User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Mar 2007, 18:47   #51
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 20 Review

I decided that you haven't got a clue when it comes to pa.
Go back to the Sims please.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 20:09   #52
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Successful attacks seem to be fewer and farther between this round. Probably a function of the ever-declining player base meaning fewer and fewer good galaxies for alliances to target...leading to ridiculous amounts of piggying.

you want action? get more players. it doesnt matter whether or not its 10 or 20 galaxies in a cluster nearly as much as if we have a GROWTH IN PLAYERS.
Also less roids. Joe noob has more than most people just from initiating during their first 72 ticks.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 08:42   #53
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

as far as xp go.. if you lose over 25% of you re fleet, you re simply suiciding ship for roid.. that hs no skill whatsoever.. anyone can do that, and xp gain should reflect that a gain.. not a loss..

i say if someone suicide his fleet for roids.. he get no xp!

as for big/huge/colossal value players hitting/roiding/bashing the lower base of the roid poor and defenseless players, the same penalty apply.. it take no skill to roids someone with half your strenght or less, especially if he got no alliance or galaxy defense. in this case , a score /xp penalty should be applied to the attacker for being so cowardly that he goes for the weak.

so to resume

suicide run of 40%+ of fleet get xp penalty up to 100% penalty for 75%+ fleet loss

penalty on score/xp due to bashing: over 85% value get normal score/xp 84-70% get 75% of score/xp, 69%-50% get 50% of score/xp, 49-41% get 25% score/xp, and 40%- gets 0%.

that would stop both type of abuse.. and put back skill and rewards where they re due.

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 12:05   #54
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well the ticker crash then they do something with the xp calc and with that much changes i dont think they can get it running again

well you get what you pay for i guess

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:08   #55
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Successful attacks seem to be fewer and farther between this round. Probably a function of the ever-declining player base meaning fewer and fewer good galaxies for alliances to target...leading to ridiculous amounts of piggying.

you want action? get more players. it doesnt matter whether or not its 10 or 20 galaxies in a cluster nearly as much as if we have a GROWTH IN PLAYERS.
Perhaps you should try attacking in your own cluster - the chance of defence there is pretty slim - BASH BASH BASH !!

Etd BS vs. Xan defender is a particularly easy one to land :/
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:10   #56
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

With regard to rop1964, a simpler way is to multiply XP by % remaining ships.

Crash 60% of your fleet and you get 40% of the standard XP.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote