User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:15   #1
Exha|e

Exha|e is an unknown quantity at this point
Insurrection Announcement

Easy come, easy go

We have decided that round 20 will be the last round this alliance plays, at least with the current HC's in control.
There are several reasons, none will be discussed

We wish to thank all our members for the dedication they have put into this little alliance. We have had a nice time, and we hope our current and past members can say the same.

Finaly we want to wish them luck with their new homes.

Best regards.

Insurrection High Command.
R21 - R28 HR DC
R29 - HR HC
R47 -> HR peon
Exha|e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:22   #2
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts
Re: Insurrection Announcement

oiiii

Good luck elsewhere guys, im sure you find a great new home for those who keep playing.

Thanks for all the fun times and help keeping the whole planetarion alive and not only caring for the top players to get the #1 but also investing in the new players and your galmates.
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:26   #3
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

a shame.. but good luck.. with what ever u gone do..

be good boys n girls.. well atleast try 2 !

i know i wont..

cya around sweeties
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:37   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

you know you want to goto alliance options and disband just for the banter!

The only true way to spite a fellow hc after a fallout!

I thought u guys were building a solid foundation but guess you never know what to expect.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:29   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

in steads of disbanding, you cud select two NEW Hcs. Happens all the time
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:55   #6
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to see you guys go.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:16   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

*hugs* x
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:44   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

shame i have alot of respect for all insurrection has done. gl for the future

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:32   #9
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

a shame you guys arnt playing anymore
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:13   #10
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

i never noticed you guys were playing in the first place, good bye
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:38   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
What the **** is your problem?
They're a small alliance that have been trying to play the game a little more casually than the top alliances. They cater for part of the player base and you don't have to act so snide just because they spend less time watching a bunch of numbers on a game which has been long dead. They also help to teach NEW players who fuel the game and keep it running; the playerbase is small enough as it is, shit people like you making snide comments about alliances that help more casual/newer players isn't going to help.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:49   #12
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
What the **** is your problem?
They're a small alliance that have been trying to play the game a little more casually than the top alliances. They cater for part of the player base and you don't have to act so snide just because they spend less time watching a bunch of numbers on a game which has been long dead. They also help to teach NEW players who fuel the game and keep it running; the playerbase is small enough as it is, shit people like you making snide comments about alliances that help more casual/newer players isn't going to help.

pretty much like f crew then just not as good

There are more than enough training allys in the game atm, any ally that is rubbish and cant compete they call it a training ally
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:05   #13
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

And you arent rubbish?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:15   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty much like f crew then just not as good

There are more than enough training allys in the game atm, any ally that is rubbish and cant compete they call it a training ally
Pilgrim, i like you as a person, but that reply is total rubbish.
Insurrection is more a fun relaxed place with some decent players.
We've taken in all people that were interested in joining and learning the game. Not every alliance can be a top alliance and most people start their pa-carreer in a training / crap alliance but this is where they actually learn to play the game. I certainly know I did and i'm willing to bet good money that most people did.

We gave our members the best we could this round, but the truth is, we're lacking members to continue as an alliance.
So we decided it's best to just stop playing as an alliance. I hope most of the members will stick together caus we actually have some vry good members with alot of potential.

Btw, I don't know if you've noticed but atm F-Crew is actually in top 5 and we've got a slightly better avg score than them ;-)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:16   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I didn't call this one a training alliance. And unlike F-crew they don't run around screaming "oh don't hit us we are a training alliance" so they're far better in my book.
They're an alliance for casual and new players, why are you trying to slate them?

It's also quite ironic as you were in Post|Mortum.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:24   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I didn't call this one a training alliance. And unlike F-crew they don't run around screaming "oh don't hit us we are a training alliance" so they're far better in my book.
They're an alliance for casual and new players, why are you trying to slate them?

It's also quite ironic as you were in Post|Mortum.
You really are an idiot kila, you attack Pilgrim for doing something that you do on an almost daily basis to others and then a couple of posts later cant help but take another dig.

If your going to start acting like you actually care for this community atleast be consistent ffs or just stfu

Oh and it helps if you get a clue when taking digs rather than just making things up. We have never said anything of the sorts, in fact you will see numerous posts by myself when people have claimed this very thing or have stated people don't want to hit us due to the 'training alliance' thing where I say we have no problem with people attacking us. The only time we 'complain' is when the attacks are done in such a way that its bad for the game be it on our members or on others

People like you have one problem with F-Crew and one problem alone and thats the fact you want training alliances that just shut up and let the likes of yourself run rough shot over the community without a care in the world. Because we will make a noise and make sure the 'little guys' voice isnt lost in the noise like most others you don't like it as we are a threat to your ability to dictate the games direction
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew

Last edited by wakey; 14 Mar 2007 at 00:41.
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:30   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you could've just left that post at the first 5 lines and it would've been damn fine, drawing a pos rep but no; you had to do your damned needless essay after it which i of course have no intention to read. stop ruining your potential man! embrace the art of concise prose
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:44   #18
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
you could've just left that post at the first 5 lines and it would've been damn fine, drawing a pos rep but no; you had to do your damned needless essay after it which i of course have no intention to read. stop ruining your potential man! embrace the art of concise prose
The first 5 lines may deal with his double standards but the fact he's repeating falsehood which people then take as fact isnt addressed by that and I needed to at least try and set the record straight. I have removed the example as that wasnt needed
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:00   #19
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
You really are an idiot kila, you attack Pilgrim for doing something that you do on an almost daily basis to others and then a couple of posts later cant help but take another dig.

If your going to start acting like you actually care for this community atleast be consistent ffs or just stfu

Oh and it helps if you get a clue when taking digs rather than just making things up. We have never said anything of the sorts, in fact you will see numerous posts by myself when people have claimed this very thing or have stated people don't want to hit us due to the 'training alliance' thing where I say we have no problem with people attacking us. The only time we 'complain' is when the attacks are done in such a way that its bad for the game be it on our members or on others

People like you have one problem with F-Crew and one problem alone and thats the fact you want training alliances that just shut up and let the likes of yourself run rough shot over the community without a care in the world. Because we will make a noise and make sure the 'little guys' voice isnt lost in the noise like most others you don't like it as we are a threat to your ability to dictate the games direction
wakye does an unbelievable jo with his "n00b ally" and unlike others he isnt scared to actually attack people and go to war, well done Fcrew and insurrection ftl
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:02   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Where do I attack smaller alliances on a daily basis? Before you claim that F-crew is a smaller alliance; you guys are in the top 5. You aren't a smaller alliance.

Quote:
Where is my inconsistency? There's a difference between telling morons such as Rinoa and Pilgrim that they are morons and being plain nasty to new players or alliances that cater for new and casual players without being pretentious pricks (this is where F-crew go wrong)

Quote:
Oh and it helps if you get a clue when taking digs rather than just making things up. We have never said anything of the sorts, in fact you will see numerous posts by myself when people have claimed this very thing or have stated people don't want to hit us due to the 'training alliance' thing where I say we have no problem with people attacking us. The only time we 'complain' is when the attacks are done in such a way that its bad for the game (A couple of alliances in the past deliberately targeted the newest members only and sent multi wave attacks with multiple fleets a wave loaded with Sk's all encouraged by the hc's which is simply not something that new players to the game need if we want them to remain in the game, They need normal attacks on them only not attacks that seem to have one purpose and that being to drive them out of the game before they have realy started)
Maybe if your posts contained less drivel I'd be more inclined to read them.
You complained about other alliances planet targetting F-crew as they wanted to go to war with you - other "training" alliances are happy to go to war as it is all part of the experience of planetarion.

Quote:
People like you have one problem with F-Crew and one problem alone and thats the fact you want training alliances that just shut up and let the likes of yourself run rough shot over the community without a care in the world.
People like me?
I think you're under the impression that I play/played for a top alliance - I played for a "training" alliance; I can see things from the perspective of new players and still think that most of the pretentious crap you post on the forum is bollocks because you're trying to take all the competitiveness away from PA which is the main reason for people wanting to play - because they want to compete and do well.

Quote:
Because we will make a noise and make sure the 'little guys' voice isnt lost in the noise like most others you don't like it as we are a threat to your ability to dictate the games direction
When have I ever tried to dictate the game's direction? Sure, I regularly post my opinion on politics but I rarely ever post on the suggestions forums. As I pointed out above; if I am trying to represent anyone it's more likely to be "the little guys" than hardcore players as I've never been a hardcore player and members of the alliance that I played in were mainly new "little guys" too.

Get a clue before tarring me with the same brush as others in future please.

Ps: Rinoa I namechecked you! you're famous!
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:39   #21
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Where do I attack smaller alliances on a daily basis? Before you claim that F-crew is a smaller alliance; you guys are in the top 5. You aren't a smaller alliance.
Where did I say smaller alliance, I didnt. You do however go out of your way to make snide comments about F-Crew on an almost daily basis

Quote:
Where is my inconsistency? There's a difference between telling morons such as Rinoa and Pilgrim that they are morons and being plain nasty to new players or alliances that cater for new and casual players without being pretentious pricks (this is where F-crew go wrong)
So F-Crew aren't an alliance that caters for new players in any kind of way then? After all you go out of your way to be 'nasty' to us on almost any thread you can

Quote:
Maybe if your posts contained less drivel I'd be more inclined to read them.
You complained about other alliances planet targetting F-crew as they wanted to go to war with you - other "training" alliances are happy to go to war as it is all part of the experience of planetarion.
I complained about the TARGETING TECHNIQUES not the targeting. Theres a difference and such complaints haven't been restricted to attacks on F-Crew. In fact I can only think of 1 that was related to F-Crew and atleast 2 that weren't about us. If people are undertaking attacking techniques that deliberately target the weak and the new in a way that seems to be aimed soley at driving people out of the game then I'm entitled to complain and quite frankly more people should be also

Quote:
People like me?
I think you're under the impression that I play/played for a top alliance - I played for a "training" alliance; I can see things from the perspective of new players and still think that most of the pretentious crap you post on the forum is bollocks because you're trying to take all the competitiveness away from PA which is the main reason for people wanting to play - because they want to compete and do well.
What gives you the impression I want competitiveness taken away. Have I called for attacking to be removed from the game? I like competition and dont want it removed. Competition however doesnt mean you can do what you like and act as you like and everyone should accept it. We play a multiplayer game and each of our actions effect a rl person and we should remember that and com[ete in a reasonable manner

Quote:
When have I ever tried to dictate the game's direction? Sure, I regularly post my opinion on politics but I rarely ever post on the suggestions forums. As I pointed out above; if I am trying to represent anyone it's more likely to be "the little guys" than hardcore players as I've never been a hardcore player and members of the alliance that I played in were mainly new "little guys" too.
So your attitude then is soley to attention whore and make yourself more popular. Well cheers for telling me that, now i can just ignore everything you post as its worthless, Saves me time from now on
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:40   #22
wakey
Hamster

Anyway back on track track, sad to see Insurrection go as another good entry point for players is lost. I really would encourage you to think again about your decision though. Yes its tough lower down, yes it takes work and often seems like a thankless task but its not. You may not get alot of thanks from others and may not have the glory of winning as a reward but it is worthwhile and is appreciated by the masses, anyone who doesn't appreciate it is quite frankly not worth bothering about.

It won't be instant but perseverance does pay off
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 09:46   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
For someone who, to my knowledge, has never achieved anything ever you certainly have a vastly over-sized sense of self-importance. I'd advise learning how to post before returning to AD. I don't know whether you're fourteen and it's internet warrior time but seeing as I recall banning you before take this as final warning. Break the rules again and you're out of here permanently.

Also everyone please save other discussions for other threads.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 02:17   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
For someone who, to my knowledge, has never achieved anything ever you certainly have a vastly over-sized sense of self-importance. I'd advise learning how to post before returning to AD. I don't know whether you're fourteen and it's internet warrior time but seeing as I recall banning you before take this as final warning. Break the rules again and you're out of here permanently.
You should adopt Nikes motto: Just Do It.

Insurrection was one of the guys I had on my list as promising. Im sad to see them go and hope that someone will step up to take their place.

Good luck guys.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 21:50   #25
Dom32

Dom32 will become famous soon enoughDom32 will become famous soon enough

Insurrection is an awesome place to play and i would of recommended it to anyone starting the game and they even go to war when they have to (although not very successfully if were honest). Insurrection was a good place to learn the ropes and they taught me a lot and gave me many laughs along the way. Is there not anyone who wants to try and take the reigns of insurrection? I had to say i was worried when i heard that ptraci left but come on guys keep on going.

P.S. Could we set up a seperate f-crew bitching thread somewhere else it seems to be de-railing the thread (I have no thoughts on f-crew dont get me involved in the slagging match).
Dom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:11   #26
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

Oh well, allies come allies go, Ive had a great time in insurrection and will miss all the guys that wont play in same ally as me next round,.. always remember, need a hug? speak to me :P

btw: Remy yeah, two new hcs would be great, but most members arent skilled enough, and those who where wasnt really keen on beeing hc :P
You need to get one that wants and also knows whats to do :S
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:23   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
And you arent rubbish?
Pilgrim is far from rubbish

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 07:45   #28
LostDark

LostDark is an unknown quantity at this point

well insurrection was my first ally, i learn there how to crash a fleet hehe , but well sad to see they leave nice peep there and i still remember my eyes wideopen with his bot :P was the key to keep me playing PA well good luck guys =)
LostDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 22:32   #29
MaverickPH
HC of Myth

MaverickPH is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to see our "partners" disband, but needs must. No offence but it has felt like a long time coming.

Hope your people are happy wherever they end up
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 01:40   #30
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to see you guys go, you were a fantastic bunch of people to play the game with and I enjoyed every minute of my time as HC. Shame the game doesn't really have the influx of new members anymore to keep the alliance going.

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 20:10   #31
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Unhappy Re: Insurrection Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexiva
Oh well, allies come allies go, Ive had a great time in insurrection and will miss all the guys that wont play in same ally as me next round,.. always remember, need a hug? speak to me :P

btw: Remy yeah, two new hcs would be great, but most members arent skilled enough, and those who where wasnt really keen on beeing hc :P
You need to get one that wants and also knows whats to do :S

Very Ture, many members of insurrection dont have the time to invest the amount of time that our current and past hc have invested, and it would be a half arsed effort. Insurrection if a great home and I shall remember them all forever. [i]
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 11:08   #32
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

sadly exhale .. some people feel the need to insult on alliance closing threads, you get a few, dont allow it to irk you too much, my suggestion is to simply ignore them and all the ins players posting not to get to irked by it as well and simply put what you were going to in the 1st place.

after all your memories are more valid than their opinions, you were there, they were not.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 22:54   #33
Exha|e

Exha|e is an unknown quantity at this point

If it had irked me, i would have replyed to them, wich i havent
R21 - R28 HR DC
R29 - HR HC
R47 -> HR peon
Exha|e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 14:12   #34
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Pilgrim is far from rubbish
you and i both know thats a blatant lie.

Pilgrim is rubbish for insulting an alliance he knows sod all about and belittleing their acheivements yet he himself has never, to my knowledge, HC'd a alliance and built it from scratch (did he HC P|M? lolz). he therefor does not appreciate the amount of work that goes into makeing an alliance work both in the game and for the members enjoyment.

In short pilgrim has no right to slag off insurrection when he himself has acheived **** all anyway

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote