User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2003, 18:32   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Tivoli Park?

Anyone here been to Tivoli Park? Its in Spain, nr Marbella. Im here on holiday at the moment and I was thinking of going there next week, to like, go on the rides ´un stuff.

ps we should be together too.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:34   #2
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got something to put in you
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:34   #3
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
no
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:37   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I forgot to say why i posted the thread

Is the place any good and worth forking out for?

ps Nodrog is evil
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:39   #5
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
It's bleeding awful. Seriously don't bother.

Admittedly I did go about five years ago but then it was the most decrepid, dull, lifeless place on earth. You'd get more of an adrenaline rush by standing up quite fast.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:41   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
But then, BlackDog, that's my biggest rush!

Sword, ain't you a tad old to be going to tivoli'es? ()
Anyways, you should go see it for yourself, i've never been there. (So then you can tell me if its good or not! )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote