User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 20:25   #101
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Who is Sevrok

now if you and your big ego would have the guts to actually give your real coords in the real round, i might bash you and your ego back to r3 or something.
till then STFU NEWB.

(hmmmm bashing him back to round 3 would prolly be doing him a favor... i want round 3 back:P )
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 22:52   #102
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

it's all the biggest piece of crap i've ever read in my life...
it is funny though

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 00:56   #103
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
now if you and your big ego would have the guts to actually give your real coords in the real round, i might bash you and your ego back to r3 or something.
till then STFU NEWB.

(hmmmm bashing him back to round 3 would prolly be doing him a favor... i want round 3 back:P )
my big ego has plenty of guts, why dont you give me your coords next round?
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 00:57   #104
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it hasn't dawned on you, but most people think Lupine Crux is a joke.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 02:16   #105
Sevrok

let them think that, it'll be their problem next round if they think we are a joke, because we are a very serious alliance, and we dont make threats that we are not willing to back up with actions!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 09:51   #106
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevrok
that is oh so sad, and oh so stupid, because if you'd have done that i'd have given your coords to my alliance members, my block members and my other allies, in other words, i'd have owned you with out needing to send a single ship of my own (and by the way i would send my ships just to make sure you realised how stupid you'd been)!
Im sorry sevrok but do you understand how stupid that sounds?.
All you've done is talk so far. I havemnt seen any alliance "owned" by you yet. And until I do i'll carry on thinking ure alliance as a joke alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
Seeing how you wouldn't even have known it was me.

What were you planning to do? Get another 1 million ships and attack me.
hehe pld
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:57   #107
Sevrok

next round the honor guard is coming out guns blazing, Both Lupine Crux and Fusi0n intend to make it very clear we are no joke alliance and our block is no joke!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:48   #108
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i've played enough rounds with my real nick as planet name

2 of em to top 10, so i doubt i'm the one who has to prove i have the guts... but seeing as you're too gutless to say give em that's ok...
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 13:43   #109
Sevrok

so that would still put you on a par with me, so keep going as to why i'm the gutless one! i mean i should probably should bow before your suposidly superior experiance but i'm still sat here defying you! so what you got to say to me now?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 08:06   #110
Stealth
Potentate

Well, I think I speak for most of us when we say Lupine Crux hardly has a chance at the top 10.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 08:57   #111
Sevrok

i dont expect top 10, however i think top 15 is achievable, seeing as in beta we acted only when necessary and finished in the upper end of the top 50 (21 or 20 not sure but we had just droped to 21 when i was last in game), so with more action we should get higher scores and so get higher up the table, i think the only thing that limits us right now is numbers, we are only 25 strong, every one above us had more members exccept 1 allianc ewith 10 members and sticky who had the same number of memebers
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:23   #112
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
i dont expect top 10, however i think top 15 is achievable, seeing as in beta we acted only when necessary and finished in the upper end of the top 50 (21 or 20 not sure but we had just droped to 21 when i was last in game), so with more action we should get higher scores and so get higher up the table, i think the only thing that limits us right now is numbers, we are only 25 strong, every one above us had more members exccept 1 allianc ewith 10 members and sticky who had the same number of memebers
You can't measure how well your going to do in real game by beta Sevrok.
As quite a few people don't play beta seriously. So real round is gonna be much tougher.

Anyway good luck in getting to the top 15.

Maybe you can muster another few million ships to ure cause.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:23   #113
Sevrok

sadly the joke about a few million ships has been used far to much to still be funny! We will make our own luck!
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 13:28   #114
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

hehe, so u r admiting that it was all a joke that u had that number of ships now?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 19:53   #115
Sevrok

no sad little people like you have directed that joke at me so much that its just not funny!
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 03:19   #116
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
no sad little people like you have directed that joke at me so much that its just not funny!
That's the point, you keep saying it's a joke.

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 06:02   #117
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

quit feeding the trolls.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 08:28   #118
Sevrok

i am not a troll! so they aint feeding trolls!
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:18   #119
Riksta
ToF'er

Riksta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
2) i got beaten up every day in both primary and secondary school
I can't imagine why
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:31   #120
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

/me wonders what trolls feed on.

/me chucks Posts at Sevrok.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 03:57   #121
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me wonders why spastics use IRC actions in their posts
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 05:33   #122
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thread still alive

I also wonder why people are still posting in this thread :gollum:

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 14:40   #123
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I also wonder why people are still posting in this thread :gollum:

Me too.