User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:34   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
War please!

Can’t someone make a move – It’s a war game ffs…
I need those big battle reports, angry posts and allie hopping basterds…

This looks like an old folks house where everything goes in slow motion

Are we to scared that if someone acts it ends up with another “blockround”?

Sin showed us the path, why not follow…?
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:38   #2
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: War please!

Make love, not war!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:54   #3
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

- In the end its not the words of our enemy that matters, but the siliance of our allies -

yeah, make love not war < look at the cute bunny
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:59   #4
Smokster

Smokster is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally i found the block rnds better and i was on the losing end atleast weh knew weh were playing now i just feel like its a race game in more ways then one.
As in you better get the Best race and better beh able to Race to the end
Although you Ziks are gonna beh crying when i come for you roids with my 750 TBT's i got in prod =)
Smokster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:01   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

LCH are going to have to do something soon to stop 1up becoming unstoppable again. Although, with them hitting my gal every day, at least 2 waves a day, they don't seem to be too keen on doing it.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:24   #6
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokster
Ziks are gonna beh crying when i come for you roids with my 750 TBT's i got in prod =)
Then i`ll build a shit load of Clippers that can target your TBT`s witch hit on your Battleships that will fire at your Figthers so i can walk in with Raiders and Privateers :P

I really dont think 1up will reach so high if things stay like they are.. but there will always be some who quits while running.. Seeing how active 1up are and if they are as active to the end i will bet money they can cap #1 after all.

1up won last round under LCH nooses... whould be interessing to see if 1up and LCH could battle it out now

The_Fish, come into my gal then, warm and safe there
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:40   #7
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Under LCH's noses? Hrm.. You must have missed the part where we had twice their score?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:42   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I am guessing it will get more interesting soon

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:43   #9
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

I think at the moment the issue should not be the #1 alliance trying to keep the #6 alliance from becoming unstoppable (lol first time anyone has ever been afraid of the #6 alliance running away with the round). Instead MISTU should be worried about LCH running away with the round. LCH's lead grows larger day by day, and right now there isn't any alliance that seems to be able to compete with them. Yes 1up has good average score, but so does LCH, 1up doesn't have enough members to run away with the round, I would say being top3 would be quite a feat for 1up.

Right now, I dont see anyone capable of keeping LCH from running away with the round. The only people who could compete with LCH last round was 1up at full strength, now 1up has been nearly halved, and LCH clearly shows that they are head and shoulders above everyone else.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 09:52   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I wudnt bet on that just yet.. as i still think with the elite players 1up have you might be suprised by the end of this round. So far from 11th to 6th and there still growing and there half the size of any other allie in top 10.. i agree Mistu should be more worried about LCH but i still think 1up are a big threat and shudnt be counted out.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:06   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with the last few rounds is that when an alliance targets another alliance, it takes a while before the outsider sees the changes in the rankings. If an alliance had a negative growth on pilkara, did they get hit hard? or did they just kick 2 inactive members?
And well, don't give 1up too much credits. Sure they have the highest avg score but it's not like that is sooo much higher then the rest. Gaining from #11 to #6 wasn't that hard either. They started at 54 and are at 59 now, so gained some members aswell it seems (whether it are scanners or not I cannot judge on).
The harder part for them is now, to climb up the ranks. Soon enough the top alliances will feel it as a threat and will deal with it if they can.

With their current membercount, it'd be highly impressive for them to end top3.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:08   #12
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

If everyone goes solo this round, why not do as Sin did pick a fight with the one above you in ranking? Who can then complain about fairness etc…..

I get a sense It’s ok by HC:s to end up 3,4 or 5 etc these days…
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:14   #13
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

people are more worried about 1up running away with the round when LCH is doing just that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:20   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
If everyone goes solo this round, why not do as Sin did pick a fight with the one above you in ranking? Who can then complain about fairness etc…..

I get a sense It’s ok by HC:s to end up 3,4 or 5 etc these days…
I don't think that's 100% accurate. HC's wanna be #1 but when that seem to be impossible then yes, they settle for 2 3 4 or higher. IT's not really a choice but more a must. What can you do if the alliance above you simply is better?

It's like with football, some teams will go for the title, once they notice one of the top teams has a large advantage, they'll more care about the 2nd place to ensure they play European football.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:27   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

just a thought, if lch put their 59 best members, they'd have a higher avg score then 1up would have imo. Not sure ofc but it makes complete sence since they have 97 members and thus can throw out the 38 ones with the least score

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:43   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Not really. 1up have a much stricter regime than LCH, thus, it is much easier for LCH planets to get a higher score as they are allowed to 3attack-fleet and such forth. Furthermore, why are you assuming the 59 members in 1up atm are our best members? all our scanners are in, and a very high % of our top30 or so members are not playing this round due to 1] they were only playing for the 1 round 2] kicked for selfishness, if they were still there, they`d also probably be doing quite well still, therefore increasing our avg further.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:05   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Not really. 1up have a much stricter regime than LCH, thus, it is much easier for LCH planets to get a higher score as they are allowed to 3attack-fleet and such forth. Furthermore, why are you assuming the 59 members in 1up atm are our best members? all our scanners are in, and a very high % of our top30 or so members are not playing this round due to 1] they were only playing for the 1 round 2] kicked for selfishness, if they were still there, they`d also probably be doing quite well still, therefore increasing our avg further.
jerome, it wasn't to discredit 1up but what I said is the basic of mathematics ...

if lch deduct their 38 worst members, then it is proven that they'll have a higher avg score (or all lch must have identical score which is impossible). So my thoughts are if lch would do that, they'd have a higher avg score (whether that would be better then 1up is just speculation and my opinion but cannot be proven yet).

I never assumed your 59 members are your best members. I just assumed that if lch lowered their membercount to their best 59 members that the avg score would be higher, that's all.

I know none of this is realistic hence why it actually doesn't matter at all. But don't look into it too much m8 and certainly don't feel offended cause that wasn't my intention.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:06   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there were subliminal implications etc, whether intentional or not :p
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:35   #19
TheRat
Retired

Furthermore I resent the implication!! </murder at 1600>

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 12:20   #20
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

if we'd allow our members to have totally selfish attack fleets and 3 fleet, we'd be even higher..assuming we could keep our roids

Quote:
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:01   #21
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LCH members are not allowed to attack with 3 fleets so shush it...
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:13   #22
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad

Then u ay wanna try scanning some of the bigger ones
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:21   #23
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK.:.VJ
1up won last round under LCH nooses... whould be interessing to see if 1up and LCH could battle it out now

ROFL

thats class
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:25   #24
jerome

Quote:
ah, maybe it`s just certain members who`re allowed then Even better <3.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:38   #25
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

1up was twice as big as lch last round, if 1up average gets to twice of LCH this round... with 60 members they will be 1st again then

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:47   #26
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

LCH planets are not allowed to attack with 3 fleets.
And I doubt there is any alliance that does allow it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:53   #27
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
1up was twice as big as lch last round, if 1up average gets to twice of LCH this round... with 60 members they will be 1st again then

Since they are that good, we should force PA to set a limit for 1up memberships – like 50… :P
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:12   #28
MotoX
Stolen

I still don’t get it, an alliance shouldn’t be here for the sake of Universe positions
An alliance should be here to unite people under the same “flag” and then supply them with fun, joy, community etc etc – and since this is a war game with loads of fun wars?

If the (members) were here to push buttons (to build things day after day) they could have chosen a various of other games.

To many alliance leaders seems to be here to earn their keep in History
by “the ones who ATLEAST ended up top 10”..

A good example on the opposite would this round be Sin and further back
hirr with their lemming runs.. (have we ever heard a hirr member who thought those runs were dull? ).

Who really cares if “my” alliance ended top 10 or top 20? If I at the same time had a blast while ending 20… (and yes ofc you can have a blast ending nr:1)
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:18   #29
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
LCH planets are not allowed to attack with 3 fleets.
And I doubt there is any alliance that does allow it.
Newsie some of your top planets regularly, mate.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:25   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

I doubt they'd kick them for disobeying rules anyway
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:37   #31
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
I doubt they'd kick them for disobeying rules anyway

wrong.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:41   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
wrong.
Are you sure this is a discussion you want to be taking part in?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:47   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokster
Personally i found the block rnds better and i was on the losing end atleast weh knew weh were playing now i just feel like its a race game in more ways then one.
As in you better get the Best race and better beh able to Race to the end
Although you Ziks are gonna beh crying when i come for you roids with my 750 TBT's i got in prod =)
Sure wars are needed... But not from the start.. That is just crap.. that ends the round for 90% of the universe in 1 week. This way war last longer etc... Need to build up a bit before sending your guys to war =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:48   #34
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Interesting how LCH deny it (3 fleeting) happens. You'd think they'd at least look into the issue first, and find out if it is happening rather than just denying it without even having found out for themselves. Anyone would think they didn't WANT to know. Happy in their own little world.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:54   #35
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Ace wouldn't dare kicking elviz :\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:58   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Interesting how LCH deny it (3 fleeting) happens. You'd think they'd at least look into the issue first, and find out if it is happening rather than just denying it without even having found out for themselves. Anyone would think they didn't WANT to know. Happy in their own little world.
Have you got any clue what LCH know or have done with any internal happenings?
Please dont post things you dont know m8.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:01   #37
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Have you got any clue what LCH know or have done with any internal happenings?
Please dont post things you dont know m8.
Ummm... yeah, LCH are denying it happens, and saying you kick people who break the rules, and saying it is against the rules. This means one of 2 things:

1. They don't actually know.
2. They are lying to preserve some dignity.

I chose the nicer of the 2 options, because I am a nice person.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:53   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Are you sure this is a discussion you want to be taking part in?
tbh it's no discussion because some pple just need to learn not to stick their noses up other alliance's asses and not tell others what to do over and over again.

To reply to motox: your assumption of why alliances exist is wrong. They are not ment to provide a fun playingground, they are made to win. That's what all top alliances do in PA. And when you win, you'll have fun and you'll enjoy this game, but rest asure. Hardly any top alliance HC will wonder whether their members actually like PA. They'll wonder how the fk they could win this round

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:57   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

ohh and one final thing, this is so typical AD again ...

"Oohh look, here's a scan of someone attacking with 3 fleets !!! kick him or I'll whine like a baby on AD about it till he gets kicked. Ohhh look, there's something else that mr Sid doesn't allow me to do, kick that members aswell or I'll whine some more on AD about it ..."

I'm still waiting to see the day that an HC would kick someone because some trolls on AD are crying over it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:02   #40
TheRat
Retired

Kj for president!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:39   #41
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
tbh it's no discussion because some pple just need to learn not to stick their noses up other alliance's asses and not tell others what to do over and over again.
Speaking of asses, how about you get your head from up yours?

It's just a bit of fun simply being played out to wind LCH up for making ridiculous statements that they obviously don't stand by.

No-one really cares if these players are three fleeting because while they are attacking and leaving nothing to defend with we're taking thier alliance mates roids. No-one really gives a toss which single player wins the round in this game (take cheerios for example, he's just know as the prick who showed his arse at the people who supported him), it's all about the alliances.
Just like AD isn't about discussion, it's about people winding you up because you take everything so goddamn seriously.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:48   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Speaking of asses, how about you get your head from up yours?

It's just a bit of fun simply being played out to wind LCH up for making ridiculous statements that they obviously don't stand by.

No-one really cares if these players are three fleeting because while they are attacking and leaving nothing to defend with we're taking thier alliance mates roids. No-one really gives a toss which single player wins the round in this game (take cheerios for example, he's just know as the prick who showed his arse at the people who supported him), it's all about the alliances.
Just like AD isn't about discussion, it's about people winding you up because you take everything so goddamn seriously.
then why bother crying about such things on AD? If whining about something is your sence of "fun" then hell I'm happy not to be like the avg person here.

nway let's just drop this convo cause it's going nowhere

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:07   #43
jerome

Not crying, but rather giggling.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:08   #44
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

it's funny, in a way

Quote:
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 19:44   #45
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

LCH's no three-fleeting rule this round sounds a lot like vision's No outside NAP policy last round... almost all those who had the NAP when the rule kicked in kept it, and didnt get kicked. A rules fine, but if you dont follow through on your threats, its just a paper tiger
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 19:56   #46
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Kj, I think we just all find it amusing that LCH so adamantly denies the fact that they allow 3 fleeting in their alliance, when any nitwit can look at the launch history of some of their top players and see that they have been 3-fleeting *almost* every night since protection ended. The fact that Ace comes in here and says that they dont allow it, and that their top players are STILL 3-fleeting is quite comical because if they did try to take any action to stop it it was woefully ineffective.

The topic came up as a point of discussion to differentiate 1up from LCH. Pointing out that LCH players were seemingly allowed to attack with their entire fleet while 1up players were forbidden to do so allowed the LCH players to get much larger than their 1up counterparts, thus making the top LCH players much larger than the top 1up players.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 20:55   #47
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
Kj, I think we just all find it amusing that LCH so adamantly denies the fact that they allow 3 fleeting in their alliance
What's even funnier is asking where those players would go. What alliance is anywhere near as good as LCH apart from 1up, which isn't recruiting? Mistu and Absolute are the only answers that come to mind, and while I don't think either would shirk at admitting previously hostile players, I don't think going from the current number 1 to the number 5 or 6* alliance is something any top player desires to do.

* On roid count. The current situation on score isn't nearly as extreme.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 20:58   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Eh, Jester. Both Newdawn, HR and Insomnia(!) have more roids per member than MISTU and absolute.

Another thing: Who roided MISTU so badly?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 21:01   #49
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Eh, Jester. Both Newdawn, HR and Insomnia(!) have more roids per member than MISTU and absolute.
I guess some top players might consider going to HR. Insomnia look awesome, and if I knew anyone there/didn't already have an alliance, I'd apply just to see what's driving them.

Quote:
Another thing: Who roided MISTU so badly?
It's pretty obvious if you check sandmans or pilkara.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 21:08   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I guess some top players might consider going to HR. Insomnia look awesome, and if I knew anyone there/didn't already have an alliance, I'd apply just to see what's driving them.
of those 3, ND got the highest average roid score..

Quote:
It's pretty obvious if you check sandmans or pilkara.
I would say 1up, but it could be LCH too. I dont really pay that much attention to this game

The average MISTU member has lost 20 roids. That means roughly 2000 roids.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 27 Oct 2004 at 21:16.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote