User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:35   #1
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Southpark Ep identification!

Kennys arse missing persons milk carton kids with arses for faces. Which one was it?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:37   #2
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
This doesn't make any sense
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:38   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
It did to me.

Its the episode where kenny gets his school photo done, but he sticks his arse in is coat where his face should be. Cartman then sends it in to the milk people as a lost person. Some arse for face people think its their lost child.

I dunno which episode number it is. I have a feeling its from series 5 or 6 but dont quote me on it.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:40   #4
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
It did to me.

Its the episode where kenny gets his school photo done, but he sticks his arse in is coat where his face should be. Cartman then sends it in to the milk people as a lost person. Some arse for face people think its their lost child.

I dunno which episode number it is. I have a feeling its from series 5 or 6 but dont quote me on it.

Thats the one. We need some sad **** that knows everything.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:40   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
05x10 - How To Eat With Your Butt.avi
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:47   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
05x10 - How To Eat With Your Butt.avi
Beaten

NOTICE NEW DESIGN SIG
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:47   #7
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...44/epid-97878/

I can't believe I actually took the time out to find this for you.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 01:52   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Beaten

NOTICE NEW DESIGN SIG
NOTICE NON-POINTLESS ONE-LINE SIG
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 03:15   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Spank you all very much you are lovely lovely ****s
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 10:15   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Beaten

NOTICE NEW DESIGN SIG
Two links don't work.

Well, they do. But they don't point at much.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:07   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
deerbran: straight from the Creator source...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/show/guide.html

I have to use it for Kazaa.*

*File-sharing is bad kids. Be cool, stay in school.