User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2006, 00:56   #1
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts
arcade page?

was lurking around and found the arcade game section and seems like only green dot fan club can use them

why is that?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 01:11   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: arcade page?

Everybody posrep him till he gets green blobs, this way he can play arcade games instead of post \o/

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 01:25   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
was lurking around and found the arcade game section and seems like only green dot fan club can use them

why is that?
I am quite sure everyone can use them - it is only that the people lurking in #forums found it earlier because it was announced there first. On the other hand, it is actually on the global announcement part of the forum. I think it is supposed to work for everyone, if it is not working for you, you could try to ask JJ for help.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 01:26   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm. This thread should probably be on the Helpdesk, but never mind. I don't know the answer anyway, but I've pmed JJ for clarification and directed him to this thread.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 05:53   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

why is that?
If thats true, how im laughing hard now.

Stop being so shit then maybe you can use it

xx

pig
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 06:41   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Everybody posrep him till he gets green blobs, this way he can play arcade games instead of post \o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

\o/

(Someone should delete idimmu's score from Curveball btw, he cheats )
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 07:36   #7
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

In order to play Asteroids, you need to have a reputation of at least 0 points. Your current reputation stands at -70 points.

......i keep getting bad rep casue of my siggy
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 08:05   #8
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Its true , I can also not play the arcade.

Sent a pm to JJ some days ago...

and tbh I doubht that having many neg reps have anything about you being shit, its just that when you talk against the 1up/omen ad machine you get negrepped by 150 different ppl
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 08:14   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

xx

pig

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 09:26   #10
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Its true , I can also not play the arcade.

Sent a pm to JJ some days ago...

and tbh I doubht that having many neg reps have anything about you being shit, its just that when you talk against the 1up/omen ad machine you get negrepped by 150 different ppl
omen dont have an ad machine and the omen dudes are kinda reddish anyway

so blame the green dot fan club

and about me beeing a shit erm dont think so i have never lied on forums, ppl (1up) just dont like to here the truth from me
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 09:33   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
omen dont have an ad machine and the omen dudes are kinda reddish anyway

so blame the green dot fan club

and about me beeing a shit erm dont think so i have never lied on forums, ppl (1up) just dont like to here the truth from me
You expect positive rep with posts like these though: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...85&postcount=6 ?
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:03   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Er, this will be changed soon heh.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:08   #13
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You expect positive rep with posts like these though: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...85&postcount=6 ?
whats wrong with that post? its the truth on the matter and i didnt get any negrep on that one i think
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:12   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
whats wrong with that post?
Everything.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:17   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It should in theory be working now but tbh its more of a 'wtf' situation concerning rep. As the v3arcade forums have shut down im also at somewhat of a loss in terms of fixing the code.

It should in theory work now tho so try it...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 10:18   #16
Nadar
I see you!

JJ, go delete idimmu's score from Curveball so I get #1 again
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 11:28   #17
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
JJ, go delete idimmu's score from Curveball so I get #1 again
That game is addicting, and why can't I get more than 24k.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 11:41   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
That game is addicting, and why can't I get more than 24k.
Try not to do stupid mistakes

btw JJ, you should make it so it's possible to only have 1 highscore per user per game, else it'll look like the Curveball ranking everywhere
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 12:28   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid is the new Space Invaders champion!
12:12, 6th Jun 2006
Synthetic_Sid is the new Yankee Go Home champion!
11:16, 6th Jun 2006
Synthetic_Sid is the new Sofa Longjump champion!
10:41, 6th Jun
I see 1up are having a challenging end of round
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 12:34   #20
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I see 1up are having a challenging end of round
As long as he dosn't go near my Squid Hunter title I don't care.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 13:23   #21
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
In order to play Asteroids, you need to have a reputation of at least 0 points. Your current reputation stands at -70 points.

......i keep getting bad rep casue of my siggy
I repped you back above 0 but seriously dude, it's horrible.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 13:35   #22
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
whats wrong with that post? its the truth on the matter and i didnt get any negrep on that one i think
Firstly, its not necessarily the truth, it's an opinion. The reason people negrep you so much is that you consistently spout opinions without ever using reason or logic to back them up.

It can be pretty annoying and is really a rather stupid thing to do since it puts people who'd like to agree with you in the awkward position of being on the same side as an apparent fool. In my opinion, from taking to senior people in the alliances involved, you actually helped to widen the gulf between Omen and Insomnia/ND. Perhaps not by much, but who's to say it wasn't just enough?

Given this, what was the point in you ever posting? I'm sure it's fun to annoy everyone so much (and you do it well) but at what cost? Keizari and Wishy should have reigned you and Maxmillian in long ago.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 15:42   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One thing which I try to remember during the round (following on from achilles post) is that everything I post directly relates back to my alliance. If I posted flaming comments about every alliance other than my own then people will not only start disliking me but my alliance. I believe that Omen this round have been a perfect example of that.

There is only one poster who imo is worthy to post on AD from Omen and that is Wishmaster. Keizari possibly but he still hasnt grasped the form of pr on AD. However yourself, rain, maxmillian et al really havent helped Omens case this round and have really fuelled the anger against Omen. Who would you rather win?

A cocky, arrogant, accusing your alliance of being shit, who post a hell of a lot on AD called Omen.

Or

A polite, well mannered, sitting in the background, one or two HC post and tell the facts called 1up.

I have no real gripes against Omen but when you insite flames like my post at the top of this thread did I lose respect. Like Achilles said Keizari/Wishaster should have politely asked you, rain et al to stop posting as you were seriously harming there rep.

This is one thing eXilition did beautifully in round 13 and for part of round 15.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 16:00   #24
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
There is only one poster who imo is worthy to post on AD from Omen and that is Wishmaster. Keizari possibly but he still hasnt grasped the form of pr on AD. However yourself, rain, maxmillian et al really havent helped Omens case this round and have really fuelled the anger against Omen. Who would you rather win?
Actually, I didn't mind Keizari's posting. It was well constructed and made its points fairly well, even if those points were disagreed with. There are many worse posters from other alliances. As always, Wishmaster posted well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
A polite, well mannered, sitting in the background, one or two HC post and tell the facts called 1up.
Have you forgotten the 1up PR squad already? There may now be considerable restraint amongst 1up forum members by order of the HC (as breached by TheGoaT), but in the past a number of 1upers received bans as a result of their shitty posting.

Your natural bias in favour of 1up is pretty evident here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have no real gripes against Omen but when you insite flames like my post at the top of this thread did I lose respect. Like Achilles said Keizari/Wishaster should have politely asked you, rain et al to stop posting as you were seriously harming there rep.

This is one thing eXilition did beautifully in round 13 and for part of round 15.
I agree here. When I was a HC, I specifically told my members not to post on difficult issues since that was the only way that a clear message could be delivered. The more posters from an alliance, the more confused the message. The only exception I can think of is 'Dingo is a wanker!'.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 16:20   #25
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Actually, I didn't mind Keizari's posting. It was well constructed and made its points fairly well, even if those points were disagreed with. There are many worse posters from other alliances. As always, Wishmaster posted well.
I dont particularly mind Keizaris posting but he doesnt post like HC in my opinion. As a member of an alliance, he would be quite good in the "pr squad" but from looking at him as a HC poster I gain little respect as imo he simply doesnt act or post like a HC.

Quote:
Have you forgotten the 1up PR squad already? There may now be considerable restraint amongst 1up forum members by order of the HC (as breached by TheGoaT), but in the past a number of 1upers received bans as a result of their shitty posting.
I wouldnt say theres so much as a restriction just we are more mature now when it comes to the forums. In round 11/12 we were untouchable, this was ingame and on AD. Now our reputation equates closely ingame and AD. We were twats on AD in round 13 and that can be seen as one of the many reasons we lost that particular round. I would also be interested to know which 1upers have received bans. As far as im aware there has been perhaps myself and Idler and this was for having shitty gimmicks. I can speak of a fair few other posters outside of 1up which is more shit and banned more. Overall if you had to choose between an alliance PR squad I would say you cant go far wrong with 1ups, we can get a bit heated but we are also rather witty and intelligent. Still I am biased I guess.

Quote:
Your natural bias in favour of 1up is pretty evident here.
I love 1up like I am 18 months old again, 1up is like my mothers breast. I keep leaning in to its warmth and tasty liquid and sucking it dry. Every time I enter it (#private) I feel all warm and fuzzy and get excited all over again.

Quote:
I agree here. When I was a HC, I specifically told my members not to post on difficult issues since that was the only way that a clear message could be delivered. The more posters from an alliance, the more confused the message. The only exception I can think of is 'Dingo is a wanker!'.
I think AD during the rounds should be exclusively HC talk as they are the only people in the know. Sure you can get a few people chipping in but these days its a lot harder to accuse and flame without some evidence, thus why AD appears to be dominated by HC. I think if I was HC I would tell all members not to post on AD too.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 17:40   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont get it.. why does everything that has a even a vague opinion have to be classed as "PR" furball. Can you elaborate on this one because I fail to see why a opinion cant be one of its own, rather than represent whatever group of people that play.

So, elaborate.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 18:49   #27
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I dont get it.. why does everything that has a even a vague opinion have to be classed as "PR" furball. Can you elaborate on this one because I fail to see why a opinion cant be one of its own, rather than represent whatever group of people that play.

So, elaborate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Overall if you had to choose between an alliance PR squad I would say you cant go far wrong with 1ups, we can get a bit heated but we are also rather witty and intelligent. Still I am biased I guess.
I agree, 1up's PR squad has always been superb. You're also correct that they went too far in Round 13, resulting in a backlash in both that round and a knock-on effect in Round 15 when eXilition returned. On the point of bans, a few 1up posters received temporary bans for shitness (Treveler, for example) or went extremely close to the line. Thankfully we don't see their sort so much now....shame that they got replaced by other alliances' shit posters.

And Idler, don't be facetious. You know exactly what I mean and making ridiculous posts like your one above will not force me into a response.
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 21:57   #28
robban1

i dont post for omen and while i did accuse 1up for cheating and bending the rules (turned out to be true) i didnt say what allie i was and not many did know at the time

then i said nd/ins are a bunch a chickens i still didnt say i was omen so what?

i do not do pr for anyone, i see something is wrong with the game and react.

atm insomnia who allied 1up turned out to be their farms (i could say i told you so but i dont)
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 22:06   #29
pig
1up on you

Quote:
i dont post for omen and while i did accuse 1up for cheating and bending the rules (turned out to be true) i didnt say what allie i was and not many did know at the time

i do not do pr for anyone, i see something is wrong with the game and react.

atm insomnia who allied 1up turned out to be their farms (i could say i told you so but i dont)
So let me get this straight just to clear a few things up. Are you Omen? If yes then in my opinion you are posting for Omen as people know you are Omen and relate whatever you post back to Omen. People like Idler, Treveler etc who are 1up members whilst they dont have 1up in their signature they are known as 1up posters and people to a certain extent relate there opinions back to 1up.

Quote:
while i did accuse 1up for cheating and bending the rules (turned out to be true)
Wait a second there was no cheating done by 1up. I repeat 1up did not break the rules. The admins have confirmed this, the multihunters have confirmed this we all know 1up did not cheat. What 1up did was do something intelligent.

Quote:
You could say to that Omen are a bunch of chickens as well for not hitting 1up when they went round screaming that 1up were #1. Whos the bigger chicken? You were #1, yet you still didnt have the balls to hit 1up. It shouldnt be ND/Ins doing your dirty work but Omen.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 02:24   #30
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i openly extend the invitation for you to prove this to the Planetarion community...if you cant...shut the hell up please

Unread 7 Jun 2006, 03:33   #31
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i openly extend the invitation for you to prove this to the Planetarion community...if you cant...shut the hell up please

i dont have to prove anything as all is out in public and as you still say i need to prove stuff i just have to conclude you are an idiot m8

insomnia, you guys noobed it so hard so if i was with you guys i would be ashamed to be [ins]
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 04:25   #32
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
I agree, 1up's PR squad has always been superb. You're also correct that they went too far in Round 13, resulting in a backlash in both that round and a knock-on effect in Round 15 when eXilition returned. On the point of bans, a few 1up posters received temporary bans for shitness (Treveler, for example) or went extremely close to the line. Thankfully we don't see their sort so much now....shame that they got replaced by other alliances' shit posters.

And Idler, don't be facetious. You know exactly what I mean and making ridiculous posts like your one above will not force me into a response.
I see that your little pea-brain dragged my nick into this. I was closed for winding KJ up a bit, (or rather admitting to be winding him up a bit) like more or less every poster in AD has done from time to time. Its funny that you, in your mindless drivel, talk about shitty posts while you seem to be the very reincarnation of shittyness. I’m pretty stunned that someone as clueless and incompetent as you was picked to be a mod. I can only conclude that whoever made that genius act must have had one hell of a hang over when that decision was made. Though it’s not all bad, as your political "input" on AD has made me laugh hard more then once. I guess that’s something.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 05:26   #33
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
i dont have to prove anything...
Of course not. Nor do you have to offer a single shred of evidence for anything you say. But until you do the vast majority of people will regard you as a nothing more than a spastic troll. This, coupled with the fact that you were one of the very few Omen posters this round, resulted in a backlash against your alliance. The fact that you seem oblivious to this merely serves to highlight your generally childish ignorance.

Quote:
as all is out in public and as you still say i need to prove stuff i just have to conclude you are an idiot m8
This kind of perverted logic is nothing short of moronic. If it's so public and so irrefutable then why can't you offer this proof to those of us who don't see things as "clearly" as you do? I have yet to see a post of yours extend past even one paragraph.

I have a lot of respect for Omen, and many of the players contained within, but I have to say that "debating" with you leaves a sour taste in my mouth. You really are the worst kind of internet idiot and it is my sincere hope that no reputable alliance will give you a home next round. You certainly don't seem to offer anything planet-wise (for which many players have been forgiven shitness) and your "contributions" on these forums have been nothing short of miraculously counter productive. It is my sincere belief that one of the primary reasons 1up members posted less than usual this round is that there is no possible way they could have done more harm to the Omen cause than you and your seemingly endless supply of groundless bullshit managed.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 05:31   #34
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It is my sincere belief that one of the primary reasons 1up members posted less than usual this round is that there is no possible way they could have done more harm to the Omen cause than you and your seemingly endless supply of groundless bullshit managed.
My belief on Omen to a certain extent. 1up posters didnt need to roll out its "propoganda" (as if we use such a thing anyway) as Omen et al were shooting themselves in the foot. A classic example is where a thread which was aimed at exposing 1up turned into a flaming debate about Omen, ND and Insomnia with not a single mention of 1up.

The phrase "shot yourself in the foot" comes to mind.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:28   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
My belief on Omen to a certain extent. 1up posters didnt need to roll out its "propoganda" (as if we use such a thing anyway) as Omen et al were shooting themselves in the foot. A classic example is where a thread which was aimed at exposing 1up turned into a flaming debate about Omen, ND and Insomnia with not a single mention of 1up.

The phrase "shot yourself in the foot" comes to mind.
Can't guess why that is
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:36   #36
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I think people like robban1 shouldn't be allowed to play arcade, they might break them with their rep :/.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:39   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I can only conclude that whoever made that genius act must have had one hell of a hang over when that decision was made.
Isn't a hangover one of those appalling things that happens when you stop drinking?

PS If we only closed people for winding kj up I'd have closed everybody, including myself. I can't remember your case but I'd presume there were previous incidents of extraordinary shitness and the supposed kjeldoran incident was merely the dildo that broke the camel's rectum.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:48   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
insomnia, you guys noobed it so hard so if i was with you guys i would be ashamed to be [ins]
we would be so ashamed to have somebody so idiotic as you in our ranks that we would probably just disband

Last edited by Mek; 7 Jun 2006 at 09:56.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 09:52   #39
furball

Quote:
I see that your little pea-brain dragged my nick into this. I was closed for winding KJ up a bit, (or rather admitting to be winding him up a bit) like more or less every poster in AD has done from time to time. Its funny that you, in your mindless drivel, talk about shitty posts while you seem to be the very reincarnation of shittyness. I’m pretty stunned that someone as clueless and incompetent as you was picked to be a mod. I can only conclude that whoever made that genius act must have had one hell of a hang over when that decision was made. Though it’s not all bad, as your political "input" on AD has made me laugh hard more then once. I guess that’s something.
Wow.

Treveler, I never knew you had these kind of feelings for me. This is just like when little boys are mean towards the girls they fancy, right? Oh well!

:crymeariver:

Last edited by furball; 7 Jun 2006 at 10:16.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:27   #40
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
PS If we only closed people for winding kj up I'd have closed everybody, including myself. I can't remember your case but I'd presume there were previous incidents of extraordinary shitness and the supposed kjeldoran incident was merely the dildo that broke the camel's rectum.
It wasn’t for winding up KJ it was for admitting doing it. Apparently that is very very naughty. And whatever you do in your spare time, please leave the poor camels alone mmmk?

Quote:
Wow.

Treveler, I never knew you had these kind of feelings for me. This is just like when little boys are mean towards the girls they fancy, right? Oh well!
:crymeariver:
Not exactly. It's like when someone tells an idiot that he's and idiot.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:39   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It wasn’t for winding up KJ it was for admitting doing it. Apparently that is very very naughty. And whatever you do in your spare time, please leave the poor camels alone mmmk?
Two parts naughty and three parts mentally retarded. Imagine,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbecile
hay guys I'm here to troll and flame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod
but trolling and flaming are against the rules?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbecile
that's not going to stop me, I'm Wolverine!
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:42   #42
Treveler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A smartass in a glasshouse
PS If we only closed people for winding kj up I'd have closed everybody, including myself.

Last edited by Treveler; 7 Jun 2006 at 12:24.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:44   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Luckily enough for reality I know when I'm joking. Unfortunately sometimes my knowledge of the inner workings of other people's minds has failed me
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:55   #44
Treveler

Deadpan humour seldom works on the internet.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 11:56   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
the supposed kjeldoran incident was merely the dildo that broke the camel's rectum.
No, it was the camel that broke Kj's rectum.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:13   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
<insert random quotes>

Wolverine is pretty unstoppable though. I bet if he were really here, the mods would have a problem stopping him.

Pretending to be wolverine has to be a bannable offense though
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:20   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Deadpan humour seldom works on the internet.
Well, you hardly thought I meant everyone, including presumably the people who don't know who kj is, have at some point in time trolled him.

PS appoco, I'd give khan and stone cold a solid chance of stopping wolverine.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:23   #48
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:29   #49
Treveler

I was referring to the "myself" part.

I’m pretty sure Chuck Norris could stop Wolverine though.

I doubt Wolverine can slam a revolving door and count twice to infinity, but I’m guessing he has some mean roundhouse kicks.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:31   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I was referring to the "myself" part.
Generally I try not to switch from a joke to a serious comment in the same sentence. I find it gets rather confusing even for myself!