User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:08   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
How to keep an idiot busy...

Click Here
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:14   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do I get the feeling that someone posted the exact same thing a short while ago?
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:16   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Because they probably did
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:17   #4
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
they did. And I will make the same comment now as I did then. IDIOTS NEED BRIGHT FLASHY SHINY THINGS.

Good day.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:29   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
3 hours wasted until I realised :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:48   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This is OLD
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:51   #7
Dookie Velvet
Banned

It's amusing and highly original
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:09   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh, I remember way back in Round 2 I saw this, but it was more clever cause it had up job from forum section to forum section till you arrived back at the orginal.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote