User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 May 2012, 07:23   #51
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about
Re: Blocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
In Howzat's world all ideas should be unchallenged. That's how progress is made yo.

All world powers locked in a room, with 10 ounces of weed and all will be good

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 10:06   #52
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
In Howzat's world all ideas should be unchallenged. That's how progress is made yo.
not true, we are allowed to challenge up to 40% of his idea

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 12:28   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
Well if you bothered to read too, you'd notice i am anti bashing small alliances. I'm just merely suggestion an idea to help them out. Cause the more they are picked on, the quicker they will disappear. So hop off your high horse there bud.
I want to have some protection against bashing for small alliances too. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with every suggestion made by anyone who has the same goal. It isn't your goal that's in question, merely the means by which you want to achieve it.

Quote:
So hop off your high horse there bud.
I'll get off my horse as soon as you stop (incorrectly) believing you've got the moral high ground:

Quote:
If you want to continue bickering like an old greek woman, you know where to find me
This is ageist, racist and sexist.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 13:28   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
The perfect trifecta. FINISH HIM!

Also not that we need to but you could exploit the aforementioned hilarious idea by using friendly hostiles.
Unread 10 May 2012, 15:26   #55
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I want to have some protection against bashing for small alliances too. That doesn't mean that I have to agree with every suggestion made by anyone who has the same goal. It isn't your goal that's in question, merely the means by which you want to achieve it.

I'll get off my horse as soon as you stop (incorrectly) believing you've got the moral high ground:

RACIST (noun)
The noun RACIST has 1 sense:

1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

I havent implied that at all, so never accuse someone of racist remarks when they havent. Touchy subject you've crossed there mate. Would love to meet up and chat about it

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 15:36   #56
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Ah an internet meet up!

CAN I COME?

I WILL ALSO LOCATE CHARLES HE WILL COME TOO. EVERY MEET NEEDS A TOKEN RAPIST.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 20:28   #57
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Ah an internet meet up!

CAN I COME?

I WILL ALSO LOCATE CHARLES HE WILL COME TOO. EVERY MEET NEEDS A TOKEN RAPIST.
you still into being this "being abused" shit benneh :|
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 22:55   #58
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
you still into being this "being abused" shit benneh :|
Who the hell are you?

Mz help me.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 22:58   #59
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I will be beside my wingman (now that he got dumped for a better [HEALTHIER!!!!] man)

Where at?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote