User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:08   #51
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: 42 Fleets inc, damn you all.

Elysium and FYTFO (LCH and HR)

thanks.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:42   #52
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Hope you're not the 'old' Sid. If you are, you went downhill quite a bit.
said you
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:08   #53
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Scorpio can't go downhill
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:11   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

this thread is fun
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:35   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Scorpio can't go downhill
He's already at the bottom of the sea, with concrete blocks to his legs.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:45   #56
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
this thread is fun

OMG sil get another PIC, its even more ugly then Endbringer
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:08   #57
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
Well, congrats to ely and co for a very cool first wave. owned my fleet, ah well chit happens right?
ooh yeah touriquest it was good first wave.

after some sleep that night had some incomings :P so congrats to my gal + fang to kill/roided me :\
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:51   #58
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Very true. Unless you count leaving your alliance en-masse to join an opposing one "quitting" - which i heard a rumour may have happened last round. Could just be a vicious rumour though.
Yeah, even a few of the Fury members left us, who joined when Fury disbanded.... Actually I could blame you as well...

... ah and rumours say, that noone even tried to restart eclipse yet... could just be a vicious rumour though which would mean, just noone wanna return to join you...

harm set, harm get

tsk
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 00:02   #59
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
Yeah, even a few of the Fury members left us, who joined when Fury disbanded.... Actually I could blame you as well...

... ah and rumours say, that noone even tried to restart eclipse yet... could just be a vicious rumour though which would mean, just noone wanna return to join you...

harm set, harm get

tsk
Please tell me how Sid was involved in Eclipse? Oh wait, he wasn't.

Additionally, considering the following:

Focht, myself, Killghost, Rob and Olrik are the founders of Eclipse.

Focht, Rob and Olrik nolonger play the game. Both me and KillGhost are in WP and have no interest in any command role. I would say this 'rumour' of yours is quite false.

Also, alot of people 'claim' to be ex-Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 00:41   #60
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

LEFF in a clueless shocker, again.

Sid wasnt involved in Eclipse and Eclipse wont return to pa as its crap (you might have yet realised on your own if not here is a hint).
Tho eclipse nor fury did every allow shipjumpers back in, and i personally wouldnt allow ppl to return after abandoning their comrades.
Fang on the otherhand did that, so make your own conclusion from that.
On your note who you want to blame this time, you were never a chooser when it came to blame someone else for your/fangs mistakes, who is it this time, multihunters, creators, evil hackers ? whatever, proud to be fang. (Sad that those hc who disbanded and degraded their alliance with scandals are allowed back in. so leff hold your breath talking about morals)

Disclaimer: flame me all you want, those are my 2 pennies and i wont edit my post and will play gladly other games. On a sidenote what happend to the fang "pro pa against hardcore gaming" movement ? or are you not stagnating this round to death and bashing the crap out of dead planets ? will encourage ppl to stay with pa *thumbs up*
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 02:18   #61
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Now, LEFF just answered Rumads question in one of the other threads.. why people hate fang
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 05:12   #62
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

All alliances, including Fury, have accepted ship jumpers now and again. Its a matter of frequency and the individual cases.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 12:04   #63
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

the case however is ppl who ran off to save their roids were in the common case not allowed back in. I.e. ppl who abandoned fury in r6 or r4 to save their rank.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:38   #64
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

If they have shown that they will leave with no other reason than to try and avoid incoming, then accepting them back is foolish and weak.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 14:56   #65
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

If FAnG didn't accept traitors they wouldn't exist as thats all they are one big camp of traitors (and cheaters)
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:06   #66
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Why his Touri still in fang when he wasn't meant to run his other two fleets, but did anyway?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:51   #67
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

How do you know he wasn't meant to run them.

I know, u dont. Now shush.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:17   #68
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Why his Touri still in fang when he wasn't meant to run his other two fleets, but did anyway?
In fairness, would have been totally stupid of him not to. When Fang HC (I think) made the comment about him being kicked if he ran his fleet I think they were under the misapprehension that he had 15K Fr. In fact he only had 1K Fr - which he did keep home. Would hardly have made sense for him to leave 14k sirts at base, given that a big chunk of attacking fleet was Nasicus and there were no fi attacking for him to shoot.

Personally I'd have kicked him ages ago for for regularly attacking with 3 fleets, not defending, not building a fleet suitable to defend alliance mates, breaking his alliance's agreements and generally being a twat. But if alliances were to actually apply that policy nowadays a good chunk of the top 10 would be allianceless.

I also imagine that Touri would have deleted his planet if Fang kicked him out and tried to roid him.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:19   #69
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
In fairness, would have been totally stupid of him not to.
It's mainly why I was complaining.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:26   #70
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
In fairness, would have been totally stupid of him not to. When Fang HC (I think) made the comment about him being kicked if he ran his fleet I think they were under the misapprehension that he had 15K Fr. In fact he only had 1K Fr - which he did keep home. Would hardly have made sense for him to leave 14k sirts at base, given that a big chunk of attacking fleet was Nasicus and there were no fi attacking for him to shoot.

Personally I'd have kicked him ages ago for for regularly attacking with 3 fleets, not defending, not building a fleet suitable to defend alliance mates, breaking his alliance's agreements and generally being a twat. But if alliances were to actually apply that policy nowadays a good chunk of the top 10 would be allianceless.

I also imagine that Touri would have deleted his planet if Fang kicked him out and tried to roid him.

Ive been fighting to follow 'old' rules all round, and I want u back ffs.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:26   #71
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm, action happens when i go on 3 day break
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:28   #72
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn you Colt, you could have told me you were going on a break so your meds would have been home when I landed.

Inconsiderate fool!!!
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:34   #73
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ah well
nice to come home to a page full of co-opers on my news, and a few mill res to spend
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 08:54   #74
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Hope its much more next time. You dont deserve to win. If you are still in the run for the 1 spot close to havoc i know who im gonna suicide on.
Even though i'm allied with him, i'm with you on that one. Oh, how bout we just do it during the round right now. Cuz this round is FKIN BORING. YOU HC ARE A BUNCH OF DONKEY ARSE CHINKS. GOOD FKIN GOD. DON'T YOU REALISE THIS BLOCK IS WORTH NOTHING. THE ROUND IS DOWN THE POOPER. THERE IS NO FUN IN IT. END THE BLOCK NOW. GOOD FKIN GOD.

Block ended or not, I'm attacking a top planet in this round whether it's blocked or not. Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's arse. Kick me, wave me, do whatever the fk you want. But quite frankly, it will actually add some spice to the round.

Only thing exciting i've seen all round is my 60 finance centers and my 100+ constructions. weeeee. Tons of fun that is. Almost like watching the clouds pass over in the sky.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 09:00   #75
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Even though i'm allied with him, i'm with you on that one. Oh, how bout we just do it during the round right now. Cuz this round is FKIN BORING. YOU HC ARE A BUNCH OF DONKEY ARSE CHINKS. GOOD FKIN GOD. DON'T YOU REALISE THIS BLOCK IS WORTH NOTHING. THE ROUND IS DOWN THE POOPER. THERE IS NO FUN IN IT. END THE BLOCK NOW. GOOD FKIN GOD.

Block ended or not, I'm attacking a top planet in this round whether it's blocked or not. Quite frankly, i don't give a rat's arse. Kick me, wave me, do whatever the fk you want. But quite frankly, it will actually add some spice to the round.

Only thing exciting i've seen all round is my 60 finance centers and my 100+ constructions. weeeee. Tons of fun that is. Almost like watching the clouds pass over in the sky.

i love you
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 09:04   #76
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle

go pancake
go pancake
go pancake
go pancake
go pancake

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 14:37   #77
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Waffle, I never thought I'd say this, but you rock
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 14:45   #78
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

/me adjusts his chinky stare

flied rice anyone?

haaa soooo....
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:09   #79
Forest

Waffle what happened to that incoming u promised methis morning?
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:17   #80
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It took your light bulbs and left.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:38   #81
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Waffle what happened to that incoming u promised methis morning?
I got so scared of you and your abilities, i decided not to attack you. I mean, you are uber l337, declaring war on pack and all. gogogogo forest...lamer
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:42   #82
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
said you
I do hope they're paying you for this shit.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 23:58   #83
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

what i can say for 42 fleets ?

muahahahahaha ( good job)
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote