User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 May 2003, 22:03   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
A carpet muncher called Anne

Called me good-looking today.

Should I take this as a proper compliment, or should I view it in the same dismissive way I would view a compliment on my good looks from my mother?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:05   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Yes.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:07   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
No, it should be viewed as a way to soften you up, before she tells you about how she seduced your mum/sister/girlfriend.
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:14   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
compliments from lesbians should be taken well, though somewhere around about as useful as a straight male admitting that you're attractive..ie not very useful at all.
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:19   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
not very useful at all.
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:49   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Does the fact that she's your average ugly-as-sin dyke detract from how much I should value her compliment?
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:50   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Does the fact that she's your average ugly-as-sin dyke detract from how much I should value her compliment?
Oi! All the dykes I know are hot.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:51   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Oi! All the dykes I know are hot.
I know only two and they'd both get one.
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:53   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I know only two and they'd both get one.
aren't all women part lesbian or have recent experiences been lying to me...?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:55   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Do not trust dykes.

She said that as a hint to make you believe that she might possibly, consider, going straight to hump you.

The truth is, she is fasicated with bush, and you dont have anything to offer her that can compete with a creamy pussy pie.
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:01   #11
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I have never met an attractive dyke.

There is more substantial evidence of the existence of the Yeti.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Do not trust dykes.

She said that as a hint to make you believe that she might possibly, consider, going straight to hump you.

The truth is, she is fasicated with bush, and you dont have anything to offer her that can compete with a creamy pussy pie.

I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole.
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:03   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I have never met an attractive dyke.
poor you
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:23   #13
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe she thought u were a woman
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:33   #14
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
aren't all women part lesbian or have recent experiences been lying to me...? :p
They've been lying :)
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 07:52   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Try dating Bisexual women. Laugh a minute stuff.

Editors Note : Do NOT laugh when they say theyre going on a gay pride march. This will hasten the breakup of any possible relationship.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 09:30   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
They've been lying

not the ones i know havent
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:27   #17
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
Re: A carpet muncher called Anne

Quote:
Called me good-looking today.

Should I take this as a proper compliment, or should I view it in the same dismissive way I would view a compliment on my good looks from my mother?
Don't be so neurotic, people say stuff all the time and it's invariably bollox based on assumption and unexplored opinions. She said something nice so feel good ffs.

If you go around trying to find the whole truth behind what everyone says without anything but ur own gut instinct to go on you will go mad. If u really have to know, ask her. This will make u look slightly mad though.
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:40   #18
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Try dating Bisexual women. Laugh a minute stuff.

Editors Note : Do NOT laugh when they say theyre going on a gay pride march. This will hasten the breakup of any possible relationship.
Been there, done that.

Not the gay pride thing though.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:55   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
All compliments are good, exept the obviously fake ones.
Anways, girl's have acutally found ME attractive, so its not unlikely that a fellow nerd can be called attractive, is there?

(I have a cute butt, i heard )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:58   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
(I have a cute butt, i heard )
Why does that make you sad?
Or was it a big burly bloke that told you that?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 16:59   #21
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
not the ones i know havent
So all the women you know have said they're part lesbian?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 17:10   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Why does that make you sad?
Or was it a big burly bloke that told you that?
It was a lesbian, that thought i was gay. So she offered to introduce me to some friends of hers.
I declined, and left the area quickly.
And besides, im not supposed to have a "cute" butt! Im a boy, FFS!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote