User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:18   #1
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Creators Hour cancelled?

What's the deal exactly?

They had their new uber-system all set up and whatnot, and then...?

If they missed it for a legitimate reason, I'll understand of course...but is one hour per week really too much to ask??

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:51   #2
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
The legitimate reason could have been based around a public house.. maybe....

dont ask me :/
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:19   #3
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
How often have either of you called in sick after a heavy night out? Or during a heavy drinking session in teh pub?

-Necro
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:21   #4
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
Clearleh after the CH complaints, this is their way of removing all the bull**** from CH.. just dont have it..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Scaggydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:41   #5
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
tbh was there that much to discuss really?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:15   #6
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Right. I am -very- dissapointed in the people responsible. I tried to contact Prince and asked another member of the community who is closely linked with Creators Hour to sort it out. I am dissapointed in many people this evening.

Despite this, you have my -sincere- apologies for it being cancelled, and I can assure you that even if none of the other creators are around later in the week, it still has only been postponed and I will run it later. I'll contact the community tomorrow for a confirmed date.

I, personally, was invited out to a Sunday lunch today, and was persuaded to stay for the evening. I knowling didn't attend Creators Hour and also sacrificed an evening of revision, that was highly needed. I did try to contact others to make sure CH went ahead, however I realise that didn't work and for this I apologise.

Kloopy
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:16   #7
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

someone MUST of had something to ask?

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:25   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloopy
Right. I am -very- dissapointed in the people responsible. I tried to contact Prince and asked another member of the community who is closely linked with Creators Hour to sort it out. I am dissapointed in many people this evening.

Despite this, you have my -sincere- apologies for it being cancelled, and I can assure you that even if none of the other creators are around later in the week, it still has only been postponed and I will run it later. I'll contact the community tomorrow for a confirmed date.

I, personally, was invited out to a Sunday lunch today, and was persuaded to stay for the evening. I knowling didn't attend Creators Hour and also sacrificed an evening of revision, that was highly needed. I did try to contact others to make sure CH went ahead, however I realise that didn't work and for this I apologise.

Kloopy

Thank you sir for taking the time to explain the situation. Much obliged.

I wish your counterpart was half as professional.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:31   #9
Dreadnought!

Prince allready acting like zeus

pa is doomed
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:37   #10
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

/msg CH ask Where was Prince?

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:41   #11
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I have stated that Prince is a twat for a long time.

oh how I rock!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 08:00   #12
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
why the fuss about CH , 99% of the questions are answered as
"not in round 9 caus thats gonna be a **** round but please do spend your money, BUT ROUND 10 PHOARR THATS GONNA BE SH*T HOT"
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:22   #13
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Hey, dont turn this around as a dig at Prince, I am just as responsible for not turning up as he.

I'd like to ask something on you all, you are all entitled to your own opinions on anyone and everyone, just watch you're not going too far in voicing those opinions, please.

Thanks,

Kloopy
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:12   #14
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Kloopy
Hey, dont turn this around as a dig at Prince, I am just as responsible for not turning up as he.

I'd like to ask something on you all, you are all entitled to your own opinions on anyone and everyone, just watch you're not going too far in voicing those opinions, please.

Thanks,

Kloopy
Freedom of speech! freedom of speech!

lolz
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:37   #15
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
C'mon guys, give them a break, what does it matter anyway if we dont have a CH every week, its not like we need one atm anyway! The round is at least 3 weeks away!
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:51   #16
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point
All I can do is say Sorry

I got asked our by some work colleagues on Saturday night, I had'nt heard anything from Kloopy/Spinner, so assume everthing was ok, just before 5 as I was about to leave snow told me kloopy was'nt there,

all I can do is say Sorry
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:31   #17
Kloopy
-Back Again-

CH runs tonight, 24 hour delay:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=157931
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:48   #18
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Prince allready acting like zeus

pa is doomed

who is Prince, wasnt he nos ? :|
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:51   #19
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
who is Prince, wasnt he nos ? :|
I think he was a Cell BC in r5/6 or sometime around then, I am quite certain it was cell and not nos
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:54   #20
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Prince
All I can do is say Sorry

I got asked our by some work colleagues on Saturday night, I had'nt heard anything from Kloopy/Spinner, so assume everthing was ok, just before 5 as I was about to leave snow told me kloopy was'nt there,

all I can do is say Sorry
A more professional aproach than just leaving to you colleagues would have been to either call them, say you'd be a little late and do a quick CH, or, if you can't be late, make a quick post in anouncements cancelling the CH (dunno whether you did that and deleted the anouncement again by now, but it doesn't look that way to me).

Just a tip for the next time... ;-)

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 16:32   #21
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
I think he was a Cell BC in r5/6 or sometime around then, I am quite certain it was cell and not nos
Not in r5.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote