User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 May 2004, 11:51   #1
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
why Phraktos did it

This was not krush only idea, it was the hole hc. We voted on it and then desided to do it.
We had 3 goals for it,
1 was ofc as all should see to become number 1 ally.
2 was to have fun the last 14 days of this round, instead of just cruising in bored..
3 was because we were sick and tired of fang's bitching

all plans seemed quite nice and so we desided to go through with em..
tho im sorry to say that the activity of dc's became our main issue.. not enough active dc's to take calls (were enough peeps to def) but..quite sad that this happened the days we went to a bigger war, as they have done excellent over earlyer times of the round.... then krush quit and i lost inet saturday.. still do not have inet so i have no chance on staying on long (have to go to friends to be able to check on, but ofc cant be on long then) and with kaifux busy in rl there is abit hard reorganizing and fixing things so we'd be able to continue fighting..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:52   #2
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: why Phraktos did it

We could have known Krush would leave everyone behind cause he's the biggest cnut ive ever met.....

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:55   #3
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

well no offence but your HC were idiots. you should have

1) not attacked mistu AS WELL AS fang

2) spoke with mistu and ditched fang that would have made a more intresting fight.

whatever possesed you to just ditch both is beyond me.

a mistu/phrak vs fang war would have been the way to go!
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:57   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
This was not krush only idea, it was the hole hc. We voted on it and then desided to do it.
We had 3 goals for it,
2 was to have fun the last 14 days of this round, instead of just cruising in bored..

tho im sorry to say that the activity of dc's became our main issue.. not enough active dc's to take calls (were enough peeps to def) but..quite sad that this happened the days we went to a bigger war, as they have done excellent over earlyer times of the round.... then krush quit and i lost inet saturday.. still do not have inet so i have no chance on staying on long (have to go to friends to be able to check on, but ofc cant be on long then) and with kaifux busy in rl there is abit hard reorganizing and fixing things so we'd be able to continue fighting..
SO you planned it, took a decision and then realisd your officers couldn't cope?

Oh dear. never mind eh?

All the other points are fine except you fail to mention that you perceived yourself better than your allies and when push come to shove you never had teh stability to keep yur own alliance together after making sucha drastic decision.

As for FAnG's bitching, you wee hardly theeasist people to get along with.

Remember - just because you have arogance doesn't mean you have "the best" alliance in the game.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:59   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Graham]

2) spoke with mistu and ditched fang that would have made a more intresting fight.

You're speaking as if MISTU wanted to gang up on FAnG, which they didn't. If Phraktos had come to us wanting to backstab FAnG to get to #1, I am pretty certain they'd have been told where to go. Of course, this is all hypothetically speaking.

Last edited by Tomkat; 10 May 2004 at 13:00.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 11:59   #6
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

your pretty arrogant also Rumad

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:00   #7
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

heh mistu did not wish to go against anyone though signs we got showed they would go with fang so we did what we did...
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:06   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're speaking as if MISTU wanted to gang up on FAnG, which they didn't. If Phraktos had come to us wanting to backstab FAnG to get to #1, I am pretty certain they'd have been told where to go. Of course, this is all hypothetically speaking.
MISTU and FAnG have ben good friends since round start and the cooperation has been superb.

I find it staggeringthat Phrak HC really thought this was so doabl late in the game.
Staggering.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 May 2004, 12:15   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 10 May 2004, 13:20   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
MISTU and FAnG have ben good friends since round start and the cooperation has been superb.

I find it staggeringthat Phrak HC really thought this was so doabl late in the game.
Staggering.

It was doable, very doable.

Problems arose when certain other alliances, instead of waving fang targets as requested, started hitting where they wanted for easy roids, for instrance the fang guys who left fang.

And tbh it is still doable, as many, many fang would leave ingame as soon as it is requested, its just after seeing the behaviour of ppl who were supposed to back things up, I have no intention of bothering, and have more problems trying to make things up to the ppl I have let down, within fang.

I made a mistake, and I hope I havent lost too many friends over it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:35   #11
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
oh please hatred for fang is rampant throughout mistu and don't go denying it. your HC may get along but many of your members would rather see them burn, and yes youd have probably taken the easy option anyway .
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:41   #12
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
your pretty arrogant also Rumad
everyone says so - i am just a fluffy bear though
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:42   #13
omslemming

omslemming is an unknown quantity at this point

lets face it the whole universe would like to see fang burn(except themselves of course) but then I think thats the way they like it, me personally I Cannot wait to see the fang stranglehold broken one day, though not through hatred fang have never touched me or my galaxy but just casue I think it would open the game up and make it more interesting.
omslemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:47   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by omslemming
me personally I Cannot wait to see the fang stranglehold broken one day,

*swelling of head*

I liked this comment!!!

Made m laugh in all seriousness.

None alliance has a stranglehold - we just performed well round 7 onwards
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:54   #15
omslemming

well lets face it no alliance is going to be able to seriously have an effect on the game while fang still exist at thier current strength,(you attack fang you get crushed you get attacked by fang you get crushed) id call that a stranglehold not saying its a bad thing, I think it is bad for the game yes it does make it a bit one dimensional when the same guy wins all the time as with anything but in fangs sense its a good thing obviously so well down to them not saying you havnt earned your stranglehold now am I? just that one day hopefully an alliance will reach the level where it can compete(and then things will get interesting in pax)
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:56   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Im drunk for 4 days and everything is changed when I come back :/ well pld Phraktos for daring to start the war, however I agree that you should have either talked and had Mistu join or have found another allie before starting a war vs the two better alliances in the game. If im right, Mistu and FAnG took defelectors? If they did, I hope they stagnate in their own shit

FAnG Mistu and Phraktos should simply have talked. Come to a solution to the stagnation problem. Maybe if they took one allie each from the loosing block jsut to get som war starting... Ah well, i deleted my acc, cba playing when not even the alliances are trying to make it a fair fight. bleh bleh im only talking shit atm. thz for an ok round :/

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:57   #17
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
well lets face it no alliance is going to be able to seriously have an effect on the game while fang still exist at thier current strength,(you attack fang you get crushed you get attacked by fang you get crushed) id call that a stranglehold not saying its a bad thing, I think it is bad for the game yes it does make it a bit one dimensional when the same guy wins all the time as with anything but in fangs sense its a good thing obviously so well down to them not saying you havnt earned your stranglehold now am I? just that one day hopefully an alliance will reach the level where it can compete(and then things will get interesting in pax)
we have no stranglehold - we jus hae h winning block

Theres a big difference matey
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:58   #18
omslemming

is there?
Unread 10 May 2004, 14:02   #19
omslemming

all i see is fang dominating all crushing off every attack that comes there way(no matter how big) with a shedload of defence(i know ive been a part of a couple of em-tis never pleasing when your in what you think is gonna be a succesful attack becasue of the sheer amount of fleets attacking but then fang manage to summon up even more and crush the attack where it stands) and I dont even wanna think what would happen to any poor galaxy targeted by fang for an attackk themselves, now id call that kind of domination a stranglehold no getting away from it. i mean look at your average score bigger then the majorirty of alliances top members scores! thats a stranglehold right there at the mo noone can compete, not trying to flatter its the honest truth.
Unread 10 May 2004, 14:41   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Im drunk for 4 days and everything is changed when I come back :/ well pld Phraktos for daring to start the war, however I agree that you should have either talked and had Mistu join or have found another allie before starting a war vs the two better alliances in the game. If im right, Mistu and FAnG took defelectors? If they did, I hope they stagnate in their own shit

FAnG Mistu and Phraktos should simply have talked. Come to a solution to the stagnation problem. Maybe if they took one allie each from the loosing block jsut to get som war starting... Ah well, i deleted my acc, cba playing when not even the alliances are trying to make it a fair fight. bleh bleh im only talking shit atm. thz for an ok round :/

-Jonas-
FAnG has 93 members and enough score. I don't know our recruitement policy but I doubt we'd take in defectors.

Btw, I think the reason why all this what phraktos did has a very foul taste in FAnG's (and maybe MISTU's) mouth is the fact that they actively tried to ruin our alliance from the inside by making deals with members and getting them to join them. Nothing wrong with that except for the fact that we were allies and you simply don't play your allies like that.
I think that's the reason why some fang pple have little to no compassion with what happened to phraktos.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 14:46   #21
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
FAnG has 93 members and enough score. I don't know our recruitement policy but I doubt we'd take in defectors.

Btw, I think the reason why all this what phraktos did has a very foul taste in FAnG's (and maybe MISTU's) mouth is the fact that they actively tried to ruin our alliance from the inside by making deals with members and getting them to join them. Nothing wrong with that except for the fact that we were allies and you simply don't play your allies like that.
I think that's the reason why some fang pple have little to no compassion with what happened to phraktos.
we have 100ish mbers if yu include ppl like me kj - i think everyone thinks we are gonna get like 100 new members from this even though game mechanics say you cannot have more than 100 members
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 May 2004, 15:11   #22
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:

1. could have been solved by asssigning certain alliances to attack Mistu & others to attack FAnG
2. Mistu have plans to go into R11 as allies to FAnG so i doubt they would even consider the idea as a valid one.

a mistu/prak vs fang is just more of a dream than anything to tell the truth mistu ran out of def quite quickly if phrak put up more of a fight we might of seen wp in number 2 spot right now but who knows
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:27   #23
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FAnG aren't unstoppable - no alliance is. They've played damn well this round though.

Phraktos, if played properly without this selfish "oh noes my planet is dead, DELETE" view, could have done some serious damage to both MISTU and FAnG. I doubt they'd have won overall, but they'd have weakened us certainly. Pity Krush was so egotistical. A good HC would have gone "oh well, there goes my fleet, never mind". That's what I meant when I said I didn't like the Phraktos mentality. It's very selfish.
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:34   #24
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Hehe, yeah this is indeed the worst HC decision I have seen in a while. And then the HC delite their planets at first sight of incs...... :-)
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:54   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Phraktos lost because they don't have an effective "war machine", just a bunch of players with lots of roids and ships. There was very little loyalty, leadership, intelligence or planning displayed. Alliances 2,4,5,6,7,8 versus alliances 1 and 3 is hardly the sort of walkover we've seen over the past few days (especially in a pax style game). All due respect to FAnG though, I don't think they could have played this round much better. You can only beat the opposition that's put in front of you.
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:01   #26
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
That's what I meant when I said I didn't like the Phraktos mentality. It's very selfish.

Its very Legion
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:16   #27
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hehe, yeah this is indeed the worst HC decision I have seen in a while. And then the HC delite their planets at first sight of incs...... :-)
that is so lame but very predictable......
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:32   #28
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
FAnG aren't unstoppable - no alliance is. They've played damn well this round though.
Yea I'm sure it took all their mad skillz to win this one
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:32   #29
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

The decision was well made - but the fact that anyone quit phraktos is despicable.

My respect for the people that are, and are still phraktos, is tremendous.
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:38   #30
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Its very Legion
It's very Legion-wannabe. Legion actually had the class and dedication to back up their moves, Phraktos quite obviously don't
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 21:16   #31
Forest

My point being that Legion was essentially a band of brilliant individual players grouped together, wheras someone such as fury prob had less skills, but the teamwork and leadership was tremendous.

I recall Game in r2 going mental at RB for not sending enough def (even though he was covered fully by us), after he sent 3 attacking fleets out even after we told him he would be attacked.
Unread 11 May 2004, 00:46   #32
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it is bad for the game yes it does make it a bit one dimensional when the same guy wins all the time as with anything but in fangs sense its a good thing obviously so well down to them not saying you havnt earned your stranglehold now am I?

this is the first round where it looks fang will win. this round is a stranglehold yes, but the new round starts soon, and fang gives everyone something to gun for.
Unread 11 May 2004, 09:48   #33
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony

My respect for the people that are, and are still phraktos, is tremendous.
dito
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 13:52   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
My point being that Legion was essentially a band of brilliant individual players grouped together, wheras someone such as fury prob had less skills, but the teamwork and leadership was tremendous.

I recall Game in r2 going mental at RB for not sending enough def (even though he was covered fully by us), after he sent 3 attacking fleets out even after we told him he would be attacked.
Heh. Did I tell you that he got triad arbiter protection for his friend K-2000, who pyramid farmed for him in r3?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 14:04   #35
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Heh. Did I tell you that he got triad arbiter protection for his friend K-2000, who pyramid farmed for him in r3?
I recall some issues when I discovered K-2000 was listed in arbiter as friendly - something which I immediately fixed. Wasn' t aware of any pyramid farming though - at least not involving Game or K-2000.
Unread 11 May 2004, 14:21   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
oh please hatred for fang is rampant throughout mistu and don't go denying it. your HC may get along but many of your members would rather see them burn, and yes youd have probably taken the easy option anyway .
You'd know this, being VGN
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 14:43   #37
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
You'd know this, being VGN
Even if it we true Legion and FUry hardly lik each other and look how well that co-operation worked
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 May 2004, 13:00   #38
Mouse

Quote:
heh mistu did not wish to go against anyone though signs we got showed they would go with fang so we did what we did...
My impression of MISTU exactly. Have they realy ever gone against anyone? Never seen any topics on AD about anything they've done. Although I'm sure they've been very loyal to FAnG and all but who wouldent when you'r face with being killied and roided to the ground if you ditch em.
No offence ment to MISTU afterall I haven't got a clue who you realy are.
Unread 13 May 2004, 13:20   #39
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
My impression of MISTU exactly. Have they realy ever gone against anyone? .

We've gone against all alliances in this round except for FAnG.

Plus this is our first round, so you're forgiven for not knowing much about us.
Unread 13 May 2004, 13:54   #40
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:

I thin the approac has ben right by MISTU tbh - even if i was gagging at the bit for MISTU and FAnG to dump Phraktos earlier.

You stated the round with the least members of the bloc, now you can go into next round as one of the big boys.

[EDIT] Above comment meant as one of the favourites for next round and not just as one of the leading alliances who are damned good but maybe not on of the favorites.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 13 May 2004, 14:13   #41
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
2. Mistu have plans to go into R11 as allies to FAnG so i doubt they would even consider the idea as a valid one.
I really wish people would fill me in on decisions made about the alliance that I'm HC of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
My impression of MISTU exactly. Have they realy ever gone against anyone? Never seen any topics on AD about anything they've done. Although I'm sure they've been very loyal to FAnG and all but who wouldent when you'r face with being killied and roided to the ground if you ditch em.
No offence ment to MISTU afterall I haven't got a clue who you realy are.
As TK said MISTU has been allied to FAnG this round and have fought side-by-side with them in every campaign.

If you want to find out a bit more about MISTU feel free to toddle along to #mistu on netgamers.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 14:17   #42
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I thin the approac has ben right by MISTU tbh - even if i was gagging at the bit for MISTU and FAnG to dump Phraktos earlier.

You stated the round with the least members of the bloc, now you can go into next round as one of the big boys.
Our plan was never to start as a large alliance. We intended to put out a good solid performance and gain a good reputation and grow our alliance gradually and in a controlled fashion.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:29   #43
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Mistu are great. I like them.
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:49   #44
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Remember - just because you have arogance doesn't mean you have "the best" alliance in the game.
Classic qoute, that a large amount of people need to remember.
Unread 14 May 2004, 15:56   #45
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We had 3 goals for it,

Cut the cr*p! You guys got owned and boned

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 16:28   #46
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

RealJames, Im curoious as to why Mistu would take the friends approach to planetarion after many many rounds have clearly shown how usless and destructive that kind of allying is to the game. Why has mistu chosen to be a backup singer for fang rather than use all the military and diplomatic tools at its disposal to win a round?

Considering the number in mistu command who have been in lead singer alliances, it just strikes me as odd that you would take a backup role in exchange for the ever loving friendship of another alliance.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:19   #47
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
RealJames, Im curoious as to why Mistu would take the friends approach to planetarion after many many rounds have clearly shown how usless and destructive that kind of allying is to the game. Why has mistu chosen to be a backup singer for fang rather than use all the military and diplomatic tools at its disposal to win a round?

Considering the number in mistu command who have been in lead singer alliances, it just strikes me as odd that you would take a backup role in exchange for the ever loving friendship of another alliance.
MISTU were far from second fiddle to FAnG and in fact had more clout than you are portraying them to have, We could have broken a lot sooner, but James was insistent on not breaking any ties as agrements had been made.

They have done well for there firs round - dont underestimate them and there abilities. By far they were better than Phraktos and were good allies to have. Cudos where cudos is due
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 17:35   #48
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Rumad, get your block mentality out of here.

Who was top in the rankings? If it wasnt mistu, they were playing second fiddle.

Ties were meant to be broken. This game isnt about making friends, its about stealing roids and being number 1.

They lost, thats what they did. And as long as they choose to be a Fang booster club over trying to win I will estimate them where they deserve to be.

Come on guys, its not hard, this is a war game, it only works if we all play to win.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:37   #49
Mouse

Quote:

What I ment was that it seems you are content at being 2nd or 3rd until Phraktos killed themselves. And in my impression never realy gunnerd for 1st spot. Ofc beeing nice and loyal are good qualities too and I'm sure you'll bee able to point at this round next time you wanna "win" the round by backing up someone. However that's not realy what it's about.
Unread 14 May 2004, 22:24   #50
K-W
Bored

Only one alliance wins the round, the rest are just losers.