User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 12:12   #1
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
I wonder...

...how the Conspiracy planets being roided today feel, knowing that this is happening because 1 planet who has sent somewhere between 0 and 1 defence fleet to his alliance all round has whored most of the defence.

Any comment CT members?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 12:45   #2
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I wonder...

well, it makes sence to def elviz, seing as he will contribute a massive amount of their score if he can keep the roids.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 12:48   #3
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
well, it makes sence to def elviz, seing as he will contribute a massive amount of their score if he can keep the roids.
'If'

It's still early in the round, it's not like he has twice the roids of any other planet. It's also not like he is renowed for attacking enemies either. I wonder how many times hes hit F-Crew / H-A / etc this round.

I mean hey, it's a fantastic tactic if CT are playing to have a planet win the round...
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 13:41   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I'm not sure if roidloss across the board is something elviz' planet (which will undoubtedly end up top3 (if it doesn't get closed)) can ever compensate for, especially if it continues to happen on a regular basis.

But then again, CT has always been a flagshipping alliance. As long as they continue doing so they'll never get top alliance, but they will always be in the running for top planet. It's a valid choice, though I personally attach more value to gal/ally win than to planet win.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Sep 2008 at 14:48.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 14:32   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

elviz will lose roids this round, or get closed for cheating.

I wonder why CT havent been looking into a fair few of the "mysterious" launches while people were tagged afk etc... CT = Cheating Team
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 14:47   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I wonder why CT havent been looking into a fair few of the "mysterious" launches while people were tagged afk etc... CT = Cheating Team
That's ridiculous.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 15:40   #7
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hmmm im not sure how ppl are tagged on irc can be taken as anything, I am sure U know well enough that I do quite a bit of my dcing while tagged |away or zZzZZ
basically IRC tags dont mean anything without something else to back it up, perhaps the length of time they had been idle on irc might be a better basis for accusation. While elviz always has suspicion over him he cant be found guilty on so little evidence

on a more general note it looked to me like whoever did ct's dcing last night did very well at overcovering a 1600 roid planet while sending absolutely nothing to multiple other planets, a slightly more even distrobution would have been sensible in alliance terms, I know a ct player who went from ~930 roids to ~310 today, with many of the waves imo looking pretty easy to cover..

on the other hand the raid on elviz was rather small as attacks on elviz go, which is a reason not to flagship him, elviz will almost certainly attract more incs than almost any other player at the top will

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 16:48   #8
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i'd give you a clever response to this, but im tagged |afk on irc

worst accusation ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 17:14   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Did the fleets sent to elviz save more roids/prevent more enemy scoregain than if they'd been sent elsewhere?

If so, that's cool. Although elviz isn't really known for this, or for attacking enemies and defending friends, as has already been mentioned...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 17:47   #10
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Did the fleets sent to elviz save more roids/prevent more enemy scoregain than if they'd been sent elsewhere?
Unless CT are seeing TGV/Vision(?) as the enemy this round I think the answer is 'no'.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 18:57   #11
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

As much as we do appreciate your input in this matter Game, we'd appreciate it a lot more if you stayed right out of it. Elviz is a trusted alliance member, who contributes a lot to our alliance. I very much doubt you will cause any unrest amongst our member base through threads like this. I'm sure you guys are suffering from your own problems, hence the greater roid loss, after your 9.8 guys took a lot of defence aswell.

And in regards to accusations of cheating from Kargool, if you have an realistic complaints feel free to pm multihunters. Quietly confident that the fact someone has tagged |afk for the night whilst they sleep, and then received a phone call, sent a def mission, then gone back to bed without adjusting there nick isn't in breach of EULA though.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:02   #12
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
As much as we do appreciate your input in this matter Game, we'd appreciate it a lot more if you stayed right out of it. Elviz is a trusted alliance member, who contributes a lot to our alliance.
Indeed, elviz is contributing a lot of defense points for your members which defend him.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:04   #13
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

omg i tag |away all the time, am i going to get closed??
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:09   #14
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Total Attacks: 43
Total Defences: 4

:cripes:

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:22   #15
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

nothing new here. when we wanted to attack CT last round we just picked out 2-3 planets we knew would always get overcovered and did some cat and mouse on them, leaving their alliance members dry
it _never_ failed.

i usually had a PM from the DC in charge bragging "all ur attacks have been covered " that kinda just made me happy
so i think the problem STILL lies with the DCs! its certainly not a winning strategy for any alliance
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:23   #16
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

ill just throw in i dont care or wish to flame anyone. im just scanning this round but i felt like pointing out my experience with CT on this matter
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:28   #17
Game^

Quote:
As much as we do appreciate your input in this matter Game, we'd appreciate it a lot more if you stayed right out of it. Elviz is a trusted alliance member, who contributes a lot to our alliance. I very much doubt you will cause any unrest amongst our member base through threads like this. I'm sure you guys are suffering from your own problems, hence the greater roid loss, after your 9.8 guys took a lot of defence aswell.
Elviz is a trusted member who left you for how many rounds? Usually trusted and loyal members stay with their alliance I thought?

Given the amount of incoming we recieved last night, I actually think it was a success and not a problem. Our 9:8 guys we're given defence that justified the outcome, not just defence for the sake of it

It is surely quite naive though to think that your members don't mind a person who hasn't defended them all round whoring all the defence? Any normal person would be fuming, either quietly or publically I'd imagine.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:30   #18
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

just to compare!

Venox did not get covered the same way when he was #1 last round in denial. and neither was i when i was #1 after Venox was roided!

see the difference here? we won the alliance-competition with no top10 planets and noone even close
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:34   #19
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
...how the Conspiracy planets being roided today feel, knowing that this is happening because 1 planet who has sent somewhere between 0 and 1 defence fleet to his alliance all round has whored most of the defence.

Any comment CT members?
I feel like quitting..
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:36   #20
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
hmmm im not sure how ppl are tagged on irc can be taken as anything, I am sure U know well enough that I do quite a bit of my dcing while tagged |away or zZzZZ
basically IRC tags dont mean anything without something else to back it up, perhaps the length of time they had been idle on irc might be a better basis for accusation. While elviz always has suspicion over him he cant be found guilty on so little evidence

on a more general note it looked to me like whoever did ct's dcing last night did very well at overcovering a 1600 roid planet while sending absolutely nothing to multiple other planets, a slightly more even distrobution would have been sensible in alliance terms, I know a ct player who went from ~930 roids to ~310 today, with many of the waves imo looking pretty easy to cover..

on the other hand the raid on elviz was rather small as attacks on elviz go, which is a reason not to flagship him, elviz will almost certainly attract more incs than almost any other player at the top will
you can say my name booji
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 19:50   #21
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Tbh tho, its hard to tell who is the biggest flagship in CT as religfree prolly get equal amounts of deffage :P
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 20:11   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post

Any comment CT members?
You have prolly played a lot with the people in CT, and you know fairly well we are used to get hit down to the ground, and stand up again with a smile on our face.
If it is kargools personal agenda this round to make sure elviz sees as little to the top spot as possibole, i feel very sorry for those people in his alliance.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 20:36   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You have prolly played a lot with the people in CT, and you know fairly well we are used to get hit down to the ground, and stand up again with a smile on our face.
Not the point; Elviz tends to get way more fleets than what he gives to an alliance. Contributions to the ally in other ways might justify this, otherwise I wouldn't want to play in CT.

Elviz cost CT a shot at #1 in r25 and sacrificed 35 other people's FR to help himself to top spot (Whilst his own FR roided smaller allies, hm.). A rational player would prefer his planet and his alliance to elviz' planet, so would be pissed off at flagshipping him.

This thread's based on the assumption that CT HC will support elviz and CT players will be rational. If the HC and the members agreed not to treat elviz specially, CT would do better - but I guess Game is assuming that won't happen.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:13   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not the point; Elviz tends to get way more fleets than what he gives to an alliance. Contributions to the ally in other ways might justify this, otherwise I wouldn't want to play in CT.

Elviz cost CT a shot at #1 in r25 and sacrificed 35 other people's FR to help himself to top spot (Whilst his own FR roided smaller allies, hm.). A rational player would prefer his planet and his alliance to elviz' planet, so would be pissed off at flagshipping him.

This thread's based on the assumption that CT HC will support elviz and CT players will be rational. If the HC and the members agreed not to treat elviz specially, CT would do better - but I guess Game is assuming that won't happen.
Nobody is threated especially in CT, everyone is threated at the same basic.

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:38   #25
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

i heard the new upcoming regime in Iraq needs a new minister of communications. are you the one Bloodybutcher ?
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:07   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
i heard the new upcoming regime in Iraq needs a new minister of communications. are you the one Bloodybutcher ?
Elviz has not been given any prepick, or any escort arranged by the CT HQ afaik

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:08   #27
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
I feel like quitting..
Yes on this basis I am personally glad elviz whores all CT def fleets while i get to roid their other fat planets (sorry Hiall)

From what i heard today from CT members, elviz is actually on high priority defence (without personally sending any) due to him getting to add points to himself for each inc he DC's/covers or something, which also clears up why he was overcovered last night, as you can probably guess who was dc'ing...

Personally i left CT in r24 pulling 6mil score out of the alliance (was t20 at the time) due to the way they flagship planets, and i know a few CT'ers who werent liking it today...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:19   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
As much as we do appreciate your input in this matter Game, we'd appreciate it a lot more if you stayed right out of it. Elviz is a trusted alliance member, who contributes a lot to our alliance.
Reminds me of Neville Chamberlain and his peace in our time quote.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:48   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
Yes on this basis I am personally glad elviz whores all CT def fleets while i get to roid their other fat planets (sorry Hiall)

From what i heard today from CT members, elviz is actually on high priority defence (without personally sending any) due to him getting to add points to himself for each inc he DC's/covers or something, which also clears up why he was overcovered last night, as you can probably guess who was dc'ing...

Personally i left CT in r24 pulling 6mil score out of the alliance (was t20 at the time) due to the way they flagship planets, and i know a few CT'ers who werent liking it today...
You pulled out of CT cus you cant handle the dynamics of the game and cus you are a bad player for any alliance to have

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:59   #30
Game^

Quote:
You pulled out of CT cus you cant handle the dynamics of the game and cus you are a bad player for any alliance to have
Can't you read?

He pulled out because it's a terrible way to run an alliance, because it encourages people to do what Elviz is!
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:06   #31
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

i wish some1 would flagship me, i might actually make it over 700 roids for a few nights!

#1 alliance > #1 player

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...n_id=233191299

WAVE 1 = 3 attack fleets - 6 defences fleets
WAVE 2 = 1 attack fleet - 11 defence fleets
WAVE 3 = 2 attack fleets - 9 defence fleets

just off that jgp it shows 27 defence fleets, not a bad nights DCing
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:10   #32
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ehm. Please show where ct's dynamics = the games dynamics.
If it did ct would easliy win every single round in all aspects, and not get pushed around by spying, sabotage and generally being poor at politics.
So as they do not sweap the table clean every round I dare to suggest that ct is not perfect in every way (I dubt ct hc claims they are either; so who are you to claim so?).

As for ElAlan; he is an ally player in the true sense, not the elviz/flagshipping way....
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:22   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
Ehm. Please show where ct's dynamics = the games dynamics.
If it did ct would easliy win every single round in all aspects, and not get pushed around by spying, sabotage and generally being poor at politics.
So as they do not sweap the table clean every round I dare to suggest that ct is not perfect in every way (I dubt ct hc claims they are either; so who are you to claim so?).

As for ElAlan; he is an ally player in the true sense, not the elviz/flagshipping way....
Swapping roids is a part of the game.
If you cant handle loosing roids you are not fit to be in a alliance like CT.
If you wanted to just sit around, having an easy round you could join some other alliance, and just get a p-nap with all the top alliances.
I look at myself as a true ally player, and i would not ship jump in the middle of the round cus i wernt getting the same defence a few nights as others did.
Ive never said that elviz is a good allie player in any term so far, but he is for sure a value for CT, and thats why he got defended last night, and others didnt.

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:26   #34
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point

This is insane. Has AD really gotten that badly that there's a thread dedicated to the fact that an alliance has been roided.

Am I missing something or is that like... what ALWAYS happens?

Speaking for Conspiricists everywhere: So?
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:34   #35
Ronin
Legionaire

Ronin will become famous soon enoughRonin will become famous soon enough

elviz cant flagship for shit!

Round 3 - 8 (Legion)
Round 9 - 10.5 (Nos/FanG)
Round 22 - 23 (Jenova)
Round 24 - 28 (CT HC)
Round 31 (DLR)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:38   #36
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

as we appreciate your care and concern for our alliance Game, let me assure you that we are fine, we'll run our alliance, you run yours and we'll all have a fun round.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:47   #37
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Swapping roids is a part of the game.
Yes I agree with this

Quote:
If you cant handle loosing roids you are not fit to be in a alliance like CT.
Haha you clearly dont know me, i can more than handle losing roids but this isnt the point here, its when you lose roids when you more deserving of def than someone else, esp when that someone else massively overcovers themselves.

Quote:
If you wanted to just sit around, having an easy round you could join some other alliance, and just get a p-nap with all the top alliances.
This is frankly hilarious when you consider its elviz we are talking about here, have you missed the glaring fact that he in fact does nap all other allies, doesnt attack the main rivals to your ally winning, and just 3 fleet attacks small planets for easy roids, god wake up man!

Quote:
I look at myself as a true ally player, and i would not ship jump in the middle of the round cus i wernt getting the same defence a few nights as others did.
CT is the ONLY alliance i ever left, i have been in my current one for 4 rounds. Afraid the way i see it is why should i put the effort into an alliance which gives me nothing back, which will fail to be the #1 alliance (the main aim) due to being badly run and due to the selfishness of other players in there. I will just take myself elsewhere.

Quote:
Ive never said that elviz is a good allie player in any term so far, but he is for sure a value for CT, and thats why he got defended last night, and others didnt.
So you basically say here a bad alliance player should be defended before good alliance players... right..

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 23:51   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

hey! that landing made me end top 3, which was me and elvizs plan from the get go! ( or well, #1 and #2, but I was too shit ) iirc, elviz made a deal with smasher and co early on that they wouldnt touch eachother gals - so he had to get others to attack them

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 00:48   #39
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Kargool, just don't bother posting.
Your either pretty stupid or you've never heard of text's, mobile access, or that people get called and send defence without irc usage.
Your such a moron its untrue.

Elviz contributes alot to ct this round. Sounds like someone is just dissapointed thay didn't roid elviz. Were you one of the attacking fleets Game^?
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 01:34   #40
Hiall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
Ah its ok made me #1 most roided don't i feel spezial!!
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 02:14   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

"Haha you clearly dont know me, i can more than handle losing roids but this isnt the point here, its when you lose roids when you more deserving of def than someone else, esp when that someone else massively overcovers themselves."

So who is to decide who deserves more def than another?
In most allies i suppose that i based on who got the highest def priority from the def points system(if used) and who it would be smartest to defend due to who would have most roidlosses.

"This is frankly hilarious when you consider its elviz we are talking about here, have you missed the glaring fact that he in fact does nap all other allies, doesnt attack the main rivals to your ally winning, and just 3 fleet attacks small planets for easy roids, god wake up man!"

Im not in charge of anything of the CT military, but i suppose someone NAPed to the "top alies" would run into problem when/if CT decide to go only after those "top allies".
If so a person have a planet nap with a certain allie atm, and the allie of that certain person is not a war with any other allies, he is not breaking any rule.
Im not claiming elviz or anyone else got a planet nap with anyone.

"CT is the ONLY alliance i ever left, i have been in my current one for 4 rounds. Afraid the way i see it is why should i put the effort into an alliance which gives me nothing back, which will fail to be the #1 alliance (the main aim) due to being badly run and due to the selfishness of other players in there. I will just take myself elsewhere."

Personaly ive been in a few allies through my time.
And if there was something i was unhappy with, i would contacted the leaders of that ally, explaining in a logical way what was unfair.
There is prolly a few selfish players in CT as in other alliances, i dont doubt that.

"So you basically say here a bad alliance player should be defended before good alliance players... right.."

Obviously what you think is a bad alliance player is not what i, and obviously other think.

Unread 3 Sep 2008, 06:01   #42
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

I think overall the big names in ct always get overcovered compared to normal members (ronin/elviz/sleepless/religfree), its just how the alliance is run. They rely on these people to do the main bc/dc work and as a carrot on a stick they have a much better chance at a big planet, regardless of what their fleets are doing in game. That's what I assume/hope, since it makes a tiny bit of sense at least.

Personally I find it hillarious that anyone can enjoy defending a guy that's been closed for cheating more than twice, has suicided def ships for personal gain, doesn't even have travel time to defend in ally at pt 400, doesn't pick enemy targets in raids for the first 400 ticks. All of this ofc, while normal members get roided. To me a good alliance player is one that you'd want all your players to be like, lets face it an alliance of elviz's would be shot down faster than a ur mom joke in asc.

If you're going to flagship someone, at least pick a good player.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 07:03   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks View Post
Kargool, just don't bother posting.
Your either pretty stupid or you've never heard of text's, mobile access, or that people get called and send defence without irc usage.
Your such a moron its untrue.

Elviz contributes alot to ct this round. Sounds like someone is just dissapointed thay didn't roid elviz. Were you one of the attacking fleets Game^?
Yeah, I see your collective memory of elviz should be rated F for forgetfullness.

He'll get closed this round like he got closed TWICE last round.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 10:22   #44
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koks View Post
I'm not in TGV or Vision, so no that comment doesn't apply to me at all. I am just generally dissappointed in the way CT have approached the situation, it seems to lack any sense of calculation or common sense.

I presume by contributes you mean he adds alot of score to the tag? As surely the contributing through DCing is actually done by those who send the defence, not those that lookup on some site to say 'Oh he has more defence points lets send there'. Besides are you seriously telling me that the only active DC in CT is Elviz?
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 11:33   #45
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Go out and enjoy the last sun of the year boys and girls.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 13:02   #46
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
I feel like quitting..
Wow didn't realise you were serious!

Bet you would have cared more about that landing if CT had saved some of your roids
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 15:06   #47
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Hiall is always serious about crashing and quitting, its practically the only thing he is consistent at

amazed he lasted so long!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:12   #48
Ghostwkd

Ghostwkd is an unknown quantity at this point

1 def fleet since pt218, thats well over 200 ticks having sent 1 def fleet
Ghostwkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:15   #49
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I think overall the big names in ct always get overcovered compared to normal members (ronin/elviz/sleepless/religfree), its just how the alliance is run. They rely on these people to do the main bc/dc work and as a carrot on a stick they have a much better chance at a big planet, regardless of what their fleets are doing in game. That's what I assume/hope, since it makes a tiny bit of sense at least.

Personally I find it hillarious that anyone can enjoy defending a guy that's been closed for cheating more than twice, has suicided def ships for personal gain, doesn't even have travel time to defend in ally at pt 400, doesn't pick enemy targets in raids for the first 400 ticks. All of this ofc, while normal members get roided. To me a good alliance player is one that you'd want all your players to be like, lets face it an alliance of elviz's would be shot down faster than a ur mom joke in asc.

If you're going to flagship someone, at least pick a good player.
Agreed

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:30   #50
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve

Game u sound like a desperat man trying to cause trouble in our lil CT camp :P u obviously know fockall about our (point)system, and how much work elviz does for us day and night, calling ppl to arrange def for OTHER PPL than himself etc.. maybe, just MAYBE, if ur so interested in how our alliance works, u shud do ur research a lil better..
and Kargool, whoever u are, are u focking kidding? haha..

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote