User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 13:52   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Galaxy Status

On the galaxies screen where you have incoming fleets including your own you have something like :

1:1:1 1:1:1 Fake Attacking Xan 0 Return 4 P S T U N M
1:1:2 1:1:2* Huzzah Cath 2340 Return 4 P S T U N F M

An asterisk (*) denotes your own planet.

Since you cant fleet scan your own incs (it comes up with "Scan failed, the target planet has no fleets headed your way.", possible bug?), why not replace the F with a mightly nice J so you can check if your going to get fleetcaught?

Just something minor which has irritatied me quite a bit this round
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 22:23   #2
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Galaxy Status

hmmm

Not sure if this has been implented and like a big noob i missed it, but you can juut go to overview screen and click the J to jgp your returning fleets, right?

Though adding the ability to do it from the gal status screen certainly wouldnt harm anybody
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:16   #3
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

I'd have to cross reference travel times and stuff (I don't think any Zik steal ships are quicker than the class the steal). But if you are outbound, then you can't scan yourself (this is usually when a FC is launched). If you are inbound, then you will be seeing lots of red - so pressing J is irrelevant when the attackers are plastered all over Overview.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 23:27   #4
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

damn fine point well made

though i didnt understand this thread as a scan against fc thread, i put my response, and took the original post on the basis that before i go to sleep, or work, i jgp my returning fleets to check for prelaunches
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote