User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:14   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
New Tactic....again?

No one dares to say it but a few days ago LCH almost got the best of 1up score wise…

Then suddenly 1up began to recruit new players and suddenly the gap between the 2 rize again…

Sure 1up had less members then LCH so It’s hard to argue it’s infair….. but I’m still amazed how the mighty Sid could lower himself to recruit himself out of trouble?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:27   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Tactic....again?

1up and LCH both have 2 more members now than what they had about 2 weeks ago...

And with the WP disband, there should be some new members in all branches of the alliancerankings, as WP had a spread quality.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:33   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
No one dares to say it but a few days ago LCH almost got the best of 1up score wise…

Then suddenly 1up began to recruit new players and suddenly the gap between the 2 rize again…

Sure 1up had less members then LCH so It’s hard to argue it’s infair….. but I’m still amazed how the mighty Sid could lower himself to recruit himself out of trouble?

Oooh look a decent player plays PA a lot and wants to join 1up... sorry we cant recruit because we might look desparate and like we are recruiting are way to the top.

go flame about mergers or something ffs.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:39   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

lokken help!

Retired
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:40   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Regardless of what the rankings currently look like I still disagree with you entirely.

The game allows you to recruit up to 100 planets. This in my mind is not too many. The tactic of recruiting as close to that figure as possible is a perfectly valid one in my opinion and no alliance should be derided for following this tactic.

Look at F-Crew for example. Their recruitment whoring tactics have gained them a position in the top 10, a position that I think they wholeheartedly deserve. They should be rewarded for recruiting as many people as they possibly can.

If you disagree with me on this I'd be interested to hear why.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:40   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i saw a new thread and got exited...then i realised how shite it was...

build me up just to destroy my hopes...

damn you :/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:42   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i saw a new thread and got exited...then i realised how shite it was...

build me up just to destroy my hopes...

damn you :/
word :/

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:48   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

ehh... I think WP retired.. May have somthing to do with that? People are switching alliances alot this round. I dont see a problem with 1up or any other alliance doing that.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:48   #9
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Oooh look a decent player plays PA a lot and wants to join 1up... sorry we cant recruit because we might look desparate and like we are recruiting are way to the top.

go flame about mergers or something ffs.

First, we all have access to Sandmans – so no secrets there
Second, 1up didn’t get 10 score advantage again by gaining roids/score from enemies
Third, rest my case…

Btw, I’m not leaving my alliance because they might get into trouble/difficulties – did you?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:51   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

So, the main issue here is that 1up should have rejected applicants for being 'too good at the game', regardless of whether they had friends in 1up or not?
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:00   #11
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
So, the main issue here is that 1up should have rejected applicants for being 'too good at the game', regardless of whether they had friends in 1up or not?

Nope, I’ve been around since the age of dawn and never seen Fury ops sr 1up been this keen on recruiting new players into their ranks……but all of a sudden they gain score by recruiting new members and as a side not they can keep/expand their distance to the 2 alli…..

I’m not saying its wrong only as the thread name says “New Tactic....again?”
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:34   #12
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
No one dares to say it
Most people don't like making idiots out of themselves.
Quote:
but a few days ago LCH almost got the best of 1up score wise…
The score gap has fluctuated between 6 and 10million.
Quote:
Then suddenly 1up began to recruit new players
A week ago, LCH had one fewer member than they have now. A week ago, 1up had one fewer member than they have now. Damn LCH recruiting to keep up with us!

Quote:
and suddenly the gap between the 2 rize again…
Yeah, capping more roids than another alliance tends to do that.

Quote:
Sure 1up had less members then LCH so It’s hard to argue it’s infair…..
No, it's quite easy. Just buy a scalpel and cut out a few vital portions of your brain, then make your way to AD (it might be wise to bookmark the forums site first, in case you cut out the part of your brain that remembers the URL).

Quote:
but I’m still amazed how the mighty Sid could lower himself to recruit himself out of trouble?
I'm sure Sid is grateful for your concern and will take steps to make sure he meets your high standards in future.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:37   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT, you give Rob posrep for one of his 'angry' posts.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:05   #14
MotoX
Stolen

Well lokken you have set the standard to this thread then….. (aka brain talk that is)

ComradeRob; you are really not trustworthy since you’re a 1up mupp - saying what you are ordered/brainwashed to do….

I’m amazed every time the 1up squad trys to fool the community by denying/excusing etc their actions..

It might have worked ones or twice but every time you try nowadays it’s only falls back on your self’s…cos the community has learned thrue the years….
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:15   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I’m amazed every time the 1up squad trys to fool the community by denying/excusing etc their actions..
In a desparate attempt to revive any kind of meaningful discussion out of this thread I challenge you to explain why 1up trying to recruit up to 100 members is in any way wrong. If you cannot your point is totally invalid.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:23   #16
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

rediculous
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:31   #17
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Moto you are a bloody idiot mate just gonna be blunt about it why turn away decent players only for them to join the enermy because that is all that would of happened?
Have you ever posted anything good about 1up?
why all the hate did they roid you or something?....
Or maybe you tried to join & got turnt down but what ever your reason for hating 1up?
Anyway I hope its a good enough reason to make a fool out of yourself because i'm afraid that is all you have ever done with your posts.
I'm actually surpised you ain't got any more red dots actually but yeah lovely thread thanks for sharing your wisedom with us.
Such an inteligence person you should try & take over the world I'm sure it would be a better place under your control.
I feel so blessed now & thanks for sharing the whole 1up tactic I adore you now.

Thanks,

Vir
PS:
Why don't you go stick your propogranda up your japs eye I'm sure you would enjoy that.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:49   #18
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Every round MotoX seem to make a hilarious post like this and every round he appears a little bit dumber!

Enjoy folks: http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...earchid=209736
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 01:49   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well lokken you have set the standard to this thread then….. (aka brain talk that is)

ComradeRob; you are really not trustworthy since you’re a 1up mupp - saying what you are ordered/brainwashed to do….

It might have worked ones or twice but every time you try nowadays it’s only falls back on your self’s…cos the community has learned thrue the years….
rofl.

I order Rob to give me a blowjob.

(Which is really a secret plan to create a huge tidal wave that will wipe all our enemies from the face of the universe)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:27   #20
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually it would be quite stupid not to recruit a good player if they wanted to join your alliance. Do you think that another alliance would have passed on a a solid recruit? I think not.

Seems like you think 1up should be held to a different standard then the rest of the universe, which is just plain silly.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:36   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

lol, AD reaches new heights \o/

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:42   #22
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Actually it would be quite stupid not to recruit a good player if they wanted to join your alliance. Do you think that another alliance would have passed on a a solid recruit? I think not.

Seems like you think 1up should be held to a different standard then the rest of the universe, which is just plain silly.

weee, finally a valid point/post to a useless thread, I guess you’re right but if you remember the past - Fury...dam sr 1up have never recruited members because they always had their policy!?

Suddenly it seems they are a bit afraid they gone lose so they starts to recruit “big” scored players to keep their distance to numbers 2….

That’s a big leap compare to earlier year’s policies, right?

And if they win they can still claim that they didn’t block…..

(And yes I’m still gone answer some of the more hilarious posts that some 1up morons have been posted here, not now tho cos I’m tired)
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:52   #23
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Every round MotoX seem to make a hilarious post like this and every round he appears a little bit dumber!

Enjoy folks: http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...earchid=209736
thats a pissa! theres like 14 posts all based around the same thing, lol. Whinge Whinge! lol
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 05:22   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Suddenly it seems they are a bit afraid they gone lose so they starts to recruit “big” scored players to keep their distance to numbers 2….
So, round 12 1up never recruited high score people and kicked lower score ones?

I just find it strange you know the inner workings of the minds of 1up's recruitment team. If an alliance containing some quality players collapsed, and then some of these quality players applied to you, do they think 'these are good players, we'll have them!', or do they think 'omg noes we might not be winning, we'd normally reject quality players like this so as to give LCH a better chance tho ;(;.

I'm really struggling to grasp the concept, it's not like 1up recruitment team made WP collapse in order to grab a handful of high scoring planets, or then made those planets apply. Suddenly, good, now allianceless players of high quality not being rejected by 1up is desperation?

Can you say this back to yourself a few times, and try to find a way for it to make more sense please?
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 05:27   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

pos rep for making me smile in the morning after a hard night.

GW

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 06:08   #26
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
rofl.

I order Rob to give me a blowjob.

(Which is really a secret plan to create a huge tidal wave that will wipe all our enemies from the face of the universe)

The plot is a-foot.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:09   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

OH **** YOU YOU ****ING CLUELESS ********, **** YOU, **** YOU, AND **** YOU TO HELL

Could your brain have come up with ANYTHING less SHIT than this?

**** YOU
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:19   #28
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you sir, are a funny person. very funny.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:54   #29
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sid lowered himself to recruiting players? lol.

Any alliance can recruit, replace, kick members as they see fit. They probably replaced some members with better ones, and also had a good roiding day. And if you had looked better, then you would have seen that NewDawn shot up 12 members in one day. Even if you had a ground of complaint (which you dont have), you should have aimed at them , not 1up.

Motox, []LCH[] doesnt complain, so why should you?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:59   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rob, behe, Remy and Gate: please look away from this thread, this doesn't apply to you.

This thread is ****ing shit lads. It's a ****ing disgrace, that's what it is. Seriously, if you are that upset about the cockrot setting in, seek medical treatment. If you mince around like this on AD again, I won't be happy.

Last edited by lokken; 19 Aug 2005 at 13:46.
Closed Thread