User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 May 2003, 02:42   #51
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
out of the hundred or so pics i've got of mrl.. about 6 of them are with clothes

it's true!
Unread 10 May 2003, 02:46   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't like clothes. The most I generally wear is a dressing gown.
Do people call you "The Dude"?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 02:59   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Do people call you "The Dude"?
MM calls me 'The Professor'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 03:42   #54
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Can I just call you 'ugly naked guy' if I'm cute about it?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 09:37   #55
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
im glad no one has used anything from the "friends" tv show yet
'How you doin?'

Joey is ace.

In a night club the best* approach is to go up to a girl, look her directly in the eyes and say "you have amazing breasts". As long as you dont look down they might take it as a compliment. However, you arent in that situation :/.

*best chat up line to get your drunk mate to try for comedy value
Unread 11 May 2003, 22:01   #56
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Any sort of comment, if you can interspere with "funny" will work.

Or, some specific thing related to you, which you can turn into a conversation piece. So, for example, I never wear a coat (don't ask) and therefore on any sort of cold-day I can turn the reason why I don't wear a coat into the beginning of a conversation.

Alternately, asking some really banal could work as an opening. For example, do you know even vaguely where abouts she lives? Like which side of town? Just say you live on the other side of town (or whatever) and you need to know how to get to X (which is closer to her house than yours). When people are giving directions (or recalling any kind of factual information) they tend to relax on a certain level as it's not a pressured social encounter. You can then weave in anecdotes into the discussion if you want.

So, for example, upon speaking to someone from my work I enquired which side of Bromley she was from, as I needed to get a bus to Chislehurst. She then vaguely went over where she was from. I interrupted and said I thought only gypsies came from there (in a humorous fashion), she laughed, and conversation pursued, although I realised I had been continually insulting gypsies for about 20 mins by the time the bus came. Then I realised that (a) I was married, (b) I'm an ugly bastard and this girl was way out of my league and (c) this girl seemed to be anti-gypsy bigot, although so I was I at this point, so I gave up.

But still...
Why dont you wear a coat?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 22:26   #57
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Why dont you wear a coat?
There is no interesting story I'm afriad.

I always used to be the sad kid who had an anorak (you know the sort, navy blue with day-glo orange innards and a furry hood - £10 from a market thank you very much) and understandably would face some ridicule for this. The only rational approach for me was to constantly wear the damn thing, refusing to take it off ever, even in boiling hot temperatures (on such days, to show my defiance for all things sane I would zip it up to the top so I could barely breathe).

I'm sure that damn thing gave me brain damage on some days. :/

Now I am in control of my own destiny, I go without. It makes me feel like a super-hero since I am free from the constraints of the evils of jackets.

(Trying desperately to steer this back on-topic) It also makes a conversation starter since on cold days girls at bus stops (etc.) always ask "Aren't you cold, why don't you have a coat?"
Unread 12 May 2003, 08:20   #58
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

So, for example, upon speaking to someone from my work I enquired which side of Bromley she was from, as I needed to get a bus to Chislehurst. She then vaguely went over where she was from. I interrupted and said I thought only gypsies came from there (in a humorous fashion), she laughed, and conversation pursued, although I realised I had been continually insulting gypsies for about 20 mins by the time the bus came. Then I realised that (a) I was married, (b) I'm an ugly bastard and this girl was way out of my league and (c) this girl seemed to be anti-gypsy bigot, although so I was I at this point, so I gave up.

But still...
Are you calling me a gypsy?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:13   #59
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Are you calling me a gypsy?
Only if you live near Star Lane. Which this particularly lady did.
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:35   #60
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
'Excuse me for asking but do you know any good places to go out too? Somehow the places I frequent tend to go downhill lately.'

[comedy option]
Rophynol her coffee, then take her home, **** her, then lay her in bed, fully clothed, and make sure she will get it hot, by the time she wakes up she will be all sweaty and you tell her she was acting rather strangely and that you brought her home and layed her on your bed as you didn't know anything about her and ripping her wallet wasn't the decent thing to do. 'If you want to shower you can go there and there, there is a towel in the closet, and if you like I can make you some dinner, if you are feeling better that is.'

[comedy option]
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:50   #61
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That seems scarily like you're experienced in 'that kind of thing'.
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:51   #62
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
You don't think theamion actually lost his virginity by legal means, do you?!
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:57   #63
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm now hiding in my room because a lady person (who I was once after before I realised she was a heartless harpy) was talking to my friend about the benefits of a lubricated tampon after having just witnessed an advert for aforementioned hygiene product.

Christ almighty, you just can't escape. You're in the pub, the Kotex advert comes on with its 'oh-so-subtle' big bouncing red period, the lil-ets advert comes on with some woman bouncing round in white jeans, why oh why?

Tampons: Keep Them Off Our Screens
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:07   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Tampons: Keep Them Off Our Screens
Surely this kind of thing merits a new thread? Or is this one of those hilarious trends of posting off-topic stuff at a protest at rigid thread structures?
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:08   #65
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Give us a sec...
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:38   #66
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
They call me The Wedding Planner and not because I look like J Lo
Unread 13 May 2003, 01:11   #67
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point
"hi i'm interested in satanism and sacrifice, and you?"

i know a few others but they will get you a slap in the face, and at least this gives some conversation
the_angry_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:26   #68
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
For anyone who's remotely curious as to how this went on, I'll tell you... it didn't.

Monday came and I didn't do anything you lot suggested. I just adopted the policy of ignoring her. She doesn't seem particularly interested in me and continuing to chase her just feels like unnecessary work.

Three weeks will pass fairly quickly and we'll go on our merry ways.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 08:26   #69
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
For anyone who's remotely curious as to how this went on, I'll tell you... it didn't.

Monday came and I didn't do anything you lot suggested. I just adopted the policy of ignoring her. She doesn't seem particularly interested in me and continuing to chase her just feels like unnecessary work.

Three weeks will pass fairly quickly and we'll go on our merry ways.

I don't really understand you.

At least you could just try to have a chat with her. Why don't you offer her some drink (I mean just at the office, guess you peeps have coffeemachines there like we have here) and talk a bit general crap about work.

It's how it works no? having dull chats with the other side won't kill you.
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:12   #70
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Continuing to chase her?
I thought you hadn't even talked to her yet, doesn't seem like there was much chasing going on
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 07:07   #71
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
<...>
If this plan works, then I expect your first born to be called Toccata and Fugue.
Wouldn't that be first and second born?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 18:44   #72
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I reckon it's over.

She's no longer diverting any attention towards me and now there's absolutely no conversation between us, at any time. Ever.

She's spending all her time continuously flirting with some baldy twat named "Anthony".

I fear I should have gone in for the kill when I had the chance.

But whatever.

I doubt my chances were too great anyway... Anthony is fit and sexy and just quite great in all respects, and I'm... not. People in general are superficial like that.

It makes me sad.

Oh well. Strike up another mark on the "failed attempts to get the girl" bedpost.
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:02   #73
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Oh well. Strike up another mark on the "failed attempts to get the girl" bedpost.
Don't you actually have to attempt something before it's a "failed attempt"?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:32   #74
Dookie Velvet
Banned

UPDATE

She's dating that Anthony person (who, incidentally, is actually called James) these days.
We're all leaving our youth group place at the end of this week and I'm heartbroken that I didn't even get to form some sort of proper friendship with her

She always seemed to be... somewhat... wary around me.
I noticed she couldn't really relax when she spoke to me, unlike when she spoke to other members of the project.

Ah well.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:46   #75
one

Quote:
UPDATE

She's dating that Anthony person (who, incidentally, is actually called James) these days.
We're all leaving our youth group place at the end of this week and I'm heartbroken that I didn't even get to form some sort of proper friendship with her

She always seemed to be... somewhat... wary around me.
I noticed she couldn't really relax when she spoke to me, unlike when she spoke to other members of the project.

Ah well.
You stupid fool.

I bet she comes to this forum as well, and has realised you have been talking about her - no wonder she was frikkin wary around you...
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:49   #76
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by one
You stupid fool.
Why?

Quote:
I bet she comes to this forum as well, and has realised you have been talking about her - no wonder she was frikkin wary around you...
I doubt it
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 00:50   #77
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
the ability not to start a conversation officially qualifies you as a mincer.

see if you can sign up at mincers.k3v.com

Smileys are a waste of time
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 15:32   #78
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
easy way for that sort of thing is offer them a coffee or something when you go to get one.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 15:44   #79
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Only if you live near Star Lane. Which this particularly lady did.

I have family who live on star lane. I have many friends, good friends who live round that area.

They are all gypsy scum.

Obi
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 18:19   #80
Dookie Velvet
Banned

It went well.

She wants to read some of my poetry.

SCORE

I cannot believe it took me this long to have a fairly decent conversation with her.

That James guy is a fecking arse.

He visited my place of work today and managed to completely ignore her in the whole hour he spent there. Not once did he acknowledge her. I was tempted to say something to her about it, but I didn't, because it really wasn't my place.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:09   #81
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Quote:
She wants to read some of my poetry.
oh yeah, she's all yours now
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 20:17   #82
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gario
oh yeah, she's all yours now
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 20:35   #83
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Damn, forogt to mention something witty about her and a 'Gay Alien Bondage Dog'.

Ah well, there'll always be another sad get to laugh at
________
___

Last edited by Gario; 18 Jun 2003 at 20:40.
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote