User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Oct 2007, 20:51   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Alliance rumours

Are NoS actually returning?

Is ascendancy taking its eXi back in?

Who is making ties with who?

Wild allegations and rumours open.. please post!
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 22:49   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliance rumours

I hear that Teddy_Bear still loves me.
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 14:49   #3
Usul

Usul is an unknown quantity at this point

god i used to hate NoS, no offence like i just have bad memories of being backstabbed by a nos gal at i8
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 16:46   #4
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
He loves all thats why he is teddy :P

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 18:32   #5
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring back the Naked oral Sex !
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 20:39   #6
Teddy_Bear
The Original Teddy

Teddy_Bear will become famous soon enoughTeddy_Bear will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
lol..... your propaganda campain started a lil early this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7R-DeViL
He loves all thats why he is teddy :P
Some i love to hate

on topic though asc will take who ever is going back to being half idle again
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 21:57   #7
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear
Some i love to hate
u are rly scaring me some times

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:17   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Are NoS actually returning?
We've been here all the time
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 07:42   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't think I could manage to put into words my shock if ascendancy refused to take JBG, amongst others, back in. Luckily someone invented the emoticon though.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 19:26   #10
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I don't think I could manage to put into words my shock if ascendancy refused to take JBG, amongst others, back in. Luckily someone invented the emoticon though.
Not so much "taking them back in".. more along lines of.. are they going to returning.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 19:49   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not so much "taking them back in".. more along lines of.. are they going to returning.
Who says we left?
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:05   #12
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Remember when someone invited Crusie into the private channel and you got so upset that you left the alliance?

That was funny.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:07   #13
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who says we left?
Fine..

Will ascendancy be creating a tag next round? and be playing "seriously". Using the term lousily, i mean will your members only be in your "alliance/community" and no others?
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:09   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Remember when someone invited Crusie into the private channel and you got so upset that you left the alliance?

That was funny.
entirely justified!
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:19   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fine..

Will ascendancy be creating a tag next round? and be playing "seriously". Using the term lousily, i mean will your members only be in your "alliance/community" and no others?
We had a tag last round! And that'd be up to each individual member. Personally I haven't decided whether I'll play in the ascendancy tag or not.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:29   #16
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fine..

I really dislike the whole "seriously" thing. I understand the excuse, but really it comes down to whether you put in the effort and get the results or not. If you don't, you suck.

Last round Ascendancy sucked. But don't come here and tell us we took the game more "seriously" when we won, when we finished top5 or when we even registered on your radar. Because we didn't, it was always one long joke to us.
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:35   #17
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I really dislike the whole "seriously" thing. I understand the excuse, but really it comes down to whether you put in the effort and get the results or not. If you don't, you suck.

Last round Ascendancy sucked. But don't come here and tell us we took the game more "seriously" when we won, when we finished top5 or when we even registered on your radar. Because we didn't, it was always one long joke to us.
Sorry, by seriously i didnt mean with active dc's etc.

i was just referring to as a real alliance (like in r21/r22) rather than just a community channel and im assuming in r23 you just had a community channel?
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 21:36   #18
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Fury is returning with Focht as leader.

Jester is creating a [AscNeverSucks]-tag and jupp^afk is gonna marry cr0 and MikeB.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 22:17   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

i was just referring to as a real alliance (like in r21/r22) rather than just a community channel and im assuming in r23 you just had a community channel?
We've never had anything more than a community channel really (although last round we had a forum too). People were never forced to leave because they didn't play the game anymore or they were in another alliance's tag. If someone in ascendancy came up with an interesting and novel strategy for next round I'd love to try it out and I'd imagine everyone else would too but that's about as far as I'd venture in terms of trying to actually win the round.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 08:30   #20
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Fury is returning with Focht as leader.

Jester is creating a [AscNeverSucks]-tag and jupp^afk is gonna marry cr0 and MikeB.

why marry MikeB when u can abuse him for randomsex whenever u want?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 09:41   #21
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
We've never had DCs, let alone active DCs.

Also backing up what JBG said.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 09:57   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I presume that's why he said "didn't".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 14:32   #23
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I presume that's why he said "didn't".
But then his post doesn't make any sense
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 18:58   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

its ok, our ben does like to talk in riddles sometimes
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 19:05   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Omen are making a comeback with a fair share of the eXilition playing a holiday round there.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 21:08   #26
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
its ok, our ben does like to talk in riddles sometimes
"You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?"

Thats a riddle.

I was simply showing my inability to string together a sentence. Although i can still make sense what i wrote.. Jester clearly cant. So anyone able to translate what i wrote into "real" English, id appreciate this.
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 02:47   #27
MikeB
i love ROCK

MikeB will become famous soon enoughMikeB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
why marry MikeB when u can abuse him for randomsex whenever u want?
you wish foxman, you wish..
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 16:55   #28
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I might actually play next round, but you didn't hear that from me.

Then again, there's a lot of rum out there that needs drinking, so I very well may not. We'll see if my planet gets deleted for inactivity again!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 04:21   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Heard CT was playing

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 07:17   #30
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Rumour has it...
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 19:16   #31
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
"You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?"

Thats a riddle.

I was simply showing my inability to string together a sentence. Although i can still make sense what i wrote.. Jester clearly cant. So anyone able to translate what i wrote into "real" English, id appreciate this.

Quote:
"You're driving a bus
well my eyes are blue :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote