User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2009, 12:51   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Ascendancy/Omen - Light at the end of the tunnel

Well, Ascendancy and Omen and ofcourse been battling it out all round now, and well done to them. Its caused alot of hurt, alot of pain:

[11:25:07] <@Pommeh> it's a sad day when excessumites land on each other
[11:25:10] * @Pommeh stares at Mitre

Alot of worry, and alot of concern. #excessum has been torn apart for just a start! I dread to think of all the other little secret private channels that have had the same problems with there Ascendancy and Omen respectively.

So now as i heard it, so dont count on it, Omen decided to hit 2 9, the fattest, most fenced up galaxy in the universe, a galaxy where some had not yet been roiding in over 500 ticks!!! I believe Asc may of launched on this but what would have to be confirmed. And once again Omen have hit 9 1 and 7 2, two other fat galaxys.. Meaning Asc and Omen can actually gain roids rather then simply taking them off each other. With Omen also playing a brilliant tactically advanced game of napping the great NewDawn, surely this will mean They can grow at a rapid pace.

In my opinion i believe that this needed to happen, its just not right, all the most hardcore, active players having bad planets and then defleeching fencers such as "some" Conspiracy planets doing better then this (not just CT, was just an example).

However im quite happy about it all because ofcourse my galaxy will be roided and my alliance mates galaxys will be roided, the end results will be Conspiracy getting spanked, ND being ND, leaving Omen and Ascendancy at the top and by t900 or so, they will be at it again full force lower then the others.

Finally i would like to add one final statement, at this current time i dont think any planet/galaxy is safe from being roided

P.S watch Omen XP gains ftw!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 13:01   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ascendancy/Omen - Light at the end of the tunnel

What is the point of this post?
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 13:40   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Whats the point in your post? if you dont understand the thread, try not posting my dear, dear, dearest friend, kila

Unread 18 Feb 2009, 13:55   #4
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:

like an update for those not in the know, like me.

i liked it.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 14:29   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Points for effort CBA. Literacy was semi apparent, grammar overall not bad. Im impressed by your effort so much, i will give you a rep point!

I like the subtlety of your sarcasm also. Top work.

As for the actual content of ur post, i have no idea what u where saying. Sounds good but.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 14:31   #6
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
In my opinion i believe that this needed to happen, its just not right, all the most hardcore, active players having bad planets and then defleeching fencers such as "some" Conspiracy planets doing better then this (not just CT, was just an example).
Thats probably one of the main concerns i have about Planetarion, where in a s'pposed war game.. the ideal way to play is without conflict. Thats one of the main area's which needs addressing.

I dont really know how but if War could be made more profitable ingame than podding noobs.. it would solve so many problems.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 18 Feb 2009 at 14:38.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 14:47   #7
Peets

Peets has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks, for keeping the lower players who don't know much what is happening updated
Peets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 15:22   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Thats probably one of the main concerns i have about Planetarion, where in a s'pposed war game.. the ideal way to play is without conflict. Thats one of the main area's which needs addressing.

I dont really know how but if War could be made more profitable ingame than podding noobs.. it would solve so many problems.
QFT!

War in PA is only profitable when you really overpower your oponent, 2 same strength allies will just play roidswap.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 15:51   #9
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
QFT!

War in PA is only profitable when you really overpower your oponent, 2 same strength allies will just play roidswap.
For a while it will be roid swap; but then one side begins to gain the upper hand as the little victories start adding up. 6:1's gal banner sums it up.

PS: CBA I'm not your friend.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 15:55   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

agreed and that is a big shame... you could add some sort of bonus for declaration of war, like your fleets travel a tick faster to that alliance who are in tag at the time and in return they can send there fleets just as fast back or something and you can only have one declaration at a time.

Unread 18 Feb 2009, 16:34   #11
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

mitre landed on pommeh?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 19:39   #12
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats probably one of the main concerns i have about Planetarion, where in a s'pposed war game.. the ideal way to play is without conflict.
Thats all very well, but I think the question we all want an answer to, is what the hell are you doing in that tunnel?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 19:57   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
mitre landed on pommeh?
Without you, all ethics and moral thinking goes out in the window in #excessum

Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:11   #14
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Non-sense. 9 times out of 10 the alliance that can organise its 'war effort' the best wins the round.

Are you trying to say that the winner won't be one of Omen or Asc this round?

I agree that for your planet ranks 'avoidance' can be the best policy at times, however for alliances organised aggression and resistance wins out.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:27   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

Are you suggesting that if Ascendancy and Omen go at each other until one dies, whilst CT is allowed to grow, that the winner of the war will then be able to either bring CT down or catch up to them? If it takes too long, CT will just get too far ahead for Asc/Omen to ever catch them despite these two having a far better "war effort" than CT (mainly because they're staying out of it). With huge a huge value/size advantage, bad players can still beat good ones.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:43   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's one reason why Omen did the right thing. They couldn't have won Planetarion the way they were playing. While they are a fine alliance who have clearly tested us, it would almost have certainly been a protracted conflict that would have catastrophically ruined their chances. By disengaging they've handed Ascendancy a military victory by virtue of effective surrender, but from their point of view at least they can decide whether they can get a political one as a result of it. So there's plenty of round to chew on yet.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:43   #17
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you suggesting that if Ascendancy and Omen go at each other until one dies, whilst CT is allowed to grow, that the winner of the war will then be able to either bring CT down or catch up to them?
Exactly

Quote:
If it takes too long, CT will just get too far ahead for Asc/Omen to ever catch them despite these two having a far better "war effort" than CT (mainly because they're staying out of it). With huge a huge value/size advantage, bad players can still beat good ones.
Maybe compare this to the round eXi / 1up had a battle to the death and ND were in CT's position this round. Didn't eXi win that round also?
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:45   #18
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
There's one reason why Omen did the right thing. They couldn't have won Planetarion the way they were playing. While they are a fine alliance who have clearly tested us, it would almost have certainly been a protracted conflict that would have catastrophically ruined their chances. By disengaging they've handed Ascendancy a military victory by virtue of effective surrender, but from their point of view at least they can decide whether they can get a political one as a result of it. So there's plenty of round to chew on yet.
Agree entirely.

The Omen / Asc war effectively turned quite sharply when CT decided (for reasons only known to them) to NAP Asc. Quite why you would NAP an alliance who is at war with another alliance and won't be in a position to hit you I don't know, fantastic result for Asc though!
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:52   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Agree entirely.

The Omen / Asc war effectively turned quite sharply when CT decided (for reasons only known to them) to NAP Asc. Quite why you would NAP an alliance who is at war with another alliance and won't be in a position to hit you I don't know, fantastic result for Asc though!
If fantastic is not getting the opportunity to run my opponent into the ground by overrunning them, then you might be right. I don't think it's a raging success for us at all. While it's nice to win a battle, seeing our opponent walk away intact means we've just got more opposition to contend with later on. Which means all these people banging on about us being close to victory or whatever are just plain all out wrong. We're contenders, that's all.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 20:57   #20
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
If fantastic is not getting the opportunity to run my opponent into the ground by overrunning them, then you might be right. I don't think it's a raging success for us at all. While it's nice to win a battle, seeing our opponent walk away intact means we've just got more opposition to contend with later on. Which means all these people banging on about us being close to victory or whatever are just plain all out wrong. We're contenders, that's all.
I was refering to CT napping you, not you and Omen going back to Gal raiding.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 21:01   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I was refering to CT napping you, not you and Omen going back to Gal raiding.
Well it's nice that people can still feel sorry for us, that's what I say.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 21:08   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Maybe compare this to the round eXi / 1up had a battle to the death and ND were in CT's position this round. Didn't eXi win that round also?
ND's lead was nowhere near as huge as CT's potentially would be if Asc and Omen keep fighting now and leave CT alone until they're finished with each other.
Unread 18 Feb 2009, 23:57   #23
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Lets face it though, it'll get to the point where Asc and Omen turn round and eye up CT, tear them to pieces, and return to business as usual.

Despite the rivalry between Asc/Omen atm, neither are dumb enough to let personal conflicts deny them the chance to win.

On the other hand, CT are doing quite well. With the Asc NAP, they'd only have Omen to contend with - and given the advantage they have in terms of value, 1 on 1 CT might triumph (unless Omen can pull something 'original' out of the bag).

It's an interesting round, because with the Asc/Omen thing it's been a very long time since there's been two alliances that genuinely stand out from the crowd.
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 00:55   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
On the other hand, CT are doing quite well. With the Asc NAP, they'd only have Omen to contend with - and given the advantage they have in terms of value, 1 on 1 CT might triumph (unless Omen can pull something 'original' out of the bag).
After seeing some of the stuff CT have been pulling this round, such as letting people leech def and being far better at crashing than Omen, they'd be steamrolled by Omen pretty damn fast unless they had a huge advantage.
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 06:48   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Non-sense. 9 times out of 10 the alliance that can organise its 'war effort' the best wins the round.

Are you trying to say that the winner won't be one of Omen or Asc this round?

I agree that for your planet ranks 'avoidance' can be the best policy at times, however for alliances organised aggression and resistance wins out.
Erm, i was mainly talking about planet ranks but its also the case for alliances.

Take this round for example, you could argue that the two war'ing alliances will win? but is that bcus they are war'ing? certainly not; Its just that they're the best two alliances. If it was CT vs Omen and Asc was in the position CT are in now (via not getting involved in the war).. who would be strong favorite to win the round? Asc would.
The only difference between alliance and planet, is that the two strongest alliances will usually always go to war, as they've got to beat each other for the #1 spot.. It isnt an argument about roid-gain or score-gain. While in planet ranks, its easier/better to gain roids/score by not participating in any war (and obviously alot easier to hold them).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 07:11   #26
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

your topic is pointless.. and your gues how round goes is biased.

It's like me telling that my alliance is loosing on forums, while laughing at irc at how foolish mistakes my enemies are doing while we'r winning or have a damn good chance for it.

Anyone with enough access and some insight knows how the round is shaping up already, and it isn't going as original poster writed.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 12:44   #27
Game^

Quote:
Erm, i was mainly talking about planet ranks but its also the case for alliances.

Take this round for example, you could argue that the two war'ing alliances will win? but is that bcus they are war'ing? certainly not; Its just that they're the best two alliances.
What mostly defines the 'best' alliance in Planetarion? Their ability to carry out war?
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 12:57   #28
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Whos to say CT wont prove everyone wrong and be a tough fight for the now disengaged allies (i presume Asc will drop the NAP, if it is indeed a NAP, at some point when it doesn't benefit them anymore) CT have been clever enough to give themselves the 8mill advantage going into any upcoming war, although it is yet to be seen how they will react to concentrated incomings. In a 3 way race politically (considering ND are keeping themselves quiet imo) you are always going to have to face 2 allies hitting you at one point, i'd rather have the 8mill lead than none at all

There may have been def leeching going on, but outside of a war it matters little as CT are still growing across the board. Until CT do get concentrated incomings and the results show on sandmans any criticism of them is kinda meh.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 13:01   #29
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
What mostly defines the 'best' alliance in Planetarion? Their ability to carry out war?
Good point tbh but its not just down to war.. As its pretty clear both Omen and Asc could win the round without even going to war (if it was just a roid race). Just two day after the temporary ceasefire and both Omen and Asc have almost completly closed the size gap to CT.

So its not just the ability to carry out war but other things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Whos to say CT wont prove everyone wrong and be a tough fight for the now disengaged allies (i presume Asc will drop the NAP, if it is indeed a NAP, at some point when it doesn't benefit them anymore) CT have been clever enough to give themselves the 8mill advantage going into any upcoming war, although it is yet to be seen how they will react to concentrated incomings. In a 3 way race politically (considering ND are keeping themselves quiet imo) you are always going to have to face 2 allies hitting you at one point, i'd rather have the 8mill lead than none at all

There may have been def leeching going on, but outside of a war it matters little as CT are still growing across the board. Until CT do get concentrated incomings and the results show on sandmans any criticism of them is kinda meh.
CT havent really done anything clever this round yet, the 8mil advantage they have was handed to them by Asc/Omen.. it wasnt due to anything CT did or didnt do (unless you include not being ranked as Omens or Ascs #1 contender).
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 13:02   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Rank.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 13:25   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

CT havent really done anything clever this round yet, the 8mil advantage they have was handed to them by Asc/Omen.. it wasnt due to anything CT did or didnt do (unless you include not being ranked as Omens or Ascs #1 contender).
Conspiracy have done an exceptionally clever job this round by there current position, how you think otherwise i do not know, they could of easily made the WRONG discision early on leading to them being destroyed in a number of ways, by targetting other alliances who are seen as competitiors, by hitting Omen or Asc from tick 72 real hard, or a huge number of other ways, so i think CT have dont a great job so far, but ofc now we will see them put to the test hehe

Unread 19 Feb 2009, 13:45   #32
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Conspiracy have done an exceptionally clever job this round by there current position, how you think otherwise i do not know, they could of easily made the WRONG discision early on leading to them being destroyed in a number of ways, by targetting other alliances who are seen as competitiors, by hitting Omen or Asc from tick 72 real hard, or a huge number of other ways, so i think CT have dont a great job so far, but ofc now we will see them put to the test hehe
So they have done a exceptionally clever job by not doing something stupid? im glad you hold CT HC to such a high regard
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 13:54   #33
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Light, in all fairness - where most people see 'common sense'; CBA sees 'genius'. It's all relative!

That said, CT could well have shot themselves in the foot; but didn't. Good for them!
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 16:21   #34
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Politics. Perhaps that could be included in carrying out war though.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 16:35   #35
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Politics. Perhaps that could be included in carrying out war though.
That's true for planetarion's community meta-game. For the game itself it is already answered by mz: Rank, which is determined by score, which again is determined by value and xp.
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 17:39   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
So they have done a exceptionally clever job by not doing something stupid? im glad you hold CT HC to such a high regard
look at the choices of all the other hcs in other alliances

Unread 20 Feb 2009, 21:35   #37
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

to vaseline or take it rough :P

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2009, 14:06   #38
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Tbh, I'd rather have something more worthwhile than Light waiting for me at the end of the tunnel :/

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2009, 14:34   #39
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Tbh, I'd rather have something more worthwhile than Light waiting for me at the end of the tunnel :/
1000 virgins and unlimited supply of beer?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 06:52   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
1000 virgins and unlimited supply of beer?
Then you got to teach them everything.

Give me 20 sluts and 20 virgins and I'll have mucho more fun!
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 10:28   #41
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I'd Stick It At The End Of Light's Tunnel If U Kno Wut I Mean

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 10:44   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I'd Stick It At The End Of Light's Tunnel If U Kno Wut I Mean
I wouldn't
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 11:45   #43
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

/me pats Kila.. nice try :P
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 12:17   #44
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

ok, changed my mind

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote