User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 12:35   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
New PC speakers

Right, what I'm after is some new speakers for my PC. My current ones are almost 10 years old and are only 10 watts so don't really cut it any more.

Ideally I'd like to have only two speakers. All the two speaker systems I've seen so far are shitty and only go up to 12 watts or so. I may be willing to go as far as getting a two speaker and a subwoofer system but no more than that.

Price isn't really an issue, though obviously I want value for money. All I want is to be able to hear the multimedia stuff I play on my PC so I don't think that top of the range is really necessary.

Any suggestions and links to where to buy them online would be greatly appreciated
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 05:17   #2
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PC speakers

take your pick