User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2005, 02:32   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Remember when I said I wanted a PSP?

Well some dude I know is offering me an import (Japanese) white PSP Gigapack for around £250.

Is it worth it?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 02:40   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Remember when I said I wanted a PSP?

nope. Get a DS and Mario Kart for £100
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 03:10   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Come to think of it, ebay are doing it for £200....

Hmmm.... I'm inclined towards ebay now.
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 08:49   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

If you buy a Japanese PSP doesn't that mean you can only play Japanese games?
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 10:49   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's entirely possible that the Japanese one won't be compatable with english games and films.

In any case, the English ones are around that price at the moment.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/3143/juxt0xj.jpg
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 11:09   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you pop into gamestation you can get something like the PSP, any game, a film and an accessory pack for £210
The day the 360 was released, the local gamestation got 4 360's and 70 PSP's, not that sony are expecting to cash in on the shortage or anything
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 12:22   #7
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's entirely possible that the Japanese one won't be compatable with english games and films.

In any case, the English ones are around that price at the moment.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/3143/juxt0xj.jpg
Turns out there's no region locking with games... only the movies.
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 12:22   #8
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
if you pop into gamestation you can get something like the PSP, any game, a film and an accessory pack for £210
The day the 360 was released, the local gamestation got 4 360's and 70 PSP's, not that sony are expecting to cash in on the shortage or anything
Was it a gigapack though?
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 15:18   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have no idea, wasn't particularly looking as i cant afford one
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 16:01   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you really going to be playing computer games in public?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2005, 22:51   #11
Blastoderm
________

If public means buses/coaches/trains/etc then yes.

Whilst I'm walking towards a bus stop/underground station/etc, no.

It's another way to pass time.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:08   #12
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Turns out there's no region locking with games... only the movies.
Actually, there is region locking, although in a different sense, its run in a different code, PAL and MTSC (i think thats what its called) PAL = Europe, and some other closely related places MTSC= Japan, china, south east asia...

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:30   #13
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
Actually, there is region locking, although in a different sense, its run in a different code, PAL and MTSC (i think thats what its called) PAL = Europe, and some other closely related places MTSC= Japan, china, south east asia...
Actually there isn't region locking with 1.50 in terms of movies. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

As for games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP#Region_locking

And they don't go by PAL or NTSC no more. They go by region e.g. Region 1, 2 and so on. Just like DVDs.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:33   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Are you really going to be playing computer games in public?

I do it all the time, when people give me the funny look I start stomping their skulls
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:30   #15
Blastoderm
________

My PSP:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2466/whitepsp0oe.jpg

It's a Japanese version (language can be changed) and I got GTA: Liberty Stories with it too (UK Version).

That's one item ticked off in my wishlist.