User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 23:09   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Post [minor adjustment] Wavescreen & stored scans

It's a nice feature to have this consept of "stored scans" (saves me from cp to nano or kwrite), and it is working rather well with sorting by ticks etc.

BUT (at least in my account) the last scan you completed that tick is at the bottom,instead of on top of the list.

Say I scanned 1:1:1 then 1:1:2 then 2:1:1 then 3:1:1.

the scan order will be:
1:1.1
1:1:2
2:1:1

. Would prefer it if the latest scan was on top, and the first one on the bottom for that tick. Would save me a heap of trouble as I personally scan 10-20 people every 4-5 ticks in a few minutes after it ticked.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 19:18   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [minor adjustment] Wavescreen & stored scans

Dear God,

Please let this happen

Love Smudge
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 20:06   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I think I suggested this a few months ago, to no avail

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 02:16   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Hm, to bad there is no feedback on your suggestion then
I don't "do" attacks, i only do covert ops cause i find that fun, and when i do i scan heaps of targets, up to 30 in 5 minutes, this system now is just annoying and i don't see the logic of it

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 10:49   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I think this would be a good idea myself.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 15:21   #6
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

definatly worth doing, would save the time you have to spend looking through 100+ scans
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 19:10   #7
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Would take 10 minutes to implement lets do this one !
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote