User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2003, 20:52   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Salty water

how do you get it off keyboards? Cloth? Hairdryer? what?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:54   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Salty water

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
'Salty water' eh?
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:54   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
'Salty water' eh?
YES!
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:25   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

hehe
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:26   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
uh.

'Jam'?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:31   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's tomato sauce from a tin of ravioli all over my arrow keys.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:32   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I suppose i'm in the minority with my spotless PC then? (apart from the cum)
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:34   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My PC attracts grime. It's by far the dirtiest thing in my room.
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:38   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christ almighty folks, hygiene.

Fs.
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:45   #10
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a silver cover which I put on my PC whenever I'm not using it.

It's as clean as a whistle.

My PC []\/\/|\|5 yours.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:51   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Sharp as a thistle, clean as a whistle

Best in all Westminster!

Yeah
Unread 4 May 2003, 21:53   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Sharp as a thistle, clean as a whistle

Best in all Westminster!

Yeah
You're no magic donkey*, that's for damned sure.

*b3ta.com
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:40   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my pc is made of

ALOOOOMINUM

LIKE AN AUDI
so its always clean!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:48   #14
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Salty water

Quote:
I've always cleaned my keyboard/monitor with warm soapy water and cloth. Wring the cloth out as much as you possibly can, and wipe gentley. Repeat until clean.

NB: For future reference, aim away from your keyboard; remember what tissue was put on this earth for.
Unread 5 May 2003, 02:20   #15
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
or socks
Unread 5 May 2003, 13:56   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
or vaginas
Didn't have any handy
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:05   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i'm gonna pull up my keyboard and find out what's under there.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:09   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I've always cleaned my keyboard/monitor with warm soapy water and cloth. Wring the cloth out as much as you possibly can, and wipe gentley. Repeat until clean.

NB: For future reference, aim away from your keyboard; remember what tissue was put on this earth for.
This thread was positively high-brow until that.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:12   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I keep my keyboard clean. Well, I try to - it's hard to tell as it's black.
And the case is a nice shiney metallic blue so looks clean whatever.

Unread 5 May 2003, 14:13   #20
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
no it wasn't
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:17   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
no it wasn't
Noone had mentioned tissues, or aiming.

I disagree.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:18   #22
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Noone had mentioned tissues, or aiming.

I disagree.
I concur.

Belgy lowered the tone.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:24   #23
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Euphimisms and double entendre's != high-brow

Quote:

Belgy lowered the tone.
I'm just telling it how it is
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:25   #24
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
That I came all over the qwerty line
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:26   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Euphimisms and double entendre's != high-brow

In relative terms, this thread was religious until you came along with your ejaculatory fluid wiping tips.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:36   #26
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
am i the only person

who cleans stuff off my keyboard immediately after i spill anything on it?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:37   #27
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
In relative terms, this thread was religious until you came along with your ejaculatory fluid wiping tips.
The lad was asking for advice, I merely dispensed the requested advice, and now I'm being shot down for it
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:40   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
The lad was asking for advice, I merely dispensed the requested advice, and now I'm being shot down for it
'Aim your penis away from the keyboard at the point of ejaculation so as to prevent seminal conflict with the aforementioned keyboard'

WOW!

Sorry, I just enjoy typing the word 'ejactulat*'
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:43   #29
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Salty water

Quote:
Sorry, I just enjoy typing the word 'ejactulat*'
You are just perverted.
Unread 5 May 2003, 14:44   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Says tissue-boy.

I'm just seeing how vulgar I can get without resorting to the use of obscenities before you start moderating my posts.

Challenge, you see.
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:26   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I never clean my keyboard.
But then, my room is all-over dirty, so a little more won't hurt anybody.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:45   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm just seeing how vulgar I can get without resorting to the use of obscenities before you start moderating my posts.

Challenge, you see.
That would take some doing.

He's not a mod, you see.
Unread 5 May 2003, 16:45   #33
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
before you start moderating my posts.
Protip: Look in the forum moderators drop down list.
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:56   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Gah.

You're still a mod to me, dammit, now get the boots on.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:01   #35
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I usually use vodka and a cotton bud to clean mine, but thats cause most of the stuff I spill on it is alcohol based, so I figure it should be the best thing to remove it.
I only bother if the keys are getting stuck though. If its not causing any probalem I just leave it dirty.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:05   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
I usually use vodka and a cotton bud to clean mine, but thats cause most of the stuff I spill on it is alcohol based, so I figure it should be the best thing to remove it.
I guess that's normal if your bodies saturated, or am I reading too much into this?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:10   #37
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I'm really not sure...... The alcohol usually gets on there due to me drunkenly knocking my drink over. Its killed a couple of keyboards so far. Hence I always have the micro-direct, cheap as .....dirt..... £5 keyboard. Then I dont mind when they die through alcohol poisoning.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:11   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

There's a whole bunch of 10p pieces chemically bonded to my bookcase now because some clown spilt a half-pint of something... blue...

Could really do with those 10p's as well. For the purchase of Fry's Chocolate Creams for instance.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:15   #39
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Could really do with those 10p's as well. For the purchase of Fry's Chocolate Creams for instance.
Mint or orange?
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:16   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Mint, as in 'not peppermint'. The blue one.

Orange is for gays.

And peppermint I've just never liked.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:21   #41
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Mint, as in 'not peppermint'. The blue one.

Orange is for gays.

And peppermint I've just never liked.
Orange > you
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:23   #42
Ebany
Cute Kitten

I think I would only like the orange one, as I dont like mint much. But I've never tried it, so I dont know.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:25   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm actually chemically dependent on mint.

I'm on roughly a pack and a half of polos and the same of Orbit a day.

None of this 'oh it kills your sperm' crap either, cheers.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:28   #44
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
None of this 'oh it kills your sperm' crap either, cheers.
Yeah thats BS

What is true is that the mint flavouring chemical in polos is a laxative
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:28   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Indeed.

Though I've not shat myself in public yet.

Technically speaking, anyway.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:43   #46
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Most mint things (breath fresheners and the like) do have warninga about being laxatives, and tbh, one time when i ate 3 packs of those 'clorets mini mints' in a day......I found out it was true. Damn them for giving away a free packet on a magazine. Theyre addictive I tell you!
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:45   #47
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

The only mint-based product I refuse to eat are the frigging clearish-blue strip things, whatever they're called.

Jesus H. Christ it's like eating Copydex.
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:47   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I used to buy 5 packs of polos from Sainsbury's every shopping trip.

And CURLY WURLIES!
Unread 5 May 2003, 19:59   #49
Ebany
Cute Kitten

My old local (as much as it was, a student hall bar) used to do a curly wurly challenge. How many curly wurlys can you fit in your mouth at once. Sounds simple. Technically, it is simple, but in the doing you find out its not so easy.....
Unread 5 May 2003, 20:03   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

LOADTH!

Probably.