User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:15   #1
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Your Funniest IRC Quote

No big/long logs pls:P Ideally just 2-4 lines of chatter that you think is the funniest thing you've read on irc. Some may find it hard to post just one but this is the rule for this thread, obey fs!;D

Took me a while to decide on one myself but this one just cracks me up, maybe you have to know the n00b to fully appreciate it, i dont know;P

<Kane> sometimes, i think my parents r guna chuck me out
<Kane> :/
<Kane> s'pecialy when they found my m8s sleeping in the shed :/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:26   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

<Silver> lol my boss just called me
<mum> so what he wanted
<Silver> dunno but i told him to not call me anymore in my private time
<mum> loll
<Silver> rofl and just before he hung up I called him a faggot LOL
<mum> LOL
<Silver> : )))))))))))))
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:29   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no.

we don't 'do' this
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:31   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So okay, this complete stranger came into the channel right, and he says:

<Lled> hi

and I just laughed and laughed and laughed because I thought it was so funny.
thx.
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:33   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

<mum> hey sil did you see that on gd, some guy asking for your funniest irc logs
<silver> yeah I noticed mom. So what are we going to eat tomorrow?
<mum> don't you have funny irc logs?
<silver> no, actually I think it's a rather shit idea
<mum> oh lol nevermind then. Oh we will probably eat self made pizza =]
Unread 16 May 2005, 22:34   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[22:32:15] (TomKat): that thread about "funniest IRC quotes" sure is shit
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:05   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your Funniest IRC Quote

What kind of mongchop keeps their own IRC quotes?!
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:51   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know I actually think there's a rule against posting IRC logs in the forums. I had to convert mine to a text file I hosted with a link in my post to it once. :0
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:53   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if you're really that bored
Unread 17 May 2005, 00:09   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

<Lled> hi

thx.
its more of a constitutional convention than a rule.

but i'm glad you noticed.

rules you see are arbitrary things.
conventions arise out of common sense and good practice.

IRC quotes and logs are never as funny for others as they are to the one who finds them funny. like conversation they are part of a living entity. cut them out of their context and they lose that certain "i don't know what"
Unread 17 May 2005, 02:40   #11
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Damn, you lot need to lighten up fs:P

Now i will quote and flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

<Lled> hi

thx
Sarcasm is always dodgy online, especially when its sh1t sarcasm:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh yeah i get it, im asking for irc quotes and you quote yourself slagging off the reasoning behind the thread, omg thats so clever Did everyone see what he did there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What kind of mongchop keeps their own IRC quotes?!
Yeah indeed it is a crazy thing, next people will be taking visual stills of events and moments in rl, so they can reminisce at a later date, wat a crazy world we live in!

While on the subject, how bigs your email inbox? Do you have a favourites folder containing web sites? Does your irc client infact auto log?
--------------
Anyways, this thread is at its basic a simple joke thread, if you think its lame then good for you & you can go point & laugh with your upper-GD peers - as i seriously couldnt give a sh1t because some irc quotes are seriously funny stuff.

So whats the harm in sharing the laughter you b0ring fooks?

Last edited by Seth Mace; 17 May 2005 at 02:51.
Unread 17 May 2005, 02:43   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I fish off my GD piers but the trout has been really lousy this year. Although it might be the fact that I use an irc log as my fishing rod...
Unread 17 May 2005, 02:43   #13
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Btw im also getting neg repped for my innocent & harmless post, omg help me!
Unread 17 May 2005, 02:51   #14
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Easy typo fs:P
Unread 17 May 2005, 03:22   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's with all the HR?

You lay out terms and conditions for people when they join an alliance?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 17 May 2005, 03:36   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Sarcasm is always dodgy online, especially when its sh1t sarcasm:P
..but I really thought it was funny. :\ He said 'hi,' get it? OMGLOLROFLISHOULDLETITGOWHENITWASSTILLFUNNYBUTIJUSTCANTHELP
Unread 17 May 2005, 08:28   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Oh yeah i get it, im asking for irc quotes and you quote yourself slagging off the reasoning behind the thread, omg thats so clever Did everyone see what he did there?
Yes.
Unread 17 May 2005, 09:56   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is rapidly heading for Clownshoe Corner
Unread 17 May 2005, 10:56   #19
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

The best neg rep so far has been the one with "fook off and die" lol

The internet would be a much safer place if kiddies were just stopped from using it imo ;D

Dead_meat?
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:00   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

ok, who let the pa players out again ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:04   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
This thread is rapidly heading for Clownshoe Corner
I think it really, really needs a crapton of funny before it gets sent there. So far the best this thread could do is make a Cliniclown jump off the 14th floor of a hospital.
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:06   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I think it really, really needs a crapton of funny before it gets sent there. So far the best this thread could do is make a Cliniclown jump off the 14th floor of a hospital.
I'll have "clowns who've been impregnated by pab and must kill themselves for the good of mankind" for 500 please.
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:16   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Dead_meat?

he is on about the [HR] in your sig, which stands for howling rain or something? DM was making a pun on Human Resources though :/
Unread 17 May 2005, 11:26   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'll have "clowns who've been impregnated by pab and must kill themselves for the good of mankind" for 500 please.
Mmmmmmmmm, slippery
Unread 17 May 2005, 15:40   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's funny because it's tragic, amirite
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:12   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It's funny because it's tragic, amirite
no

im not generally a stony faced guy, but i managed to scroll down the whole thread without even a flicker of a smile crossing my face.

however, there is always a certain amount of enjoyment to be taken from people who are "shit", it just hasn't really got off the ground yet.
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:38   #27
Yahwe
I am.

i think its all the purple in his sig that makes me want to smash his face repeatedly into a stone pillar until long after he's dead.

yeah.

must be the purple.

well

the purple and all the shit he keeps posting.
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:41   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

<silver|busy> lol
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:49   #29
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
www.bash.org
The only thing worse than piss-poor IRC quotes are fabricated IRC quotes.
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:51   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

the purple in the sig is pretty shit.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:54   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
[16:26] <^4VAlien^> Slidey better not be dissing my SS man!

what's that about?

(me me me me me me me?)
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:57   #32
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know I actually think there's a rule against posting IRC logs in the forums. I had to convert mine to a text file I hosted with a link in my post to it once. :0
I was just about to say that
Unread 17 May 2005, 16:58   #33
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
what's that about?

(me me me me me me me?)
Unread 17 May 2005, 17:02   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
hehe
Unread 17 May 2005, 17:13   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
I was just about to say that :(

There is a rule against excessively long irc logs. Less than ten lines is fine, more requires off-site hosting or something. If you post an irc log of exactly ten lines the universe will implode so please don't do that :(
Unread 17 May 2005, 17:46   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread has failed to deliver any funnys or even any quotes.

you all forgot the

"

or even just using the
Quote:
quote tags
a shameful display of forum crapness if ever i saw one.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 17 May 2005, 18:57   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
At least no one posted while drunk.
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:08   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a forgivable offence if you ask me

and most people do.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:10   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

That's because you make offers people can't refuse
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:29   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's because you make offers people can't refuse
So does idi, but they closed that thread about the free DS's.
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:28   #41
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
The only thing worse than piss-poor IRC quotes are fabricated IRC quotes.
to be fair, the top 200-300 quotes on there are far more funny than reading this thread.
Unread 17 May 2005, 21:44   #42
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i think its all the purple in his sig that makes me want to smash his face repeatedly into a stone pillar until long after he's dead.

yeah.

must be the purple.

well

the purple and all the shit he keeps posting.
Rofl, you are impressing the girls with your hard talk there man or maybe it's the boys you are trying to impress? (to be politically correct!)

Anyways, many on this forum clearly dont have the relaxed frame of mind required for such a light (harmless - im bored, so how about posting on GD) thread or more so, it doesnt have a friendly/ healthy community :/. Many people comment on what went wrong with PA, well f#'k me just read this thread and i think you'll find a stale & bitter community has likely turned off many players.

Whats with all this teenage angst fs, lol? Is there some kind of consensus to be rude in the name of rebellion or something? Is there like an irc channel on NG where a gang of these obnoxious f.ucks hang out & plot their next attack?

Also, please correct me if im wrong here but ive a feeling GD doesnt have that many PA players posting actively? If so, wtf's up with that? Did the rat-pack scare them off?

Oh and in regards to my purple coloured siggy which is upsetting so many of the kids, its that colour because i wanted something different, is that ok?

Note: the comments above are aimed at just a few who posted here, so you dont all need to take offense;P

Note, Note: Where the f'#k are the admins btw? Is it common for the regulars to be allowed to just flame freely at the expense of the wider community?
Unread 17 May 2005, 21:46   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it is when "The Wider Community" is in fact just "one moron who posts a thread about IRC logs and has co-ords in his sig".
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 17 May 2005, 21:50   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

Whats with all this teenage angst fs, lol? Is there some kind of consensus to be rude in the name of rebellion or something?

Note, Note: Where the f'#k are the admins btw? Is it common for the regulars to be allowed to just flame freely at the expense of the wider community?
there's a consensus of GD forum users.

from the looks of it, that consensus is that you posted a thread of what we consider "poor quality"

you can hardly blame other people when you fail.

oh and
Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
this thread has failed to deliver any funnys or even any quotes.

you all forgot the

"

or even just using the

he's the admin
Unread 17 May 2005, 21:52   #45
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it is when "The Wider Community" is in fact just "one moron who posts a thread about IRC logs and has co-ords in his sig".
Hey that was quick:P

The wider community is supposed to cover the range of posters from the regulars to indeed posters like me who dont yet know the type of forum this is (altho clearly im learning the hard way;P).

I dont have coords in my sig but pld with the moron comment

I'd also like to mention that "usually" sh1t threads (which clearly this is now one of them, if it wasnt already in the 1st place) die because nobody replies. So i could argue that its morons like you, with their sh1tty wise-arse replies and empty insults, that infact shoot themselves and their reasoning to post, in the foot by thread topping.
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:01   #46
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's a consensus of GD forum users.

from the looks of it, that consensus is that you posted a thread of what we consider "poor quality"

you can hardly blame other people when you fail.
Read the url that was posted before, if you can tell me you dont find any of the quotes funny then indeed this thread was a lost cause. If you do find some of the quotes funny, then can u not see all i was trying to do was make an open post for others to share some funny irc moments.

Whats with "when you fail"? Im not posting here to receive a medal or anything lol, im just posting because thats what you do on community forums you have a connection with.

If this thread is seen as n00by by the GC community then fair enough, just let the fooking thread die but the reason im still posting here is i wont stand for any1 giving me abuse, it's a bully tactic and if theres one thing i detest, its bullies (with a hint of snobbish).
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:04   #47
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Rofl, you are impressing the girls with your hard talk there man or maybe it's the boys you are trying to impress? (to be politically correct!)
Yahwe hard talking? hehe. Your off the cuff PC comment was quite apt.

Quote:
Anyways, many on this forum clearly dont have the relaxed frame of mind required for such a light (harmless - im bored, so how about posting on GD) thread or more so, it doesnt have a friendly/ healthy community :/. Many people comment on what went wrong with PA, well f#'k me just read this thread and i think you'll find a stale & bitter community has likely turned off many players.
It's because GD isn't full of teenagers that post shite threads. We're not stale or bitter. We can be very friendly if you post something actually amusing or interesting or original. This thread was none of those three.

Quote:
Whats with all this teenage angst fs, lol? Is there some kind of consensus to be rude in the name of rebellion or something? Is there like an irc channel on NG where a gang of these obnoxious f.ucks hang out & plot their next attack?
Amusingly yes - #forums
We'll see you there.
Teenage angst? there really aren't that many teenagers on here. And if you think this thread is bad try posting another even shitter thread with a shit link to something we've already seen a million times. badgerbadgerbadger is always a good one.
obnoxious? rude? heh - this thread has been positively polite in normal GD terms.

Quote:
Also, please correct me if im wrong here but ive a feeling GD doesnt have that many PA players posting actively? If so, wtf's up with that? Did the rat-pack scare them off?
It's probably because PA players are too busy playing PA to reply actively on this board. Also PA players tend to not have much to talk about except for PA.
We'd welcome more activity I'm sure, so long as the board doesn't get clogged up with shit threads.

Quote:
Oh and in regards to my purple coloured siggy which is upsetting so many of the kids, its that colour because i wanted something different, is that ok?
It's too long, noone cares about the alliances you were in 3 years ago in an online game that none of us play any more. There's a nice little check-box that says "show your signature" under the reply box. Uncheck it whilst posting on GD please.

Quote:
Note: the comments above are aimed at just a few who posted here, so you dont all need to take offense;P
No offence taken

Quote:
The mods/admin types have all replied in this thread i think.
No idea why though.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:05   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Read the url that was posted before, if you can tell me you dont find any of the quotes funny then indeed this thread was a lost cause. If you do find some of the quotes funny, then can u not see all i was trying to do was make an open post for others to share some funny irc moments.

Whats with "when you fail"? Im not posting here to receive a medal or anything lol, im just posting because thats what you do on community forums you have a connection with.

If this thread is seen as n00by by the GC community then fair enough, just let the fooking thread die but the reason im still posting here is i wont stand for any1 giving me abuse, it's a bully tactic and if theres one thing i detest, its bullies (with a hint of snobbish).
its called valid criticism.
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:11   #49
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd also like to mention that "usually" sh1t threads (which clearly this is now one of them, if it wasnt already in the 1st place) die because nobody replies. So i could argue that its morons like you, with their sh1tty wise-arse replies and empty insults, that infact shoot themselves and their reasoning to post, in the foot by thread topping.
That is actually a good point. EDIT - how the **** did it get to page 2?!

But anyway - it's called trolling and you fell for it. haha n00b.

And we're bored... so very bored... damn revision

Oh and you're allowed to say shit on these forums.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:13   #50
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It's because GD isn't full of teenagers that post shite threads. We're not stale or bitter. We can be very friendly if you post something actually amusing or interesting or original. This thread was none of those three.
The thread was only ever gonna be any of "those", if people replied relating to the thread. Funny irc quotes can be interesting because they are just at the core, "jokes" but ofc relates to one of the community hubs.

Quote:
Amusingly yes - #forums
We'll see you there.
Teenage angst? there really aren't that many teenagers on here. And if you think this thread is bad try posting another even shitter thread with a shit link to something we've already seen a million times. badgerbadgerbadger is always a good one.
obnoxious? rude? heh - this thread has been positively polite in normal GD terms.
That kidner say its all tbh^^ :/

Quote:
It's too long, noone cares about the alliances you were in 3 years ago in an online game that none of us play any more. There's a nice little check-box that says "show your signature" under the reply box. Uncheck it whilst posting on GD please.
Lol, well i can understand a request to drop it if its too long, which is fair enough but to drop it because it relates to Planetarion??
Closed Thread