User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:10   #51
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Some action has to be taken

To make sure i hadnt missed anything i just scrolled through 'the' thread to check who had posted. It seems only 2 PA team members posted. 1 post was by Phil closing the thread and the other was the following by Kal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
in thus case to jolt it looked liek admin abuse, which was a fair position in that they were only sent an evidence sumamry rather than the full lot we produce. This has been corrected and jolt's decision reversed.
Maybe i just cant read English but that doesnt say anything about upset in PA team and how they want to go round and cut Biffys balls off.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:11   #52
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you should re-read all the threads, xontas posted too, but it doenst seem he was angry aswell
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:13   #53
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=141

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
i think jolt made a mistake in reopening a account that is under investigation (i do understand the resons behind it)
but PAteam is also not clean of fault
we shoud have made the evidence more clear for jolt so they would never have take this action
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:28   #54
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Forest, PA have always had this make one official line then sink or swim by it.

When I left PA Team there was certainly a lot of shit that went down, a lot of shit a lot of people disagreed with, but because they were 'out-authoritized' they had to tow the line.

It's sad it's taken this long however for the community to complain about it and in retrospects it's too little too late to petition now when this has been the norm for 8-9 rounds and they've accepted everything else.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:44   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the bright side at least sunday isn't still in pateam.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:29   #56
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I have been asked to step down from proceedings, citing things getting out of hand.

I will still be looking at Jolt, and will still be seeking a meeting over this.

Sunday yes it is sad it has to come to this, but I have enough support in certain quarters, to warrant this action.

As for the forseeable future i will be watching with closed lips.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:40   #57
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its like Eastenders.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:49   #58
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Do i get to hire someone to start breaking legs then, then get to sleep with Pat Butcher, If i can, we are on.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:57   #59
JC
lolly roffle

If you want to go sleep with Pat Butcher you go for it mate. I'll go with the youngish one wiith brown hair and a huge nose.

Edit: Zoe
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 13:47   #60
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ffs Zeus why do you have to be differnt to everyone else and write in a none standard colour that we have to highlight to read
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 13:48   #61
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

"Sigh"

I can’t believe Jolt have overturned a closure made by informed volunteer multi-hunters. Great support and trust you have shown too the community, in your hunters...disgraceful.

Once I read who the cheater was tbh I wasn’t surprised. In fact if this case does involve BBW (Big Bad Wolf) then I can say that Jolt has been extremely gullible to I am sure threats of legal action being taken against them and off course personal violence against the individuals in this case.

I personally have found BBW to be cheating in nearly EVERY round of Planetarion. I have closed him and his multis and sharing accounts a LOT. Now, the reason I and I’m sure Spinner will remember him is because he not only threatened us via email of legal action against PA, but due to the abuse, insulting language he continually threw at us. He even took that one step further and called me and Spinner, continuing the host of insults and threats of physical abuse and threats. I.e. break my legs, etc...

I then barred him from Planetarion forever, with orders to delete on sight, from in game forums, etc... He was made aware of this ban and I would think it’s obvious to everyone; this life-time ban should be enforced by the new owners.

For Jolt too overturn a closure of this person and his cheating multis, when the hunters obviously have found hard evidence for his closure, is not only insulting too the hard work the hunters continue to do, but a slap in the face of all fair playing players of Planetarion. You have stuck a great big sign outside your email box saying "Come here if you get closed for cheating in Planetarion, insult, threaten us and well reopen your account"

Please reverse your decision and do not give in too a threat from someone who’s was permanently banned from Planetarion services many rounds ago and support the hard, non thankful work your hunters are doing.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 13:48   #62
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
ffs Zeus why do you have to be differnt to everyone else and write in a none standard colour that we have to highlight to read
No idea why it when black text:-/ But fixed now.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:09   #63
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

well said zeus - multi's should be closed on the spot and not reopened. I can't believe they bowed under pressure.

As for jolt I think they have to look at whether they are best suited for running a community like planetarion.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:12   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Please reverse your decision and do not give in too a threat from someone who’s was permanently banned from Planetarion services many rounds ago and support the hard, non thankful work your hunters are doing.
I believe they have reversed their initial decision and closed his planet(s) as stated by biffy here.

In other news, hlelo Zues!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:05   #65
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Zeus - there were reasonable grounds for his accounts to be re-opened, but further investigation backed up the original decision and that is what prevailed - in fact the accounts had been closed again by the time you posted here.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:46   #66
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

reasonable appears to depend on perspective :P did anyone appologise to the hunters btw?

hiya zeus \o/

-mist
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 00:52   #67
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Thats a good question. And I hope I can provide a satisfactory answer.

When all this started, Jolt were ignoring, and over-ruling, both Biffy, the jolt rep, the multi-hunters and pateam, and spinner.
Several ppl personaly told me they would quit over this, and whilst we understand that pa has little chance of survival without Jolt, we understand it has NO chance of survival without pateam.

Jolt had several opportunities to back pateam, and repeatedly refused. When this injustice hit the boards here, and player power backed this up with the petition (whether it was just coincidence timing we will never know) Jolt suddenly decided pateam was right.

If we drop the petition now, this will be a clear example to pa players and their alliances, to start a petition everytime something goes wrong, and this is NOt what we want, nor need.

Therefor we wish to enter into discussions whereas Jolt is prepared to run a good, fair game, or just give up the ghost and close it down. In my personal opinion, sitting in the middle is no use to anyone, and pa will not survive unless urgent administration changes are made.

To help this along, we do indeed require a meeting, though in no way will we threaten Jolt into one, we will just ask nicely, but are prepared to act if neccessary.
So you are at war with Jolt now? Grow up, you aren't gods gift to PA, and you played with KNOWN cheaters, but you are 110% against them. Ok hypocrite.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 00:57   #68
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I have things provided by more than 3 pateam embers at this current point, and i refuse to confirm/deny any nick or the such that may give my source away.
I wasnt made aware of this situation, by ppl, so i could say nothing, they knew when they did that i would have to act on this.
Certain pateam have stated in public what they feel about this, so yes, we do know how a majority of pateam are feeling on all of this.

BBL
You are always saying you have people confirming such information to you in pm. You make yourself look so popular that way. You know that, you have to be the most popular person in pa. Does that extend your e-penis any longer than it already is?

Shut your mouth and let the people that are in charge of such problems/accusations speak up.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 01:12   #69
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

in an off topic shocker, do i get the impression that forest being in eclipse has something to do with waffle's blatant love for him?

-mist
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 14:03   #70
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

not really... waffle was some twirp in 1up... no-one really liked him cuz of his shit personality.. so grew more and more against people in it:P

ofc the eclipse part might have something to do with it aswell...

he's just a shit player really and tries to take that out on others it's "cute"
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 20:37   #71
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Maybe i just cant read English but that doesnt say anything about upset in PA team and how they want to go round and cut Biffys balls off.
I like biffy, he can keep his balls.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 20:57   #72
Forest

Actually Biffy was on PATeams side, and refused to open the planet several times, until he was given no choice by ppl higher up in Jolt.