User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:23   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm English, therefore...

THEREFORE I LIKE MOANING.

So anyway, I am annoyed with my housemates. Not enough to make a fuss, but annoyed enough to make a useless thread ranting on an online board.

I came to the house earlier than them (I'm at uni, btw) and so spent some productive time trekking to Sainsbury's, and stocking up on lots of supplies. They also bought some food when they arrived. I'm not completely anal, I don't mind people taking a slice of bread or two, or pilfering my margarine.

But it takes the piss when I buy a loaf of bread, have 2 slices, then come in the next morning and find there is 1 slice (AND IT'S AN END SLICE, NOONE EATS THE ENDS) left. Everyone denies eating it, although I found from the grapevine Ross gave it out to his mates who had come down to stay. Grrrrr.

Ina comes round. Ina is a rich kid who went to boarding school, and is from Norway. Her father recently got involved in the "biggest fraud scandal in Norway" - apparently it was in all the papers over there - and now has no money. So she comes round to visit Harriet, my hosuemate, and steals my food. Why she can't buy her own, I don't know. Apparently she is broke (haha your dad is in jail rich kid), but she can still afford to get manicures/travel to london to visit her THIRTY EIGHT year old boyfriend (she is 19).

I'm not completely lame. I know this stuff does not cost much. But it means I now have to traipse into town and buy more. It'd just be nice if they asked. Or even better, if they just ate some OF THEIR OWN FOOD. Just because I live on convenience, if-it-takes-longer-than-10-mins-to-make-i-won't-bother food, they all snack on it. Bastards.

Looking back on this, I realise I sound like a sadact. But it irritates me still.

Anyway, I like moaning, so I thought I'd moan here. I'd find some great smiley that fits this post, but I can't be bothered to scroll through them all.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:34   #2
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm English, therefore...

oh i was hoping for the "im a twat" answer
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:40   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Filthy thievessss
Get a fridge in your own room. Store stuff in there. Fixed.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:42   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, I shared a house with most of them last year.

Things weren't so bad, mainly because I didn't have much food, so they never stole much of it.

With my new second student account and shiny £1500 overdraft though, the world is my oyster. That includes Sainsbury's.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 02:59   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I eat end slices, coated liberally with peanut butter.

Squeaky.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 03:19   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends, in toastie form it's rather fine. It's one decent use of the ends of a loaf.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 03:20   #7
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You do have loaves of bread in your fridge?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 03:25   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spread very thickly on an end-slice is the best way to eat PB, as MrL said. "Squeaky" was well observed btw I also find the simple pleasure of just sticking my finger in the jar and then licking it appealing (gay quoting of this will be... well, gay)

As for celery, how can anyone eat that? It rivals cucumber as the worst food ever.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 03:34   #9
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Celery is only good with peanut butter, any other way, it's a stick of water.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 03:55   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
You do have loaves of bread in your fridge?
Yes.

It keeps the bread cool and fresh.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 04:10   #11
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
there is a recipe on the internet for peanut butter cookies, im tempted to try that one day.

there is only one recipe mind. all the others are fakes!
Peanut butter cookies are good, but I still prefer chocolate chip.

Maybe I should put chocolate chips into peanut butter cookies though, now theres an idea I'll have to try. Then again I cba to take the time to make cookies.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 05:01   #12
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
i was going to say somthing witty, but i read farther and the thread was derailed
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:03   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Peanut butter + bread sticks.

If you do it with Nutella you get Choc Dip.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:27   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
a ****tard who just sat in his room, smoked pot and played N64.
He sounds cool.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:30   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

OK dude, this is gonna take a plan. And I have one....listen carefully.

You will need to lose some food in order to prevent your mates from stealing it in the first place.

What you need to display is very public shows of 'bad eating habits' for a little while and before long people wont trust anything you have bought.

For example, buy a loaf of bread, offer everyone toast and drop the whole lot onto a deliberately dirty floor. Pick it up, repack it and carry on making the toast. Disgust your audience and then from then on, make sure all new loaves of bread are 'roughed up a little' so noone ever knows whether or not you have dropped it and thrown it all back in the packet.

Drink your milk straight from the bottle or carton, visibly spit some milk back into the bottle and put it back in the fridge. This works for any bottled drink.

pick your nose, scratch your ears or arse and then butter some bread using your fingers. Do it in front of people.

Remove all labels from canned food and number the tins. Write the matching number on the back of each label and keep hidden in your room.

Inject cod liver oil and garlic oil into vegetables explaining you your mates that you saw it somewhere and its good for you. It will tasted disgusting.

Anyway, you get the idea dont you. War mate, trreat it as nothing less than war.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:39   #16
Tomkat

I have an update on this situation.

I bought some takeaway pizza from Domino's (£7.99 for a large if you takeout, not bad) but couldn't finish it. I may be a growing lad, but growing lads think to the future and I knew cold pizza would be good in the morning. So I leave the pizza in the fridge, in the case-thing pizzas come in.

WHEN I LEFT IT HALF THE PIZZA WAS LEFT.
WHEN I FOUND IT THERE WAS ONE SLICE LEFT.

GRRRRRRRR.

I'm going to sprinkle powdered laxatives on the next one, or something equally punishing. After I've finished it. Ho ho ho.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 11:02   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No such problems in my halls as of yet, though a substantial amount of our food is kept in our locked rooms / locked fridges.

Everyone chips in and shares and offers shit to the hungry, weve barely known each other three weeks but theres already been about £150 in lending transactions between the lot of us.

Its like communism, but it works.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 11:14   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
No such problems in my halls as of yet, though a substantial amount of our food is kept in our locked rooms / locked fridges.

Everyone chips in and shares and offers shit to the hungry, weve barely known each other three weeks but theres already been about £150 in lending transactions between the lot of us.

Its like communism, but it works.
ditto... everyone is trying to be super nice in my halls too

although it does piss me off when SOMEONE USES MY PLATE AND DOESNT WASH IT UP AFTERWARDS!

no-one has stolen any food though, mainly because its all kept locked away. We did steal a toastie machine from another kitchen though (we thought they nicked jennas! then found out it was different and were too embarrassed to return it).

anyway... we are having a "kitchen meeting" today to decide on some "rules".

ugh, its all going to go out the window tonight when people come in at 3am and just make a helluva mess and **** everything up.

btw, even though i am kind of getting back to the point of the thread. i wanted to use this smiley when you started talking about peanut butter etc. so...

:hijacked:
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:04   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wait till you order takeout.

this is what happened to us last year :

We were sharing with two slags... and their mates would come round EVERY NIGHT and use EVERY SINGLE KITCHEN IMPLEMENT / PLATE / GLASS / MUG etc so basically EVERYTHING had to be washed the next day....

they always complained we were the dirty ones because we were male. (this is utter bullshit) so we only cleaned our stuff and piles of shit were left there for days on end.

however back to the main story....

We would order too much chinese. Rice would usually get placed in the fridge for tomorrow or later consumption. Not boiled cheapo rice. Im talking the expensive "lots of meat" in it rice that can cost the same as a main dish.

When i came back in the morninings half would be gone and noone would own up.
SO

Both my flatmates and their friends didnt like 'spicy' food.
Tbh i have no problem with it. So we purchased some 'extra hot' tobasco and laced the rice with it. i mean absolutly covered it in tobasco and mixed it well so it wasnt readilby visible.

Worked a charm.... heh

Also
There was a bowl of nuts that was my flatmates friends. So we randomly selected a couple and dipped them in tobasco.

We poured tobasco sauce into a bottle of vk ice and stirred well.

We shook everything that was fizzy they ever bought.

We removed toilet roll if we knew they were going out and kept it in our rooms just for 'our' use heh...

Be imaginative. Fine a weakness and exploit it. That what we did...

boy howdy did we have fun
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:18   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone keep peanut butter in the fridge because someone put my peanut butter in the fridge and i was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PEANUT BUTTER, PEANUT BUTTER DOESN'T GO IN THE FRIDGE" they said it does. same with tomato ketchup, it goes in a cupboard, not the fridge, do these people know nothing?

the worst thing is when someone 'kindly' does all the washing up. that's great. what's not great is when your plates are still dirty after they've been washed up. how can you do the washing up without washing everything.

another thing is disgusting hygeine stuff. for example, i've seen plates in people's rooms that have pubic hair on them, yes pubic. that's a little disgusting isn't it? apparently not, it's 'normal' for the people with pubic hair on their plates. bleurgh.

also, leaving poos in the toilet with no toilet paper. that is sick.

back on topic. talk to them and say "IT'S MY F***ING FOOD, LEAVE OFF"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:19   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's pubes all over stuff in my room.

I must be molting =(
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:22   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i find hair everywhere...mum complains when i go home about my room.

not pubic hair. just hair.

i think i lack vitamin d or something :-(
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:22   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Would vitamin d keep my pubes in check?

If so, where can I find this 'vitamin'
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:28   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I blame the rise of wank subjects like media studies
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:30   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

apparently its zinc that has an effect

also if you dont have the right kind of vitamin c (it has to be betacarotine) then it has been linked to hairloss....

altho im sure it was Vitamin D...what does that vitmain do then?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:32   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

altho im sure it was Vitamin D...what does that vitmain do then?

Keyword = rickets
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:36   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

oh noes....
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:36   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Good thread!
Made me smile :3some:
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 12:55   #29
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Have you been undergoing kemotherapy?
heh
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:21   #30
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

some scumbag in my flat stole my oinion out the fridge and replaced it with half a red pepper! how the hell is that a fair swap??
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:23   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It's still an object. I guess. Just piss in their milk when you go away like I did.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:36   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ketchup goes in the fridge.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:15   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
That is such an old band wagon. What did you study? Explain to me how the media is irrelevent to modern living. In fact although I nevber did media studies I think that the books I have read on the media has been some of the most interesting, know that I work with the media their scrutiny seems even more necessary.

Try and come up with a more original comment in future.

Most people disagree with you therefore you are wrong.

Reference here for support.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:20   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

most people are stupid...

not that im on toccatas side... he doesnt like the lion king
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:30   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I know that there aren't nearly enough media jobs going to justify the immense numbers of students, and that the skills acquired in the course aren't particularly helpful elsewhere, unlike those in, say, Physics or History.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:34   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, uni is either total all out war, or communism, there is no in between.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:36   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Nobody ate my food, I occasionally stole a slice of cheese.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:43   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm English, therefore...

We should aim to fill shortages in certain areas with the appropriate people with skills.

Seems pretty logical to me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:47   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Who says that most people disagree with me? Furthermore I would be interested to know what those who rag on media studies know about the media.

I don't see the relavance of your reference, I would reference one of your comments but I can't remember any intersting ones of late.

I'm going purely on my own experience talking to people, reading articles and so on. However I'm sure you surveyed all 6.1 billion people before you made your comments.

The relevance is that you were claiming there that something which can only be evaluated subjectively, thus often differing from person to person, actually had an objective worth based on what people thought of it.

Here in a very similar situation someone else made an objective reference based on what most (see above for argument over semantics) people think. See the pattern?

Of course I'm sure you're an expert on cartoons and films didn't make a completely unsubstantiated comment for no reason other than your personal preferences.

As for not remembering any interesting comments recently from me don't worry, I don't remember any either.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:48   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
We should aim to fill shortages in certain areas with the appropriate people with skills.

Seems pretty logical to me.

Of course the fact that I don't want to be a garbage man bears little relevance on this issue does it?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:52   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Of course the fact that I don't want to be a garbage man bears little relevance on this issue does it?
Which is why the idea of some sort of glorious, all-encompasing universal education system from School to University for absolutely everybody is pretty ridiculous.

Progression through education should be based on real merit, nothing else. The present system is far too lax in gaguing this.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:55   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Unless you're going to have Rubbish Disposal Studies, of course.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 14:57   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

but, you can never have a truly accurate system of guaging pure academic merit, not in a system where we have to have league tables for schools
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:09   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
but, you can never have a truly accurate system of guaging pure academic merit, not in a system where we have to have league tables for schools

Of course you can't, but you can have a decent approximation which gives us decent ideas as to the relative levels and abilities of various students in different areas.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:10   #45
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
...It rivals cucumber as the worst food ever.
what? have you never had a cucumber and peanut butter sarnie?

:|
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:15   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Of course you can't, but you can have a decent approximation which gives us decent ideas as to the relative levels and abilities of various students in different areas.

i defy you to manage this in a system that, by definition, has to include some random inner city school, with drug and gang related problems, against eton
the approximation is too skewed by the system which it approximates (or something like that)
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:47   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I don't claim to have surveyed everyone, the burden of proof lies with you since you claimed most peopel agreed with you.
Equally in that thread I referenced, you made the claim that most people agreed with you without providing evidence. (Seeing as surveying everyone is a highly pointless exercise in futility, as I'm hoping most reasonable people would agree, you could always take my word on my own experiences).

Quote:
I think that it is hard to complain English is any more relavent than Media Studies, this is no criticism of English but it has the same merit sas Media studies.
Personally I believe it is, as I find english to be of more benefit to the mind than media studies. However this is a subjective judgement which I recognise. My point is that in the thread I quoted you did not recognise when you were making a subjective judgement.

Quote:
Film and Television are art forms. Howver the media is very political. If you read Manufacturing consent, this is an example of someone drawing a huge amount of social data from a cursory examination of the media. Media psychology is also an enormous subject. The economic aspect sof the media could be the basis for a course in it's self. Once we consider that media studies also covers production, I find it hard to think of a more interesting topic to study. Although on the face of it that may be a matter of opinion I think you would agree with me that those reasons alone merit the media as much attention as any other arts subject.
I believe it merits more attention than some arts subjects but not as much as others to be perfectly honest. However I don't find this merit to be objective. It's just yours and my opinion.

PS In case you got the wrong idea I actually do value media studies I was just pointing out the inconsistency.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:50   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i defy you to manage this in a system that, by definition, has to include some random inner city school, with drug and gang related problems, against eton
the approximation is too skewed by the system which it approximates (or something like that)
The fact that the system is inherently unfair does not mean that we should attempt to correct it by prejudicing it in the other direction. In this case it is definitely possible to progress though. Incidentally I read today that the biggest single factor in children's performance in schools is the interest shown by their parents at home.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 16:01   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I think that it is hard to complain English is any more relavent than Media Studies, this is no criticism of English but it has the same merit sas Media studies.
English involves the constructing of arguments. Media studies... doesn't.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 16:39   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
In what way?
In the way that one has argument as a central part of the degree and the other doesn't.