User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:39   #51
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
Obviously Mistu/FaNG/ROCK will deny these claims unless there is actual proof present that they can't deny.
Not if they know the proof exists - but just hasn't been presented yet. Of course if it were untrue they could easily just state that it was a pack of lies - but I think those involved will likely want to avoid lieing in quite such a bare-faced fashion.

It's also easy to try to make this a moral issue - which it isn't. It's not against the rules of PA for 3 alliances to team up - or for them to then try to enlarge their block.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:40   #52
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
It's actually fairly effective. One can only assume that the reason that Sid created this post in the first place was to justify any political affiliations that 1up might create in the near future. He has enough evidence to convince himself, his fellow HC, and other alliances in the PA-universe that there have been blocks created - so 1up is in the clear as far as making political moves.

It seems like this thread was just pointing out what we would've all found out over the next few days a little early.
There's also the miniscule chance that the involved alliances will have their shadowy scheme exposed to the bright light of day.... and cut it right the fk out.... but I doubt it.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:47   #53
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
It's actually fairly effective. One can only assume that the reason that Sid created this post in the first place was to justify any political affiliations that 1up might create in the near future. He has enough evidence to convince himself, his fellow HC, and other alliances in the PA-universe that there have been blocks created - so 1up is in the clear as far as making political moves.

It seems like this thread was just pointing out what we would've all found out over the next few days a little early.
Not an unfair summary by any means.

Within a few days, the whole universe would have known about this "block" - some of those involved are incapable of keeping it secret. A quick look at the numbers involved (and it's NOT just fang/mistu/rock involved - they're just the main ones) makes it obvious that 1up will need to respond in some fashion. And for some strange reason I'd rather we began making such a reponse sooner rather later. I don't particularly want to see FMR move up the rankings purely because they blocked first and gained a numerical advantage allowing them to swarm over other alliances one by one.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 07:42   #54
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Why do people claim that 1UP and LCH are napped/blocked? Because 1UP left alone a few of our planets when they targeted MISTU? Is that all it takes to start these silly rumours that seem to get stronger and stronger each day without any proof whatsoever. We attack some 1UP planets each and every day and they attack us. Now tell me, what the hell do you want to see to believe that we are not cooperating in any way?! Or are you all just trolls that won't change their mind whatever you are told/shown?

Sid, I guess I must roid you silly before anyone believes me.

--
LCH HC
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:39   #55
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Not an unfair summary by any means.

Within a few days, the whole universe would have known about this "block" - some of those involved are incapable of keeping it secret. A quick look at the numbers involved (and it's NOT just fang/mistu/rock involved - they're just the main ones) makes it obvious that 1up will need to respond in some fashion. And for some strange reason I'd rather we began making such a reponse sooner rather later. I don't particularly want to see FMR move up the rankings purely because they blocked first and gained a numerical advantage allowing them to swarm over other alliances one by one.
So there is our justification - cool

What really makes me laugh is that you are now claiming that the block (If it does exist I would prefer t call it co-operation) exists.

Now for a start the 3 aliances you refer too are (if they are working together and please bear in mind I have no knowledge of if they are or aren't) or aren't is totally insignificant.

Blocking for my mind is actually taking galaxies with your allies and then manipulating from round start there position to ensure that they win. This is clearly not the case or infact 1up would have been under muc more pressure from the start,

You are the biggest alliance - if i wanted back into this game as a bashed alliance I would be working to level the playing field.

As for you justification of avoidance of LCH members - how about you stop being a hypocrite.

You use the expression if i walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck. I would say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:39   #56
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not if they know the proof exists - but just hasn't been presented yet. Of course if it were untrue they could easily just state that it was a pack of lies - but I think those involved will likely want to avoid lieing in quite such a bare-faced fashion.

It's also easy to try to make this a moral issue - which it isn't. It's not against the rules of PA for 3 alliances to team up - or for them to then try to enlarge their block.
Then again you could be bluffing with your proof in an attempt to have them sign their own death warrants. (If it is true ) You gotta love politics..

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:40   #57
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Why do people claim that 1UP and LCH are napped/blocked? Because 1UP left alone a few of our planets when they targeted MISTU? Is that all it takes to start these silly rumours that seem to get stronger and stronger each day without any proof whatsoever. We attack some 1UP planets each and every day and they attack us. Now tell me, what the hell do you want to see to believe that we are not cooperating in any way?! Or are you all just trolls that won't change their mind whatever you are told/shown?

Sid, I guess I must roid you silly before anyone believes me.

--
LCH HC
"some" eh?

Wow you guys sound under immense pressure from each othr sayin youa re the top 2 alliances.

pld you guys
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:44   #58
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
"some" eh?

Wow you guys sound under immense pressure from each othr sayin youa re the top 2 alliances.

pld you guys
I think they both realize that they're better off hitting the easier targets below them until they're set apart enough to fight a war without worrying about action from below. If either began hitting the other in earnest now, they'd just doom eachother. It's not like they have some moral obligation to hit eachother.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:44   #59
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
"some" eh?

pld you guys
As if it's possible to target all planets in an alliance in one attack.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:46   #60
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
ofc. not, but some infers less than quite a few.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:48   #61
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I think they both realize that they're better off hitting the easier targets below them until they're set apart enough to fight a war without worrying about action from below. If either began hitting the other in earnest now, they'd just doom eachother. It's not like they have some moral obligation to hit eachother.

I know that, but at the end of the day the approach taken by those that ma or may not block is right if such actions are being taken at a hc level.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:52   #62
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that, but at the end of the day the approach taken by those that ma or may not block is right if such actions are being taken at a hc level.
Yes, it would've been outright dumb for mistu to not seek allies in taking 1up, then later LCH (and I don't LCH is next on their hitlist) down. After all, the game is about winning, and when the only way to win is to cooperate, then cooperate one must. So really, mistu et al are just stalling by not commenting here. We all know that if 1up feel their possibility of winning is threatened, they will act on it. And who's to blame them?

All I hope is that they have more than Kjel's word to act on...
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:54   #63
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
It's not impossible. I'm assuming scanners etc. won't be hit, so that probably leaves 80-90 planets. In reality you only need to hit about half of them to dry defence up, and then there are waves to consider. It's certainly possible to give an alliance more single defence calls than they have members.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:59   #64
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Yes, it would've been outright dumb for mistu to not seek allies in taking 1up, then later LCH (and I don't LCH is next on their hitlist) down. After all, the game is about winning, and when the only way to win is to cooperate, then cooperate one must. So really, mistu et al are just stalling by not commenting here. We all know that if 1up feel their possibility of winning is threatened, they will act on it. And who's to blame them?

All I hope is that they have more than Kjel's word to act on...
WEll I think ths comment isn't quite what I agree with.

In my mind by avoiding there biggest enemy and muually growing off the res of the universe LCH and Fury have had a form of co-operative agreement. I think if or if not Mistu/FAnG/Rock are allied they would be totally justified.

The top 2 alliances have a healthy lead. They are getting into a situation that unless the universe takes action they will be no better than in previous rounds. Alliances will stagnate regarless of whether there is or isnt a formal agreement. Then you may have a 2 horse race, but where is the fun in that for the rest of the universe?

Sid was very proactive at round start about going solo and no agreements of any types and how he would choose his targets based on roids. That has clearly not been the case and his political undertones have clearly shown he was manipulating the universe to get the best position for him and his alliance. I have no problem with that, but I think this whining is just a little too far.

If they really want an exciting round then it has to be more than a roid collection race. It has to be a 5 or 6 horse race.

Lets hope more alliances get into a position to win it.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:10   #65
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well considering my alliance is being mentioned here i may as well post my 'little' appinion. Well there has being a lot of rumours as to packs and groups and joint attacks all the way through the round. Of course i know Sid has got spies everywhere, i mean look at him his Sid. But anyway i would like to put a question to 1up as there seems to have bin a lot said in this thread. Now since i have played this round there of course is rumours about a secret pack between Lch and 1up as im sure everyone has said on here enough times.. but what concnerens me is i have around 3 logs of lch and 1up members sort of spilling out there is one battle group which has both lch and 1up in it. Is this true? Becuase i would consider that as attacking togther to me, which you claim your not. And of course there is the other stuff wqhich has bin posted, about the old 'How come 1up claims to be under heavy attack early on but seems to be gaining over 11k roids each day' im sure everyone has heard it all before but i wont repeat myself. But Sid, perhaps you have always had close relationships with LCH? And it wudnt suprise me with your 'we may be forced to seek out allies' will be LCH and this is now your chance to make it public instead of hiding it. Just my appionions as i no longer have a planet this round, mostly becuase i think this round sucks with all these secret agenders, and all of the players leaving allies mid round for better allies, 2 of which left mine for 1up, even a BC of ours left for 1up. But i wont deny anything or agree to these claims either, but i ask if there is already evidence then there is no need to ask correct?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:14   #66
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
In my mind by avoiding there biggest enemy and muually growing off the res of the universe LCH and Fury have had a form of co-operative agreement.
I'm going to assume it's an unspoken agreement, or informal at best. (worst?) 1up have too much to lose by making formal agreements.

Quote:
I think if or if not Mistu/FAnG/Rock are allied they would be totally justified.
I believe it is, and it is probably the best action for them to take. I not only agree that it's justified, I applaud it.

Quote:
The top 2 alliances have a healthy lead. They are getting into a situation that unless the universe takes action they will be no better than in previous rounds. Alliances will stagnate regarless of whether there is or isnt a formal agreement. Then you may have a 2 horse race, but where is the fun in that for the rest of the universe?
I just said that. Agree.

Quote:
Sid was very proactive at round start about going solo and no agreements of any types and how he would choose his targets based on roids. That has clearly not been the case and his political undertones have clearly shown he was manipulating the universe to get the best position for him and his alliance. I have no problem with that, but I think this whining is just a little too far.
Yes and no. If you think choosing targets based on roids would automatically make LCH their top target, then you're wrong. It's much more effective to go after those who can't defend themselves as well. I assume they'll go after LCH when they feel comfortable with it.

Quote:
If they really want an exciting round then it has to be more than a roid collection race. It has to be a 5 or 6 horse race.
But unfortunately while blocks will allow more alliances to compete, it will not grant that many more alliances the chance to win. Rock are participating, but they have no chance to win. FAnG would have to recruit a lot of large planets to win. Really, only mistu in that block stands a chance of winning. And FAnG/Rock have decided that they'd rather fight with mistu to ride the coat tails to a higher rank that fight against mistu for those ranks while 1up and LCH duke it out on top. I don't have a problem with that, I think it's a perfectly valid strategy. Best of luck to them both. But please don't say that it puts them back in the race, because we both know it doesn't.

Quote:
Lets hope more alliances get into a position to win it.
Hypothetically:

In response to mistu's block, two blocks form: 1up and LCH, ND and VsN. ND and VsN rely on 1up and LCH losing (because they can pass mistu, but neither 1up nor LCH), so target 1up and LCH. 1up and LCH drop, ND and VsN battle mistu et al for top position.

So really, 1up's best option is not to ally LCH at this point, but to ally ND and VsN, hopefully leaving LCH high and dry (though they're likely to join up with mistu, which in turn puts mistu out of the running).

There are plenty of options, and at this point blocking is the only way to get 3rd place and lower back into the running. But unless they play for themselves and not 1up, LCH or mistu, they're not going to do much.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:19   #67
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well considering my alliance is being mentioned here i may as well post my 'little' appinion. Well there has being a lot of rumours as to packs and groups and joint attacks all the way through the round. Of course i know Sid has got spies everywhere, i mean look at him his Sid. But anyway i would like to put a question to 1up as there seems to have bin a lot said in this thread. Now since i have played this round there of course is rumours about a secret pack between Lch and 1up as im sure everyone has said on here enough times.. but what concnerens me is i have around 3 logs of lch and 1up members sort of spilling out there is one battle group which has both lch and 1up in it. Is this true? Becuase i would consider that as attacking togther to me, which you claim your not. And of course there is the other stuff wqhich has bin posted, about the old 'How come 1up claims to be under heavy attack early on but seems to be gaining over 11k roids each day' im sure everyone has heard it all before but i wont repeat myself. But Sid, perhaps you have always had close relationships with LCH? And it wudnt suprise me with your 'we may be forced to seek out allies' will be LCH and this is now your chance to make it public instead of hiding it. Just my appionions as i no longer have a planet this round, mostly becuase i think this round sucks with all these secret agenders, and all of the players leaving allies mid round for better allies, 2 of which left mine for 1up, even a BC of ours left for 1up. But i wont deny anything or agree to these claims either, but i ask if there is already evidence then there is no need to ask correct?
Quote:
1up has no allies or naps (other than to galaxies with 1up in) or attack cooperations or whatever.
Next time read the entire thread before you post. And please use paragraph breaks.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:21   #68
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Jester battle groups hold more then one gal mate, plus the fact i saw one attack take place where the retals were lch planets. But i have a lot of respect for 1up as i have a lot of freinds there, mostly ex Eclipse being a former officer in Eclipse. As i said my round is now over as my coords were leaked everywhere and i got fed up of all this crap with jumping ship. So ill leave you be to debate this issue.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:26   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Jester battle groups hold more then one gal mate, plus the fact i saw one attack take place where the retals were lch planets. But i have a lot of respect for 1up as i have a lot of freinds there, mostly ex Eclipse being a former officer in Eclipse. As i said my round is now over as my coords were leaked everywhere and i got fed up of all this crap with jumping ship. So ill leave you be to debate this issue.
1up only has attack groups that consist of 1up members. I'm sure there is a leaked log somewhere that shows this.

I'm genuinely shocked at you Assassin.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:29   #70
Assassin
PA Ancient

im Genually shocked how this round has bin ruined tbh Zhil, its the fact the whole of PA has bin killed with everyone just jumping ship and heading for the biggest allie. You must admit zhil you stole a lot of alliances best players. But anyway thats another issue, as i said above i respect 1up as i have a lot of freinds there, but i still dont agree what has taken place this round.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:30   #71
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
well Barrow basicly it is within the topic, sn0w just wants to prove something and why sid just should stfu and continue playing the game instead of being a big cry baby girl. so sid get me the proof of what you are saying.
NOW i am damn sure: i make FAR better posts then this guy.

Cant u just talk to ppl in NORMAL words?? Arent u compitent in talking??? or r u just plain stupid??

i would give u a hint: STFU, it is better for all of us

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:39   #72
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
It's not impossible. I'm assuming scanners etc. won't be hit, so that probably leaves 80-90 planets. In reality you only need to hit about half of them to dry defence up, and then there are waves to consider. It's certainly possible to give an alliance more single defence calls than they have members.
Uhm yeah, I already know it's not possible.

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:40   #73
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hypothetically:

In response to mistu's block, two blocks form: 1up and LCH, ND and VsN. ND and VsN rely on 1up and LCH losing (because they can pass mistu, but neither 1up nor LCH), so target 1up and LCH. 1up and LCH drop, ND and VsN battle mistu et al for top position.

So really, 1up's best option is not to ally LCH at this point, but to ally ND and VsN, hopefully leaving LCH high and dry (though they're likely to join up with mistu, which in turn puts mistu out of the running).
If we look at it from the other side, this is LCH chance at 1up. If they form a block with ND and VsN, 1up would have "no one" to block with. But then again, what would be best for VsN? Maybe blocking with ND, and let LCH and 1up to themself? This is a breaking point in this round, because what ever happends now, it will probably decide who have a chance to win or not.

Will it be 1up, LCH, VsN or mistu?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:40   #74
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Uhm yeah, I already know it's not possible.
I said it's not impossible. Give me a block of 3 alliances at my disposal and I'll demonstrate, if you wish.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:42   #75
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I said it's not impossible. Give me a block of 3 alliances at my disposal and I'll demonstrate, if you wish.
Seeing how we're talking about 1up attacking LCH, it's not possible.

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:50   #76
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is exactly the reason I left MISTU.

I was disgusted with the opinion that "you have to block to win" in this game, and I still am.

Well done on messing up a round that potentially could have been a lot of fun with each alliance going solo, ROCK, MISTU and FAnG. Pathetic really, that you couldn't win on skill so had to gang up on 1 alliance. If I was a member in your alliance I'd be ashamed of those cowardly tactics.

No wonder people are jumping ship from you. I don't blame them.

I sincerely hope you get what's coming to you in the game.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:51   #77
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please pm me those logs and i will attempt to verify them. If 1up members have indeed formed a BG including non-1up members, they will be severely delt with, probably kicked. I expect to have them, or some way of getting them, when i wake up tomorrow, or I will assume they do not exist.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:02   #78
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I was disgusted with the opinion that "you have to block to win" in this game, and I still am.

Well done on messing up a round that potentially could have been a lot of fun with each alliance going solo, ROCK, MISTU and FAnG. Pathetic really, that you couldn't win on skill so had to gang up on 1 alliance. If I was a member in your alliance I'd be ashamed of those cowardly tactics.

Thats hillarious, you left an alliance for a better one and you have the nerve to brand alliances cowards? Tom thats discusting in itself. First ROCK was solo all round, its had no respect shown toward us, just the old fashioned idiots saying 'ROCK is a noob alie' we have had incomings from 1up, mistu, lch, fang we have incomings from all and people like you discust me by instead of staying to fight just up and leave. Have you ever thought reason why small allies block is becuase our members chose to run to urs when we was going solo?

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 8 Jul 2004 at 10:12.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:11   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

ok, I'm TIRED of listening to clueless morons, esp those in 1up. These are the facts, either believe it or be the fking troll you are ...

Yes I pm'd Sid, I'm somewhat surprised he used my pm as reference but only posted half the story (the things that would suit him and 1up the most).

FAnG has started solo, pple claiming differently are just wrong. We've been beaten to death internally, made some bad decisions (attacking 1up so early) and we've had some payback from last round. Atm we're in no position to care who would win the round. For all I care, even ND can win it.

Don't expect me to post any more info about this on AD, otherwise smartasses who think they know it all, like Tomkat, will go twist everything again and I'm kinda tired of this.

Sid, next time, write everything and not the facts that suit YOU the most, that is if you wanna make this look like an honnest thread.

rgds Kj, FAnG HC

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:12   #80
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thats hillarious, you left an alliance for a better one and you have the nerve to brand alliances cowards? Tom thats discusting in itself. First ROCK was solo all round, its had no respect shown toward us, just the old fashioned idiots saying 'ROCK is a noob alie' we have had incomings from 1up, mistu, lch, fang we have incomings from all and people like you discust me by instead of staying to fight just up and leave. Have you ever thought reason why small allies block is becuase our members chose to run to urs when we was going solo in the first place?
Correct me if im wrong in my interpretation here. You are saying that 1up is the creme that left these alliances, and what you have now is the crud that was left, leaving you no viable option but to block?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:12   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

May I add that Tomkat is nothing more then a disloyal member, leaving his alliance for a better one ... Yes, I rather be in a blocking alliance then be an alliancehopper ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:15   #82
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Correct me if im wrong in my interpretation here. You are saying that 1up is the creme that left these alliances, and what you have now is the crud that was left, leaving you no viable option but to block?

Wrong zyth, there isnt a 'block' reason being if FAnG attacked 1up, mistu attacked 1up and we attacked 1up at the same time im guessing you claim thats a block? Thats just people anoyed of how 1up have effected the game. I thought 1up had great ideas coming here with there anti block, i agreed 100% but when i saw all the elite players just abandoning there alliances like this i felt discust, where is the honour in choosing the easy routie like that? People claim that blocking has no skill, neither is running for 1 alliance either and abandoning yours. Consider that

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:18   #83
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

ok, so scrub the word block from what i said, but you do agree that there is an underlying resentment towards 1up for skimming the cream (or whatever you wish to call that which floats tot he top ) creating a common purpose?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:18   #84
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Kj you didnt reply to the topic yet, true or not ?
Assassin, what about you and an official rock statement ?

Also Tomkat left his alliance between rounds, nothing wrong with that and you clearly cant set high standards for an alliance which just existed 1 round, neither is his leaving or joining highlight of this topic.

@Assassin: The quality you, the hc, provide determines about the members you get. Good members will leave if they cant get solid attacks, solid defence and dont feel home for whatever reason. You hardly can blame anyone but yourself for having a more appealing or brighter future for players at hand. Something they get influenced by on the decision who to join.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:19   #85
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
I thought 1up had great ideas coming here with there anti block, i agreed 100% but when i saw all the elite players just abandoning there alliances like this i felt discust, where is the honour in choosing the easy routie like that?
I can count the number of people who 'defected' to 1up (mostly people who missed initial recruitment) during the round on the fingers of one hand. People joining between rounds doesn't really count - as you have 12 former alliances listed in your sig, I'm sure you agree
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:23   #86
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
The bigger question might be...

is why 1up is taking in the ship jumpers mid-round. I bet they would like if their top players left for an alliance that was doing better than them.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:25   #87
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: The bigger question might be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
is why 1up is taking in the ship jumpers mid-round. I bet they would like if their top players left for an alliance that was doing better than them.
how does "less than 5" qualify as "so many"?

Exaggerations are not your strongest rethorical device m8
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:27   #88
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Assassin, what about you and an official rock statement ?

@Assassin: The quality you, the hc, provide determines about the members you get. Good members will leave if they cant get solid attacks, solid defence and dont feel home for whatever reason. You hardly can blame anyone but yourself for having a more appealing or brighter future for players at hand. Something they get influenced by on the decision who to join.
Thats true, but im not just reffering to us Focht, im reffering to all allies, for instance WP look at them now how high they have jumped, the game has gone down hill with members jumping alliances like jack rabbits. And to answer ur first line Sid said that he has evidence proving it and he knows the truth, well if that is true then why does the other allies need to make a statement if apparently you already know the 'truth'?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:28   #89
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The bigger question might be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
how does "less than 5" qualify as "so many"?

Exaggerations are not your strongest rethorical device m8
where did i say "so many"

once again, in a 1up shocker, things get made up. Just like Zh|l's promise on no N/A planets.

Post the truth, or don't post at all. Thanks.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b

Last edited by waffle; 8 Jul 2004 at 10:36.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:29   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

btw, 1 last comment. How are alliances supposed to take out the #1 alliance? By attacking them solo? if 5 alliances attack them solo (cause they all wanna take out #1) then you'd call it a block. If 5 alliances work together to do more structured attacks, then you'd call it a block aswell.
What you are ASKING the alliances to do, is NOT to try and take out the #1 alliance. Cause honnestly, you're THE STRONGEST alliance. Meaning, no alliance beneath you can singlehandedly win from you. I guess that's a compliment.

But sid, what exactly would you suggest to the alliances below you to do, to have a shot at winning this round? And don't give me "no good" plans or reasons cause we all know how this game works and how it can be played.

Focht, I think what I said, is enough. What I said about Tomkat is only because he claims he left mistu cause he's disguested with the blocking. I don't believe that troll, I claim he left for a better alliance. He simply shouldn,'t lie about it just so he can start the 1up PR train again ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:29   #91
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

this is going off topic tbo

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:33   #92
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

He said he has proof and asked for an official reply.
If you have nothing to hide why not stuff it into his face and show he is a liar?

Players dont sign up for an alliance with their Soul, they go for where they like it best.
On the otherhand, new alliances need to get new members from somewhere so its only logical that they are fed from the pool of this community and a few returners/joiners. Same happened to Eclipse, Mistu, LCH, Fang and every other alliance in this game. You would still be Eclipse if it would still exist, it disbanded you joined Rock nothing wrong with that

Going back to the initial Question, you want to let Sid run off with accusing you without any defence, or did he hit something you couldnt defend ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:34   #93
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tried to get in 2 galm8s to come with our bg. They where LCH. But their hc ordered them out and forbid them to attack with us. So LCH hc either just don't like me or doesn't allow shared battlegroups. Know 1up also said before the round that shared battlegroups wasn't allowed but figured since they where galm8s it would be okey. But since they didn't come I guess no harm done either way.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]

Last edited by Storebo; 8 Jul 2004 at 10:46.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:37   #94
syrek

syrek is an unknown quantity at this point

pls keep the boring polotics and backstabing on HC lvl and let the normal peeps play
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:40   #95
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Wrong zyth, there isnt a 'block' reason being if FAnG attacked 1up, mistu attacked 1up and we attacked 1up at the same time im guessing you claim thats a block? Thats just people anoyed of how 1up have effected the game. I thought 1up had great ideas coming here with there anti block, i agreed 100% but when i saw all the elite players just abandoning there alliances like this i felt discust, where is the honour in choosing the easy routie like that? People claim that blocking has no skill, neither is running for 1 alliance either and abandoning yours. Consider that
If you honestly think this is the easy route - you might want to try being a 1up member for 2/3 days. I suspect you might not think it's the easy ride you are insinuating.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:46   #96
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
btw, 1 last comment. How are alliances supposed to take out the #1 alliance? By attacking them solo? if 5 alliances attack them solo (cause they all wanna take out #1) then you'd call it a block. If 5 alliances work together to do more structured attacks, then you'd call it a block aswell.
What you are ASKING the alliances to do, is NOT to try and take out the #1 alliance. Cause honnestly, you're THE STRONGEST alliance. Meaning, no alliance beneath you can singlehandedly win from you. I guess that's a compliment.

But sid, what exactly would you suggest to the alliances below you to do, to have a shot at winning this round? And don't give me "no good" plans or reasons cause we all know how this game works and how it can be played.

Focht, I think what I said, is enough. What I said about Tomkat is only because he claims he left mistu cause he's disguested with the blocking. I don't believe that troll, I claim he left for a better alliance. He simply shouldn,'t lie about it just so he can start the 1up PR train again ...
3 alliances, all hitting only the 1up in gals (no other targets being raided), all 1up getting incoming, none of the attackers falling over each otheror piggying.

Your luck astounds me.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:48   #97
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

How many times do I have to state LCH are solo this round ?

To some here that claim different, find me on IRC #lch and show me your "proof" so I can check that.
No plz go on and play the game and stop trolling around.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:51   #98
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

KJ 3 alliances is abit much isnt it, purely hitting single planets etc.

About tomkat, you shouldnt make statements if you dont know his story or why he left mistu. Part of it was infact blocking when mistu command allowed fang roiding him he stated he would leave. Before even the round ended or a new alliance had formed (not denying there were already rumors about it)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:51   #99
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
May I add that Tomkat is nothing more then a disloyal member, leaving his alliance for a better one ... Yes, I rather be in a blocking alliance then be an alliancehopper ...
Your working in co-operation with mistu, how do you think they got 20 more members? Oh yeah they "merged" :/
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:54   #100
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
How many times do I have to state LCH are solo this round ?

To some here that claim different, find me on IRC #lch and show me your "proof" so I can check that.
No plz go on and play the game and stop trolling around.
Who is doing most of the trolling here? :/
Closed Thread