User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:05   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Suicide

I'd like to commit it.

Please give me general tips, ideas and advice on how to end my miserable life, ta.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:07   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Slit wrists, going parallel to arms, in a warm bath, and listen to Queen - Don't Try Suicide.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:09   #3
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Slit wrists, going parallel to arms, in a warm bath, and listen to Queen - Don't Try Suicide.
OMG - just saw the title and thought of the Queen song..........

cookie to the first person who can tell me what album it was on

Dookie:

don't take life to seriously! thats the only advice i can give you
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:09   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
1. Buy yourself a ticket to New York. If you don't have the money then borrow it, it's not like you'll ever pay it back.

2. Once in New York get yourself one of those advertising boards that you put over your head and covers your torso.

3. Write "I hate black people" (or something even ruder) on the board

4. Go to Harlem (by bus or taxi or whatever) and put the board on.

5. Wait for death.

I always love it when life imitates art

PS: Don't do it! There's always a better option! etc...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:09   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Game.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:10   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i advise a bottle of paracetamol and a bacardi breezer.

it worked for me!

Now i have lots of friends, sympathy and admirers and everyone knows im so hardcore!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:11   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
it worked for me!
You commited suicide?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:16   #8
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The Game.
WINNAR !

/me throws MrL_JaKari a double chocolate chip cookie

Lyrics:

A one two three four one
Yeah
O.k.
Don't do it don't try it baby
Don't do that don't don't don't
Don't do that
You got a good thing going now
Don't do it don't do it
Don't

Don't try suicide
Nobody's worth it
Don't try suicide
Nobody cares
Don't try suicide
You're just gonna hate it
Don't try suicide
Nobody gives a damn

So you think it's the easy way out
Think you're gonna slash your wrists
This time
Baby when you do it all you do is
Get on my tits
Don't do that try try try baby
Don't do that - you got a good thing going now
Don't do it don't do it - don't

Don't try suicide
Nobody's worth it
Don't try suicide
Nobody cares
Don't try suicide
Don't try suicide
Nobody gives a damn

You need help
Look at yourself you need help
Yeah
You need life
So don't hang yourself
It's o.k. o.k. o.k. o.k.
You just can't be a prick teaser all of the time
A little bit of attention - you got it
Need some affection - you got it
Hey, suicide suicide suicide bid
Suicide suicide suicide bid huh
Suicide

Hey, don't do it don't do it don't do it babe
Yeah, don't do it don't do it don't - do it
Hey, yeah, don't put your neck on the line
Don't drown on me babe
Blow your brains out -
Don't do that - yeah
Don't do that - you've got a good thing going baby
Don't do it (no) don't do it (no) - don't

Don't try suicide
Nobody's worth it
Don't try suicide
Nobody cares
Don't try suicide
Don't try suicide
Nobody gives - nobody gives
Nobody gives a damn
O.k.
-----------------------

The Game
Track listing
1) Play The Game
2) Dragon Attack
3) Another One Bites The Dust
4) Need Your Loving Tonight
5) Crazy Little Thing Called Love
6) Rock It (Prime Jive)
7) Don't Try Suicide
8) Sail Away Sweet Sister
9) Coming Soon
10) Save Me

Comments
Released 30th June, 1980.
Spent 18 weeks in chart. Reached number 1. Went Gold.
--------------------

Personal opinion:

1) Play The Game

First queen song to use symphasisers, i HATE it one of the worst songs queen wrote imo.

3/10

2) Dragon Attack

'average'
5/10

3) Another One Bites The Dust

Became a sports 'anthem' appears on Gladiators etc 'okish'
6/10

4) Need Your Loving Tonight

5) Crazy Little Thing Called Love

simple 3 chord song - one SCARY video, the hands, THOSE HANDS! also freddie did look extremely sexy on the motorbike

6) Rock It (Prime Jive)

7) Don't Try Suicide
8) Sail Away Sweet Sister
9) Coming Soon

10) Save Me

Great lyrics, great melody, fantastic vocals

9/10
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:18   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Thanks, we couldn't have known those lyrics without your help.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:20   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The best song on the album is Sail Away Sweet Sister, in my opinion.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:21   #11
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Go watch Matrix: Reloaded.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:26   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He already wants to commit suicide, why would you want to go and see M:R?
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 14:36   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
You commited suicide?
you didnt get my funny

read it again, im determined someone will like it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:32   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

http://www.efes.co.uk/music/1.mid
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:35   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Deffeh, i liked your post, you sucicide-teenage-angst boy you!

[NOD] cut up not across [/NOD]
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:41   #16
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I don't want to cut my wrists. It's too bloody.

I want my suicide to be painless.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:43   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet

Cut your wrists IN THE BATH.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:46   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go to a Startrek convention

Tell everyone you meet that Shatner wears a wig

Be nerded to death

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:48   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

500 rohypnol tablets.
Suck at that.
Bye, bye.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 15:50   #20
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Play Russian roulette with a millionaire. Whatever happens, you cant lose.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:01   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Read GD for a while longer.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:35   #22
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light
hangings quick and easy

if the rope dont snap on you
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:46   #23
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
How to go....
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 16:48   #24
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Get murdered.
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:19   #25
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suicide

Quote:
I'd like to commit it.

Please give me general tips, ideas and advice on how to end my miserable life, ta.
not funny
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:00   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i'd want to mkae sure i suffered for being such a ****ing selfish **** wanker.

1) cut your dick off.
2) watch porn
3) get erection with no dick
4) blood blood everwhere.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote