User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:40   #1
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough
Round12 Alliances

[]LCH[]
1up
Absolute
Bruderschaft
Coven
Deadly
HR
Insomia
MISTU
ND
NoS
pr0nstars
ROCK
SiN
SWarM
ToF
Veneratio
Vengeance
VisioN
Wolfpack

Last edited by Filth; 10 Oct 2004 at 13:10.
Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 20:01   #2
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: Round12 Alliances

Tides of Fire
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:04   #3
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

[]LCH[]
1up
Absolute
Coven
HR
Insomia
MISTU
ND
NoS
pr0nstars
SiN
SWarM
ToF
Veneratio
Vengeance
VisioN
Wolfpack

probably missed some1 but you get the picture

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea

Last edited by Stifler; 28 Sep 2004 at 19:53.
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:08   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

add ND to that
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:16   #5
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
add ND to that
done

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 22:29   #6
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't beleive u forgot Veneratio from that list :P

Yeah, we'll be there

What about ROCK? Insomnia are playing too
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 23:23   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

wicked-cool... i cant wait
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 23:27   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you'd all like to compile the list I'm sure one of the mods will justify their pointless existence by stickying a complete list of all alliances playing in a vital display of forums leadership ability and strategic directional sense.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 23:30   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Remove the ? from NoS
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 00:23   #10
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Vengeance will be once more on the battlefield aswell
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 01:16   #11
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

How could you forget the Great pr0nstars alliance?
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:16   #12
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
How could you forget the Great pr0nstars alliance?
yes. We will be laughing our arses off next round suiciding and covert opping people to tears.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 17:08   #13
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

how ever could you forget the unforgetful gods of PA - Coven?

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 17:32   #14
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ummm u forgot about SWaRM
The_Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 09:45   #15
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Preacher
ummm u forgot about SWaRM
Its so easy to do

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 15:39   #16
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Wow you forgot all these great alliances and not HR!
/me rejoices

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 18:53   #17
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

/me puts a leash back on Exode

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:39   #18
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

if there anyone i forgotten, keep teh postin'
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 09:07   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If a HC wishes to either have their alliance name added or removed from the list please pm me etc etc etc.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 13:20   #20
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

DEADLY will be back aswell
DUH!!!
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 13:53   #21
White Fox
A Clueless Fool

White Fox is an unknown quantity at this point

Bruderschaft? i'm not hc but it's not to be forgotten...
White Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:11   #22
truler

truler is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should add Veneratio twice since we are really cool guys
truler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:14   #23
Tippity
IronLegion Minister of Wa

Tippity is an unknown quantity at this point

IronLegion is always missed out
Tippity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:00   #24
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

wonder if it'd be possible to link alliance websites and/or irc channels to these lists?
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:14   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
wonder if it'd be possible to link alliance websites and/or irc channels to these lists?
Seeing as this round is almost over I doubt there's that much of a point. However I (or someone else) will ensure that for next round this system is in place (I think there used to be something on AR, alliance database, at one point concerning this so we'll revive the general concept).
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:25   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Seeing as this round is almost over I doubt there's that much of a point. However I (or someone else) will ensure that for next round this system is in place (I think there used to be something on AR, alliance database, at one point concerning this so we'll revive the general concept).
Its still on AR, and in fact i started to put together an updated one for next round this morning.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 10:12   #27
macros69
Um....... Macros

macros69 is an unknown quantity at this point

oi wheres revolution yeh yeh whats revolution i know i know
macros69 is offline   Reply With Quote