User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2006, 12:46   #1
Vagrant

Vagrant is an unknown quantity at this point
noob looking for an alliance

This is my first round, but been in the game since tick 476 and learning about the game.

I am fairly active and would like to join an alliance that accepts noobs and are willing to teach a noob to play the game

Cheers
Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 13:20   #2
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Re: noob looking for an alliance

Welcome to the game

if you read most of the posts posted in this topic you will see some alliances are looking for ppl.
Read the posts and if you see an alliance that you think fits you best, go to their alliance channel on irc.netgamers.org and talk to 1 of the @ or the person they mention in the post or topic of the channel.

Hope this helped.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 14:26   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vagrant: Welcome to Planetarion . Read this thread and apply to any of the alliances recruiting in there.

My suggested alliances to apply to are Hidden Agenda, G-II, Rock, Orbit, SiN, SaX and PragmatiK.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 15:35   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Vagrant: Welcome to Planetarion . Read this thread and apply to any of the alliances recruiting in there.

My suggested alliances to apply to are Hidden Agenda, G-II, Rock, Orbit, SiN, SaX and PragmatiK.
Excuse me, since when did a forum moderator tell the players what alliances are good to apply for.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 15:40   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since there's little point in him applying to most of the top 10, while many of the other alliances are small alliances/battlegroups that won't be taking in members. I've attempted to provide the names of some stable training alliances, and in this instance I hope that I've achieved that. As always when you disagree Kargool, you know where to go.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 16:01   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Excuse me, since when did a forum moderator tell the players what alliances are good to apply for.
Less complaining and more shut-the-hell-uping kargool.
Furballs post helps the guy out and gives him a good place to start applying. So there's nothing wrong with it imo

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:58   #7
Vagrant

Vagrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies guys and the welcomes

Yeah, there is no point in me applying with the top dogs as they will just laugh at me

I will try and apply to those alliances you mentioned Furball.

Thanks again
Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:10   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ffs Kargool, he is being helpful
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:27   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Since when wasn't a forum moderator allowed to have his/her own opinions?