User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:43   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Same old Arsenal, Always Cheating

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/5037494.stm

nigga please. So it looks like pending an investigation, tottenham might get into the CL after all

I can't remember another incident like this; and arsenal look thoroughly busted. What do you make of it from a footballing and non footballing standpoint?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:48   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Same old Arsenal, Always Cheating

oh dear.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 17:52   #3
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

my only football concern now is about the world cup. Brazil will kick some ****in asses
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:04   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
Fifa has launched an investigation into whether Arsenal have broken regulations which could leave the club exposed to serious penalties
Key words here are "whether" and "could." I imagine FIFA has enough on its plate at the moment with the World Cup and the Italian Refereeing scandal for this to be swept swiftly under the carpet. In 6 months there'll be another article mentioning a hearing and stating a fine amount.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:11   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Owning a large share in another club and recouping transfer fees that way undercover, while simultaenously bypassing EU work permit regulations?

I dont think its going to be swept under the carpet

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:16   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't know why Arsenal would be stupid enough to do this.

If it were true I doubt they'd kick Arsenal from the Champions League, since they havent done that in the past.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:24   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

If (as is expected in some places) Juventus get relegated from Seria A, the floodgates are open for harsher punishments for clubs from footballing organisations, and i can see this happening.

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:36   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They will probably be fined a fiver and clipped on the ear. Cant see them being thrown out of the CL, this is minor stuff compared to whats going on in Italy.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:37   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
If (as is expected in some places) Juventus get relegated from Seria A, the floodgates are open for harsher punishments for clubs from footballing organisations, and i can see this happening.
different scenario tbh, that was match fixing etc. That was actually interfereing and controlling the game. Im not saying this is serious but giving a small loan to some belgian club 90% of european fans have never heard of is hardly a great thing compared to the Ities.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:37   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Breaking EU immigration regulations ?

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:42   #11
pig
1up on you

They will get fined, told off, whatever but they wont be thrown out of the champions league so I fail to see the point of this thread.

Theres worse corruption in football than this, with Italy being a prime example of this. Im sure the premiership has a few problems anyone remember bosko balaban who gregory bought for 5 million played once and we never heard of again, now if that doesnt sound dodgy...
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 23:32   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The report on newsnight suggests its worse than just a small loan. Not only did the loan buy them what was effectivly a controlling stake in a club but Wenger was actually profiting from the sales of Ivory Coasts players.

Admittedly they arent unique, its widly acknowledged that Ambramavich is pulling the strings of the company whom bought the Brazil club corintheans. The only difference is Romans a skilled conman/crook (Hey tricking those people whom were given by the state shares on the russian oil fields to hand them over for peanuts shows that) and as such theres no paper trails to catogrically prove it, where as Dein is a dithering old fool who thinks because hes an integral part of teh FA he can do what he likes
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:08   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepp Blatter
Let Arsenal give us, and give especially to the FA in London, a report and then they shall report it later to Fifa
Hardly the rhetoric of a man sharpening his knives. Since Dein has major say in what the FA will report to FIFA and no English FA rules have been broken I'm thinking this is less serious than you would wish Deffeh
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 15:31   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

So Arsenal get thrown out of the CL (at worse). Not like we win it or anything
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 21:01   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
So Arsenal get thrown out of the CL (at worse). Not like we win it or anything
Dein finally off the FA board today as well. No more "favours" for you ;(

Goal own part of Beveren. Any profits Beveren make go straight to Goal who then pay Arsenal with it. Dodgy as **** but nothing's going to come from it in public, just a quiet word to be more careful next time.

Rumour is that apparently Birmingham are very keen for Arsenal to get their punishment
Are the best i've ever had

Last edited by Ragnarak; 2 Jun 2006 at 21:08.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 00:25   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Birmingham are just sore losers.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 03:20   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Birmingham are just sore losers.
seriously they are a bunch of ****s
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 09:57   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dein replaced by Gill, I'd laugh harder at Chelsea if Arsenal weren't it the same situation though
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 11:21   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Rumour is that apparently Birmingham are very keen for Arsenal to get their punishment
All because Dein wouldn't make West Ham and Boro field their first eleven

Dein is a wanker regardless tho, heh
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 12:24   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Dein is a wanker regardless tho, heh
quoted for the truth

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote