User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Aug 2014, 01:15   #1
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Stats

Congratulations to whoever made up this set of stats.
They're probably the most useless stats I've seen in a long time. Certainly someone didn't like people using SKs, looking how Etd don't have any and Cat/Xan SKs are basically utterly useless.

WELL DONE. I considered playing a round for a change, now I seriously wonder why I should bother, if idiocracy starts even before the ticker is running.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 01:19   #2
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stats

Not finalised yet rUl3r (:
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 08:55   #3
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Oh thank god, I might still get a chance to waste my time on another round
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:01   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

With those stats it would be a 100% Xan Fi round!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:07   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

It's a sad state of affairs when what class the SKs are in determines whether the stats are good or not.

I, for one, really like these stats.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:15   #6
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

They're terrible, I considered playing a round for a change and was gonna go Xan FR. But now i cant even build any!
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:17   #7
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

At this rate we wont even have finished stats by round start
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:58   #8
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i wonder what the rationale was behind choosing these stats
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 10:59   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Rationale was: let's choose the most intriguing and least shit set.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 11:04   #10
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

how is another xan/cat round intriguing?
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 11:08   #11
isildurx

I wouldn't go xan or cat with these stats
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 11:24   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I think these stats are quite interesting, personally (:
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 16:14   #13
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

It wont be a xan/cath round imo.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 17:35   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

He havnt even decided to wich statset we are gonna use

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 20:16   #15
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
He havnt even decided to wich statset we are gonna use
I think Appoco has already decided that we're using Papadoc's.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 20:17   #16
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Havent.?
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 20:44   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

This is papdoc's??

Jesus... just look at them. Xan Fi lands everything but pegs. But Terran DE or BS cant land Xan so you can either go Ter and dont attack or you go Xan and dont attack Terrans. But if you are Xan then you get roided by other Xans ....

Rest of the races are just fodder for Xans to rape.

Now i have looked at these an init round with Terran would probably be the easiest route...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:10   #18
isildurx

Sometimes I wonder how shit you have to make xan xi before people stop saying they are overpowered. Not saying that xan fi isn't good, but me personally I wouldn't go xan with these stats.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:11   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I think Appoco has already decided that we're using Papadoc's.
He has not said anything or made any announcement about it.
I heard he was gonne decide by last saturday

Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:15   #20
isildurx

Mz said in the statsthread that appoco has told him papadocs are being used
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 23:09   #21
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
He has not said anything or made any announcement about it.
I heard he was gonne decide by last saturday
Then you're in for a shock when he announces that we're using Papadoc's.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 23:19   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Then you're in for a shock when he announces that we're using Papadoc's.
Wouldnt actualy be in a shock, rather use this than the Ultores stats.
Have actualy not even bothered looking at them yet

Unread 3 Aug 2014, 14:15   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, Appoco told me he's chosen Papadoc's stats. That's the ones that are currently on beta.

They are unfinished, and Papadoc is actively working on them. If you have suggestions, I'd suggest you make them in the thread.

This thread is completely pointless, and in the wrong forum to boot.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 15:35   #24
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

The sign-up message says that stats are final (I hope that you're right and that they're not).

Edit: I'm referring to the pop-up box which appears during the sign-up process - not the in-game mail.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote