User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2004, 00:32   #51
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Time for FAnG to leave ...

Irvine, you can count on me that the Angels will rise once again.
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 08:05   #52
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool, never liked FAnG.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 11:37   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
Cool, never liked FAnG.
heh, I'd have expected these kinda replies earlier. And it's ok not to like us

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 19:19   #54
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

oi bye fang you were the one thing that kept me playing when i would have quit otherwise
i quit finally anyway but still
damn i was just considering to play another round
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 08:33   #55
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, I'd have expected these kinda replies earlier. And it's ok not to like us
Yeah I think so too, but tnx for all the fight we've had. I've had long sleepless night trying to cover incoming from you guys.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 09:48   #56
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
Cool, never liked FAnG.
how nice for you....
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 10:23   #57
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

Sadly another alliance seems to leave the field, Ill beleive it when I see it though

Good luck FAnG members wherever your path leads to , hopefully you find new homes amoung the other PA alliances out there.

FAnG command, eventhough we usually only met in combat, thanx for the hard work running an alliance , alliances are what keeps the game alive and fun. Sadly it seems to come to an end for you guys.

Regards,

GlowDog
Vengeance HC
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 16:49   #58
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

OMG NO FaNG is leaving!?!?!

It can't be true. Wait it is.

Isn't that the alliance who didn't even end t10 this last round?

I'm one of those people who couldn't care less that FaNG is leaving and I am definitely not the only one that also hopes that this means the end of Kjel's poor posting on the forums. Bye.
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 18:43   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

I'm one of those people who couldn't care less that FaNG is leaving and I am definitely not the only one that also hopes that this means the end of Kjel's poor posting on the forums. Bye.
heh, your retarded posting stile suites you, Lord_Dain. And no, I'll be posting as frequent as before. And your petty insults and behavior doesn't hurt FAnG. You're just a member, we had 50000 of those in PA, really nothing special or something.

Unlike most pple FAnG had/has as enemies, you're the retarded one trying to impress 15 year old kids or something. Learn something from your fellow FAnG haters I'd suggest.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Sep 2004, 20:27   #60
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:

it cant be true.... wait... it is....

a gheytwat trying to be funny...

get a life and **** off....
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 20:41   #61
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

although i`ve never 'loved' FAnG, i`ve many friends in em at one point or another (skaut, sunnie etc) who said mainly good things ofc about em back in when fang were first created. one mustn`t ignore fang`s past just because of a poor show in their last round. were fury not worth people caring about because they didn`t win r8?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 09:20   #62
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

He.... thanks for all the good wishes

We expect our new designed and restructured community portal getting online early october... I`m going to announce it here and you`re ofc all welcome to pay us a visit then....

Atm we`re planning our next Community meeting in Bavaria, were we expect over 40 Visitors from Germany and Austria...
Pics and Vids will get uploaded.... in the meantime... check out THIS:

http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=27715

LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 14:58   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lol LEFF thats awesome, and Lord_Dain stfu no1 cares about ur opinion, jus go troll somewhere else
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:04   #64
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

FAnG had poor shows in all but 1 of the rounds that they played, including cheating scandals.

Jerome, you have a good sense of humour comparing Fury to FAnG in anyway
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:42   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

A

Quote:
FAnG had poor shows in all but 1 of the rounds that they played, including cheating scandals.

Not our fault we had disloyal cheaters like you (which we luckily kicked) in our alliance. Funny how your endless anger towards FanG for being kicked clouds your common sence.

We played a good r7, ending 4th in our first round when Legion and Virus were after you. even they agree that we played a good round. Not easy to end at the top when alliances like Fury etc were still around.
Round 8 was good untill midround.
Round 10 was very good untill the last 2 weeks.
Round 10.5 we owned everything.
round 11 was a round too much for us.

Looking at our achievements, I'm infact very happy about the things we achieved, more then 90% of ALL the alliances in PA EVER so far. I wouldn't call that too bad.

And like I said earlier, being a member of a top alliance is piss easy. It's your command that infuences your performance and that of the alliance, more then a single member who does nothing but troll.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:08   #66
Jackal2112

Wow I cheated when I was with your bunch of l33t peoples? when and how? maybe you are confusing me with the likes of Irvine, or Kaifux and co, which I repeatedly reported to HC (which were you, Leff and others) and which you guys did nothing about ('our members don't cheat!!').

Disloyal, if you call leaving a shit command and selling them out to their enemy setting up relays from their defence channel, then you're correct, but you could ask yourself who was disloyal to begin with, when you as HC decided to disband your alliance and dump all your alliance members in a 72 hour void so they can be roided to hell. I'm glad I left before you guys did that

(ps: hahaha at the 'which we kicked' - you couldn't kick me as I had left ingame ages before you guys found out I was relaying your channels. so all in all, you didn't even have that simple privilege. i feel sorry for ya)
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:15   #67
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

i was hoping zhillie would come and give a lecture, but nooooo don`t respond to jerome`s hidden flamebait

anyhow, let the trolls rest here Lord_nub, there`ll be better places no doubt, to question/troll etc.
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 10:28   #68
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow I cheated when I was with your bunch of l33t peoples? when and how? maybe you are confusing me with the likes of Irvine, or Kaifux and co, which I repeatedly reported to HC (which were you, Leff and others) and which you guys did nothing about ('our members don't cheat!!').

Disloyal, if you call leaving a shit command and selling them out to their enemy setting up relays from their defence channel, then you're correct, but you could ask yourself who was disloyal to begin with, when you as HC decided to disband your alliance and dump all your alliance members in a 72 hour void so they can be roided to hell. I'm glad I left before you guys did that

(ps: hahaha at the 'which we kicked' - you couldn't kick me as I had left ingame ages before you guys found out I was relaying your channels. so all in all, you didn't even have that simple privilege. i feel sorry for ya)
If you want to blame someone, blame me... I always defended my members, and I still do.
Noone will deny, that a lot of cheating happend, too many cheaters got through with that and too many innocent players got blamed and closed.
Both happend to me personally - I shared my login and stayed in top100 although being inactive - and next round I decided to play according to the rules and got my top30 planet closed - which made me quit pa for good ...it happend to FAnG as a whole and maybe it happend to you as well.

Still I give a **** if ppl call someone a cheater.... In 80% of the cases its just their cheap excuse for someone else being better

It was me who trusted you and who - like so often - did a mistake with that.
Now - if you want to be proud about what you did, I wont deter you from that. You will not get into FAnG ever again, and same goes for actually every single decent alliance in planetarion...

Apart from that we dont play this game any longer, hardly anyone does and I couldnt care less about another cheating scandal takin place in an abandonded Browser game, so plz do us a favour and just keep enlivening these boards with your presence while we`re having fun elsewhere....

My condolences to everyone who still has to abide your statements

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 17 Sep 2004 at 10:35.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 20:43   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
i was hoping zhillie would come and give a lecture, but nooooo don`t respond to jerome`s hidden flamebait

anyhow, let the trolls rest here Lord_nub, there`ll be better places no doubt, to question/troll etc.
This is thread about FAnG, not Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 22:22   #70
jerome

you love ruining my fun don`t you, fag.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 10:14   #71
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Wow what a lot happens in a few monhs.

I have to say that this is not unexpected and it does leave me feeling sad.

Back in the days of round 7 Leff, lockhead, kj and hinch all had some great ideas for alliances. I am glad I had some input on making the separate projects a joint project. All of you have a special place in my heart as good mates and even better players. We were scum from the start and yet for me we had uch brilliant team spirit and worked for each other so hard that I have to say that none of the rounds will surpass round 7 for me.

Bastian and Hans I know we have had difficult times in the past, but you two will always be my favorite germans.

KJ your difficult and obstinate, but you play with your heart.

Hinchles you will always be a drinking buddy.

Alch you always had a heart of a lion and a voice of a foghorn - still love you though mate

To everyone who joine FAnG because of me I thank you, to all those that left because of me, I apologise and to those that made FAnG A great enemy and ally I salute you.

Good luck FAnG and if any of you need a good accountant you know where to find me
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 20 Sep 2004 at 11:30.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 11:07   #72
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
he's aged Colt, you can't blame him for switching some numbers now and then
we still wub him though .... abit

im not that old tart and i forgot about 10.5 i was thinking about our first couple of rounds

new kid on the block going against some of the biggest and most powerfull alliances out there
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 01:43   #73
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point

FAnG won last round? wow. Gratz.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 23:10   #74
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

i was in Fang once, pa still going then?
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 01:55   #75
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Seems so

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 02:19   #76
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

*fluffle RooKie*
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 22:59   #77
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
how nice for you....
Never liked flamers, but i kept my mouth shut untill now, follow my example from now on

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 23:34   #78
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel
*fluffle RooKie*
hey azrael

great to see you still alive and kicking!

Unread 8 Oct 2004, 13:13   #79
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

/me m000s at Rookie
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 17:31   #80
RooKie
Boy without a toy

hey Gio

I'm not going to remove any of these, or close the thread, because I'm a nice guy. But could you people learn about the PM button? This is not Alliance Social Chat, no one cares that you haven't spoken in a long time.

Last edited by Jester; 10 Oct 2004 at 01:53.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 06:22   #81
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

lol, rank 99 and your in [1uP] .. you must really suck

Yep, FAnG was an amazing allaince, spirit and team players, brilliant leadership as well

Last edited by Veil05; 10 Oct 2004 at 06:28.
Veil05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 08:28   #82
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
if ranks were the sole basis to judge a players "skill" then, dear god, dreadnewb is one of the best players of pa, with his severel top5/15 finishes?!?!??!?!?!?!? :(((((((
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 12:03   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
if ranks were the sole basis to judge a players "skill" then, dear god, dreadnewb is one of the best players of pa, with his severel top5/15 finishes?!?!??!?!?!?!? ((((((
I'd suck then ... no wait, I DO suck in actually playing PA

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Oct 2004, 12:07   #84
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'd suck then ... no wait, I DO suck in actually playing PA

We know KJ but your still a nice guy
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 17:33   #85
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
if ranks were the sole basis to judge a players "skill" then, dear god, dreadnewb is one of the best players of pa, with his severel top5/15 finishes?!?!??!?!?!?!? ((((((

dreadnought is very dedicated, and even thou he doesnt like showing it... intelligant.
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 02:40   #86
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, Dreadn00b is very intelligant.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 09:00   #87
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Yes, Dreadn00b is very intelligant.
yes.
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 12:19   #88
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

bahhhhhhh, now who will i join to clean the Universe of the infidels????

Honour Respect and Victory

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699

Last edited by God; 13 Oct 2004 at 21:21.
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 12:58   #89
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

wp FAnG
Judder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2004, 12:30   #90
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo!!!!!

I mean boohoo.....

or something..
Unread 14 Oct 2004, 16:23   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartshunter
Woohoo!!!!!

I mean boohoo.....

or something..
Atleast you"re being honnest, Mrs Titans

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Oct 2004, 21:13   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05

Yep, FAnG was an amazing allaince, spirit and team players, brilliant leadership as well
I didn't even make top 100

Also, I would have to disagree with the last line but I can't be assed to write out my reasons for it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 00:07   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

Also, I would have to disagree with the last line but I can't be assed to write out my reasons for it.
infact, that last line of Veil was his opinion. You of all pple I do not expect to agree with Veil, given your endless anti FAnG PR a while ago. Ofc you will not agree on that ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Oct 2004, 06:17   #94
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Well youve proved my point then. OJK ofc :P
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 10:48   #95
God
of War

Quote:

Good, because i dont see anyone asking for your reasons...

Too bad FAnG isnt playing anymore...

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
Unread 15 Oct 2004, 12:54   #96
God
of War

or maybe FAnG wont leave afterall....

Unread 15 Oct 2004, 13:01   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
or maybe FAnG wont leave afterall....
heh, let's not go there shall we?

We ceased to exist as an alliance, that's all I can and will say to this

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Oct 2004, 13:10   #98
SeaN
the mongrel cat

SeaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Time for FAnG to leave ...

Making a random trip to the boards to find this truly sucks. FAnG, in the first 3 rounds of it's conception at least, was a great place to play PA. Unfortunately PA is a ****ing awful game. However, thanks to Rumad & KJ for the invite to FAnG, Irvine - for never sleeping yet being the best DC I've played with (in an alliance I've been a legitimate member of at least ), LEFF for being the diplomatic superstar he was, and so many others for making easily the most homely alliance of all time and being such cool people.
SeaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 16:28   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaN
Making a random trip to the boards to find this truly sucks. FAnG, in the first 3 rounds of it's conception at least, was a great place to play PA. Unfortunately PA is a ****ing awful game. However, thanks to Rumad & KJ for the invite to FAnG, Irvine - for never sleeping yet being the best DC I've played with (in an alliance I've been a legitimate member of at least ), LEFF for being the diplomatic superstar he was, and so many others for making easily the most homely alliance of all time and being such cool people.
and we're glad we've had you as a member, Sean.

You know where to find us bunch of FAnG pple, so drop by anytime

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:58   #100
Chro
back from the dead

Chro is an unknown quantity at this point

bye fang
was only with you guys a short time (not long before i quit pa) but in that time you guys r0kd
well if the reason is alot of hc/members are leaving for other games might see yas sometime ....
WOW ..... wouldn't that be great
Chro is offline   Reply With Quote