User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 26 Feb 2009, 16:21   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Many Ideas

TL;DR;

1) Basically removing the HCT from research and using a ship to mine the roids. So if you dont have enough CargoShips, you cant fully mine all your roids.
2) CargoShip also used as a resource stealer in attacking fleet.
2) Include all ships being built into combat, but unable to fire.
3) Single roid (Asteroid), multiple resource output (Metal,Crystal,Eonium). Ratio of materials produced can be defined.

In depth

1) HCT RESEARCH CHANGE
I was thinking of different ways to do the HCT research.

Its basically having a physical item, such as these suggestions.

Cargo Transporter Ship (CTS) - Unit
They Harvest and ferry the resources between the rock fields and home planet.

a) Perhaps a new class than the rest (Ci = Cilivian). With only a few ships able to kill them.

b) Each CTS brings home "X" units of raw material per tick (X being defined by the stats team)

c) To function they need to stay in the base fleet, you can move them to other fleets to get them out of harms way, but they will not function as Harvesters.

d) If used in attack fleets, they can either steal a percentage of stored resources, or total amount gained in the tick.

or Cargo Transporter Pilots (CTP) - Population
Create a specific population, this would mean it costs wages per tick to keep bringing in resources (same idea as agents/sec guards etc).

Have both items (CTS+CTP)
You need 1 pilot per ship, otherwise the ship wont function.

2) ONE ROID TO RULE THEM ALL
After writing the above, another thought entered my mind.

a) Have only 1 roid, where all 3 resources are mined from it in equal numbers (by default).

b) Using a mining settings, you can specify the ratio you want to mine each mineral. So if your short of metal, you can increase your metal output for a few ticks (with a decrease in output for either Cry/Eon/Both).

3) Production included in combat
This one may get people annoyed, but its just a suggestion.

If your attacking a planet and see a fleet of ships being built, you would also attack them too.

So I'm suggesting that all ships being built are involved in combat, but do not fire. This i think would be a little harder to add to the code.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 26 Feb 2009 at 16:55.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 17:13   #2
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about
Re: Many Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
TL;DR;

b) Using a mining settings, you can specify the ratio you want to mine each mineral. So if your short of metal, you can increase your metal output for a few ticks (with a decrease in output for either Cry/Eon/Both).

[/b]. This i think would be a little harder to add to the code.
I like the idea of being able to manage your own roids. This will make the refinary's redundant though.
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 18:16   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR View Post
I like the idea of being able to manage your own roids. This will make the refinary's redundant though.
Well perhaps rename "Finance Centers" to "Refinery" (and removing the current the 3 seperate refineries) and assign it the 0.5% bonus for all material outputs.

Include a diminishing return value on the total Refineries and remove the 60 cap. Have it fall off at say 50 refineries.

e.g.

1x Refinery = 0.5%
2x Refinery = 0.5% + 0.49%
3x Refinery = 0.5% + 0.49% + 0.48%

50xRefinery = 0.5% + 0.49% + 0.48% .... 0.02% + 0.01% + 0.00%

So by the 40th refinery, you would get 0.1% bonus.

FAKE EDIT:
If you up the start bonus to 0.6% you would get 0.0% by the 60 refinery. Or even say that the deminishing returns dont kick in till the 10th refinery.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:21   #4
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

So how many resources can you get out of each roid?

Can only 1 ship "farm" each roid?

Or will it be enough with 1 roid and 100000000000000000 ships?
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:33   #5
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
So how many resources can you get out of each roid?

Can only 1 ship "farm" each roid?

Or will it be enough with 1 roid and 100000000000000000 ships?
as i stated in my earlier post

Each CTS brings home "X" units of raw material per tick ("X" being defined by the stats team)

Seeing as each roid produces currently 250 per tick, i would want each CTS to ferry lower than that value.

Getting a balance between the cost of the ships and "X" resource brought back can be determined by the stats team.

Each roid would produce a basic raw material (250 units each), its the mining ratio you set determines the quantity of resource you get out.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 19:43   #6
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Im still struggling to understand why we have 3 different resources? they've all been stripped of meaning now.. It costs the same to init every type of roid, so everyone inits to 200-300 (equal amount of each roid). When you go podding, you'll cap the same amount of each roid. There's no fuel cost anymore.

The only thing deciding roid resources is the race you pick and then you dont generally over-init a certain roid type... you use galaxy/alliance trading.

The whole 3 resource system seems to of been made redundant awhile ago but the PA Team have kept it in for some bizarre reason.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 20:26   #7
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Shuttup Light
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 21:19   #8
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Im still struggling to understand why we have 3 different resources? they've all been stripped of meaning now.. It costs the same to init every type of roid, so everyone inits to 200-300 (equal amount of each roid). When you go podding, you'll cap the same amount of each roid. There's no fuel cost anymore.

The only thing deciding roid resources is the race you pick and then you dont generally over-init a certain roid type... you use galaxy/alliance trading.

The whole 3 resource system seems to of been made redundant awhile ago but the PA Team have kept it in for some bizarre reason.
I agree with light, but it makes for a good sci-fi angle. You could have a single "currency" instead of the minerals. But I think building ships with materials is more in line with the micro management aspect.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 23:37   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Actually, I agree with Light. Having 'Asteroids' and a single currency would make more sense IMO.

I don't think I like the other ideas. I don't see why they're needed and they're not really KISS compatible...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 00:57   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

If your attacking a planet and see a fleet of ships being built, you would also attack them too.

So I'm suggesting that all ships being built are involved in combat, but do not fire. This i think would be a little harder to add to the code.
I'd be pro this for dealing with hidden prod.
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 01:37   #11
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Some very interesting ideas, but maybe a bit too far off from the fundamental parts of the game to be accepted.

I'd be willing to try a round like this. Especially the hidden prod rule you suggest, although it would need some tweaking (ie 60% of production done, what happens to the remaining 40%?)
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 04:54   #12
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Well the 40% thats left to be built isnt included in the combat, because it doesnt exist.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 10:43   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Or, but this is a crazy idea, we could go back to ships being built in a certain amount of time and not being able to add to your order to make it last forever like it was before they changed it?
No more hidden prod...

Having ships in prod take place in battle but not firing seems a bit far fetched imo, probably not that easy to code in and it also makes no sense from a 'story' (for lack of better word) point of view.
Why on earth would the planet under attack have the ships they build but that aren't fully operational yet located at the same location as their base fleet when they are being attacked?
Why would they not man those ships with civilian / student pilots in effort to kill attackers?

Some of the other ideas in this thread are more to my liking though:
- 1 currency
- removing hct
- ships to mine roids

If that would be the direction pa would move into i would also suggest adding a tax as source of income on your population to have a steady source of income.
Just for example: you spend all your resources on building a fleet to defend against an attacker. Attacker takes out all of your mining ships, you are left with no income and no way to get an income again caus you don't have the money to purchase ships... = round over
Same for start of the round, how are you ever going to get started if you don't have an income to build mining ships?

Taxes would also give an added value to population, which after i don't know 10 rounds or so still adds nothing to the game.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 13:05   #14
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
If that would be the direction pa would move into i would also suggest adding a tax as source of income on your population to have a steady source of income.
Just for example: you spend all your resources on building a fleet to defend against an attacker. Attacker takes out all of your mining ships, you are left with no income and no way to get an income again caus you don't have the money to purchase ships... = round over
Same for start of the round, how are you ever going to get started if you don't have an income to build mining ships?

Taxes would also give an added value to population, which after i don't know 10 rounds or so still adds nothing to the game.
I would say that they has to be a base amount of resources you get from your home planet, so even if you had no roids you would still get a small amount of income.

Set the CTS as a different class (Ci=Cilivian), and perhaps only allow cov-ops to destroy them (at a max % of them).

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 14:35   #15
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The resource-ship idea is a bit far off base imo. We don't need more ships, and this makes resource management more of a hassle rather than less. The HCT system actually works pretty well.

I do like the idea of changing up the asteroid/resource side of things. With no fuel cost, the 'triad' of resources isn't really anything more than a novelty. The notion of each asteroid producing all types of resources is pretty slick, I like that...as well as being able to adjust the mining ratios with population (or engineering) type settings. Either that, or scrap the whole damn thing altogether, and just have a single resource.

The trade/tax situation is another topic.

I also think the suggestion of ships in production taking part in combat is also an interesting one...perhaps spin-off another thread to discuss that seperately. Sounds good in principle though.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 07:20   #16
railrodent

railrodent is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see alliance limited to 50 members and no more. it would make it more competitive. Limit the amount of roids to 750 and no more. Have a battle ship that will shoot corvetts and fighters and corvetts and fighters that shoot down cr and battle ships. Thus making it more competitive. Also when attacking have a limit on which a person can attack another person score wise. Example if you have 2 mil score you cant attack somebody that has 1.25 mil or less. It gives the smaller person a better chance to grow and creates more competition.

Quote:
TL;DR;

1) Basically removing the HCT from research and using a ship to mine the roids. So if you dont have enough CargoShips, you cant fully mine all your roids.
2) CargoShip also used as a resource stealer in attacking fleet.
2) Include all ships being built into combat, but unable to fire.
3) Single roid (Asteroid), multiple resource output (Metal,Crystal,Eonium). Ratio of materials produced can be defined.

In depth

1) HCT RESEARCH CHANGE
I was thinking of different ways to do the HCT research.

Its basically having a physical item, such as these suggestions.

Cargo Transporter Ship (CTS) - Unit
They Harvest and ferry the resources between the rock fields and home planet.

a) Perhaps a new class than the rest (Ci = Cilivian). With only a few ships able to kill them.

b) Each CTS brings home "X" units of raw material per tick (X being defined by the stats team)

c) To function they need to stay in the base fleet, you can move them to other fleets to get them out of harms way, but they will not function as Harvesters.

d) If used in attack fleets, they can either steal a percentage of stored resources, or total amount gained in the tick.

or Cargo Transporter Pilots (CTP) - Population
Create a specific population, this would mean it costs wages per tick to keep bringing in resources (same idea as agents/sec guards etc).

Have both items (CTS+CTP)
You need 1 pilot per ship, otherwise the ship wont function.

2) ONE ROID TO RULE THEM ALL
After writing the above, another thought entered my mind.

a) Have only 1 roid, where all 3 resources are mined from it in equal numbers (by default).

railrodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 07:52   #17
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by railrodent View Post
Limit the amount of roids to 750 and no more.
What possible good would this do? What happens when you hit 750 roids? You can't attack for the rest of the round?

Quote:
Have a battle ship that will shoot corvetts and fighters and corvetts and fighters that shoot down cr and battle ships. Thus making it more competitive.
I dont really see how this would make things more "competitive." Explain further please?

Quote:
Also when attacking have a limit on which a person can attack another person score wise. Example if you have 2 mil score you cant attack somebody that has 1.25 mil or less. It gives the smaller person a better chance to grow and creates more competition.
there is already a system called a bash limit(er), here is an example:

<@Munin> 9:1:15 can hit planets with value 1439894 or above or score 2851438 or above

<@Munin> 9:1:15 can be hit by planets with value 8999342 or below or score 7920661 or below

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 08:59   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Guys you do realise this is a horrible thread right? I'm really sorry i haven't modded this but could we please try and keep it as one idea per thread as in line with forum rules. There's about 6 here and one or two are quite interesting. Spinoff threads are a good idea if you want to discuss these ideas further
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 09:24   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I would like to see alliance limited to 50 members and no more. it would make it more competitive.
I would like a million dollars.

Quote:
Limit the amount of roids to 750 and no more.
Ridiculous.

Quote:
Have a battle ship that will shoot corvetts and fighters and corvetts and fighters that shoot down cr and battle ships. Thus making it more competitive.
There being no fi/co ships firing at cr/bs is intentional. If there were fi/co firing at cr/bs, then there would be three ticks to cover cr/bs incomings with alliance defence, as opposed to two for fr/de and only one for fi/co. It would also spread the targetting of both fleets rather thin, if they had 6 classes to target, instead of 4.

Quote:
Also when attacking have a limit on which a person can attack another person score wise. Example if you have 2 mil score you cant attack somebody that has 1.25 mil or less. It gives the smaller person a better chance to grow and creates more competition.
This already exists. When someone is smaller than 40% your value AND smaller than 40% of your score, you can't attack them. These people show up on the galaxy page with orange/yellow values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Guys you do realise this is a horrible thread right? I'm really sorry i haven't modded this but could we please try and keep it as one idea per thread as in line with forum rules. There's about 6 here and one or two are quite interesting. Spinoff threads are a good idea if you want to discuss these ideas further
This is truth. Personally I wouldn't mind if this thread was closed (or if a mod feels up for it, split).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 11:57   #20
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

The reason I put it all in 1 thread, is because I thought I would get moderated for spamming multiple threads.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 11:59   #21
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Personally I wouldn't mind if this thread was closed (or if a mod feels up for it, split).
You cant just start closing threads because people dont like the ideas, or the fact that there are more than 1 idea here.

I enjoy the complexity of the game, and love to sit and just mess with ideas no matter how complex. You cant just expect to dumb the game down, without most of the depth going missing. Not everyone in this world is stupid, and making it simple will just bring in simple people.

I love the fact people still try to give ideas, and 90% of the time MZ you call them stupid for trying. Yes some ideas maybe bad, and some may have problems the Original Poster didnt foresee.

Its impossible to try and bring in the casual player and expect them to be able to contribute to the major players. This game is a persistant realtime excel spreadsheet game!

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 20 Mar 2009 at 12:32.
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 12:06   #22
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You cant just start closing threads because people dont like the ideas, or the fact that there are more than 1 idea here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by that rules thread at the top
# Multiple Suggestions per post - While doing this might be easier my recommendation is don’t do it. Not only does it make it difficult to come up with a descriptive title but it also makes threads slightly confusing and can result in ideas being missed. Keep any idea on the same area together those dealing with separate areas of the game would be better of in their own post (i.e. Keep all your ideas on alliances in the same post but any ideas on races should be placed in its own thread)
?
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 12:52   #23
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Close this then....

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 14:36   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not saying threads that contain bad ideas should be closed (there'd be very few left otherwise). I just agreed with Appoco that multiple ideas in 1 thread is a bad idea. I'll happily discuss each of your ideas in a separate thead (especially one roid to rule them all, which sounds pretty interesting)..

I know I have a tendency to be rather harsh when I don't like the ideas people post, but rarely (as in, never) will you see me ask for the closing of threads because of that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote