User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 12:18   #151
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Subh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Named in person, Why thank you
Named players only see.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:29   #152
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

my god why are you posting from your apparent holiday you poor excuse for a human
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:31   #153
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'd bet at least 3/4 of your 16k rep is from GD, is what i meant.
So?

I have 25k or so I think. True, 90% of it probably is from GD. That doesn't make me any less of a poster though on AD
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:39   #154
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he was trying to use that as a justification for his "ego on ad" when he didn't do much on ad itself to get that ego/reputation
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:42   #155
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
It is not possible to be that shit unless it is deliberate. I say we leave it alone, maybe it will go away (the gimmick account).
He might be trying to be shit, but I dont think its a gimmick account...more someone with nothing better to do after they got fc.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:57   #156
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Its not a gimmick account - he was in my WC galaxy - although I can't really call it my galaxy since I played ~6 ticks of the 48.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:00   #157
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
He might be trying to be shit, but I dont think its a gimmick account...more someone with nothing better to do after they got fc.

Im just waiting for next round and attacking random 1up n00bs along the way with all of the 300fi i have left.

Fcing FTW!!
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 06:17   #158
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

This thread was a good reminder of why one should read AD in the first place, how can you people say this is killing PA? :P

Excellent thread.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 12:02   #159
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Im just waiting for next round and attacking random 1up n00bs along the way with all of the 300fi i have left.

Fcing FTW!!
FC'ed once, shame on 1up, FC'ed a bunch of times, shame on you for being a amateur
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 15:02   #160
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
FC'ed once, shame on 1up, FC'ed a bunch of times, shame on you for being a amateur

Only fcked once by 1up, though now none of them are under my bash limit so its a freee for all
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 17:42   #161
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only fcked once by 1up, though now none of them are under my bash limit so its a freee for all

lol your planet was crap BEFORE you got fleet caught, its just useless now

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 19:06   #162
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

pilgrim makes me lol as much as yeh and max, keep up the good posting dude

(no disrespect meant to yeh of c)
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 19:32   #163
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
lol your planet was crap BEFORE you got fleet caught, its just useless now

Im still landing on 1up targets though
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 20:22   #164
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah stop piggying us.
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 21:20   #165
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Im still landing on 1up targets though
Which ones would that be? Your news shows you landing a bunch of attacks since you were FC - but all of them are attacks with 200-300 daggers at inactive terran newbies who aren't in any alliance at all that I can see.
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 21:43   #166
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Which ones would that be? Your news shows you landing a bunch of attacks since you were FC - but all of them are attacks with 200-300 daggers at inactive terran newbies who aren't in any alliance at all that I can see.
Come on Sid, don't destroy the illusion :crymeariver:
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 23:17   #167
Dopec

Dopec can only hope to improve

Speaking of illusions, I had one such illusion myself, it was about Subh still being somewhat decent alliance despite all the criticism they've gotten around here, yet I cant help to wonder what can possibly be accomplished by having 10 zikonians fleetcatch roughly 5000 cath co of some cathaar that belongs to a top15 alliance (190k fi total, about 100-120k corsairs). Surely one could belive that Zikonians of a top5 alliance such as Subh would have better targets to organize overkill fleetcatches on.
Dopec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 23:47   #168
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopec
Speaking of illusions, I had one such illusion myself, it was about Subh still being somewhat decent alliance despite all the criticism they've gotten around here, yet I cant help to wonder what can possibly be accomplished by having 10 zikonians fleetcatch roughly 5000 cath co of some cathaar that belongs to a top15 alliance (190k fi total, about 100-120k corsairs). Surely one could belive that Zikonians of a top5 alliance such as Subh would have better targets to organize overkill fleetcatches on.
Im sorry, next time around tell your alliance to forward all your members coords to each of the top 5 alliances so that they wont abuse or fleetcatch their members..

On a more serious note: stuff it with unfounded whining like that.

Im in an top 5 alliance myself and tbh i got almost NO intel on any alliance below top 10 and if my alliance accidentally fleetcatch or hit someone outside top 10, dont expect me come running with my cap in my hand saying im sorry. Its a wargame and as much as you may think that its deliberate that they are fleetcatching (you?) I can assure you that they are more or less just hitting someone they find looks cool to fleetcatch.

Omg, I actually supported Subh in this statement.

In my own defence, im rather drunk.
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 00:00   #169
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
*snip*
Dopec is eXilition so hes not "whining" about being FC himself.

I think the post was ment to point out how inefficiently subh are using thier fleets when they claim to be trying to pwn 1up by FCing them.
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 00:03   #170
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Dopec is eXilition so hes not "whining" about being FC himself.

I think the post was ment to point out how inefficiently subh are using thier fleets when they claim to be trying to pwn 1up by FCing them.
Aaaah.. And here I was championing for Subh and you tore it down! You bastard! So they were useless mofo's afterall
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 00:11   #171
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Aaaah.. And here I was championing for Subh and you tore it down! You bastard! So they were useless mofo's afterall
Maybe they were just practising before unleashing thier FC skills on 1up

Look out 1up here come subh !!!
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 00:13   #172
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Maybe they were just practising before unleashing thier FC skills on 1up

Look out 1up here come subh !!!

*shivers* :crymeariver:

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 20 Aug 2006, 08:00   #173
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 08:39   #174
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Tbh i cba to read most of the crap in this thread. All i wanted to say is;

Subh ftw!!

<3 Ali, <3 Pais, <3 coffee (even if you are shite ), <3 thomus, <3 et al.

/me waves
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 11:08   #175
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

After reading this crap for a while all i can see is 1up whining to subh about theyr loss to Exi. "we couldnt take them down so lets blame some1"
and what future brings to this discussion is probably "Why wont exi play 2 rounds in a row" Etc etc somehow i got feeling i have allready readed this thread.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 11:27   #176
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
did Storebo do the bcalcs?
That joke is aged out. Probably none is better at Storebo at calcs now. Romours says that Storebo spent 8 hours a day practising bcalcs. So please give him a break. By now he knows the inside out of bcalcs better then anyone

Tbh, he's not the only one who's messed up a bcalc. Could say i've followed his tradition. Atleast i've been good at ruining rounds for myself sofar
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 13:40   #177
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
After reading this crap for a while all i can see is 1up whining to subh about theyr loss to Exi. "we couldnt take them down so lets blame some1"
and what future brings to this discussion is probably "Why wont exi play 2 rounds in a row" Etc etc somehow i got feeling i have allready readed this thread.
And the world record for most biased view goes to.... Spetzer for his amazing talent to read what noone else does.
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 15:18   #178
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
And the world record for most biased view goes to.... Spetzer for his amazing talent to read what noone else does.

He was seeing exactly what i was seeing. A bunch of 1up n00bs whinging about sex depravation
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 16:05   #179
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He was seeing exactly what i was seeing. A bunch of 1up n00bs whinging about sex depravation
im gonna tell you this now because, despite how u shat all over the insomnia players last round, i like you as a person.

shut up pilgrim.. you are making a tit of yourself in this thread and have become the joke of the last 50 or so posts. stop flogging this dead horse of an argument you have going m8

for the love of god...stop

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 16:19   #180
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im gonna tell you this now because, despite how u shat all over the insomnia players last round, i like you as a person.

shut up pilgrim.. you are making a tit of yourself in this thread and have become the joke of the last 50 or so posts. stop flogging this dead horse of an argument you have going m8

for the love of god...stop
oh please dont make him stop... its too funny

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 16:37   #181
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
The first sign that you are either a person with serious mental disabilities or a teenager, is when you drag sex into any argument.

I would imagine most in here have sex, except those who brag about if of course, such as yourself.

I am currently placing you as a besserwisser teenager. Too young to have a proper opinion on things, too young to even know what you are talking about, and definitely too young to realise how stupid you are behaving.

If you come claim you are older then I imagine, I pray someone puts you out of your misery asap.
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 20:27   #182
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrims profile
Additional Information
maybe just in mental age he is young and too stupid to act like a normal 21yo

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 20 Aug 2006, 22:19   #183
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Tbh i cba to read most of the crap in this thread. All i wanted to say is;

Subh ftw!!

<3 Ali, <3 Pais, <3 coffee (even if you are shite ), <3 thomus, <3 et al.

/me waves
lo

/me smacks Sov with a used tampon.

Sovereign is a lot nicer then Sover3ign. (Just so the world knows)
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 23:50   #184
Pilgrim
Bline

(Chef) clearly f-crew are gonna come from behind and take no1 spot... so stfu

This Sums up the intelligence of the majority of the tossers poting here
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 23:57   #185
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(Chef) clearly f-crew are gonna come from behind and take no1 spot... so stfu

This Sums up the intelligence of the majority of the tossers poting here
one day you will learn the art of sarcasm too...

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 01:12   #186
Pilgrim
Bline

Thatll be the day F Crew win best alliance. Good luck to al alliances helping to build the community though