User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 12 Oct 2018, 11:52   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
BowS R79

RainbowS are recruiting for round 79.

As always, we will have open recruitment again this round, to encourage new players into an alliance that provides training and information for new and returning players.
We also are recruiting experienced players including both offense and defense-minded players.

We are a alliance that is focused on teamwork and equality. RainbowS is an alliance where teamwork and commitment are rewarded above everything else, and the HCs are there to help our members achieve their goals, not the other way around.

Our members has to be active using ingame mail, IRC, or telegram.

If RainbowS seems like an alliance culture that appeals to you, come into our open channel #RainbowS.public and pm an @ to ask about recruitment or contact me on telegram.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2018, 11:56   #2
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: BowS R79

Goodluck butcher and rainbow i send my best wishes to you

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2018, 12:55   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: BowS R79

I also send best wishers to walki and all the gang !

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote