User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2005, 18:21   #1
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Best round for all alliances would you say?

What round did you most enjoy & what alliance was it plus did that alliance play solo or did they block or get involed in any block wars?
Now I really wanna see what people prefer skill playing or having to depend on other alliances to provide a rank for or your alliance providing the rank for them.

My personal faves are round 3 played with TRG & had a nap with AIM never took part in wars not cencerning my alliance at the time.
r9.5 EnTitY played solo very fun round again no DDoS attacks took play that round as far as I know.
r11 played with 1up who played solo great alliance, alot of fun & skill within the alliance.

I'm all for rounds where you just hit who ever has the most roids not knowing who you could be messing with.
You see alot more skillfull play & less lame tactics get used I'say.
Best thing yet is saying your alliance played the best.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:42   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Best round for all alliances would you say?

Loved r4, played with g-ii and was stationed in p10 and the p10dn parallellalliance. But the funnies round must have been r6, played with NoS and needless to say we didnt go solo.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:45   #3
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

oh round 4 defence alliances ownted
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:18   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

For alliances? Has to be rounds 9 and 9.5 with IPC (yes I know you all think they sucked, but it was still fun in those 2 rounds especially) and round 12 with ND (regardless of 1up block issues that everyone on AD moaned about). I have to include round 12 - for myself personally, it was one of my worst, but I enjoyed the round anyway due to the alliance.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:31   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round 12. I returned to the game that round, after 3 rounds out, and Vengeance was great in both readily letting me in and then promoting me. It was the same for me as for Neferti - poor round for my planet (started late) but I was made to feel so welcome. Great community.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:43   #6
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

r6, a gal with 100% friends (finished top 100, yeeey!) it was a big deal back then.
Alliance Xylem, ****ing awesome. dont remember the politics but we played to have one of our guys top 5, which we managed. a leet bunch of guys in that alliance.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:50   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

i must say personally for me was r10.5, as i really started to understand game politics and such...
Had much0s fun, crap round for me.. but i got promoted, and started to work with others, and learning shite, so atleast i had fun

Edit: Yes, it was in ND

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:03   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

errrrrr, was it 10.5 u was in my gal stein or which
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:05   #9
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
errrrrr, was it 10.5 u was in my gal stein or which
yup....

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:41   #10
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Choke
oh round 4 defence alliances ownted
The best by far was New won Freedom led by Bugz. I remember him going loco when they changed the salvage midround!
Unread 15 May 2005, 23:22   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Round 4 was fun because it was my first full round, in an alliance full of friends and didn't really care about the rest of the universe.

Round 9 was fun because it was my first active round, when I had finished school and could play and get a decent planet.

Round 10.5 was fun because although I was inactive, my galaxy was very active and influential so despite PFM ownage, I could still pwn them and laugh.
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:00   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hmm, I couldn't really pick one tbh! I started playing PaX, and my favourites have probably been PaX, and this round. PaX I was a n00b, so got plenty of sleep, and ND took me in. So there was a lovely alliance community and a rox0r gal (lo icewind ). I also BCd for the first time, roiding Walken (7th) and Don_Juan (1st) with fakes. Which was rather embarrassing for Elysium, and led to my insanely large ego.

This round, again, my gal is absolutely awesome (my own buddypack landing in the same gal as Mek's was a godsend) and has really made the game fun. I also feel I've made a difference to the alliance's performance this round and am proud of my contribution.

10.5 sucked, 11 was forgettable, 12 was enjoyable but frustrating at parts and absolutely draining.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:06   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Just admit r8 was the greatest Fisheh, since you were allowed to be in galaxy with The Holyness of leetness.
(me ofc )
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 16:23   #14
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

For me it is round 11. I played with 1up and we were solo the entire round and showed that, yes, a single alliance CAN win this game if they go solo. It was great playing with all of the great returning PA veterns.
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 21:04   #15
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

RAH in rd8 or 9 I think.
We had no NAPS, ALLIES.
We attacked who we liked.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 21:55   #16
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
yup....

i feel for you, must have been a horrible experience

Best rd for me was rd10.5 in both planet and alliance and the fact i learnt alot that round bout politics etc, before that id just been a n00b, still am prolly, tho a bit less of one
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:14   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
i feel for you, must have been a horrible experience

Best rd for me was rd10.5 in both planet and alliance and the fact i learnt alot that round bout politics etc, before that id just been a n00b, still am prolly, tho a bit less of one
That was the round I fell in love with you, you little gun.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 00:18   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Round 2 was funny seeing all the tags

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 01:29   #19
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

R12 1up pwnage.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 01:32   #20
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
r6, a gal with 100% friends (finished top 100, yeeey!) it was a big deal back then.
Alliance Xylem, ****ing awesome. dont remember the politics but we played to have one of our guys top 5, which we managed. a leet bunch of guys in that alliance.

Xylem \o/

i must agree tbh: r6 started in glx iirc

formed xylem then later on lithyn, very fun if u can cover everything
Unread 17 May 2005, 01:33   #21
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
The best by far was New won Freedom led by Bugz. I remember him going loco when they changed the salvage midround!
nwf

damn those times i miss
Unread 17 May 2005, 04:07   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Round 6. Good times.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 08:03   #23
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Round 6 I was in a tag called "Chu-Hi". I guess I wouldn't call it an alliance, but we were all friends at work in the same gal. Our only goal was to be above 1mil planet wise, we were no where near top 100 gal. That round was awsome.
That round sort of ties with 9.5 though, with ETY. The first round I thought of myself* as significant. And first time ending over 5mil that I can recall. \o/
If I had to choose solely off of alliance success, I would have to say round 12 with 1up. I had never been so far ahead of the universe, to where the only targets I had were mainly my own alliance. Was a very exciting round though.

*Key word: Myself
Unread 17 May 2005, 08:40   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Round 6. Good times.
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:15   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round 6 or 12
Unread 17 May 2005, 14:37   #26
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

clearly founding VisioN in round 7 and the rounds onwards there until r10.

Also the rounds in 1up were awesome. hm that would be 6 rounds (i dont count half rounds)

if ive to focus of course the first rounds with VsN, Round 7 & 8 but also the time with 1up is great.

sad enough that i like this game
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 18:27   #27
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

All rounds with DTA rocked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 18:34   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

r7 and this round.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 18:36   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

r4 in P1 with Pack & r11 with 1up of course.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 18:36   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was always rather partial to round four. The parallel alliances, coupled with the practicality of defence that round (as opposed to say this one), really boosted the number of active players PA had and started a trickle-down effect in terms of quality. The politics were interesting as well with NoS trying to actualise quantum mechanics in alliance politics (can't tell who nos are allied to without observing them which means they'll change their politics so you can never tell who they were originally alied to )
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:28   #31
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The politics were interesting as well with NoS trying to actualise quantum mechanics in alliance politics (can't tell who nos are allied to without observing them which means they'll change their politics so you can never tell who they were originally alied to )
The coolest thing about being nos in round 4 was trying to figure out who we were allied to at the moment.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:12   #32
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I have a short term memory... But I guess round 10 - 12 in HR was fun.. and also round 9 - 9.5 in ETY like Vir said

I dont remember much from before that

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 23:22   #33
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
RAH in rd8 or 9 I think.
We had no NAPS, ALLIES.
We attacked who we liked.
9.5 is the one you're looking for

I loved that round.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 23:44   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

shev ur alive:O
Unread 23 May 2005, 15:40   #35
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Round 6. Good times.
True. In retrospect id rather been fishing though, seeing as though my planet got fleet-caught twatted 1 week from the end.
Unread 23 May 2005, 15:44   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
r7 and this round.
Round 7 was interesting becouse the Newx block had lost before ticks started?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 17:03   #37
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
The coolest thing about being nos in round 4 was trying to figure out who we were allied to at the moment.
Things still haven't changed
Unread 23 May 2005, 19:33   #38
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Rd7 would be my fav. Even tho my priv gal got our asses bashed and did not do well in the ranks i enjoyed working with the people in the alliance known as 4D

Rd11 would be my best for biggest score
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:14   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Playing for TGV in round 2-3 was great, some of the funniest PA expiriences of my time in PA i have had with them. I remember BT being angry at us for not picking sides (while we secretly had an assault wing that attacked BlueTuba constantly)
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:42   #40
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Things still haven't changed
The thing about nos is that they played for themselves. Which is a-ok. It's very annoying when you're not nos, but completely acceptable behavior.
Unread 23 May 2005, 23:03   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thing about nos is that they played for themselves. Which is a-ok. It's very annoying when you're not nos, but completely acceptable behavior.
I agree and tbh more alliances should just play for themselves.

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2005, 00:28   #42
Banned
Banned

Quote:
I agree and tbh more alliances should just play for themselves.
Your alliance plays for no one, you're a bunch of roid hugging hippies.
Unread 24 May 2005, 02:22   #43
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

I enjoyed R12 with LCH most Such a cute bunch <3 R13 has come with abit too much responsibility and incomings for my likings But still this round comes 2nd (only done 3 rounds so its not that exciting )

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 07:19   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Your alliance plays for no one, you're a bunch of roid hugging hippies.
lol, for nos it's ok to play for themselves, for Angels it means we're a bunch of roid hugging hippies ... makes sence !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 May 2005, 09:59   #45
furball

Quote:
Indeed. Still forget who they're allied to though which was my original point.
Unread 24 May 2005, 13:08   #46
Banned
Banned

Quote:
lol, for nos it's ok to play for themselves, for Angels it means we're a bunch of roid hugging hippies ... makes sence !!
Unread 26 May 2005, 07:35   #47
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Round 6. Good times.
Unread 29 May 2005, 13:39   #48
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Round 6. Good times.
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:30   #49
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Round 6. Good times.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:28   #50
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I think the round i enjoyed most was r10.5
returning to pa after a round or 2, finally starting to play active in an alliance.
Also my gal was great, we almost made it to top 100 gals, had a great time with players like elmoow, big_horn and alphawave in my gal.
RESTECP

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote