User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2014, 20:48   #301
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Top attackers on coords x:x:x are (total: 141)...
last time I checked, I wasn't rainbows or ultprime, pls check your trolling farmer-Bob.
And what comes to FL, I understand they dropped all deals and went purely for xp lands on everyone, everywhere, most likely that has caused some alliances to be slightly more hostile towards them. Standard PA practice, piss someone off and the someone will retaliate.

There does seem to be something bubbling under the surface and most likely the interest -levels of this round will increase shortly. A lot of half-truths and even utter stupidity has been flowing around the universe in the past few days, and I'm speaking generally here and not pointing any fingers, I just hear a lot of chirps and tweets from here and there that seem to indicate that some people might not be in a mentally stable state and are in serious need of some red pills with them waffles.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 10:42   #302
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
Waffles is really a dessert, not a breakfast or lunch item. No thoughts on this please, it's just a fact^^
The most interesting in this thread in the last 4 pages or so.

My 2 cents: there are different waffles for different occasions, which is what makes waffles great!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 12:26   #303
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know what? All this time (years!) I've thought your avatar had a white rat on it, with its nose on the right, its ears going to the top right and its right eye slighty to the bottom left of the ears.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 13:57   #304
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You know what? All this time (years!) I've thought your avatar had a white rat on it, with its nose on the right, its ears going to the top right and its right eye slighty to the bottom left of the ears.
but it's actually a waffle?

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 17:14   #305
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All these years I've wondered how to pronounce your nick, today I finally looked it up: Youtube: How to pronounce Mzyxptlk

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 18:19   #306
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Superman must suffer from dementia. "Oh my god, who are you, person I've seen half a dozen times before!?"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 22:02   #307
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

And so it has happened.

Rainbows were unable to withstand the overwhelming might of ULTPRIME. After days of begging for a nap, threats of entre alliance going to Hawaii rather then another night of being dominated by ULTPRIME they were finally granted a nap.

This can be seen as a full aknowledgement of ULTPRIME being far superior to the underlings of Rainbows.
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 23:45   #308
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Well, that's pretty tasteless.

First, no, we did not beg for naps for days, we discussed it and you ppl sent us an in-game ally request two days ago, so really, this has been a typical a negotiation back and forth... one that I am glad did finally end in a nap.

Secondly, I was probably the one who tipped this over into going for nap because I will not spend an entire round of stupid specs fighting one ally, and especially an ally that is indeed well organized. I told HC I would delete my planet if we couldn't find something more interesting to do than that. I'm getting too old for dumb rounds, I really hope next round we can go Retro Pa and bring back old specs, multi-class targeting, kill the mil center and so forth. Fat chance I guess.

Thirdly, I also readily acknowledge that at this time Ultprime proved itself to be the superior alliance to Rainbows, in organization, defense and participation by their members. I believe in calling it like it is and that's the way it is. Kudos to Ultprime for battles well played!

Rainbows is in its second round and we are still seeing what we need to work on and what we should do to be more ready for war down the line. So all experiences in the end have some upside, if only to show us what we need to work on.

Cheers to all--

GenChaos
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 00:09   #309
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Lol Motti.
Nobody was heading for hawaii, except perhaps GenChaos.
As ive told your HCs, we have no intetion what so ever keeping on sending fleets at ULTPRIME to somewhat trying to hold em back in their race for #1 allie. We are not trolls.
We proved our point that we will keep a fight going if we need to, and we kept on sending fleets are Ultprime for over two weeks. Can we beat Ultprime this round 1vs1? No, they have far more and far bigger fleets than us now.
Does it mean we will take what we think is BS from Ultprime, or anyone else? No.
If Ultprime goes on to win this round i think its well deserved, theyve been able to take a fight, and keep on fighting it for over two weeks.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 00:32   #310
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
Waffles is really a dessert, not a breakfast or lunch item. No thoughts on this please, it's just a fact^^
Waffles is more than just a dessert, breakfast or lunch item!
Its an art of its own!
Waffles and cocain
Belgian waffles
Waffles the cat
The waffle day
The female genitalia waffle
Scandinavian Waffles

It comes in different shapes, even a tractor!
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-19312...4941_193124456
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 02:13   #311
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos View Post

First, no, we did not beg for naps for days, we discussed it and you ppl sent us an in-game ally request two days ago, so really, this has been a typical a negotiation back and forth... one that I am glad did finally end in a nap.

Secondly, I was probably the one who tipped this over into going for nap because I will not spend an entire round of stupid specs fighting one ally, and especially an ally that is indeed well organized. I told HC I would delete my planet if we couldn't find something more interesting to do than that. I'm getting too old for dumb rounds, I really hope next round we can go Retro Pa and bring back old specs, multi-class targeting, kill the mil center and so forth. Fat chance I guess.

Thirdly, I also readily acknowledge that at this time Ultprime proved itself to be the superior alliance to Rainbows, in organization, defense and participation by their members. I believe in calling it like it is and that's the way it is. Kudos to Ultprime for battles well played!

Rainbows is in its second round and we are still seeing what we need to work on and what we should do to be more ready for war down the line. So all experiences in the end have some upside, if only to show us what we need to work on.

Cheers to all--

GenChaos
That in game request was sent as a joke you guys approached us and wanted a nap with us to include new dawn. We said no. You made it clear that the only way the war would stop is if newdawn were involved so i sent in game request knowing you wouldn't accept it. And if you did you'd be selling out newdawn which was win win. Couple days later we got what we wanted.
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 02:32   #312
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

i can say that p3ng did a bad move making nelito accept a nap request.
something very stupid.
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 03:04   #313
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
i can say that p3ng did a bad move making nelito accept a nap request.
something very stupid.
Another masterstroke by Nelito?

Unread 19 Nov 2014, 04:45   #314
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

and im wondering how we gonna return the favour, ofc, p3ng must accept it for nelito, as they planned all 2gether =)
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 09:28   #315
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Belgian waffles
By Belgian waffles, do you mean Gaufres de Bruxelles , Gaufres de Liège or the american belgian waffle?

TOO MANY WAFFLES TO CHOOSE FROM!!

Unread 19 Nov 2014, 09:29   #316
Mzyxptlk
mz.

What do you mean "choose"?
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 11:58   #317
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
What do you mean "choose"?
Did you once star in a mexican tv commercial for the Old El Paso at-home taco kit?
You seem to share similar views on the world!

Unread 19 Nov 2014, 14:11   #318
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Just get them all!
Unread 20 Nov 2014, 03:43   #319
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
And so it has happened.

Rainbows were unable to withstand the overwhelming might of ULTPRIME. After days of begging for a nap, threats of entre alliance going to Hawaii rather then another night of being dominated by ULTPRIME they were finally granted a nap.

This can be seen as a full aknowledgement of ULTPRIME being far superior to the underlings of Rainbows.
Thats not as bad as P3ngu ptargetting a 1 man alliance.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2014, 03:52   #320
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I left Spore cus they took in a Shaz, even with my anti vouch, even though Zhil claims that he did the right decision on letting her into Spore, most of his HCs afterwards said that she is a journeyman(or journeywoman) who did not have Spores best intetion in mind.
I wish you would stop blatantly lying on these forums. It does you nor Rainbows any favours.

The entire Spore command (As in the Spore High Council) was happy with shaz as a member. You're talking complete rubbish that most of my HC's said otherwise. Forest, Bashar, Killghost and SnowSeal all agreed with me on on not kicking shaz based on you not liking her.

You have a rather disappointing habit of pretending you know more than you actually do and trying to make it seem like I was 'incorrect' (Your wording is indicative of the belief I was wrong with use of the word 'claim' etc).

Stop deluding yourself that there was some great struggle in Spore against my leadership when the Spore High Council was strongly in agreement with my decisions.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2014, 01:14   #321
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Thats not as bad as P3ngu ptargetting a 1 man alliance.
Not the spider coleney?
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2014, 01:29   #322
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I wish you would stop blatantly lying on these forums. It does you nor Rainbows any favours.

The entire Spore command (As in the Spore High Council) was happy with shaz as a member. You're talking complete rubbish that most of my HC's said otherwise. Forest, Bashar, Killghost and SnowSeal all agreed with me on on not kicking shaz based on you not liking her.

You have a rather disappointing habit of pretending you know more than you actually do and trying to make it seem like I was 'incorrect' (Your wording is indicative of the belief I was wrong with use of the word 'claim' etc).

Stop deluding yourself that there was some great struggle in Spore against my leadership when the Spore High Council was strongly in agreement with my decisions.
You claim its the right decision! bitcher claims its not!
I dont see spore around anymore, no idea if thats shaz fault or not...
However i know of quite a few people who left due to shaz and that other fencing defleech.
Unread 21 Nov 2014, 02:43   #323
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Not the spider coleney?
Indeed, the colony has been targeted

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2014, 11:11   #324
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Indeed, the colony has been targeted
I did all i could to save the colony, but sacrifices had to be made

Unread 22 Nov 2014, 06:30   #325
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos View Post

GenChaos
WTF are you tripping on ? I know all those guys really well, ULTprime is frakking easy to break, they have like 20 % active members to pull of a win, btu they bully you idiots around so frakking easy.

Give them a frakking harder time, but you all don't have the balls to do so.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 00:43   #326
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
WTF are you tripping on ? I know all those guys really well, ULTprime is frakking easy to break, they have like 20 % active members to pull of a win, btu they bully you idiots around so frakking easy.

Give them a frakking harder time, but you all don't have the balls to do so.

sssssshhhhhh!!!!

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 01:17   #327
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

If PA crew had increased the limit Ulthores wouldnt have to put their 80+ players into other tags as spies, as PA crew only allows them to have 60 in their main tag.
where do you get this sh!t from does it come to you in your dreams?

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 02:28   #328
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^ View Post
where do you get this sh!t from does it come to you in your dreams?
i ask the same question, he just assumes things and is always right in his own mind but in reality anyone who actively posts on AD all can tell you his posts are irelivent and half are make up in his head
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 02:54   #329
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
i ask the same question, he just assumes things and is always right in his own mind but in reality anyone who actively posts on AD all can tell you his posts are irelivent and half are make up in his head
Youve been hanging around too much in that troll cave, induvidual thinking is long gone now.

Unread 23 Nov 2014, 04:40   #330
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Youve been hanging around too much in that troll cave, induvidual thinking is long gone now.

none of my posts have been trolling you..everything iv said 99% of people would agree with..
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 05:51   #331
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I suppose Adapt thinks he's now a cool bean on the interwebz.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 14:42   #332
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I suppose Adapt thinks he's now a cool bean on the interwebz.
Clouds iv always been cool
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 14:44   #333
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Waffles is more than just a dessert, breakfast or lunch item!
Its an art of its own!
Waffles and cocain
Belgian waffles
Waffles the cat
The waffle day
The female genitalia waffle
Scandinavian Waffles

It comes in different shapes, even a tractor!
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-19312...4941_193124456
you forgot the Blue waffle

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2014, 17:14   #334
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

p3nguins

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2014, 06:34   #335
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

I so want a tractor shaped waffle now!

Also, last week is approaching, what do you basement dwellers think will happen?

Unread 2 Dec 2014, 11:40   #336
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Good to see you guys have failed miserably at actually warring each other - again. Par for course. Bravo. Well done.

tl;dr - PA is gay.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2014, 12:05   #337
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
Good to see you guys have failed miserably at actually warring each other - again. Par for course. Bravo. Well done.

tl;dr - PA is gay.
I am sorry to hear you did not notice them... perhaps you should get yourself more involved in the fighting!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2014, 14:53   #338
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
tl;dr - PA is gay.

You're just now figuring this out?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote