User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2010, 12:56   #101
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 38 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
#11 ND - I predict they're laND their way off top10.
Up yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Only five? normally they do 8
You see 8 coming at you when we roided your ass?
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 13:53   #102
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Yeah, the head dc that insisted on doing all their def the last 3 days and pretty much managed to lose the round for them through crashing value against alliances that weren't evo. Tough loss, that one.
You have NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER who did the calls the last week.
DK did some calls indeed, but most were done by the whole team, including me.

And we covered EVO calls with priority first, we covered them all, but app, osiris, Oddr joined in the same waves, making it impossible for us to cover those waves, letting us drop that wave.

And we hardly had any crashes, I remember only 3 in the whole week, 1 was even a FC on a member of us, the other 2 were only 300 k in score.

Next time mind your own business !
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 13:54   #103
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

Quote:
I can make another prediction, New Dawn not even making top 5.

They have lost there Head dc, and seems some members are going to be following his footsteps.
So now it seems they won't only crash on raids, but also on defense missions.
It's not because DK was the head DC, we don't have others as even capable of DC'ing.
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 13:55   #104
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

Quote:
Only five? normally they do 8
Against ODDR we might indeed, as we know those are 8 free waves or roids
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 14:34   #105
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
They have lost there Head dc, and seems some members are going to be following his footsteps.
I spit my coffee all over the wall upon reading this...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 19:09   #106
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Choke View Post
You have NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER who did the calls the last week.
DK did some calls indeed, but most were done by the whole team, including me.

And we covered EVO calls with priority first, we covered them all, but app, osiris, Oddr joined in the same waves, making it impossible for us to cover those waves, letting us drop that wave.

And we hardly had any crashes, I remember only 3 in the whole week, 1 was even a FC on a member of us, the other 2 were only 300 k in score.

Next time mind your own business !
And who exactly are you? Seems I know more about what's going on in ND than you do (mind you I was pretty much in pm with half the ND hc the entire last few days of the round) FYI, 3 mill ND value died the last night on LordN, and no, there were no evo fleets there.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 04:15   #107
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
You see 8 coming at you when we roided your ass?
Like you landed much on me pisser

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 04:26   #108
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Choke View Post
tbh we hardly had 15 active people on last week, so anything we would have send was marginal at best

Finally retired
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 10:40   #109
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Like you landed much on me pisser
Yeh we actually did already this round You've just been so low on roids lately that we haven't been bothered trying again.
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 11:13   #110
HeimdallR

can't remember many waves landing me, people always 3 fleet attack first couple of days so even that was fail.
but why am i discussing this with you, who the **** are you anyway?

Finally retired
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 16:00   #111
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
And who exactly are you? Seems I know more about what's going on in ND than you do (mind you I was pretty much in pm with half the ND hc the entire last few days of the round) FYI, 3 mill ND value died the last night on LordN, and no, there were no evo fleets there.
Hmmz good question indeed who are you ?

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 16:56   #112
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Dunelgraf bashing will be legendary
I see Dunkelgraf is in the process of being closed for multiing
so much for the 1 man army.

thats that prediction out of the window
I'll Just have to settle with roiding his former gal
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 17:33   #113
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I see Dunkelgraf is in the process of being closed for multiing
so much for the 1 man army.

thats that prediction out of the window
I'll Just have to settle with roiding his former gal
For the record: DunkelGraf has not been closed for multiing, but for offensive r/p (though I think the MHs are idiots to consider his name offensive). He registered a new account after it was clear his first one wouldnīt be reopened. That actually happened twice at least so far iirc.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 18:08   #114
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
For the record: DunkelGraf has not been closed for multiing, but for offensive r/p (though I think the MHs are idiots to consider his name offensive). He registered a new account after it was clear his first one wouldnīt be reopened. That actually happened twice at least so far iirc.
humour me what was the fleet name in question?
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 18:12   #115
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

My first account got closed/deleted so i made a new one. That was closed aswell and now i got my third account which also got a warning already. So you can see my #4 very soon.......

All accounts will have that one offensive word in it .o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 19:00   #116
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
My first account got closed/deleted so i made a new one. That was closed aswell and now i got my third account which also got a warning already. So you can see my #4 very soon.......

All accounts will have that one offensive word in it .o/
Sounds like a solid strat.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 19:04   #117
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Its no strat, im forced to do so :-(
I really wanted to play a nice and quiet round.......

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 19:10   #118
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

If you set your populations' "learn" boost to 25% you'll probably be able to keep your planet or w/e hth.
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 19:13   #119
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
If you set your populations' "learn" boost to 25% you'll probably be able to keep your planet or w/e hth.
I bet you wouldnīt even know which offensive word he uses. I suggest you learn meaning and use of it before commenting on topics you donīt understand.
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 19:37   #120
oil

Quote:
I bet you wouldnīt even know which offensive word he uses. I suggest you learn meaning and use of it before commenting on topics you donīt understand.
Lmao.
Unread 14 Aug 2010, 20:29   #121
Buly

Quote:
can't remember many waves landing me
We didn't try that many either
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 23:31   #122
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People seemed to like this last round, so I figured I'd do another one. As before, I ignore any predictions for alliances outside of the top 3.

Predictions are much better this round than last, or maybe the round was just more predictable. 6 people accurately predicted the #1, as opposed to only 1 last round. A lone poster even got the entire top 3 correct, an impressive feat to be sure! 4 more people also got all top 3 alliances correct, but in the wrong order. 11 people thought Ascendancy would win, while Apprime appeared in 16 top 3s. Only 5 people predicted that an alliance other than Ascendancy, Apprime or NFI would win.

There was also a wider selection of alliances mentioned, up to 12 from last round's 5. While some might argue that several of these predictions should not have been taken seriously, I am a humourless and emotionless counting machine. Fortunately, joke predictions are just as humourless.

In the category of special mentions, almost 3 weeks before the round even started, when NFI's name wasn't even known yet, Hanzi predicted than NFI would nap NewDawn. He made no actual prediction for ending ranks, though, so I am forced to count 0 points. Sorry!

Last round I awarded 3 points for accurately predicting the winner and 1 point for every top 3 alliance named. This round I'll add a couple of things, for which there was no need last time, because performance is simply much better this round:

Predicting winner: 3 points and underline
Also predicting number 2 alliance: 2 more points
Also predicting number 3 alliance: 1 more point
Predicting any top 3 alliance: 1 point each

And now, without further ado:

6 Hunterr: NFI, NewDawn, Ascendancy
5 Colt: NFI, NewDawn, Apprime
4 Varok: NFI, Apprime, NewDawn
4 Pug: NFI, Ascendancy, Apprime
3 Eksero: NFI
3 lizardking: NFI, Apprime
3 Onim: Ascendancy, NewDawn, NFI
3 Reese: Ascendancy, NFI, NewDawn
3 Demort: Ascendancy, NFI, NewDawn
3 Firebird: Ascendancy, NewDawn, NFI
2 qebab: Ascendancy, Apprime, NewDawn
2 Lex: Ascendancy, NewDawn, Apprime
2 Kaiba: Apprime, NewDawn, NFI
2 Edge: NewDawn, Ascendancy, Howling Rain
2 Greg: Ascendancy, Apprime, NewDawn
2 neroon: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
2 JonnyBGood: Ascendancy, Apprime, NFI
2 Dark-Strider: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
1 Cowch: Conspiracy, Vengeance, NewDawn
1 DrunkenViking: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
1 CBA: Ascendancy, Apprime, Conspiracy
1 mz: NewDawn, Apprime, Osiris
1 isildurx: Apprime, NewDawn, Osiris
1 HeimdallR: Ascendancy, Apprime, Osiris
1 Jester: Ascendancy
1 Mek: Apprime, Osiris, Ascendancy
0 Zotnam: Apprime, Conspiracy
0 Crantor: ROCK
0 exblade: BlueTuba, 1up, Denial

If we add the points I awarded last round, we get the following top 5:

7 Colt
6 Hunterr
5 Varok
4 Pug
4 Kaiba

Will Colt be able to hold onto his narrow lead? Will the promising newcomer Hunterr surprise everyone with another correct 3-2-1 prediction? Will mz's predictions continue to suck monkeyass? All this and more next round!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2010, 02:35   #123
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

ND should have fallen two spots for me
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2010, 15:31   #124
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

why did anyone predict a ND win?? the whole uni goes out to ruin it for them every last week so its a wasted prediction. They are the perenial 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' and long may it stay that way
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 12:44   #125
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

ND werent even close to a win! They did it to themselves tried to fence backfired as 20 rounds before that they just dont learn.
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 13:39   #126
rUl3r

Arenīt you two forgetting ND actually won some rounds in the past? Even two in a row (before the whole universe set out to stop them from winning three in a row).
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 13:54   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And that they only lost last round by 300k given to them by a drunken german on a whim.
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 15:50   #128
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arenīt you two forgetting ND actually won some rounds in the past? Even two in a row (before the whole universe set out to stop them from winning three in a row).
Actually no, Denial did this all by ourselves.

Then NoX got involved as an anti-Jenova deterrant.

In fact, NewDawn didn't get gangraped R26. The only two alliances to get pummelled were Denial and Ascendancy. It was this 'pummelling' that brought Ascendancy out of hibernation that round.

I think, at one point, ND might have had incs from Denial and NoX at the same time, but I can't remember there being any actual blocks that round beyond the few nights of massive cooperation?
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:18   #129
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

ND won two rounds in a row because everyone assumed that they could challenge them 1 vs 1 in the end anyways and take them down. Sadly, the universe was too busy fighting eachother for TOO LONG, so when the war was over and the ND targeting started, the lead was too big. It happened two rounds in a row and i remember it as one of the biggest universe failures in PA history. When round 26 came, ND had made a video on youtube about making a hat-trick, so Denial targeted them and destroyed them early to make sure they couldnt freeride another round.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:19   #130
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It'd be safe to say that the universe did not view the prospect of ND becoming the first alliance to win three in a row fondly, were pleased to see someone else beating them and had little intention of working with them to keep them in the race for #1.

It'd also be safe to say that while Hanzi may be somewhat accurate in recounting how the first round ND won went, with ND largely avoiding incs while CT, and Urwins to some extent, got gang****ed, ND were involved in the thick of things for virtually all of Round 25.
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:23   #131
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Worth mentioning that in both round 24 and 25, it was Conspiracy with friends waring Urwins and they kept hitting urwins until it was too late for either side to win. And when urwins realised they had no chance, yes they targeted CT instead of ND. Walkovers are so much to brag about.

Round 24 alliance ranks

Round 25 alliance ranks
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:37   #132
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Worth mentioning that in both round 24 and 25, it was Conspiracy with friends waring Urwins and they kept hitting urwins until it was too late for either side to win. And when urwins realised they had no chance, yes they targeted CT instead of ND. Walkovers are so much to brag about.
It wasn't Conspiracy and friends. It was CT and ND. In Round 25 that is. I can't even imagine how what you said there reflects Round 24 given that CT had no friends, with the exception of Urwins at the start, for the entire round. I'll assume you just played a different game that round.

I unfortunately don't have wiki summaries up for either round but for Round 24 newt, believe it or not, has a worthwhile summary of the basics in a thread on AD. Round 25 I don't think there's anything out there but as I said it was CT and ND targeting Urwins, and mostly ND as they were always stronger than CT in round 25. This happened after they banded together to whack us for being distorter loving faggots around tick 500 or so. CT were pretty much dead before the last week, elviz even got to use them to whack 11.7 with us around tick 1000. ND had basically kept a few big planets out of tag all round to underplay their strength and it worked pretty well despite the fact everyone knew about them. But they were always involved, always considered a possibility for #1 past the midway point in the round and retroactively trying to rewrite history to suit yourself makes you a homosexual.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Sep 2010 at 16:47.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:45   #133
rUl3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Actually no, Denial did this all by ourselves.

Then NoX got involved as an anti-Jenova deterrant.

In fact, NewDawn didn't get gangraped R26. The only two alliances to get pummelled were Denial and Ascendancy. It was this 'pummelling' that brought Ascendancy out of hibernation that round.

I think, at one point, ND might have had incs from Denial and NoX at the same time, but I can't remember there being any actual blocks that round beyond the few nights of massive cooperation?
I might have been wrong about ND getting gang-raped that round. Probably because I only remember the sentiment of pretty much everyone after ND had won the 2nd round in a row. It was along the lines of "They canīt possibly do 3 in a row, they have to be stopped".
Actually, I didnīt even remember when exactly ND won those two in a round, it was basically just a remark to the posters above that ND did actually win before, for whatever reason.

However, as you brought it up, Iīm fairly sure NoX spend quite some time targetting ND with Denial (probably after Jenova was already raped). After all, once we joined into the fight, we shared goals and targets all the time.
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 20:29   #134
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

At the start of the "war"(cant realy call it a war as jenova never was up for a fight) NoX raped jenova while denial raped nd, but Jenova only had roids for the first couple of nights, so after that we joined in on ND for a few nights with u guys. so ND was allready losing, but they did get hit by two alliances.

Edit: but unless denial brought in someone else aswell, it was never the universe vs nd, as far as numbers goes, Jenova/nd outnumbered nox/denial.
If i remember correctly, it was ND that felt like making it a 2v1 in the first place, and when that happened, we kept our side of the deal, and joined in to support denial.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 23:35   #135
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

That's precisely what happened. We had a pre-round agreement to maintain a NAP with each other, but neither party were cooperating offensively.
Unread 4 Oct 2010, 09:39   #136
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

If we add the points I awarded last round, we get the following top 5:

7 Colt
6 Hunterr
5 Varok
4 Pug
4 Kaiba

Will Colt be able to hold onto his narrow lead? Will the promising newcomer Hunterr surprise everyone with another correct 3-2-1 prediction? Will mz's predictions continue to suck monkeyass? All this and more next round!
Angels #1 !?! how fail
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote