User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2003, 09:50   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
It's........ RIDDLE TIME!

Q:
Theres a word I know, Six letters it contains, Subtract just one, And twelve is what remains. What is the word?

A:dozens
Queball: 1
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com

Last edited by [GAP]Obiwan; 23 May 2003 at 10:07.
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 09:59   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
dozens
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:06   #3
[GAP]Obiwan

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:08   #4
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
river
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:25   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

these are to easy aren't they?
taking into account the average IQ of a GD poster i was expecting to give you people a challenge

whats brown and sticky?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:27   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
a stick
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:27   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
taking into account the average IQ of a GD poster
Cyp and queball kinda break that average though.

Fortunately we have the likes of Rico, etc to balance things out.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:49   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Cyp and queball kinda break that average though.

Fortunately we have the likes of Rico, etc to balance things out.
Yeah **** you, twat. I do well enough with what I've got. Just cos you find RiCo funny you think he's some sort of genius? Yeah well **** you, elitist ****head.
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:50   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Yeah **** you, twat. I do well enough with what I've got. Just cos you find RiCo funny you think he's some sort of genius? Yeah well **** you, elitist ****head.
am I missing something? this seems to be a reply to almost the exact opposite of what he said.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:52   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
am I missing something? this seems to be a reply to almost the exact opposite of what he said.
Radical Edward also needs some upward balancing, apparently
Unread 23 May 2003, 10:53   #11
queball
Ball

Unread 23 May 2003, 10:56   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Radical Edward also needs some upward balancing, apparently
I'm lost. could you speak in dirac notation please?

Unread 23 May 2003, 10:58   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm lost. could you speak in dirac notation please?
C |j> > |r>

where
C = Concept
j = joke
r = Radical Edward
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:00   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
There aren't a lot of people who have both; brains AND looks

I AM QUITE SPECIAL
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:13   #15
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
C |j> > |r>

where
C = Concept
j = joke
r = Radical Edward
maybe I am just not "in" on your chat thing.

Unread 23 May 2003, 11:19   #16
queball
Ball

Quote:
maybe I am just not "in" on your chat thing.
I was playing on the ambiguity of the word to break; I believe Dante was using it in the sense of to disobey, whereas it could equally mean to damage or to divide. The ambiguity is continued by the symmetry of a statistical mean average. Leshy says you need upwards balancing, referring to IQ, because it sounds like you didn't get the joke. OK???
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:22   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
whats brown and sticky?
faeces

LOL
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:23   #18
queball
Ball

how about "your mum"

or would that get my account banned
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:24   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Predictable to some 'Yer Ma On Toast' response
Unread 23 May 2003, 11:27   #20
Radical Edward

okay.

Unread 23 May 2003, 11:49   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
faeces

LOL
i'm not as mature as i thought, i did actually LOL at that
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:06   #22
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
There aren't a lot of people who have both; brains AND looks

I AM QUITE SPECIAL
Yep, 0/2 is quite rare
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:08   #23
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
whats pink and fluffy?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:08   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
whats pink and fluffy?
MrL_JaKiri's avatar?
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:09   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Yep, 0/2 is quite rare

actually it's not
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:10   #26
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
whats pink and fluffy?

PINK FLUFF!!!!!

what do i win?

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:29   #27
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

nothing,but its right.

whats blue and fluffy?
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:33   #28
Radical Edward

blue fluff.

oh, and women.

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:33   #29
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

PINK FLUFF IN DISGUISE!!!
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:35   #30
Radical Edward

Quote:
PINK FLUFF IN DISGUISE!!!
if it looks like blue fluff, smells like blue fluff and quacks like blue fluff, then it's a duck mmkay?

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:37   #31
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

relevant,yet still informative. i like it!. its got pizziaiaiaiaz.