User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2008, 15:32   #301
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

I'm generally optimistic

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 16:59   #302
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
For the love of god, read.

For the Love/Hate/Admiration of God.. Please mz stop posting on AD

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 16:59   #303
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
YES! Keep the LobsterDogs coming!

.. Oh and on a more topical matter, it seems Asc are approaching fat again! Anyone else got any ideas for some scandal that we can use to gangbang asc again? Maybe the 'Jer-is-actually-white-Micheal-Jackson-style' shocker? About as plausible and mildly more entertaining!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 17:56   #304
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

i miss being a bc.. might ask to join the team again send some abuse towards STOOM

http://www.costumedogs.com/wp-conten...09-24-2006.jpg
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 19:58   #305
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Oh and on a more topical matter, it seems Asc are approaching fat again! Anyone else got any ideas for some scandal that we can use to gangbang asc again?
Fiery just PMed me and said every IP that every asc player has accessed over the course of their lives just logged into my ingame account, in the same tick. This has of course been 100% confirmed (PM Edgar on IRC for details), and should be grounds for a week of top 10 vs STOOM ptargetting (yes they will even be hitting themselves).
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 20:16   #306
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

lolo jbg i wasnt saying asc logged into each others accounts

o dear o dear

i was merely pointing out the logical conclusion of MZ's truly AWESOME analysis of why asc were well within their rights to access other peoples arbiters using login details that were not theres. and the fact thaat pa deems it neccessary to cover such action within a eula so unlike elevators and games and jezzs and mzs and your own ignorance of wrongdoing there is certainly set and relevant precedent that it was in fact wrong (note since u guys aint thinking str8, to clarify, i am NOT implying the eula covers alliances arbiters)

but since asc members are never wrong and know really big words and are so hot on punctuation and can sprinkle a little bit of latin on top, i guess u missed completly what i was saying because mz surely couldnt of bin wrong, and decided i was personally accusing asc of actually doing my comparison.

next ur gonna tell me its elevator not elevatwhore and jbg not jgb and Game not notsosanegame

i loled.

jer i didnt get dumber. you got blinkered. or maybe i was just always dumb
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 20:20   #307
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
One mans "sanctimonious bullshit" is another mans "3rd rate attempt at politics which is evidently very successful within this community".

If its permissible to use logins that you have acquired by whatever means for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game), why is it not permissible to use sanctimonious bullshit for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game)?
When you accuse an alliance of cheating, you attack their reputation. Now while we don't mind being hated for a number of reasons, I personally find being our alliance being accused of cheating as a vicious outrage.

As JBG has posted, a large number of Ascendancy's players stance and record on cheating is exemplary. Whatever our strategies, we are people who respect the nature of the game and as experienced players, I think a lot of us know the importance of following the rules of play. In fact, when people have changed game mechanics/rules to stop us from utilising our strategies, we have just accepted it and moved on while voicing our opinion on the issue.

Ascendancy have every right to defend their reputation on an accusation that is entirely false. While people can use any excuse they like to get people to attack Ascendancy, I think we're right to point out that this accusation is absurd. People have every right to attack Ascendancy for a number of reasons (fat, political, pure dislike, gaining access to an arbiter) but to use this excuse was pretty substandard.

In terms of the passwords, every alliance uses espionage and has used logins of other people's arbiters before. Whoever used them used them without knowing how those logins had been obtained and are blameless. Whoever got them by foul means is to blame and should be held accountable. In terms of situations like these, these should be left to the MH/relevant authorities, in my opinion - and it's why we have those rules on this forum. Why? Because, you or I are not in a position to make these decisions.

In terms of exilition getting over it, whatever they may or may not have got over, many of Ascendancy certainly haven't. They were horrifically victimised and we were all burdened with a ridiculous support planet rule as a result, which was bad for the game. So if you think the approach of labelling an alliance as 'cheats' to get ahead is in any way justifiable, well you can second guess my opinion on that.

To be honest the logic of your argument is entirely false as it entirely ignores the context of the whole situation and in the history of the gane.

Last edited by lokken; 30 Apr 2008 at 21:37.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 20:46   #308
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheart
i was merely pointing out the logical conclusion of MZ's truly AWESOME analysis of why asc were well within their rights to access other peoples arbiters using login details that were not theres. and the fact thaat pa deems it neccessary to cover such action within a eula so unlike elevators and games and jezzs and mzs and your own ignorance of wrongdoing there is certainly set and relevant precedent that it was in fact wrong
Obviously the fact we signed an agreement voluntarily (namely the EULA) would counter mz's 'conclusion' in your argument. Given that we did not do so in regards to alliance arbiters or anything of the sort his logic is perfectly valid.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:23   #309
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

indeed, jbg, you are correct in that appraisal. i highlighted now and all them pages ago (b4 elevator etc got all confused and let their knickers get in a twist) to show that it was (ethically? technically?) wrong. not that you ever agreed to not enter the arbiter.

b4 all the junk of pushing mz's buttons if we go back to right when i first started posting here, all i did was state that (in my opinion), what you did was wrong. and as stated here...and in #support...and in #tran....i never once said i supported the uni wide nap to attack asc over this...i wa spretty bladdere dthe night it all happened and managed to get banned from support a bunch of times, but im pretty sur eu were ther ewhen i was trying to argue that xen and any others should be allowed of vacation early so they could help out.

then i decided it would be coolio to push some buttons since mz etc seem to think there gods gifts to their own errmm ego or something.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:37   #310
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

why do you keep referencing elevator?
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:38   #311
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ethical considerations, especially in regards to something like this, are rather matters of opinion. To me accessing someone else's arbiter falls within the realms of acceptable play in the context of this game. For example I believe CT's arbiter had phone numbers and stuff like that. I could have taken those and probably used them in later rounds (people may fakenick but they use the same phones) but to me this would be an invasion of privacy and the move of an all round bad egg so I didn't. Obviously you only have my word on this though! Hopefully this example helps show where I think the "line" exists.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:50   #312
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ethical considerations, especially in regards to something like this, are rather matters of opinion. To me accessing someone else's arbiter falls within the realms of acceptable play in the context of this game. For example I believe CT's arbiter had phone numbers and stuff like that. I could have taken those and probably used them in later rounds (people may fakenick but they use the same phones) but to me this would be an invasion of privacy and the move of an all round bad egg so I didn't. Obviously you only have my word on this though! Hopefully this example helps show where I think the "line" exists.
jonny that was part of the reason (phone numbers) why i was so pissed off like i said to ifa. i dont know u at all m8, so all i can take you at is your word, but since i dont know u at all, ur word doesnt hold no weight with me, especially given the amount of bs and ignorance ive seen from the asc ppl who have responded to this thread (note i do actually like some of your playas).

i certainly wasnt gonna accuse u of that in here though, especially given the fact that assumign u only had a normal members login, u wouldnt be able to see our phone numbers (on the ct arby, dunno about the nd one) but if the immaturity and quite frankly idiocy of a lot of the community....ur guys included, is anythign to go by, the thought of ppl who share the idea that entering private 'property' (albeit intellectual) is fine and dandy, manging to get into an accoutn that had the permission to see private phone numbers etc is worrying in the very least.

you shouldnt be ****ing around in areas u dont belong. but thats jsut my opinion

and whoever jsut said why do i keep referencing elevator, im doing that because his ignorance of what i was actually saying in my posts, and why, is second only to game.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:55   #313
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

errr all he said was your posts were shit, so why is that even worth referencing at all?
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:58   #314
JonnyBGood
Banned

Ah, you see I don't actually hold that intellectual property is a valid concept at all. It should be noted these aren't really the accusations levelled at us/me though.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:59   #315
DarkHeart

'ppl liek you is why i thinkt his game is full of idiots'
'why i dont ever wanna come to ad'

or some junk like that

'i stopped reading your psots dh'

dh posts

'o whine im deleting the link to forums'

liar

at least johnny spent the time to figure out why the hostility, and the condescending nature of my posts im startign to gain a little (tiny winy little) bit of respect for him.

mz....a lil bit respect for him...but he was a bit silly to be honest

jezz - it hink he jsut wanted to lol around a bit coz he was bored

game - wellllll (imo) i dont even need to begin on game. if u dont see it u dont see it but if u do see it grats

if respect was an elevator, the guy i keep referencing hit rock bottom a long time ago
Unread 1 May 2008, 00:01   #316
DarkHeart

Quote:
Ah, you see I don't actually hold that intellectual property is a valid concept at all. It should be noted these aren't really the accusations levelled at us/me though.
i know this johnny lol. thats why the pushing of certain buttons...like i said (repeating) all is aid was enterign the arby (the one thing u did admit to at the very start of the post) was wrong imo. i dotn even know all the other accusations.

but ur lil bitches all jumped on me like i kicked off this whole damn reaction against u's

and i wasnt gonna let that lie

edit - cleaned up some of the typos i fink its dfefinetly time for bed or to stop drinking..or both )
Unread 1 May 2008, 09:00   #317
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
game - wellllll (imo) i dont even need to begin on game. if u dont see it u dont see it but if u do see it grats
Quite why anyone would want / be able to see anything posted by you is beyond me. If you truly want to make a point that is to be taken seriously, lose some weight so that your fat fingers stop making a complete mess of the posts! For the love of god isn't there a forums rule against it?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2008, 09:20   #318
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Quite why anyone would want / be able to see anything posted by you is beyond me. If you truly want to make a point that is to be taken seriously, lose some weight so that your fat fingers stop making a complete mess of the posts! For the love of god isn't there a forums rule against it?
i thought you quit/should of quit a long long time ago.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2008, 16:06   #319
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

eXiltiion didn't 'get over it.' I still take offense to accusations of cheating in eXilition. A lot of people put a lot of hard work into making eX function like it did, and the effort is demeaned by accusations of cheating. But I do feel it's kind of a dead subject.

In a related note, for some reason this thread reminds me of eVil's infamous 'brite lite' posts in round 15...
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2008, 16:41   #320
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

wheres the violin for nitina? YAWN
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2008, 19:32   #321
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Darkheart how do you call others ignorant without stabbing yourself in the eye?
Also, you seem to be saying that you have been "pushing buttons" repeatedly; are you saying that your posts in response to mz were trolling?
Unread 1 May 2008, 23:51   #322
DarkHeart

yes kila all i did was troll plz can sum1 ban me now ive admitted it...

lol

no kila our 'debate' was relevant to the topic at hand, but i do admit to knowing that by standing against his persepctive in a certain manner, it would push certain buttons and make him react in a way that would undermine his arguement. a cheap trick i know but im well aware of certain individuals reputations for winnign arguemnts by shoruding there bs in enough big words and fancy talk to scare/bore ppl away from arguing with them. it produced (imo!) his most utterly AWESOME qoute thingy i quoted twice coz of its awesomeness

tbh though im not entirely sure what trolling is...so maybe i did? maybe one of you enlightened chappies could be my judge jury and executioner.

whatver clown said something about there being a forum rule against typos, why would u be able to say the word bitch but not be polite and misspell it to b!tch or something.

anyways this is quickly turning into an off topic slag fest, game coming up with the old classical fat jokes in lieu of a succinct response, some clown getitng all techical about typos, and meh i guess the arguement or debate or w/e it was is all kind of redundant since certian powers that be decided the old chestnut of a defense 'i cant remember' was all laffin gravy baby

a lot of us loled. then got pissy. but hey ho what is done is done i guess.
Unread 2 May 2008, 08:06   #323
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

how is "b!tch" a polite form of "bitch" ? it's still the same word.
And yes, there should be a rule against your style of posting as it is uncomprehensible.
Unread 2 May 2008, 11:49   #324
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
kila our 'debate' was relevant to the topic at hand, but i do admit to knowing that by standing against his persepctive in a certain manner, it would push certain buttons and make him react in a way that would undermine his arguement. a cheap trick i know but im well aware of certain individuals reputations for winnign arguemnts by shoruding there bs in enough big words and fancy talk to scare/bore ppl away from arguing with them. it produced (imo!) his most utterly AWESOME qoute thingy i quoted twice coz of its awesomeness.
you're right we all did have some lols, fun times had by all, huzzah

Im just a bit confused as to what world you're living in though(not intended as an insult, no need to reply, plz dont reply) who's buttons have you exactly pressed, am I the only one missing this and living in bizzaro world, or are you just saying you 'won' because you're a bit dillusional?(again not intended as an insult, please dont out 'debate' me, it wouldnt be fair)
Unread 2 May 2008, 13:26   #325
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

if bragging about winning an online game in the game's forums is sad
what does that mean bragging about winning a debate on the game forums

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2008, 22:10   #326
DarkHeart

im not saying i won. its a bit hard to 'win' anything when the whole thread started by jbg admitting he had done something. how can u win or debate anything when the confession is already signed. the thread was won for all who felt wat jbg did was wrong, the moment he admitted doing it.

all i did was voice my opinion that what was admitted to was wrong to have been done in the first place.

the debate and junk thereonafter was a result of certain individuals trying to prove that i had no right to hold my opinion. ofc im gonna stand my ground when i see you whoppas round on ppl and try to look down on them because u know some fancy latin, or because you actually give a shit about correct and proper us e of a spacebar, it does not make u a better person, or give your opinion any more validity than sum1 who types liek this xcoz he dont give a flying fcuk about typing slow and making sure all his words are spelt corectly.

IF these matters discussed herein were of life and death import then of course we would all be anal enough to make sure our typing was of the highest calibar, and left no room for error or misinterpretation.

AD politics are so vicious precisely because they are so insignificant. pardon me if I dont liek to type slow and carefully here

the fact that cedreath jsut completly owned the debate in that other thread, and it does actually concur with my original voicing of opinion does not even matter that much to me i vocied my opinion at the start and i didnt and still dont care if any of you respect or dont respect that opinion, it was only ever important to me that i did voice my opinion on the matter.

if my posts have been incomprehensible to you, then you eithe rlack all cognitive skills, and i suggest you go back preschool or your so far up your own arse you have to doggpaddle through your own crap all day, and id suggest you get your heads out of william shakespeare land coz im afraid the majority of the world are not playwrights, and you will have to live in my world or half assed writing sumday

maybe the day u get off your asses and get a job you bums

Last edited by DarkHeart; 3 May 2008 at 00:19.
Unread 2 May 2008, 22:36   #327
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

tl;dr

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2008, 03:48   #328
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

About that legality bit... It doesn't work like that in reality sorry to say. If you guys haven't ever owned a server, and done legal action against someone impersonating/hacking/copying confidential information from private server/forums/irc regarding games, don't bother voicing or copying any legal text as you have no clue how it works.

Personally one of my mates has done legal actions twice now vs persons in other countries who have done way more worse on privacy etc... and seriously if you guys actually think it leads to anything when we'r talking about international laws/relations cooperation... when all breaches doesn't break both countries laws aka the place where server is and where the person who breaked the law lives.. etc etc Just forget the law text stuff as you guys know anything unless you have done the process or actually are lawyers specialised in the area.

Anyways back to gaming, you guys can keep arguing until the fly topic is a raging bull in your own eyes as you try to win argument on matter what's in the end still the fly.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2008, 11:54   #329
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
im not saying i won. its a bit hard to 'win' anything when the whole thread started by jbg admitting he had done something. how can u win or debate anything when the confession is already signed. the thread was won for all who felt wat jbg did was wrong, the moment he admitted doing it.

all i did was voice my opinion that what was admitted to was wrong to have been done in the first place.

the debate and junk thereonafter was a result of certain individuals trying to prove that i had no right to hold my opinion. ofc im gonna stand my ground when i see you whoppas round on ppl and try to look down on them because u know some fancy latin, or because you actually give a shit about correct and proper us e of a spacebar, it does not make u a better person, or give your opinion any more validity than sum1 who types liek this xcoz he dont give a flying fcuk about typing slow and making sure all his words are spelt corectly.

IF these matters discussed herein were of life and death import then of course we would all be anal enough to make sure our typing was of the highest calibar, and left no room for error or misinterpretation.

AD politics are so vicious precisely because they are so insignificant. pardon me if I dont liek to type slow and carefully here

the fact that cedreath jsut completly owned the debate in that other thread, and it does actually concur with my original voicing of opinion does not even matter that much to me i vocied my opinion at the start and i didnt and still dont care if any of you respect or dont respect that opinion, it was only ever important to me that i did voice my opinion on the matter.

if my posts have been incomprehensible to you, then you eithe rlack all cognitive skills, and i suggest you go back preschool or your so far up your own arse you have to doggpaddle through your own crap all day, and id suggest you get your heads out of william shakespeare land coz im afraid the majority of the world are not playwrights, and you will have to live in my world or half assed writing sumday

maybe the day u get off your asses and get a job you bums
tbh you're as bad as everyone else, you moan about people harping on about the same thing, and all you keep doing is bringing the same shit up yourself, the same weak shit stuff honestly, i couldnt give a shit if you typed correctly or not, im not the best speller in the world, also this paragragh took me less than 1minute to write, 'wow'.
Unread 6 May 2008, 19:47   #330
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
If you guys haven't ever owned a server, and done legal action against someone impersonating/hacking/copying confidential information from private server/forums/irc regarding games, don't bother voicing or copying any legal text as you have no clue how it works.

Personally one of my mates has done legal actions twice now vs persons in other countries who have done way more worse on privacy etc
You "haven't ever owned a server and done legal action against someone impersonating/hacking/copying confidential information from private server/forums/irc regarding games" either so why'd you bother voicing?

edit: That's a rhetorical question in my eyes, so please don't voice back.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2008, 16:50   #331
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

its amazing - Different round and probably a game that plays differently but the same old bitchin from a same old core die hards and some hanger on'ers.

Jezz Hewwo :-D
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 00:37   #332
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
its amazing - Different round and probably a game that plays differently but the same old bitchin from a same old core die hards and some hanger on'ers.

Jezz Hewwo :-D

RUMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 00:37   #333
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

/me gives Rumad a proper Th0ng Wedgie!

o/

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 01:34   #334
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

stoom cheated??

:disappointed:

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 10:29   #335
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh
/me gives Rumad a proper Th0ng Wedgie!

o/
heya villeh - you still playing dude? :-)

I just wanna know something - after like 18 rounds of PA why is everyone still complaining about being ganged up on? The reality is as the game developed blocks become more complex and better organised and essentially everyone needs roids - why moan when someone else gangs up? Surely is the nature of the game?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 May 2008, 10:38   #336
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I just wanna know something - after like 18 rounds of PA why is everyone still complaining about being ganged up on? The reality is as the game developed blocks become more complex and better organised and essentially everyone needs roids - why moan when someone else gangs up? Surely is the nature of the game?
Read the thread, JBGs posts in particular.

P.S. 27, not 18.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 12:18   #337
Rumad
th0ng gimp

i already have, but the moaning always comes when someone is about to lose out. Sometimes your on the receiving end, sometimes your not, in essence though its always same sort of bitching.

Why not just take a step back and realise that the game is designed so that those who are politically more adept will win. Its always been the way regardless of the window dressing (reasons) given for that at the end of the day its always going to happen.

I think PA players need something like carbamazepine. Might chill you out a bit :-)
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 May 2008, 12:27   #338
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

RUMAD! where are you? contact me on irc
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 17:12   #339
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
RUMAD! where are you? contact me on irc
tried yoru not online though ;p
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 May 2008, 17:34   #340
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why not just take a step back and realise that the game is designed so that those who are politically more adept will win.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 8 May 2008, 18:17   #341
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
heya villeh - you still playing dude? :-)

There haven't been any real blocks for god knows how many rounds, and over the past ~7 rounds there have barely been any wars either, just 2-3 day skirmishes at times.
Unread 8 May 2008, 18:38   #342
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
There haven't been any real blocks for god knows how many rounds.
Actually id tend to disagree, because of the lack of real difference in quality between alliances that we've seen lately, disregarding a few rounds (r23 f.ex), the 1v1 scenario really gives no side a significant advantage over the other, in which case its numbers that give either side the edge. Combine that with the apparent increase in naps between alliances i think you'll find that 'blocks' are just as prevelant, if slightly less obvious.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 19:50   #343
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There haven't been any real blocks for god knows how many rounds, and over the past ~7 rounds there have barely been any wars either, just 2-3 day skirmishes at times.
In rounds as small as this, a long standing relationship between two reasonably major alliances can very much constitute a block.
Unread 8 May 2008, 20:51   #344
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
In rounds as small as this, a long standing relationship between two reasonably major alliances can very much constitute a block.
Yes, but losing side isn't completelly crushed like in some blockrounds (rounds 5 and 9 for example)
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2008, 20:52   #345
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
Yes, but losing side isn't completelly crushed like in some blockrounds (rounds 5 and 9 for example)
That has less to do with the blocks, and more with the game mechanics.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 May 2008, 21:03   #346
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
That has less to do with the blocks, and more with the game mechanics.
In those rounds universe was practically divided in two sides.
Does the current game mechanics prevent that somehow?

edit: oh you mean that crushing part. Perhaps that can't happen then.
Unread 8 May 2008, 21:04   #347
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
In those rounds universe was practically divided in two sides.
Does the current game mechanics prevent that somehow?
No, that's not what I said. The current game mechanics prevent the complete annihilation of the losers, whether that's one single block or not.
Unread 8 May 2008, 21:06   #348
Zirikk

yes I got what you mean. ^

Off to sleep now........
Unread 9 May 2008, 09:56   #349
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:

whether blocks form for 2 days or for 3 months the reality of what they acheive is the same. Just the level of effect that is different.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 9 May 2008, 09:57   #350
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
can you remove this trolling post please jbg.
Proud to be Independent