User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 21:56   #1
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Suprise, Suprise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2954830.stm
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:04   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
im shocked. im sure the iraquies enjoy their freedom and democracy
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:06   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
The unexpected hits you between the eyes.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:08   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
There was a feature on 5 live earlier today about Basra and the huge Shia support for a fundamentalist muslim state. The US administration is scared ****less of the very idea of a muslim state and blatantly doesn't want Iraq to be one.

Looks like it's tough titty boys, that's what the people seem to want.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:12   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
"Surprise."
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:37   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
There was a feature on 5 live earlier today about Basra and the huge Shia support for a fundamentalist muslim state. The US administration is scared ****less of the very idea of a muslim state and blatantly doesn't want Iraq to be one.

The people don't know what they want. The people haven't had the pleasure of living in a world where there are more than one choice.

It's not that their scared ****less, it that they understand what happens in a funamentalist regime. Personal freedoms are crushed, any religious group that doesn't agree with the principals are slaughtered, and people who are of the 'type' generally have a bad time. It Iraq returning to what it was before the war.

I don't agree with this war, I never did. But as long as it's said and done, maybe, just maybe we'll be able to improve things there.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:40   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
The people don't know what they want. The people haven't had the pleasure of living in a world where there are more than one choice.

It's not that their scared ****less, it that they understand what happens in a funamentalist regime. Personal freedoms are crushed, any religious group that doesn't agree with the principals are slaughtered, and people who are of the 'type' generally have a bad time. It Iraq returning to what it was before the war.

I don't agree with this war, I never did. But as long as it's said and done, maybe, just maybe we'll be able to improve things there.
once again: iraq wasnt a fundamentalist state before the war, in fact it was further away from beeing a fundamentalist country than most of the larger countries in the area.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:42   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Democracy can go **** itself for all I care. Right and wrong isn't defined by the person who can most easily manipulate the largest masses of the most ignorant citizens.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:42   #9
wu_trax

the funny thing is that they now blame the iran for theirv mistakes. you got to love that us-goverment.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:43   #10
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
once again: iraq wasnt a fundamentalist state before the war, in fact it was further away from beeing a fundamentalist country than most of the larger countries in the area.
Granted, yes. But it was still a dictatorial regime, led by a religious man, which is pretty much the same thing.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:45   #11
wu_trax

Quote:
Granted, yes. But it was still a dictatorial regime, led by a religious man, which is pretty much the same thing.
i think its an important aspect.
the usa failed to fight the fundamentalists it orginally planed to fight after 9/11 and then invaded iraq, for no reason whatsoever.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:45   #12
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
No, it's not at all.

Iraq under Saddam was one of the most secular "muslim" states. Bin Laden, fundamentalist muslim, hated Hussein for his non-religious stance. Saddam only used the whole "Muslim world unite against the west" thing to suit his own purposes.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 22:52   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
I really wish the American goverment would stop making the same mistakes Britain made during their first occupation of Iraq.
Using the wrong kind of poison gas?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:01   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Using the wrong kind of poison gas?
Yes, we didn't use gas bombs because we didn't know how. So we had to use artillery shells filled with poison gas and everyone knows they're less efficient.
Quote:
The RAF asked Churchill for permission to gas the rebels. "I do not understand this squeamishness about the use of gas," he replied. "I am strongly in favour of using gas against uncivilised tribes."

The RAF failed to master the technology of gas bombs and they were never used. The British did, however, bombard Shia rebels with gas-filled artillery shells.
Source: Daily Telegraph
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:03   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i heard islam is a fair stable and sensible religion

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:04   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
It's not that their scared ****less, it that they understand what happens in an unelected regime. Personal freedoms are crushed, any group that doesn't agree with the principals are ignored, and people who are of the 'type' generally have a bad time. It's like America after the last election.
Amazing what just a few little changes can do...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:36   #17
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
These kind of remarks are the reason i really don't like the US occupying another country to try and 'help' them.
So if we occupied them with the stated objective of just raping their country, you'd be OK with that?
Quote:
I.e.

'These people don't know what they want'

Which, in my mind anyway, translates to:

'These people would love to live like US citzens do, we just have to force them to live like it. Then they'll be happy. They just don't know it yet. And anyway, we have loads of money and a good wealfair system etc, i'm sure they don't. We must know best. Where is Iraq anyway, i've never been there. Can't be that important and nice.'
Or you could just take it face value: i.e., these people don't know what they want because they have no democratic traditions. Which also happens to be true.
Quote:
Maybe this is just because of the anti-US-goverment feelings amoung most of the citizens of Europe at the moment, i don't know.
Ya think?
Quote:
I can just see this going the same way as it did all those years before. The occupying forces trying to place thier kind of structure into the country, getting all the money they can. Then leaving someone (probably trained by the occupying forces) in control after the occupying forces leave. Then histroy repeating itself once again.

Yeah the Iraq people need to be helped, but i just cannot see the US (or any other country) alone doing any good what-so-ever, mainly due to a countries main motivator for invading is money - not citizen wealfair.
I hate to break the news to you, but the Iraq war has been big economic sinkhole for the US. $75B and rising. We're never even going to break even on this deal. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 23:42   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yes, we didn't use gas bombs because we didn't know how. So we had to use artillery shells filled with poison gas and everyone knows they're less efficient.
My point++
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 00:17   #19
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
I hate to break the news to you, but the Iraq war has been big economic sinkhole for the US. $75B and rising. We're never even going to break even on this deal. :/
Even more reason for a massive tax cut.
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 00:40   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i didnt know this was going to happed

i also didnt know that half of the government will be oil barons
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 09:35   #21
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
So if we occupied them with the stated objective of just raping their country, you'd be OK with that?
at least that would be honest

Quote:
Or you could just take it face value: i.e., these people don't know what they want because they have no democratic traditions. Which also happens to be true.
why the hell is it your buisness to tell them how to live??

Quote:
Ya think?
that rise of anti-americanism is fully understandable with your current crap-goverment, which does everything possible to annoy the rest of the world.
Quote:
ofc you will get money out of this, you can now reconstruct a whole country. there will be lots of multi-billion-$-deals and obviously all of them go to us-companies. plus there is some oil in iraq.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 09:38   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You can't go in, claim to be putting democracy and fair elections in place, then choose your own man because you don't like who the people would vote for.

But then we always knew that America was pushing more for a Capitalism than Democracy.

[edit]

America the country gets big losses.

America the oil companies that Rumsfeld, Bush and co get reinstated at after they lose an election (or 2 terms, whichever's sooner) wins big time.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 10:06   #23
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Surprise++;

Was there EVER any doubt?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 10:17   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
You can't go in, claim to be putting democracy and fair elections in place, then choose your own man because you don't like who the people would vote for.
of course you can, the US is doing it right now. though frankly I don't blame them, all those people need now is a slice of apple pie and an education from Gooood ol' uncle Sam, and their lives will be sweeet.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 10:24   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

They should put cartman in charge.

Sweeeet, you guyth!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 10:26   #26
menth0l
dim like a fox

<Bush> Respect my authoritaaa!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:44   #27
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Hay I know, lets give all the power back to people who have no idea how to rebuild their country.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:45   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Hay I know, lets give all the power back to people who have no idea how to rebuild their country.
As it's their country, that seems like a rather good idea!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:46   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
like in afghanistan?

or does afghanistan not count because they don't have any oil?

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:46   #30
menth0l
dim like a fox

Or even better, let's assume that there is a people who have absolutely no clue about anything and treat them accordingly!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:47   #31
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Or even better, let's assume that there is a people who have absolutely no clue about anything and treat them accordingly!
I thought Britain and the US were already doing that with every other country in the world?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:48   #32
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
As it's their country, that seems like a rather good idea!
not really. Japan didn't run itself after WW2, nor did Germany.

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:49   #33
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
I thought Britain and the US were already doing that with every other country in the world?

insight'd
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:49   #34
Radical Edward

Quote:
pointless cynicism ahoy.

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:50   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
not really. Japan didn't run itself after WW2, nor did Germany.
They were conquered after making war on us.

We only invaded Iraq (apparently) to remove Saddam and his Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Since we have done one, and the other seems impossible given the lack of said Weapons, I see no reason why we should start running Iraq.

Unless we want its oil of course...
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:52   #36
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
pointless cynicism ahoy.
The general message I got from Bush and Blair before the war was "we know best and anyone who disagrees with us is wrong".

That seems suspiciously like what they are saying to the people of Iraq.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:53   #37
menth0l
dim like a fox

I think this whole WMD thing is a matter of miscalculation.

ie.

The US sells Iraq 150 wmd.
Iraq uses 100 on the Kurds.
Iraq claims to have destroyed x.

150-100-x should equal 0.

It's all about how the US approximates x.

Dear god i'm making absolutely no sense at all.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 11:56   #38
Radical Edward

Quote:
They were conquered after making war on us.

We only invaded Iraq (apparently) to remove Saddam and his Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Since we have done one, and the other seems impossible given the lack of said Weapons, I see no reason why we should start running Iraq.

Unless we want its oil of course...
I could make a point here, but it seems too obvious to me.

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:26   #39
wu_trax

Looks like they send in exactly the right people
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:38   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
Looks like they send in exactly the right people
Quote:
It is 8 a.m. in Baghdad. His men are sitting around in Udai's living room drinking Coke and watching "Apocalypse Now." They've seen it hundreds of times, but they still think it's great.
Irony ahoy!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:49   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It was the same with Japan and Germany. Both of those countries has no-one in it with any intelligence whatsoever, the US delegates had to teach them how to be civilised.
I would reply to this point, except it's too stupid for me to bother.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 12:53   #42
wu_trax

Quote:
It was the same with Japan and Germany. Both of those countries has no-one in it with any intelligence whatsoever, the US delegates had to teach them how to be civilised.
like they teached the people in central america, chile, iran, afganistan, vietnam, south korea, etc.?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 13:02   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Well thanks for that comment, you've enlightened my life.
Well, it's different when you're invading actively hostile nations who attacked you, isn't it?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:05   #44
Radical Edward

Quote:
what exactly do you mean by civilised?

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:26   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe Weeks was being sarcastic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 14:31   #46
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Maybe Weeks was being sarcastic.
Quote:
Baby Jesus skim reads posts.

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:40   #47
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I thought this thread was about cilla black ODing on cocaine; I have ten quid on that.

I'm disappointed.

Incidently did anyone see 'Here's one we invaded earlier' on UK TV?

30 million for the US embassy? shocking :eek: