User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:21   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Australian Phone Numbers

Does anyone know the Australian international code thingy?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:24   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Friend is your ogleog
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:24   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Note: I'm not looking for smartness, just answers.

So no "Google is your friend" thanks.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:25   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Friend is your ogleog
I tried it. But what it says doesn't correspond to what I've already been told.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:27   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
I tried it. But what it says doesn't correspond to what I've already been told.
+61.

Think about it next time.

www.bt.com is your friend.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:28   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I'm sorry MrL

I never even got into college
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:29   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

College is for gays.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:30   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

People call me gay because I listen to Aqua
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:32   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
People call me gay because I listen to Aqua
That's because Aqua is for gays.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:32   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
people are correct.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:54   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why do you need the Australian country code?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:56   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
to phone someone in Australia I would imagine.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:57   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who can you phone in australia? As far as i know, only the people in the TV shows and Shai Gar has a phone down there?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:03   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
One of my friends is in Australia for a year culling kangeroos. He says it's well fun.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:05   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
One of my friends is in Australia for a year culling kangeroos. He says it's well fun.
One of MY friends is in Canada for a year teaching people (youngsters, kids, little canuck twats) dance. He says he has to work like two hours daily and he gets paid bloody well. The rest of the time he spends drinking alcohol and attempting (sometimes succesfully) to gain a sexual intercourse with local women.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:10   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Who can you phone in australia? As far as i know, only the people in the TV shows and Shai Gar has a phone down there?
lies! everyone know we are well known as Mexican's with mobiles.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:12   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
One of MY friends is in Canada for a year teaching people (youngsters, kids, little canuck twats) dance. He says he has to work like two hours daily and he gets paid bloody well. The rest of the time he spends drinking alcohol and attempting (sometimes succesfully) to gain a sexual intercourse with local women.
sounds a good job
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:27   #18
Dookie Velvet
Banned

It's not working for me anyway
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:36   #19
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's not working for me anyway
dial as follows

Then the local code dropping the first Zero

so if the local code is 01234 dial 1234

then the number 123456.

so all together that would be.

0061 1234 123456

if that does not work then dial the international operator and ask to be connected (costs about a £1.00) but what the hell, it costs 60p a min anyways.........
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:55   #20
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Only 4p a minute to Australia for me.

I see what I was doing wrong actually. Thanks Ulysses :e_chick:

Stupid me.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 23:58   #21
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Only 4p a minute to Australia for me.

I see what I was doing wrong actually. Thanks Ulysses :e_chick:

Stupid me.
Your welcome

I suspect you were dialing the leading Zero on the local area Code? yes?

A mistake often made.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2003, 00:07   #22
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
Your welcome

I suspect you were dialing the leading Zero on the local area Code? yes?

A mistake often made.
You got it in one.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 22:15   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Australian Phone Numbers

Quote:
Does anyone know the Australian international code thingy?
Don't you get phone books in your country?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote