User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:29   #1
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
IMHO > Why ministry failed.

Summary ::

They spent far too much time ploting against their own allies and when things got hard, they started breaking their deals via constant arbiter violations instead of going for their supposed #1 goal of taking out Exi , they spent most their time trying to insight war between their allies and working out how they were going to pyramid roid Elevator to #1 by cross hitting allied bp's.

Who am i to make this statement, how do i know all of this ? I was in elevators galaxy and a trusted confidant in private with him, he would boast about everything his ego would allow, and my ministry irc account would confirm half of it, disregard the rest, this is only the stuff i can back up with proof, the bull that came out of his mouth simply could not be contained within a single thread.

The Explanation ::

To clear up the above, for the last week Ministry has been hitting Jenova planets under arbiter violations and then claiming " we cant control our members " and at the same time laughing about it in private, im talking about you Elevator.

While doing so they were busy plotting with Wipeout to hord defence from the core of the alliance and then have them jump ship ( they eventually did so about 4 days ago now, alot eairler than ministry had hoped but wipeout's lack of tact lead to a discovery of his blatant abuse of defence fleets + he spat his dummy out over not been allowed to do whatever he wanted and so began the exodus )

The Hope ::

At the same time ministry is seeking the assistance of TOF after the alliance they had once considered inferior to them gave them a night of hell some 6 nights back and officially brung ministry to its knees, the response of TOF is uknown to me at this time, but given the slander directed towards them in private circles, you guys would be better off hammering the last nail in the coffin at this point and been pleasantly satisfied with yourself, well done lads.

I only feel sorry for Bluearmy, he actually seemed to want to win this by "fair" means and from the out look seems to have worked hard on the makeup for ministry this round, i hope you continue and remove the plauge of ship jumping hookers, useless hc's ('lo eleavator) and whining bi*chs (you know who im talking about kids) and give ministry the justice it deserves as a playing entity next round, this is a piss poor attempt to pull a "NoS" and you failed.

The Myth ::

Exi didnt even earn the victory that has been left to them this round.
Your own paranoia's and retarded choices have left any major powers who could have done anything about it, useless with not enough time left to turn it around.

The speculation of Exi dominance was enough to swing it for them, they were bluffing. They didn't have what it took to do it again, and yet they will.. coz of your mistakes.

The End ::

Im amused.
I came back to this game to find it in a state similar to that of post-round 5. Idiots ruling over what otherwise would be decent alliances and leading them down the road of failure to preserve their own egos instead of taking the clear root to victory.

Game over ministry.
Game over.

Last edited by lokken; 15 Sep 2007 at 10:50.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:43   #2
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
Re: IMHO > Why ministry failed.

anakyn im in wipe gal and sorry m8 have see few jenova fleets to defend jenovas in gal so ..... u are mistaken , would be the problem of jenova is activity :O
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:44   #3
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
pull a "NOS"
It's NoS

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:46   #4
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
It's NoS
I stand corrected
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:48   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I dont realy get it.
The round is 30% or so done right?
This exisomething i never heard about until end of last round is ranked 7 or something. They cant get huge planets in cause of the coding of planetarion , only players lower then average (if im not misstaken), so how are they winning?

Shouldnt be so hard to rape them like into the ground up during the next 700 ticks or so?. And yes, only chickens jump ship.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:49   #6
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Summary ::

this is a piss poor attempt to pull a "NoS" and you failed.
Only NoS can do a NoS. Altho.... imitation is clearly the greatest form of flattery.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:49   #7
EmmaB
Got pink will travel

EmmaB is an unknown quantity at this point

Well they did ally themselves with Jenova and vgn. One is the most successful galraiding alliance ever ( and thats about all) and one is run by jellied eels. Ill let u decide which one is which but thats where they shot themselves on the foot.
EmmaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:53   #8
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

lol?

1. All those things u mentioned there would take alot of effort, effort we didnt put in.. So its just ur own delusional babble.. Makes for good sci-fi reading though
2. We arent dead.
3. Round isnt over yet..

btw:
"At the same time ministry is seeking the assistance of TOF after the alliance they had once considered inferior to them gave them a night of hell some 6 nights back and officially brung ministry to its knees, the response of TOF is uknown to me at this time, but given the slander directed towards them in private circles, you guys would be better off hammering the last nail in the coffin at this point and been pleasantly satisfied with yourself, well done lads."

Huh?
1. Did ToF hit us ? :|
2. We have nothing against ToF, nor do we feel they are inferior.

So in conclusion.. lay off the crack dude
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:56   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
It's NoS
Now you're just being pedantic
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:58   #10
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
*snip* Son in conclusion.. lay off the crack dude
Smoke'in these rocks biatch!.

on a serious note, 1) Yes you did. 2) No you didnt.
But we can sit an argue about it all day and you can denie it, the fact is that is an acount of what has been going on since ticks started, and the proof is self evident.

No the round isnt over, so we shall see what you come up with next.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 14:59   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Nice thread, we'll take it.

PS. Nadar: not my intention to be anal retentive, WILL happend again.

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:03   #12
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Hmm.. Ministry are *losing* because half of our members didnt even know what day it was. Most of us dont even care about our planets, its a tight little community and im pretty happy to be apart of it.

PS. elevator sucks at PA, but he is sexy. So thats cool.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:05   #13
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
PS. elevator sucks at PA, but he is sexy. So thats cool.
no further comment needed
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:07   #14
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Smoke'in these rocks biatch!.

on a serious note, 1) Yes you did. 2) No you didnt.
But we can sit an argue about it all day and you can denie it, the fact is that is an acount of what has been going on since ticks started, and the proof is self evident.

No the round isnt over, so we shall see what you come up with next.
By the way just so that its said:

1. Proof is self evident? What the hell? The only people in Jenova we have been hitting is tossers that defend against us in-gal when we hit eX/* cuz they spy for eX or whatever alliance.

2. elevator would hardly be our pick if we were going to farm someone to the top. No offense to u elevator, cuz ur a good teamplayer and all, but ur hardly our most "talented" roider.

3. We have never tried to get allies to hit eachother. Why the hell would we wanna do that? We entered this round with very low expectations and decided to take it from there. We had a "hope" of maybe preventing another eXilition win without feeling sure or anything that we were going to be able to do that.

4. If you are going to look for conspiracy theories, there is another ally out there that u might wanna have a look at. If u pm me I can tell u which, but I cba to say that here. Fact is we are one of the most straight-forward alliances out there atm, we are playing with our cards out in the open. Just ask ur HC and they will tell u the same.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:13   #15
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
2. elevator would hardly be our pick if we were going to farm someone to the top. No offense to u elevator, cuz ur a good teamplayer and all, but ur hardly our most "talented" roider.
Don't think anyone would debate that
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:38   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
They cant get huge planets in cause of the coding of planetarion , only players lower then average (if im not misstaken), so how are they winning?
You're mistaken.

This round looks like a repetition of round 21. Everyone can hit eXi, but you prefer "securing" second place. Unfortunately, Ascendancy isn't around to make you all look like fools again.

P.S. Bring out the drama llama!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:39   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
You dont put "And" after a full stop!.. Oh sorry, you mean this isnt the thread where we talk about absolute shit that doesn concern PA? (That means you to WipeOut)
haha, you try correcting his spelling and you end up saying "you to" when you should have said "you too"...

This is funny-thread!
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:40   #18
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
haha, you try correcting his spelling and you end up saying "you to" when you should have said "you too"...

This is funny-thread!
Owned.

I however was pointing out that they should leave this little lovers tiff at the door. Btw on NG-Gallery, you totally look gay
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:42   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Btw on NG-Gallery, you totally look gay
Admit you had a wank over it.

I did
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:42   #20
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This thread is great. I'm really glad I don't know any of you though. Even on the internet.

As an aside to the compelling Home and Away style drama I fail to see how VGN has lost the round. Don't get me wrong, I'd bet the house that they will win but anyone who thinks a round of PA is unalterably decided by even Tick 600 is clearly an idiot.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:43   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Owned.
Btw on NG-Gallery, you totally look gay
Since WHEN is that limited to NG-Gallery?

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:50   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Anakin this thread is an utter joke, from where did you get these conclusions? Second hand information is what it seems like to me.

Quote:
Fact is we are one of the most straight-forward alliances out there atm, we are playing with our cards out in the open. Just ask ur HC and they will tell u the same.
This is the only bit i will quote as it is the only bit worth soemthing in this thread
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:52   #23
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Anakin this thread is an utter joke, from where did you get these conclusions? Second hand information is what it seems like to me.

This is the only bit i will quote as it is the only bit worth soemthing in this thread
Alki being serious..

lollable
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:52   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Self-glorification ftw... You all suck!

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:55   #25
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

We failed? "Ok". This is rather low, are you aware of what your writing Anakin? I certainly didnt expect something like this from you, imho.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:09   #26
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

[quote=Mzyxptlk]-snip-QUOTE]

Dont mock the hand that does coverts for you!!!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:12   #27
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Sounds familiair.
I dont know about BA much, but I know the other HC ('lo tesla, 'lo elevator) are absolute donkeys and will go to great lengths to get everything the easy way. And I'm havent even started about half their players. Thus as a result Ministry being shit and using the worst possible tactics ever.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:13   #28
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Sounds familiair.
I dont know about BA much, but I know the other HC ('lo tesla, 'lo elevator) are absolute donkeys and will go to great lengths to get everything the easy way. And I'm havent even started about half their players. Thus as a result Ministry being shit and using the worst possible tactics ever.
Coming from you means shit though
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:16   #29
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Lol

How come everywhere Ministry goes they become the reason for laughter?

Either they are funny, or someone comes up with something funny concerning them

gotta give'm that tbh, but sadly since quite some time, that's about all there's to give :s
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:17   #30
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Sounds familiair.
Heh, a post coloured by personal feelings if anything. Everything Anakin is saying here is complete bollox.
Story is; elevators gal got waved to shit (has happened each night since game started), problem is that a min launched 1st wave on anakin, which he obviously got told off for and told to ****ing recall => which he did. But Anakin in all his limited wisdom claimed that all the remaining 4 waves was minsitry planets (afaik it was 3 orbit and 1 exil). Then he got pissed off and accused elevator of authorizing a hit on him etc.
As much as we enjoy the limelight in Ministry, I dont see why everything has to be about us? We are hardly a contender for the round atm.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:17   #31
Veil05
NE

Quote:
You dont put "And" after a full stop!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Tesla is Ministry HC? i thought he was some sort or retard.

Funny story.. i woke up one night and he had covered 60 waves of incoming dc'ing on his own and he'd been up all night with no sleep..

i see what you mean now.. what a donkey!
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:18   #32
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten
Lol

How come everywhere Ministry goes they become the reason for laughter?

Either they are funny, or someone comes up with something funny concerning them

gotta give'm that tbh, but sadly since quite some time, that's about all there's to give :s
Says the guy that tried to get into a Ministry gal preround, and was told to **** right off. Thats rich
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:19   #33
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Tought i'd fit right in Tesla

tought i was throwing out compliments there :s
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:27   #34
Duo

Colored by personal feelings? Offcourse, and those came to be because of experience with your players, you, and HCíng alongside of elevator. Playing both with and against you.

Veil, you are a posterboy for Ministry innocence. Someday you'll learn what your HC do. Whether you learn from me, this Anakin person, anyone else, now or later. Doesnt concern me. Have fun ;D
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:34   #35
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Veil, you are a posterboy for Ministry innocence.
Dont patronise me, im not saying that Tesla is perfect. Im just saying hes a good HC, i work with him on a daily basis so im sure my analysis of his abilitys are far superior to your own.

Like you said though, you dont care right?
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:37   #36
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Not really Veil05, you explained how good stamina Tesla has as a DC...

Heck, i had good stamina when i used to DC, but i was still a shite HC

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:41   #37
Duo

I never said I didnt care. Truth be told, I think its quite sad, but like many before you. You will learn when you lead opposition or get high up enough see what really goes on.

I know them and tesla from experience, his abilities as a DC dont change the fact he is a snake if I ever saw one.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:47   #38
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I never said I didnt care. Truth be told, I think its quite sad, but like many before you. You will learn when you lead opposition or get high up enough see what really goes on.

I know them and tesla from experience, his abilities as a DC dont change the fact he is a snake if I ever saw one.
Takes a wolf to catch a wolf. I dont need to know my alliance politics, my planet is doing okay, moral is really high amongst members. Our alliance is perfect... okay maybe not :P
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:57   #39
Duo

If you dont want to know, fine, no problem. But then dont go saying I or this Anakin person, is wrong. Because it is obviously you who doesnt care, since you rather remain oblivious to your allies actions.

And no it doesnt always take a snake to catch a snake, someone who uses his brain and wants to know why he does what he does, beyond 'because they told me' will do just fine.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 16:58   #40
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I dont realy get it.
This exisomething i never heard about until end of last round is ranked 7 or something. They cant get huge planets in cause of the coding of planetarion , only players lower then average (if im not misstaken)
I'm afraid that you *are* mistaken. There's no limit on the size of players that can be accepted into alliances this round.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 17:01   #41
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
You dont put "And" after a full stop!..
Fact of the matter is that it is allowed to put the word "and" at the start of a sentence (and as a result directly after a full stop). And in some cases for clarity reasons it's even advisable!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 17:07   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Who turned this thread into a Ministry-thread? Let's rather talk about how shit Alki is!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 17:30   #43
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Who turned this thread into a Ministry-thread? Let's rather talk about how shit Alki is!
Check the name of the thread again
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 17:51   #44
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Please rename it to IMHO > Why Alki failed.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 18:00   #45
Tesla
Custom User Title

id rather that it got renamed to Why Anakin failed. tbh
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 22:54   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dislike the new forums

on topic... I have no idea about politicks, atleast not officially.

But I do know that ministry are good at attacking, and got a nice group of people, which was why I wanted to join em preround.

I m sure they will win!

<3

( no incs tonight now ? plz )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 04:38   #47
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I dislike the new forums

on topic... I have no idea about politicks, atleast not officially.

But I do know that ministry are good at attacking, and got a nice group of people, which was why I wanted to join em preround.

I m sure they will win!

<3

( no incs tonight now ? plz )
u took 18 of my roids u no good sob! :/
u wanted to spy, and that's just rude, be glad we arent rude!

and we're winning on the internet, been doing that for a few years.. and i agree with you on the new forums:/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 07:42   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
u took 18 of my roids u no good sob! :/
u wanted to spy, and that's just rude, be glad we arent rude!

and we're winning on the internet, been doing that for a few years.. and i agree with you on the new forums:/
hehe, knew I wouldnt cap alot, but also knew I d kill alot more than I would loose..so I landed it

and, no I woudlnt have spied. never have spied, and never wont.

I have a bet going with newt, wont win that by spying, will I?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 08:38   #49
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

you nubs still playing... disappointing
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 09:05   #50
Tesla
Custom User Title

By the way; to "fail" u have to have set out to achieve something. Ive posted everywhere that:
1. We dont have the goal of winning the rnd, and are just playing the round for fun.
2. We have never said we were going to kill eX.

Ie. Jenova failed last round cuz they said they were aiming to win, but then they didnt. We made no such mistake

/me strokes his e-penis.. yepp..still there.