Round 62 - Far from Home finishes on 17th July (today) at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 18th July and continue until Thursday, 30th July at 20:00 GMT.
- Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Cluster alliances will be used
- Subsequent "Top up" donation at 20:00 GMT on Friday 24th July.
Round 63 signups will open on Friday, 31st July 2015 at 20:00 GMT.
Submissions for Round 63's name are NOW OPEN - please e-mail suggestions to [email protected]
, with the subject "Round Name Suggestion". Submissions will be open until Wednesday, 22nd July, with the winner getting a free credit.
Round 63 Ticks will start Friday, 7th August at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 25th September.
Changes for this round will be announced later. Stats discussions are on our Strategy Forum
Good luck with the rest of the round!
Originally Posted By Appocomaster