User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:21   #51
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who versus who in the PA merry-go-round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Orbit? To be honest, the first time I heard of the alliance was when Lurch (Blade of Scythe HC) came for a chat with me yesterday. So let's clear that off, shall we. Flak alliances? I reckon a lot of time we're hit there are small alliances hitting our galaxies the same time we're being hit. So, most evidently, Insomnia and NewDawn are using these alliances to flak their attacks.
Seems awkward that we got "smaller" alliances fakeattacking us, the ticks before and/or the ticks after the Omen fakes had started. For what logical reason would theese peopel send fakes, if they hadnt been appointed by a higher power. And for what reason did the "smaller" alliances only hit the Insomnia in the different gals? The exact same targets that Omen was coming for later. If it was a random galraid, I would assume the gals would be hit aswell, not only the Insomnia...

Afaik the only random galraid incs we got last night came from Subh and HR.

Something dodgy going on here. Never expected you to go brave on us tho, considering you had already napped Angels before round start.

You even asked us for a nap earlier... So that would leave NewDawn your only top 4 target.

We are indeed attacking Omen atm, we got no nap whatsoever but we feel we have to do something about Omen because you're already got the fence so far up your ass you cant get off it unless we break it for you.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:26   #52
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
And for what reason did the "smaller" alliances only hit the Insomnia in the different gals? The exact same targets that Omen was coming for later. If it was a random galraid, I would assume the gals would be hit aswell, not only the Insomnia...

Afaik the only random galraid incs we got last night came from Subh and HR.
To be honest, I have no idea why smaller alliances would only hit Insomnia in different galaxies. Scanning some of your "top roided" galaxies, though, I see alliances other than SubH and HR galaxy-raiding galaxies with one or more Insomnia in them too. Maybe you should get help with your arbiter, or then just look closer? We have smaller alliances randomly attack f.ex. our larger planets each day, SubH, F-Crew, and HR randomly have been taking down our bigger cathaars for a few times now. Even in a few different occasions. Strange, isn't it, that fat planets gain attention.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:41   #53
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be honest, I have no idea why smaller alliances would only hit Insomnia in different galaxies. Scanning some of your "top roided" galaxies, though, I see alliances other than SubH and HR galaxy-raiding galaxies with one or more Insomnia in them too. Maybe you should get help with your arbiter, or then just look closer? We have smaller alliances randomly attack f.ex. our larger planets each day, SubH, F-Crew, and HR randomly have been taking down our bigger cathaars for a few times now. Even in a few different occasions. Strange, isn't it, that fat planets gain attention.
To be honest, I dont think you're being honest.

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:26   #54
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: f-crew FO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
It always suprises me how often the top 5 manage to trick some 'lesser' alliance into running flak for them. Its normally pretty obvious thats what the alliance is doing when they approach such alliances and theres rarely any real gains for the alliances running flak, especially if its more than just a once off yet they keep getting suckered into it
Wakey try to type an essay and how to get the facts straight first and before you post something on the forum! Cause you have no idea how off you are here!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:28   #55
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Yes Omen did have Orbit/SiN flak us last night. i was online till 4am so saw it first hand (caused me to oversleep for work tho :/ lol)
Think after your SMS session you know you are wrong about SiN atleast. So I expect a rectificition soonish!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:58   #56
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: This thread was started by JBG.

maybe i can clarify

we have a nap since 5 days with Omen which was agreed betwen KJ handling all politics for Angels and Omen. We didnt say we have none in the last 5 days
this is the only agreement we have with other alliances or BGs
the reason for the nap was the fact that we share a good ammount of BPs
(ND didnt want Angels in BPs, Inso well we know why we dont have many)

we are not hitting Angels gals yet and there are just afew omen we could hit anyway. we had few times a gal member attacking a planet and another defending fom same gal. to avoid this few defcals we agreed to nap.
beside the nap we have no other deals .
i can also assure u that we had no talks and that all targets we hit were cause of roids or retals (beside 1 raid for intel purpose) and i personally done all raids or monitored it.
We still allow our members to attack random.

also i can say we havent lied yet
we also dont wanna be Omens peons
If it benefits us we will hit any ally, even Omen (after we cancle nap) in order to have a better round than the last one

Best regards Sjor

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:18   #57
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From my point of view.

I felt Omen were growing too quickly early on (Congratulations, you obviously have an excellent memberbase, officer structure and organisation <3 ). However, early intel on Omen was limited, and going straight to war made little sense.

A week or so ago, ND hit galaxies with Omen in them. InSomnia refused any cooperation unless we were to sign a NAP, which ND refused (less targets, see ;o ). However, we knew that they were also going to hit omen gals, but did not know which ones. This successfully slowed Omen down a little bit. ND went back to normal, but after several nights of reasonably heavy incs from Omen (I generally wake up for the 0500 tick assuming no panicked phonecalls from galmates/DCs, at which time there was 39 and then 20 defence calls being dealt with by DCs [at eta7 or above that tick], the majority of them Omen).

InSomnia obviously felt that if ND were to fall, the rest of the top 3 would consist of a hostile Omen/Angels NAP and would detrimentally affect their final rank. An agreement was reached to restrain Omen, so I drew up a target list. ND and Insomnia have now hit hit omen for two nights with cooperation.

There is no NAP or permanent agreement between ND and Insomnia and the situation is reviewed on a day by day basis.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:28   #58
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

quoting gate: "From my point of view.

I felt Omen were growing too quickly early on "

OMG #1 is too strong, ok #2 and #3 its time to block!!!!!
heh. *shocked*

Last edited by voodoo; 27 Apr 2006 at 20:39.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:37   #59
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
heh. *shocked*
wtf u on about?
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:40   #60
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
heh. *shocked*
Maybe you should read the post and understand teh reaction, before making one up...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:48   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
quoting gate: "From my point of view.

I felt Omen were growing too quickly early on "

heh. *shocked*
one of the Omen HC wanna come online and tell this prick to shut the hell up?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:52   #62
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
A week or so ago, ND hit galaxies with Omen in them. InSomnia refused any cooperation unless we were to sign a NAP, which ND refused (less targets, see ;o ).
This sound like Insomnia wanted a nap. We didnt.

You wanted help to hit Omen, but we didnt want to engage with Omen for someone we have no ties with(we were very comfortable with hitting gals), and we dont see u struggling in the first place. We didnt ask you for a nap, we said we didnt want to help because we have no nap. Ideally, if we had a napped allie and they had been severly hit by overpower and asked for help, we would possibly give it.

However things changed and you lot did need some help, and eventually it turned into Insomnia interest to keep you alive. We help NewDawn for the same reason they asked us for help. The fear of a Angels/Omen combo killing us one at a time.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:55   #63
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

oi.dont insult me like that. PLEASE. it hurts me to see that ins/nd HC and officers dont like me.
and on serious note: what is it called when 2 alliances cooperate in taking down another alliance, by doing joined and coordinated attacks??
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:04   #64
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

You wanted help to hit Omen, but we didnt want to engage with Omen for someone we have no ties with(we were very comfortable with hitting gals), and we dont see u struggling in the first place. We didnt ask you for a nap, we said we didnt want to help because we have no nap. Ideally, if we had a napped allie and they had been severly hit by overpower and asked for help, we would possibly give it.
So, what you are saying, is, that you didn't want to hit Omen without ties, because you were afraid of us countering you. It's funny how Gate says you wanted a NAP, but you claim you didn't; which one here is speaking his mouth off on loads? It is interesting how you run around accusing Omen/Angels of blocking while we have zero military cooperation, yet you yourself have wet dreams on a block with NewDawn. I'm sure you are disappointed at them refusing it, so you finally came down to "maybe just giving them a hand".

A lot of the "restricting Omen growth" comes down to what Proxi said earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
In old AD spirit: Lets all gang Omen, their average is leik, really heigh omg.
I've cut off the 12-year-old -part of it, but I think he struck the nail. I wonder, at which point, will you be interested in a NAP with NewDawn again, this time to limit 1up's growth? Or perhaps you fail to see the situation evolving beyond your dreams on a full-scale alliance with NewDawn. Shame on you.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:07   #65
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

gee, all the flaming and all, why cant we just let ppl air their views without flaming them . Everyone has the right to their own way they view the ally situation... blocking or not, what they do is not to be judged whether who did it first etc, the fact is, all are free to do what we want.. So, dont whine about it....
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:12   #66
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
In old AD spirit: Lets all gang Omen, their average is leik, really heigh omg.
[/end12yearoldreasoning]

Well, after reading this thread it sounds like that.
No matter of the excuses.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:12   #67
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Insomnia means no sleep and that means no dreams either...

(not to be taken serious fs)
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:14   #68
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Well, after reading this thread it sounds like that.
No matter of the excuses.
thats a very immature responce from you olata and it strikes me as very "throwing the dummy out of the pram" ont he part of omen if that is the general consensus among the HC/Members

you tried to NAP your way up the rankings ND style

unfortunately ND were good at it...Omen, were frankly a bit shit at it

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:20   #69
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

Does that now say, that ND managed to NAP Insomnia? Oi lord Mek, you for one should've probably also just kept your mouth shut. So, once your block (the striving to create one and the existance of which has now been publicly admitted, in a fashion of both Non Aggression Pact and attack coordination)is done with Omen, is it Angels or 1up next?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:21   #70
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
So, what you are saying, is, that you didn't want to hit Omen without ties, because you were afraid of us countering you. It's funny how Gate says you wanted a NAP, but you claim you didn't; which one here is speaking his mouth off on loads? It is interesting how you run around accusing Omen/Angels of blocking while we have zero military cooperation, yet you yourself have wet dreams on a block with NewDawn. I'm sure you are disappointed at them refusing it, so you finally came down to "maybe just giving them a hand".

A lot of the "restricting Omen growth" comes down to what Proxi said earlier.

I've cut off the 12-year-old -part of it, but I think he struck the nail. I wonder, at which point, will you be interested in a NAP with NewDawn again, this time to limit 1up's growth? Or perhaps you fail to see the situation evolving beyond your dreams on a full-scale alliance with NewDawn. Shame on you.
No. I said that Gate had misunderstood the situation.

And if we had indeed said we'd want a nap to help ND, im pretty sure they would give it to us already...

We didnt want to nap anyone, hence we refused your offer aswell.

And we didnt want to hit Omen because we didnt feel it was necessary at the point. Stop twisting my words, you're better than that.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:22   #71
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Does that now say, that ND managed to NAP Insomnia? Oi lord Mek, you for one should've probably also just kept your mouth shut. So, once your block (the striving to create one and the existance of which has now been publicly admitted, in a fashion of both Non Aggression Pact and attack coordination)is done with Omen, is it Angels or 1up next?
He is talking about another round where ND napped alot of alliances.

Retired
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:23   #72
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
thats a very immature responce from you olata and it strikes me as very "throwing the dummy out of the pram" ont he part of omen if that is the general consensus among the HC/Members

Well, mature or not that's yours to decide my young friend.
And besides, if you find anyone in the universe who i have approached with a NAP proposal, then direct him/her to me. I would like to see that person
But i still remembered with what Gate started his post:

Quote:
From my point of view.

I felt Omen were growing too quickly early on (Congratulations, you obviously have an excellent memberbase, officer structure and organisation <3 ).

So if you want to discuss it, then you know where to find me.
*hint* look below you in your ralliance public channel *hint*

With best regards,
OlaTa.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:24   #73
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
He is talking about another round where ND napped alot of alliances.
thanks for saving me having to explain Jonas

<3

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:25   #74
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Well, mature or not that's yours to decide my young friend.
And besides, if you find anyone in the universe who i have approached with a NAP proposal, then direct him/her to me. I would like to see that person
But i still remembered with what Gate started his post:

So if you want to discuss it, then you know where to find me.
*hint* look below you in you ralliance public channel *hint*

With best regards,
OlaTa.
i was meaning omen tried to do it, not you personally olata, ya big fluffy lemming

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:28   #75
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i was meaning omen tried to do it, not you personally olata, ya big fluffy lemming

Next time use then "Your suspected alliance ...."
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:30   #76
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Next time use then "Your suspected alliance ...."
noted

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:41   #77
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Apart from the obvious involved parties, don’t forget the other 6 (within top10) who isn’t
that much part of the war as of yet..
They are not that far away score wise and can be the little thingy that will turn things around for either side.

I believe that’s a good thing though since most of them haven’t been that involved in “big politics” recently…..
Now they finally got a chance to “make a different” in things.

/me awaits the moment of a really big BLOCKWAR sees the light of day.

/me also awaits the time when 1up gets in the fight.

So far this round is more interesting then ….like ever
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:45   #78
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

This start really has a slight flair of the ancient block wars...even though everyone involved except the one winning thinks block wars are unfair, I always thought they were the most interesting part of the game .

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:06   #79
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Yeee, it would be so cool to see the likes of ROCK (my old home) and xVx etc play for the win.

I do wish their HC:s takes this opportunity to make a different.!?
They really should step up and let their members play for it.

–win or lose dosen’t matter at least we had fun time trying kind of attitude –

Btw, I hope you realize (the ones who feel pointed out) that I post this with my most sincere
“good wishes” because I do want you all to succeed !
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:07   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Could be each other for all you know.

Gate's post said it all. You got off to a great start that worried a few people, so they acted. If you don't like it, well you are in a position to counter it..

We haven't even hit the end of week 2 yet and you appear to be panicking in front of everyone. Either you're desperate to form a block of your own considering the "Angels or 1up next?" (in which case you are pretty much the same, except a bit slower, in which case they got one up on you, see what I did there lol) or showing up an ability not to take a smack on the chin.

I think they've just done what any other competent alliance would have done. It's early doors, I'm sure there's plenty more twists and turns to be conjured yet.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:20   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
We haven't even hit the end of week 2 yet and you appear to be panicking in front of everyone.

I think they've just done what any other competent alliance would have done. It's early doors, I'm sure there's plenty more twists and turns to be conjured yet.

Well, we're holding quite good thank you!

And yes, a lot of more twists are to come, there's six weeks to go.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 23:42   #82
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This all seems pretty typical really. #1 alliance gets off to a good start, they then get taken down by a team-up of 2+ other alliances. The same happened last round when 1up started pulling away at about this stage.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 08:28   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are indeed attacking Omen atm, we got no nap whatsoever but we feel we have to do something about Omen because you're already got the fence so far up your ass you cant get off it unless we break it for you.
Excuse me?

You're avoiding eachother AND do cooperated attacks. Imo, these days, there is no possible form of closer cooperation. You're indeed not napped, you're allied.

Angels and Omen are only NAPPED and there hasn't been the slightest cooperation or even remote exchange of targets between the 2 alliances.

How can you "accuse" us for napping while you're going a step further, aka allying?

On a sidenote, nothing wrong with a NAP nor with being allied etc, but don't throw stones at us for being napped when you're doing the same and even go a step further.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 08:28   #84
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

They were only #1 alliance on avg score, but it was damn impressive for a newly formed alliance. Anybody who doesn't have their head up their ass would have seen that Omen was quite a threat and was in need of some inc :-)
If they want to be #1, they'll have to fight for it and take the inc like any other top ally has to do.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 08:32   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no NAP or permanent agreement between ND and Insomnia and the situation is reviewed on a day by day basis.
Avoiding eachother and attacking together ... that's called being napped or allied. We admitted we napped (we never lied about it either) so atleast stop the pretending.
We both know ND and Insomnia will uphold relations until the end of the round, because let's face it, you're not gonna kill Omen in 3 days and then decide to break your comfortable position.

Pple aren't naïve Gate

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 08:50   #86
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When Jonas speaks against napping and fencesitting, he is infact destroying the universe with his lies.

Good job Jonas, you just whiped humanity.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 08:51   #87
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt that ND and Insomnia are really reviewing their relationship every day, but it's not illogical for the HCs in each alliance to consider every few days whether or not the alliance should come to an end. And yes, it is an alliance, now let's stop fagging up the thread with definitions.

It is up to ND and Insomnia whether or not their alliance lasts until the end of the round, or is merely temporary. Kj is correct - you can't kill Omen in 3 days - but you can do it in 3 weeks. If the ND-Ins alliance was formed expressly to combat Omen then that may be the point at which it dissolves.

From an outsider's point of view I'd say that Omen are now trying to gain a quick PR victory at the same time as battling multiple alliances. This is a brave move on their part and a nod must go to Keizari for his efforts in this so far. I'm not sure it would happen so easily if the usual contingent of 1up posters was around, but that's outside of anyone's control.

OMGWTF PR? Yes, PR. Anyone can get a couple of alliances to hit the top alliance - it's how that action is regarded by the other alliances that is important. By the time eXilition (also a new alliance) had got itself a worthwhile advantage in Round 13 they'd already been accused of fifteen different forms of cheating - a successful PR coup for 1up which took a long time for eXil to shift.

So.

Omen are top, as expected. With their level of preparation I'd be worried if they weren't. They've NAPed Angels. Sensible move on their part, get Angels out of the way so that they can't be screwed over politically, nor do they have to face the Angels military.

ND and Insomnia have allied against Omen. Standard thing to do - but how do Angels, Vengeance, HR, Subh et al feel about this? Have Omen been in touch with any of the last three alliances to arrange counters? Do Angels expect to move past Omen and this is why they're not taking a side in the war?

Questions, questions. But one thing above all else: ignore 1up at your peril.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 09:00   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
snip
Can we hire you as political advisor? We can arrange a method of payment ...

No seriously, all in all a nice sup up.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 09:46   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is everyone so terrified of being known as having allies? It's not a game of ****ing checkers guys.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 09:54   #90
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Infact, Angels are the winners in this. And possibly 1up depending on their strength.
I would say 1up have already won
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:00   #91
furball

Ah, the old faithful - distract attention from yourself by putting it on someone else. Classic, Alki, classic.

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:18   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ah, the old faithful - distract attention from yourself by putting it on someone else. Classic, Alki, classic.

In that case,

a: Alki has to play a planet
b: Alki has to be Angels when he plays
c: Alki has to care about the performance of Angels
d: ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:18   #93
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

when was Mek allowed to take the high ground?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:20   #94
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Why is everyone so terrified of being known as having allies? It's not a game of ****ing checkers guys.
It's indeed no big deal. You're the one making this seperate thread about it though

Main question is ... are ND and inso allied to take out Omen or will they remain together as there'll always be a #3 alliance that they feel could threaten them ...

I'm quiet confident which one it will be

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:20   #95
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:

However things changed and you lot did need some help, and eventually it turned into Insomnia interest to keep you alive. We help NewDawn for the same reason they asked us for help. The fear of a Angels/Omen combo killing us one at a time.

-Jonas-
wasn't it you my waffle buddy who wanted to bring block wars back?

(yes yes double posting is bad, naughty alki!)
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:21   #96
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
In that case,

a: Alki has to play a planet
b: Alki has to be Angels when he plays
c: ...
Woah, out of the loop there. However, for the time being I'll still associate him with Angels, and it's highly likely that he'll continue to post in favour of Angels even if he's not a part this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
when was Mek allowed to take the high ground? (salute removed for greater justice)
This was "How not to attempt PR", brought to you by Mek. Grammar and punctuation, dudes!
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:24   #97
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:

indeed, im speaking from an outside p.o.v.
Whilst its true I have a planet, it is not true that i play for anyone. Classic jumping the gun, furball, classic jumping the gun<3
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:24   #98
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Woah, out of the loop there. However, for the time being I'll still associate him with Angels, and it's highly likely that he'll continue to post in favour of Angels even if he's not a part this round.
Obviously you'll associate Alki with Angels since there's nothing else you could associate him with. In 10 years, if this great game still exists and pple still remember Alki, they'll still associate his opinion and his posts with Angels.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:26   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
It's indeed no big deal. You're the one making this seperate thread about it though
It is a big deal that there is politics and that's what AD is here for. It's nothing to be terrified of if you have allies. See the difference there?

Quote:
Main question is ... are ND and inso allied to take out Omen or will they remain together as there'll always be a #3 alliance that they feel could threaten them ...

I'm quiet confident which one it will be
I'd imagine they're allied in so far as it currently helps them. I see no alliance in the top four (plus 1up) settling for second place this round. As ND and insomnia can't both finish #1 I doubt their alliance will be permanent (unless of course a) the war doesn't end until the end of the round or b) they lose, in which case it doesn't matter if they remain allied).
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:27   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
indeed, im speaking from an outside p.o.v.
Whilst its true I have a planet, it is not true that i play for anyone. Classic jumping the gun, furball, classic jumping the gun<3
You don't have to be actually in an alliance to post pr for them.