User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 May 2003, 17:59   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Tamales of the forum

I need advice as to how to get my skin looking healthier, facial skin in particular, yesh?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:04   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What?
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:08   #3
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Start washing your face every mornign with cold water.
Drink lots of water.
Use non-oily moisturazers.

Good Luck!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:12   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stop eating chocolate and junk food. Eat more fruit, shower regularly and that should do it I imagine.
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:14   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Stop eating chocolate and junk food. Eat more fruit, shower regularly and that should do it I imagine.
That whole chocolate 'thing' is bollocks.

Apparently.
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:19   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I eat chocolate, kinda acoid junkfood, don't wash really or each much fruit

my skin is falling off.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:26   #7
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
not all fruits are good (don't eat pineaple and banans).
Chocolate like M&M's and Dove chocolate are good for your heart.
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:46   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
Start washing your face every mornign with cold water.
Drink lots of water.
Use non-oily moisturazers.

Good Luck!
I'll try washing my face every morning with cold water and I'll call my mother and ask her for advice about what kind of non-oily moisturizers I should use, since I'm not "big up" on that sort of thing.

I already drink a lot of water so that's no problem.

Quote:
I never eat chocolate, because it's disgusting. I've been eating more junk food lately, though, I'll have to cut down. Fruit is pratically non-existant in my diet, I guess I should start eating it.

Edit: ****, bananas are no good?
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:48   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Read american psycho.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:57   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
get a blind g/f
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:09   #11
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Edit: ****, bananas are no good?
I probably shouldnt say that. Banans aren't so good for everyone. Bananas can be fatning for some people, so eat like one a day or something. You don't wanna end up having Aphrodite's skin and be a fat bastard, do you?
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:27   #12
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i can tell u now cold water, fruit, and chocolate all have jack all to do with ur skin.

www.lizearle.com

clense & tone

When you clense, make sure you use a hot cloth, then when ur done splash your face with cold water. Then dry and tone.

That's all you need. I have ppl comment on how good my skin is. Of course i never admit i take such good care of it. Tell anyone and i kill you, k?

[edit] if you don't want to seem such a girly man that one they advertise on the tv where the guy looks in the mirror and goes "good morning" is quite good. i can't remember the name.[/edit]
Unread 29 May 2003, 23:30   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
That whole chocolate 'thing' is bollocks.

Apparently.
Please dont say that. I eat lots of chocolate and the thought of it being bollox makes me sick.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 23:32   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oranges are a good source of vitamin C which is good for your skin or something like that.
Unread 29 May 2003, 23:44   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Please dont say that. I eat lots of chocolate and the thought of it being bollox makes me sick.
YOU ARE CONSUMING TESTICLES
YOU ARE CONSUMING SEMEN FACTORIES
YOU ARE CONSUMING MAN PASTE MAKERS

All that and more.
Unread 30 May 2003, 01:45   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tamales?
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:01   #17
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Tamales?
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ary&va=Tamales

I think the meaning in this context is similar to "pizzaface"
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:27   #18
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Is Nivia cream any good, because it's all my mother's got...?
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:31   #19
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Is Nivia cream any good, because it's all my mother's got...?
nivia for men. that was the one with the guy in the mirror i was talking about.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:33   #20
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I've only got Nivia, none of this fancy "... for men" stuff.

It'll do, yes?
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:35   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ary&va=Tamales

I think the meaning in this context is similar to "pizzaface"
tyvm