User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2016, 15:56   #301
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
When was the last time we subbed in a player to replace someone who crashed?
I thought u all were one fulltime PA player wich controlled all other accounts with VNC. So in Ults case swapping one players means swapping the entire alliance. Unless i missed something

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2016, 16:09   #302
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I thought u all were one fulltime PA player wich controlled all other accounts with VNC. So in Ults case swapping one players means swapping the entire alliance. Unless i missed something
Good point!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 15:43   #303
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey, I see CT lost 13k roids. I wonder who saw that coming.

Oh wait, that's right, it was me!

Next up: Faceless.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 16:40   #304
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

everyone saw that coming, been saying it for days
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 16:49   #305
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Hey, I see CT lost 13k roids. I wonder who saw that coming.

Oh wait, that's right, it was me!

Next up: Faceless.
It's funny you pat yourself on the back for hitting CT when FL outscored you by 1.7m. I'd mark that as a loss for the day.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 16:57   #306
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't hit anyone. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 17:01   #307
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

we had a lot of "activity" in our public channel today, in the end we took one for the team, we grounded and did our best to prevent as many ult lands as possible. It gives faceless a chance!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:00   #308
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix
It's funny you pat yourself on the back for hitting CT when FL outscored you by 1.7m. I'd mark that as a loss for the day.
Mz is not ult, and I don't even think he has a planet..

Last edited by eksero; 25 Feb 2016 at 19:08.
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:01   #309
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
we had a lot of "activity" in our public channel today, in the end we took one for the team, we grounded and did our best to prevent as many ult lands as possible. It gives faceless a chance!
ct settling for 2nd/3rd/whatever is hardly anything new!
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:30   #310
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Not like they had much of a choice at this point.
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:49   #311
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Mz is not ult, and I don't even think he has a planet..
I'm sure mz is idling in the Ult private channel.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:52   #312
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
I'm sure you are wrong
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:58   #313
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Not at this point no, but they did
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 19:59   #314
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I got purged a few rounds ago.

Unread 25 Feb 2016, 20:02   #315
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I heard many conspiracy theories this round, none of them mine though.
One being that p3ng/CT/ND set out to take BowS out earlier on, thats why they NAPed Ult.
And another agreement was that CT/p3ng was gonna be the only one that was being kingmade, and that Faceless wouldve been roided if Ult had been further behind.

Now ofc CT can aim for 4 or 5th, but they are further off that by the looks of it

Unread 25 Feb 2016, 20:10   #316
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Ah yes, the great anti-Bows conspiracy.
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 20:12   #317
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I heard many conspiracy theories this round, none of them mine though.
One being that p3ng/CT/ND set out to take BowS out earlier on, thats why they NAPed Ult.
And another agreement was that CT/p3ng was gonna be the only one that was being kingmade, and that Faceless wouldve been roided if Ult had been further behind.

Now ofc CT can aim for 4 or 5th, but they are further off that by the looks of it

Butcher you've always been crazy but that's just off your rocker. The thought that any ally would make "taking out bows" their goal is laughable.
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 22:15   #318
[DDK]gm

we never sought out to take out bows, we napped ults because every fecking round everyone else naps them and we are sick of it. we also tried to be be more friendly to ult, but things happened that meant we couldn't be.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 25 Feb 2016, 23:53   #319
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
we never sought out to take out bows, we napped ults because every fecking round everyone else naps them and we are sick of it. we also tried to be be more friendly to ult, but things happened that meant we couldn't be.
I thought it was only p3ng who NAPed em aswell?

Unread 26 Feb 2016, 00:14   #320
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought it was only p3ng who NAPed em aswell?
I am pretty sure p3n had a fort avoidance rather than a full nap. Comes to little difference though.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 00:30   #321
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I am pretty sure p3n had a fort avoidance rather than a full nap. Comes to little difference though.
Well i meant a NAP, not a full fort avoidance.
So that answers my question, it was only CT who had a full NAP with Ult

Unread 26 Feb 2016, 10:18   #322
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
"Things"
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 10:18   #323
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ah yes, the great anti-Bows conspiracy.
OFC most blocked ally in pa history.
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 10:40   #324
[DDK]gm

"things" being ult refusing to extend the nap without conditions and then later hitting us for bows starting the ct/bows war
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 13:53   #325
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
"things" being ult refusing to extend the nap without conditions and then later hitting us for bows starting the ct/bows war
Blah blah blah.

Its the same shit for the last 30 rounds or so. GM running around forming blocks don`t you get tired of it?
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 14:53   #326
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Hey Hunter. How was anarchy?
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 15:04   #327
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

So how many alliances hit Ult today?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 15:25   #328
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Just P3ng, CT and ND today!
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 17:00   #329
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
A few ticks left and win is still open. Show as ull now the fanboy you are and give them some support
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 17:29   #330
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

My money is on faceless

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 17:39   #331
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

So is mine, well if Ladbrokes would accept bets on PA

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 17:42   #332
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
So is mine, well if Ladbrokes would accept bets on PA
I doubt it would yield a high return if you were to bet at this hour tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 19:28   #333
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I doubt it would yield a high return if you were to bet at this hour tho.
What odds do u give vs faceless?
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 19:31   #334
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Face 2:1
Ult 5:2
Norse 9:2
CT 10:1

Edit: Consulted my bookie and added Norse
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 19:33   #335
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Norse
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 19:53   #336
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Wait, when does the round end?
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 20:20   #337
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wait, when does the round end?
40 mins and there are a few lands still left to go

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 21:16   #338
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Norse 9:2

Edit: Consulted my bookie and added Norse
Should have tåken the bet
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 21:29   #339
Clouds

Well played Norsemen. Funny but deserved.
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 21:41   #340
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well played Norsemen. Funny but deserved.
Brings back memories of what FL did to us back in Vikings. I was 90% certain for a while that norse would win, but I didnt know it would be by 300k. Just 1 less crash could have made the difference....but then again who knows what would have happened then.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 22:02   #341
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Ive been saying this for weeks. That FL didnt see this comming is funny.
I think its maybe the most deserved win ever in PA just because FL is the alliance that was beat by their "own trick".

Unread 27 Feb 2016, 09:17   #342
NastyNick

NastyNick is an unknown quantity at this point

So, can someone from the block tell me if this was a win or a loss for them? You kept Ult from winning by sending 6800+ hostile fleets but lost to a different alliance DD

WELL PLAYED!!!
NastyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 09:34   #343
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

We view this as a win. Goal was no ult win and they didn't.

Butcher is completely incorrect as per usual. Faceless knew that norse had a shot for quite some time as it was mentioned in our block chan. We all agreed it didn't actual matter if norse won and hence they were never a priority to hit. From our perspective there was fl p3ng with a chance then fl ct norse.

The right outcome was achieved and I don't belive anyone should read any truth in anything butcher says. He and many others posting on the forums are so disconnected from the groups who were actually involved in day to day discussions that at best he is a news a reporter stood outside the building trying to get a glimpse of leaders behind the closed doors.

To all those people who were actually part of this I have to say it was great working with you all. Have to say also chimpie is a great front man for ultores politics. I think ultores would struggle hugely without someone so normal running things on that side. A bunch of hate for ult came when Agar3s decided to step in and provoke others.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 09:53   #344
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNick View Post
So, can someone from the block tell me if this was a win or a loss for them? You kept Ult from winning by sending 6800+ hostile fleets but lost to a different alliance DD

WELL PLAYED!!!
I'm sure you'd be happier if Ultores was left alone at tick 400 with a 15k roid lead. God damn the collition from letting Ultores run away with a stagnating win. P3nguins/Faceless/co are dicks.
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 09:54   #345
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That FL didnt see this comming is funny.
What makes you think they did not see it coming? Pretty sure they did, it has been mentioned all over the place as a possibility for ages. It simply depended on whether there were enough decent sized untagged (and unaligned) players out there.

However would seeing it make a difference? NO. Fl could not have done anything about it either way as Ult ran them too close - even spending a couple of days dealing with Norse would have made an ult win pretty likely. So Ult's staying power has a big part in this. Though I do think that fl made the worst choice on that night (wednesday night) when they had p3n half hit norse and pulled out themselves. Either having all of p3n on ult or having both on norse and actually landing would have been better than what occured.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 10:08   #346
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

The hit on norse that late was purely for xp and to remove some roids incase ult decided to ditch a deal and go that way instead. Hitting norse was in no way a play at trying to stop them winning. If we had wanted that then we would have hit norse back when p3ng dropped down and it was just fl ct left.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 10:14   #347
booji
a bucket

I was not implying that it was an attempt to take out norse - it clearly was not; you dont send half a defeated alliance's fleets at an alliance you think is winning believing that that attack will stop them winning!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 11:43   #348
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Lets get something clear. Unlike any of you, Ultores could have won by hitting Norsemen. What Ultores does not do is go back on their word though. We had an EOR nap with Norsemen and we obviously kept it.

As for you munkee, you are a complete moron. I wouldnt get paid to do politics aslong people like you are involved in them. You are less cunning than the average dog. So saying hate started coming when I got involved in politics, LOL.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 11:48   #349
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I was not implying that it was an attempt to take out norse - it clearly was not; you dont send half a defeated alliance's fleets at an alliance you think is winning believing that that attack will stop them winning!
Dont actually think FL thought they could be beaten at the point they did. Thats not the same as not seeing it coming though. In any case Ultores was Norsemens shield and can be happy none of the allies that gave them such consistant incoming won. We all know all the allies that blocked would ve had 50% of their tag inactive by round end if it happened to them.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 11:52   #350
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
We view this as a win. Goal was no ult win and they didn't.

Butcher is completely incorrect as per usual. Faceless knew that norse had a shot for quite some time as it was mentioned in our block chan. We all agreed it didn't actual matter if norse won and hence they were never a priority to hit. From our perspective there was fl p3ng with a chance then fl ct norse.

The right outcome was achieved and I don't belive anyone should read any truth in anything butcher says. He and many others posting on the forums are so disconnected from the groups who were actually involved in day to day discussions that at best he is a news a reporter stood outside the building trying to get a glimpse of leaders behind the closed doors.

To all those people who were actually part of this I have to say it was great working with you all. Have to say also chimpie is a great front man for ultores politics. I think ultores would struggle hugely without someone so normal running things on that side. A bunch of hate for ult came when Agar3s decided to step in and provoke others.