User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:57   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Shattered

It is quality television of the highest calibre!

The person who devised a way to get 10 retards to volenteer for sleepless lectures, mind numbingly dull tasks and general unpleasentness whilst docking prize money for tiny lapses, deserves a medal.

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:57   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Shattered

Yes that bottom of the barrel reality tv show where they follow x amount of uncharismatic peons try to stay awake for days in an unnatural enviroment.

imo if they had set up a lan with 12 CS geeks and a constant supply of coke or coffee they would outdo this mob, it just wouldn't be v entertaining unless you like laughing at the socially disabled.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:58   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Shattered

Woah, De Ja Vu.*

* glitch in the matrix

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:05   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Even though your thread was one minute ahead, you still copied me.

p.s. don't dirty my thread with your disgusting film refences. :roll:
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:06   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dub this the official 'Shattered' thread, whatever that is.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:07   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

I won't cry if they get merged.

p.s. Watching E4 then?

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:11   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They should play soothing music at night-time
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:18   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

They should make them argue with me.

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 15:23   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Merged the 2 threads.