User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should be the name for Rnd11
Evolution 19 8.15%
The Art of War 6 2.58%
Renaissance 20 8.58%
The Promised Land 13 5.58%
New Frontiers 21 9.01%
The Struggle Within 62 26.61%
Beyond The Forgotten 10 4.29%
A Legend Reborn 66 28.33%
Zenith 3 1.29%
Divided loyalties 13 5.58%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:38   #1
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Talking Planetarion Name Competition

Well Folks , the 2 weeks time to submit your entries is up.

I recieved over 500 possibles
and as such I will let you pick the top 10 as opposed to the top 5 (as originally specified)

You have until next monday to vote - when this poll will auto close

Ofc you will all know who the winner is simply by lookng at this poll

NB - the poll options are not posted in top 10 order

For those of you who want to know what previous round names there have been here is a complete list:

Round 1 - The Beginning
Round 2 - The Struggle for Power
Round 3 - The New Dawn
Round 4 - The Tides of War
Round 5 - The Price of Freedom
Round 6 - First Encounters
Round 7 - Critical Diplomacy
Round 8 - Final Legacy
Round 9 - Redemption
Round 10 - Genesis

Last edited by A2; 27 Jan 2004 at 03:00. Reason: Added previous round names
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 01:53   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Planetarion Name Competition

"The struggle within" - LOL! How apt!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 01:54   #3
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Rofl. Voted for the same. I don't think anyone could have chosen a better name.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:01   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although it's an excellent name and very witty, I don't like having two rounds with nearly the same name, especially considering the first one is pretty much a legend by PA standards

Besides, I like another one better. Go go gadget Renaissance!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:02   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Rofl. Voted for the same. I don't think anyone could have chosen a better name.
Indeed, find who suggested that and give the man a pint!!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:02   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Indeed, find who suggested that and give the man a pint!!
Make that two, it's well-deserved
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:04   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Make that two, it's well-deserved
As long as it is you and not me buying the second one.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:04   #8
Bashar
Idle Git

Although Leshy, you do realise that both Kloopy and I are refering to "The Struggle Within" and not Renaissance?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:25   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
As long as it is you and not me buying the second one.
Well, alright. But then you owe me one pint in return
Quote:
Although Leshy, you do realise that both Kloopy and I are refering to "The Struggle Within" and not Renaissance?
Yes. I think "The Struggle Within" is an invention of sheer genius, but not particularly suitable for the actual round name
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 06:00   #10
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Planetarion eleven the struggle within

it isnt very euphonic...

Planetarion Renaissance.. a bit better.. but its still hard to pronounce.

Planetarion Evolution - clich'e.

The are of war is ok i guess...

my vote went to evolution in any case.. just because it was easy to pronounce.. and you could make good splash screens

ei PLanetarions Logo, then all the clones logo's, and then PAII.. ;-)

I personally believe the alliteration of Planetarion PAXI is satisfying.. hehe.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 09:15   #11
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I went for "New Frontiers" sounds very spacey compared to the other. Also it is easier for me!
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 10:44   #12
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

struggle within, very nice
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 11:50   #13
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Churchil5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still think A Universe Apart would have been good. I did all sorts of research on the String Theory (the 11 dimensions) to justify my case as well. I voted evolution, as i think that is trying to say more about the game itself rather than trying to be a catchy (which i think i is) title.

What were any other suggestions?
Churchil5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:28   #14
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

heh, Church, i submited the String Theory as well....

i dunno perhaps the names where chosen randomly or by a pick of Karms best freinds..

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:31   #15
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Here were my suggestions Church
ReCreation

Because PA has been recreated. New Team, New Game

Revival

Floating the idea of making in free for around, round 11 could be a revival for planetarion

Resurrection

Floating the idea of making in free for around, round 11 could be resurrection for planetarion

Dealienation

Many of PAs players feel alienated and un-close to the new PA team as they do/did towards the creators, round 11, with an all new PA Team, would be a dealienation for PA team and players

Planetarion:PAXI

Planetarion is abreviated PA and its round 11 XI

Planetarion Paxi sounds neat, with the alliteration and the axi euphony

Superbirth

PLanetarion Superbirth, doesnt that sound neat. Perhaps we are trying to get superbirth of players in round 11,12

String Theory

Anything with the word theory sounds neat, it is also a theory of physics wich explains combines newtons and eignstiens theories, in a brand new way. It suggets multiple demensions amoung other things, and i think it would be a sexy name for round 11, becuase pa is definately an alternate demension. Additionally, according to String theory there are 11 demensions. Planetarion XI: String Theory

Quadrion

Planetarion Quadrion. Celebrating four years of planetarion. And with the end ryme ion, it sounds pretty neet aswell. Planetarion Quadrion

XI-Advance

Doesnt that sound neat. XI-Advance.
Planetarion Eleven, An Advance in Gaming, An Advance in Space. XI-Advance.

Counter-devolution

Many say that pa is undergoing de-evolution. Round 11 would be an attempt to not only count de-evoloution, but also counter the perception that PA is de-evolving.
Planetarion Counter-devolution.

trans-enter-action

Being that PA is a mass multy player game, trans-enter-action is the perfect name for a new round. As PA will be abouve and beyond enteraction. It will be across enter action. Plus, it sounds exciting. Planetarion 11. Across Planets, Across Galaxies, Across Universes, Across Nations. PA trans-enter-action.

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 14:36   #16
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

my idea was more simple.

Rebirth

New people everywhere, and a new lease of life is being promised in the game. if they can pull it off, it will literally be a rebirth.

one problem is, it is too much like one of the earlier rounds, "Reborn"

Similar problem to Struggle within, its too similar to the earlier name.

Needless to say, i voted Evolution.

Brimstone
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:39   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone
my idea was more simple.

Rebirth
Guess what 'Renaissance' means
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:53   #18
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Guess what 'Renaissance' means
revival
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:54   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my vote was a tie between evolution and art of war.
i voted art of war :P

i agree wtih leshy.. it would sort of suck to have two round names very similar.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:58   #20
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

i'd just like to point out the obvious here. PA Team should choose as a poll just decided who has the most pa friends to get their suggestion to win so they get the free account etc
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:02   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
revival
Rebirth. From the Old French renaistre, to be reborn. To be specific.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:35   #22
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

Round Eleven: The Funeral

http://www.plastictree.org/index.php?m=200401#post-75
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 16:51   #23
^Laughie^
Small one

^Laughie^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, had to go for "Struggle Within". Classic.

Those who know the deepest loneliness can appreciate the true beauty of
life -- Krzysztof Kieslowski
^Laughie^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:45   #24
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

The final names came from a combination of 2 things
the top 250 were drawn from the most popular entries (Eg the most people sending a name in)
out of these 250, the pateam (and ops,mods/reps) picked their favourite
the top 10 from those were picked, and here we are
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:10   #25
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Evolution

It seems appropriate since PAX was a "Genesis" from old-style PA, r11 would be the evolution of that gensis.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:41   #26
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Grr wheres my "the reign of chaos"?? If the name sucks i defo wont be playing :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:43   #27
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

i love the names. Hope the round will be the same

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:53   #28
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I voted for Evolution for a couple of reasons:
- Firstly it's a name I liked, and had come up previously when round 10 names were being discussed.
- Secondly the meaning of the word evolution, as a process whereby the best and most useful parts are evolved into one superior being.

If I was allowed a second vote though I'd probably go for New Frontiers
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:13   #29
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thumbs up Re: Planetarion Name Competition

Since The Search for Source didn't make the cut, I went for The Struggle Within.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:33   #30
ywncyber

Oh My God So Obviously The Legend Reborn!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:55   #31
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

I voted The Promised Land because everyones always promising this and promising that and 75% of the time the promises are broken.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:31   #32
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
I voted The Promised Land because everyones always promising this and promising that and 75% of the time the promises are broken.
shouldnt u have choosed Divided loyalties then? :P

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:46   #33
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Grr wheres my "the reign of chaos"?? If the name sucks i defo wont be playing :P
Jonas

I so agree :P

I miss my Planetarion XI: Pandemonium
and Planetarion XI: Judgment

as well.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:53   #34
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
playing to much warcraft mate?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:55   #35
Deviant

Deviant has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I was just about to say that Nitros... whats next, 'The Frozen Throne'?

Deviant initiative - join #Deviant
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 22:05   #36
c0w

c0w is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm
struggle within... sounds like a certain metallica song
c0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 23:08   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
The Search for Source

Last edited by Leshy; 28 Jan 2004 at 00:42.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:21   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

it actually scares me that most ppl (myself included) voted for the struggle within

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 01:32   #39
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Karm.. if you picked the names by seeing which ones were the most popular. that would be odd. Becuase the most creative names arent going to be the ones which are creative...It seems you let a bot decide who gets there name posted?

Im just saying its strange :-)

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 07:45   #40
Deviant

Deviant has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Karm.. if you picked the names by seeing which ones were the most popular. that would be odd. Becuase the most creative names arent going to be the ones which are creative...It seems you let a bot decide who gets there name posted?

Im just saying its strange :-)
Bot? What bot? The Pa team and reps helped chose the top 10 names, there was no bot involved (afaik).

Deviant initiative - join #Deviant
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 00:13   #41
Sprally

Sprally is an unknown quantity at this point
Planetarion Name Competition

The Struggle Within

Exactly what PA is to us *****.

I really liked 'The Promised Land' aswell, kinda give me expectations for the new round

However, I strongly doubt that 'A Legend Reborn' suit PA to good, as the peeps that win seem to quit and never return

Last edited by Sprally; 29 Jan 2004 at 01:51.
Sprally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 02:04   #42
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

I guess im amongst a fair few who are hoping that PA:XI will bring PA back to the great old days that it once was... Therefore i voted 'The Legend Reborn'
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 02:18   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sent 'Genesis: Redux' but apparently it didn't arrive =(
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 03:29   #44
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Deviant, Karm said that the names where chosen from the most popular (meaning the ammount of times they were submitted or i suppose it could mean Karms freinds, but im going with the latter..

If they are the most popular they are probably the least creative.

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 09:43   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I personally believe the alliteration of Planetarion PAXI is satisfying.. hehe.
Planetarion Planetarion XI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchil5
I still think A Universe Apart would have been good. I did all sorts of research on the String Theory (the 11 dimensions) to justify my case as well.
I don't see what a Calibi Yau space has got to do with 'a universe apart'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 09:45   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
String Theory

Anything with the word theory sounds neat, it is also a theory of physics wich explains combines newtons and eignstiens theories
No it isn't. If anything, it combines Eistein's and Einstein's theories (GR and QM)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:04   #47
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

i dunnu MrL i just watched something of noaa? about.. it..

As far as the planetarion planetarion 11... it would pernouces like paxi.. not in abreviations.. that wasnt one of my personal bests neway

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:20   #48
[Blackhawk]
Insomnia

[Blackhawk] is an unknown quantity at this point

The struggle within or The art of war is the best i think!
[Blackhawk] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:23   #49
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

art of war because you could market that better

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 14:24   #50
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

but both have been done so many times its pathetic...